12: Everything Burns

Secret is reavealed!!!!!!

*************************** 

Chapter 12: Everything Burns

It had been four days since I confessed my love to Ash. He hasn't said it back, at all. He still held me kissed me cuddled with me, Slept in the same bed as me. Nothing had changed. I just never heard those three important words. I did start to think that he didn't love me and that he was just using me, I knew Ash would never do that to me.

I hadn't told Ash yet I was just waiting for the right time. I had completely forgotten about my deadline but everything was the same.

"Soapy? We go home now?" Trixie asked from the back seat of my car in her car seat. I was driving back to the pack hose with Trixie, I took her with me to go shopping to get some new clothes and stuff and a few toys for her.

"Yeah baby, we're going home now," I told her looking in my mirror to see her sweet angelic face. I turned left then drive up the road and drove into the driveway. I stopped the car and hit out to get our bags and Trixie I balanced her in my hip whilst walking inside. I walked inside the kitchen and put Trixie down on the counter so I could sort my stuff out.

"Soap, me tired," Trixie yawned. I turned to face her and picked her up.

"Okay baby, I'll take you home," I told her leaving my bags and taking her toy bag whilst carrying her. She wrapped her little arms around my neck and snuggled into me. I went out the side door of the kitchen and began the short walk to Ash's parents' house.

When I reached Trixie's house she was fast asleep snoring softly. Dereck had opened the door for me so all I had to do was take Trixie to her room. When I was done I walked back home.

I got home and went to the front door, I stopped in mid track when I saw a furious Ash standing in front of the door blocking my way. I ran up to him and was about to touch his face. He grabbed my wrist of my good arm before I could touch him. He never did that.

"Ash, what's wrong?" I asked completely scared and terrified.

"Come with me," he growled and pulled me into the lounge of the house.

"Get out now!" he snarled at the pack members who were just lounging and chilling out. Startled they scrambled.

"Yes Alpha," they said as they left. Ash let go of me and told me to sit down but I didn't.

"Ash tell me what's wrong," I pleaded.

"SIT DOWN!" he growled in his Alpha voice. That voice also worked on me since I was part of the pack. I didn't hesitate and sat down immediately, while Ash stayed standing.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked anger, hurt, disappointment and heartache in his voice.

"Tell you what," I laughed thinking this was a joke.

"You know what I'm talking about," he snapped. It was no longer a joke.

"ASH-"

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!?" He roared kicking the couch opposite me and sending it flying into the wall, with his wolf strength. I stood up and placed my arms around his neck, that usually seemed to calm him down but not today, he pushed me away. He was getting redder by the second and I swear smoke could be steaming out of his ears right now.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said sternly looking into his eyes.

"Yes you do, don't deny it, why-"

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING ANGRY ABOUT!" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air.

"YES-"

"NO I FUCKING HOOLY FUCK DONT!" I screamed at him so loud to get it into his thick head.

"Alpha your parents are here," someone who had guts said.

"Fucking hell," I heard Ash cuss under his breath. I turned towards the door to walk away from him.

"No, you don't walk away from me, I'm not finished," Ash growled venom dripping from his Alpha tone. I could see Ash's wolf itching to come out but Ash was doing his best to keep him in. Ash came up to me and grabbed my good wrist so painfully that he'd probably break it.

"I know why you didn't tell me, you don't really love me. You were just using me-"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I cried, whilst tears of anger were rolling down my face. I was sure that my eye liner and mascara were forming black streaks on my face and would have smudge and ruined my white shirt I was wearing along with a black belt and leggings.

"ASHTON WILLIAM CARTER HO-" a man's voice boomed before Ash shut the door cutting the voice off. Ash turned back to me and looked me in the eye.

"I want you to think very hard about what you're keeping from me and tell me. I'll give you two minutes that should be enough time for my genius of a mate," Ash sneered. I loathed this side to him, even though it was the first time I'd seen him like this.

I sank to the floor and pulled my legs into my chest and buried my face in my knees. I heard a beeping noise do I looked up and saw Ash leaning against a wall with his phone in his hand. He looked down at me, the fuming anger was clearly written on his face like a permanent market. He gave me an angry smirk and said

"I'm setting your two minutes in a timer," I wiped my eyes and buried my face back in my knees.

"Tick tock Angel," Ash snickered. A few tears of heartache escaped but u didn't bother to wipe them. A million thoughts blurred in my head but I couldn't think what was wrong. My heart felt like it was burning and my chest felt tight. Everything felt wrong, and like fire. I need my ice to put that to a stop, I knew I couldn't have him. Not while he was like this. 

Beep beep beep!

"Times up sweetheart," Ash laughed bitterly and pulled me up from the floor. He let go of me straight away like I was a piece of dirt to him. He glared at me so hard and I felt my world crumbling. I looked down at the cream carpet and moved my gaze to my shoes; black satin flats with fake crystals at the toes. I looked up and wiped my face. I glanced quickly at my fingertips and they were covered in black, probably my mascara. I wiped my hands on my trousers and looked back at Ash.

"I have no clue what's wrong with you," I said quietly. He locked my gaze with his eyes and it was impossible to look away.

"Okay than shall I tell you? Why not with the whole pack here?" He asked cocking an eyebrow

"Do what you want mighty Alpha," I cheered sarcastically which earned him to pull me towards him.

"You will not talk to me that way,"

"I just did," I said not caring about what I said.

"You know what I'm talking about and don't deny it anymore. I'LL SAY IT SO YOU CAN GET IT CLEAR IN YOUR LYING DUMB HEARD!" He roared kicking the coffee table and sending it out of the closed door which had spinsters of wood breaking off like huge chunks if bricks.

"ASH! PLEASE CALM DOWN!" I screamed as I jumped back away from him.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN YOU'VE GOT CANCER?" He bellowed.

Oh shit.

********

Please Dont hate me and Im sorry its so short......