My Big Secret

Hey all,

This is my first ever story on Wattpad. I don't expect it to be amazing or brilliant. I think it's a little bit rubbish but I'll leave that for you to decide. I hope all of you read this story stick with it to the end.

Thanks.

HaveFaith101 (Dhana)

Please note that banners and covers on the side might say greenlilly99, that is beacuse it was my old username, my new username is obvioulsy now HaveFaith101.

And also the story was previously called 'the secrets that shouldn't have been kept from me' but I changed that since it since the title was way too long.

Thank you for reading my novel and I hope you enjoy it.

***

                                                            My Big Secret

Prologue

This wouldn't have happened if it weren't for my brother Jack. He should've just kept his mouth shut and let me handle it but he didn't...

My name is Sophie Taylor. I'm sixteen years old. I have three brothers- triplets mind you- and are nineteen years old. Their names are: Jack- the oldest- Alexander- Alex for short- and Jake; the "youngest" of the three. They all go to college, but their college is the same building as my secondary school.

My mother died last year. What made it worse was that my father left because he couldn't live without her. That day was hell. I came home from school to find a piece of blue paper tacked to the front door saying:

"Kids,

I have to leave. I'm sorry.

I love you all,

Dad"

I still miss him, but I've gotten over it. He left me with my three idiotic brothers.

Many secrets were kept from me. This is my story on how I found out most of those secrets: how I was mated to the Alpha werewolf and how he changed my life. Even if it was going to end, he brought me to life. This is my story on how everything in my life changed, for better or for worse...