TOGETHER (JENSOO)

By Jenchichooo

When two people in love promised each other that they will be still together even in their next lives. Will t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NEW STORY!

Chapter 10

876 67 24
By Jenchichooo

"Hello? Are you still there?" Jennie asked from the other line when Jisoo did not speak again.

"Hey! Hello. Hi. Jisoo? Love? Babe? Baby? Come on. Please talk."

Jisoo let out a sigh. "Why did you call, Jennie? And can you please stop calling me that?"

Jennie giggled.

"Why are you giggling there?"

"Nothing. I just like it whenever you are calling my name"

"So why did you call? I was about to sleep. We still have classes tomorrow."

"Are you gonna sleep already? Are you sleepy? It's not that late yet"

"I'm not. I'm not yet sleepy."

"Then don't sleep yet, please"

"Why?"

"Talk to me?"

"We don't have anything to talk about"

"Yes, we have."

"Jennie, I already told you"

"Hey don't worry, I won't ask anything about the reason why you are avoiding me. I will not annoy you for that....for now. We can talk something else."

"Just call someone else."

"But you are the one that I wanna talk to. I don't want anyone else, Jisoo."

Jisoo just stayed silent.

"Jisoo."

Jisoo noticed that Jennie's voice became more serious.

"What?"

"I just wanna say it again....that I like you. I hope that you don't think that I'm lying. I really do like you, Jisoo. I don't know what's the reason why you keep ignoring me but...I won't give up. I'll prove to you that I really like you and that... I'm worth it."

She already heard that Jennie likes her but it still giving her butterflies. She actually thought before that she will grow old alone and no one will like her anymore but then Jennie came.

"Why are you telling me this all of a sudden?"

"I just want to remind you and I will show you how much I like you."

"Why me? And other people just give up when they are treated the way I treat you."

"I'm not like them, Jisoo. I told you, whatever I want I'll do anything to get it and you are the one that I want."

"But you don't know me that well"

"Then let me know you better. Stop avoiding me. Do you hate me?"

"W-What? Of course not. You did nothing wrong"

"Then why?"

"I thought you won't ask anything about that?"

Jisoo heard Jennie sigh from the other line.

"Oh I'm sorry," Jennie said almost a whisper

Jisoo stayed silent. She doesn't know what to say.

"Jisoo? Are you still there?"

"Hmm? Yeah I'm still here" Jisoo replied

"Can you at least give me a chance please?"

"A chance?"

"To show you how much I like you. Let me court you"

"I...I don't know, Jennie. I'm scared" Jisoo whispered the last two words but Jennie heard it.

"You're scared of what?" Jennie asked.

"W-What?"

"I heard it. You said that you're scared"

"N-nothing."

"Come on, Jisoo. How can we understand each other if you just keep avoiding my questions? Please tell me."

Jisoo thought about it for a second, maybe it's time to tell Jennie about her Dad. Maybe it will help to clear her mind.

Jisoo let out a sigh. "Okay"

"Okay, what?"

"I will gonna tell you. Tomorrow."

"Really?!"

Jisoo could hear that Jennie is happy about that.

"Yes. Let's talk at the rooftop tomorrow after lunch"

Jennie smiled widely. "Okay. I'll see you there"

"Okay. Can I sleep now?"

"Are you sleepy?"

Actually, she's not sleepy yet. Her mind is full of Jennie even though they are talking already at the moment.

"Not yet," Jisoo replied

"Then Let's keep on talking until you feel sleepy"

"About what?"

"Hmm. I don't know. Random things?"

Jisoo tucked herself on her bed comfortably.

"Jisoo?"

"Oh sorry. I just laid on my bed."

"Hmm. What about you ask me questions?" Jennie suggested

"About what?"

"Anything you want to know about me"

"I don't know"

Jennie groaned from the other line. "You just keep saying 'I don't know. You're no fun Kim Jisoo."

That made Jisoo chuckle.

"Wait...did you just.."

"What? I just chuckled"

"You don't do that....to me."

"It's not a big deal"

"What do you mean? It's a big deal for me! I will do anything to make you laugh, to make you smile...anything, just for you."

"Stop that"

Jennie smirked from the other line. "Why? It made you blush?" Jennie asked teasingly

"No," Jisoo replied shortly, it made her blush. She thought that Jennie is really a sweet talker

"Really? I know you're blushing right now."

"How will you know, you are not here"

"Do you want me to go there?"

"W-what?! No!"

Jennie chuckled. "Relax. I'm just kidding."

Jisoo just sighed.

"So you can ask me anything now," Jennie said.

"I don't know what to ask you"

"You can ask me anything and I'll answer it honestly"

There was a long pause until Jisoo speaks.

"Why did you transfer?"

"It's my Dad decision"

"Why?"

"Because of my reputation at school"

"Your reputation? Is it bad?"

"Kinda? It was because of me having one night stand and being a Playgirl. BUT....that was my old self, okay? I've already changed. I'm not like that anymore. I'm a good student, a good daughter and can be a perfect lover for you in the future"

"Do you always say this to your girls?"

Jennie gasped "Hey! I don't have other girls. My attention is fully into you, Kim Jisoo. You are my one and only girl."

"I'm not your girl."

"Yet. You're not my girl yet but soon."

That made Jisoo smile. She finds it cute the way Jennie explains herself.

"Hmm? How sure are you?"

"I'm the Jennie Kim so I am 101% sure"

"Wow you're so full of yourself" Jisoo chuckled

That made Jennie smile widely. She can feel that Jisoo is starting to be comfortable talking to her.

They continue talking to each other. They asked about common things like what's their favorite color, favorite food, and hobbies.

Then they talked about random things.

Jisoo didn't even realize that she's talking to Jennie comfortably already. She jokes at her and teases her too.

Jennie felt so happy because finally there's progress on pursuing Jisoo. She thought that this could be the start of the good things for both of them.

"I'm sleepy now," Jisoo said before closing her eyes

"Do you wanna sleep now?"

Jisoo just hummed in response.

Jennie giggled. "Okay. You can sleep now"

"What about you?"

"I'm going to sleep too."

"Okay"

"Good night, Jisoo. Thank you for not ignoring me this time and you talked to me"

Jisoo just hummed. She's so sleepy already and can't even open her eyes anymore

Jennie giggled. "Sweet dreams love. See you tomorrow. Goodnight." Jennie said before she hangs up the phone

Jisoo didn't have the chance to say something because Jennie called her 'love' again, she wants Jennie to stop calling her like that but a part of her wants to hear it every single time from Jennie.

Jisoo smiled thinking about what happened today.

Jisoo thought that maybe her best friend is right, she deserves to be happy and Jennie could be the reason for her happiness and she should not waste it.

--------------

On the next morning. Jennie and Rosé are now walking towards their class.

"I just noticed that you keep smiling since you went out from your room earlier and why did you buy that?" Rosé asked her cousin

"I'm just in a good mood. And this? This is ice Americano, this is for Jisoo. It's her favorite." Jennie grinned

"For Jisoo? But how sure are you that she will accept that?"

Jennie smiled. "She will. Trust me"

Rosé's eyebrows furrowed. "Did something happen?"

Jennie just went inside their classroom without replying to Rosé. Then there she saw the only reason why she had a great sleep and the reason for her smile.

With Rosé behind her, Jennie walks closer to Jisoo and Lisa who are just busy talking to each other.

When Jennie finally reached the table, she placed the ice americano in front of Jisoo.

"Good morning, Jisoo. That's for you. Ice Americano" Jennie greeted and smiled brightly

"Oh good morning too, Jennie. You didn't need to do this but thank you" Jisoo smiled back at Jennie.

Jennie can't remove the smile on her face. She looked at Jisoo for how many seconds and nodded before taking her seat behind Jisoo and Lisa.

Rosé and Lisa who just witnessed what just happened look at each other.

Their eyes widened when they mouthed "What the fuck is happening?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 301 14
You see nothing is impossible ,as far as love is considered you can't force someone to love you,its an inevitable curse and one shall face at some or...
1.1K 42 19
"A faithful friend loves you till the end." Jennie and Jisoo, bffs gets into a fight and breaks their friendship. And, Rosé and Lisa also gets into...
17.2K 1K 40
Read to see how they go from stealing each other's hearts to claiming it. Jennie could never think that she could be loved this way, she never thoug...
142K 4.8K 21
What happens when Jennie wakes up 10 years later realizing she has a family with Kim Jisoo?