10. There you'll be....

Im sorry I havent updated since last year this chapter seemed pretty long when i was writing it, hopefully its okay.

*****************

Chapter 10: There you'll be...

When I woke the brightness of the sunlight woke me up after the best sleep ever. Despite the light being dark it was still bright. I looked at my surroundings half of the room was dark the other bright, I was on the side of the bed that was bright. Ash's warm embrace made me feel protected. His head pressed into my neck. A better description of his position is that he was spooning me. Ash's hot breath tickling my exposed shoulder. I blinked a few times and looked down my legs were tangled with Ash's and his muscular arm was pinning me down, the covers were kicked off, despite the room being freezing I felt warm. I looked down again and the shirt I was wearing had risen up past my belly button leaving my underwear on full display.

"Ash..." I said shaking him a bit, he looked so peaceful Aww.

"Go back to sleep babe it's too early," he said groggily without opening his eyes. I looked over his muscly shoulder at the alarm clock and it was fricken 4 am!!!!!!!!!! How the fudge did he know that?

"My wolf," he said. Oh right. I turned around so I wasn't facing Ash anymore and pulled the covers on us, since I started to feel cold.

"No covers, too hot," Ash moaned as his grip tightened on me. Sighing, I put the whole duvet on me and not him.

"Better?" I asked. He grunted in reply. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Ash's tight embrace.

***************************

"Wake up sunshine!" A cheery voice yelled in my face. AGGGHHHH!

"5 more minutes, please," I mumbled against the soft fluffy pillows. Suddenly I felt all the warmth being ripped from which consisted of the duvet and Ash.

"I hate you," I yawned sitting up. I rubbed my eyes and opened them. I turned to look at Ash and glared at him he was in a pair of loose jeans and topless. He smirked at me.

"What time is it?" I asked getting out of bed. Feeling cold, I shivered and wrapped my arms around me.

"Nine. We need to get going the ceremony starts at three pm," Ash said.

"Okay," I mumbled sitting cross legged in front of my suitcase and pulling out a pair of leggings, socks, clean underwear, clean bra, a thin cotton shirt and a purple undershirt. I also grabbed my toiletries and a belt to go around my waist. I took everything to the bathroom and got dressed. With my toiletries I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I didn't have any makeup, which was a pain in my ass but I could always buy some. I left my hair down and pushed it back with a headband. I really needed my hair straighteners for today, I had no idea how to do my hair and makeup or what to wear, this is a good time to have friends. I went back to the bedroom and put everything back in the suitcase even my dirty underwear. Since I didn't know where to put them they had to stay there. I took my coat and bag and put my phone in. Wow, Sam and Tyler packed nearly all my stuff in my room just clothes and stuff they took.

'Who is going to give you away?' Ash voice rang in my mind which sent shivers to my spine.

"I don't know," I said aloud.

"What about Jake?" he asked I turned around and put my ankle boots on.

"Maybe, ill ring him later," I finished putting on my boots and coat when I realised I didn't have any money on me.

"Ready?" Ash asked. I stood up straight and looked down.

"I don't have any money on me," I mumbled.