9. Another bite in my ass

Picture of Ash's wolf on the side. :)

On the side is how I imagine Sophie singing the song :D

This chapter is dedicated to Ruthyriveraortiz for helping me come with a name for this chapter.  

Thanks Ruth :D

...

Chapter 9: Another bite in my ass

"Ash..." I whined.

"No Sophie,"

"Please let me see," I whined again. Of the last half- hour I had been begging Ash to let me see baby pictures of him. We were at his parents house in Ash's old bedroom which was on the fourth floor. Yep, fourth floor. The pack house had six floors and Ash's parents had four. My own house only had three. I had learned that all the young members of the pack lives here meaning 16 to 24 year olds. The rest either lived in their own houses or lived on college campus.

I put my puppy dog face on and went down on my hands and knees.

"Please Ashy," I whispered, this look always worked.

"No soapy, I'm not going to show you because I burnt those pictures a long time ago," he said seriously. I huffed and flopped down on his queen sized bed. I closed my eyes.

'Watcha thinking about sweetheart?' Ash's voice entered my mind.

'You old man,' I sighed.

'Hey I'm not that old. I'm only nineteen,' he defended.

'Nope twenty five,'

"Sophie," Ash said aloud.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"Come lie down with me," he said. I opened my eyes and saw him laying down on one half of the bed. I got up and laid down next to him. I wrapped myself into him and he held me protectively. He moved his head into the crook of my neck, he breathed in and I tried not to laugh but I grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

"Are you okay," Ash asked sensing my anxiousness.

"Umm yeah just a bit overwhelmed, that's all," I said looking up at him.

"Ohh I see. Sophie you know that you have to meet the pack?"

"Yeah, when were you thinking?" I asked.

"Tomorrow," what  

the hell!!!

"Calm down babe, I'll ask the school if we could close for a whole week that way we will have time to introduce you to everyone," he explained. I don't even have any clothes.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow,"

"Can I block you out?" I asked with an annoyed expression.

"Yeah think of a wall in your head and put all the things you're thinking about beh..... What the hell no! I like listening to your thoughts," he chuckled.

"Like this," I said as i pictured a wall with everything that I was thinking of behind it.

"Babe, unblock me now," he ordered. I stood up.

"You're gonna have to catch me first," I giggled and ran out his bedroom door.

"Sophie I heard him playfully growl. I ran down the corridor and down the stairs. I was on the last flight of stairs when I heard a bang. I looked up expecting to see Ash but he wasn't there. I looked back down and saw Ash standing in front of me. I squealed and ran down the rest of the steps. Unfortunately he caught me and threw me over his shoulder.