Epilogue

Epilogue

"Ash put me down! I am very capable of walking, by myself!" I screamed at my idiot of a mate. He completely ignored me and carried walking down the stairs of our new house.

We didn't end up living in the pack house after we got married. Ash wanted us to live somewhere special and calm and away from stress. Ash and I had gotten married just last year. The ceremony was beautiful and elegant. It was just like Ash's vision. Me in a strapless Cinderella simple dress my makeup and hair to perfection and Ash looking as sexy as ever.

Ash carried on walking to the lounge with me in his arms bridle style scowling at his annoying face. We reached the living room and Ash sat me down on the sofa. I made a move to stand up but he snaked his arms around my bulging stomach and held me still, firmly. I was now only five months pregnant and very big since Ash was an Alpha and Alpha babies are huge! I had only one more month to go, since it was an Alpha baby it wouldn't need much time like other pups. Normal pups only needed seven months but I had gone through a hell of the time. I now had only one more month to go and this whole month I had been feeling really fat and uncomfortable. Ash was so protective. He rarely let me do anything. I couldn't cook for him and myself. I literally just ate take outs and microwaved meals. I knew that they weren't really good for the baby and myself, but try and explain that to the might dumb Alpha. I couldn't even walk down the stairs by myself, without him grabbing me and carrying me down himself or putting me back into bed. I couldn't even get out of bed by myself. He really was one possessive and over protective dick!

One night when I was three months pregnant he came home late like really late, I stayed up waiting for my mate since I hadn't seen him all day and when he came back he picked me up and put me to bed, with no explanation why he was late. That's when I heaved myself out of our bed much to his protest and paced around the room while he watched me in amusement. I interrogated him asking why he was late and all he did was smirk and turn around. That severely pissed me off and I threw my hairbrush at him.

"Ash you fucking idiot! Tell me where you were!" I screamed at my stupid mate. He didn't say anything but just smirked at me. I could feel a blood vessel popping in my forehead. Did he really want me to lose my mind while carrying his huge pup?! I placed a hand on my bulging belly and rubbed it slowly. I felt some movement and smiled sadly. That's when I remembered that Ash still needed questioning.

"Well are you going to tell me? You're so fucking annoying why do you always act like a five year old. It's like you don't love me any.... OH MY GOD!! You're cheating on me!" I shrieked while tears filled my eyes. That's why he always left me. Oh my god. How could I have been so stupid? Ash had a look of shock, confusion and a 'is she for real' look.

"What-"

"Don't talk to me. I want a divorce!" I screamed through my tears. Ash chuckled and turned around facing the window and got comfortable in bed. I saw his freaking sexy smirk and my blood boiled. I did the only thing I knew; I grabbed my hairbrush from my vanity and launched it at his head. I heard the satisfying bang of the brush connecting with his head. I smirked and folded my arms on top of my belly. Ash sat up and glared at me with shock and a little bit of anger. The look of his face was priceless! I bet he wished that he told me where he was. Suddenly I didn't feel like sleeping in the same bed yet in the same room as Ash. So I waddled out of our room and made my way to one of the guest beds.

"Sophia Olivia Carter! Get back here now!" Ash bellowed in his alpha tone, that really didn't affect me at all since I was pregnant all that tone did was just making my hormones go on frenzy.

Hmmm nope, I thought I slipped into one of our guest bedrooms.

It had only been four years since I nearly died from cancer. Ash had told me after my heart beat rate went dead, I was suddenly put back in a coma. He said he didn't understand it himself. There was something that happened, which didn't make any sense to me at all.