𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐎 || various! one...

By Weird__Weebo

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞�... More

[𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄]
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
꧁---•༒︎•---꧂
[𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄]
[𝐈]
[𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐕]
[𝐕]
[𝐕𝐈]
[𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐗]
[𝐗]
[𝐗𝐈]
[𝐗𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐈𝐕]
[𝐗𝐕]
[𝐗𝐕𝐈]
[𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
[𝐈]
[𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐕]
[𝐕]
[𝐕𝐈]
[𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐗]
[𝐗]
[𝐗𝐈]
[𝐗𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐈𝐕]
[𝐗𝐕]
[𝐗𝐕𝐈]
[𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗]
[𝐗𝐋]
[𝐗𝐋𝐈]
[𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕]
[𝐗𝐋𝐕]
[𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈]
[𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗]
[𝐋]
[𝐋𝐈]
[𝐋𝐈𝐈]
[𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐋𝐈𝐕]
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
[𝐈]
[𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐕]
[𝐕]
[𝐕𝐈]
[𝐕𝐈𝐈]
[𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
[𝐈𝐗]

[𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]

2.5K 134 78
By Weird__Weebo

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍

▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Y/N turned her head to face who had grabbed her shoulder, she was able to spot a tall man. She of course didn't realize him so thought that he was irreverent to the anime. 'Who the hell is this guy? But mostly, what the fuck does he want from me.'

The furry cat owl just jumped off the table he was sitting on and jumped onto his owners lap. Immediately hissing and letting out owl noises at the stranger. But then resorted to biting the man's hand and sending haki infused feathers at him.

A wanted poster was immediately thrown to the ground as the male fell, clutching himself as he bled out. 'Really, I'm trying to enjoy my soup and then boom! A big fuck you and your scrumptiodilitious soba. I am so fucking tired of people. I don't even have a perfered timezone.'

Letting out a sigh Y/N scratched under Wilburs chin as he let out a few happy noises.

Little did the both of them know, that the island she and her animals were currently on was an island of bounty hunters. And while Y/N had appeared at the stand, and were walking around for endless hours on end. Multiple hunters had caught wime of their presences.

Of course, because of her high bounty, most of the bounty hunters that had been trading in the bounties, getting supplies, or doing other things as such. Didn't even bother trying to kill or capture Y/N, believing she was too strong for their liking.

Still, there were many others who were arrogant and egotistical hunters who thought that they were the greatest and could take on Y/N at her best.

In full truth, the bounty hunter that Y/N had just tooken care of had been the start of some sort of chain reaction. And now, their peaceful day would be in complete ruins.

"God fucking dammit." Y/N sighed, hand over her heart, breathing in and out heavily whilst she felt the tumping of her chest. Wilbur flew quickly after her as the both of then ran and flew away from the shop and disasterment of the moments prior.

They'd been running, and Y/N was too tired to used the power of teleportation to disappear from view.

Huffing heavily, Y/N straightened her body out of the previous bent-over form. Until a line of pain was felt through her right shoulder.

She had been shot.

And before even the she could respond to her attacker. Wilbur has sent even more projectiled haki infused feathers at the new male. Making him fall to the ground, dropping their metal gun, blood spewing from their new open wounds.

"Thanks buddy." Reaching a s/c hand to her shoulder. Y/N ripped the bullet from their shoulder blade an inspected it. Since her own haki had been turned off, she didn't see the bullet coming for her. Nor did she embody her body with busoshoku haki.

But her friend was able to help her and soon wrapped himself around his owners neck, going on the defense.

The reason why Wilbur even knew how to use haki was by the simple fact of watching, making him one of the strongest non speaking animals alive.

But since he hadn't been training with someone, like how Y/N had been training and harnessing their haki with the red haired emperor Shanks or Cracker.

But even though he hadn't being training with someone, he was able to mimic his surroundings by watching his master train from the crows nest above.

"God dammit, they still believe I'm a devil fruit user!? They're shooting me up with sea stone bullets!" Wilbur let out some angry hoots.

When his master, no, his friend went under for a few weeks he had been put into extreme stress. She had saved him, why couldn't he save her? Ever since that day. The day he was saved by her. A day that he would remember until the day he died.

In all cases, the owling had only been born only a few months prior the incident. But the second he could hunt and live on his own.

His home was destroy, his family was killed and everyone he had ever known had either been either slaughtered or kidnapped.

People would call him lucky but he didn't believe so, since the people who killed his family had tooken him and shoved him into a crate.

The wooden crate would be where he would live for the many days to come. Over this time he would transpired a strong and burning rage.

Such hate, such...disgust.

Towards the marines, and it would be burning inside him for way to long.

But then the day came where he would be freed by a weird floating girl. She had sunken the ship he had been on, and she was the first thing that he saw when he crawled out of the deck of the ship and flew closer to her.

The hatred he had kept from all those long days and nights, would finally be let out.

After all.

He was only a boy, an...owling who had only been born a couple of months ago. His species were the strongest but most harmless birds alive. They never harmed anyone unless they hurt their offspring. So why did all of them have to be killed off?

That was one question would still go unexplained to the day he died.

His species never harbored grudges or anger, but, he was now different. Being so young and seeing just how cruel the world could be to him and others like him. Had tuned him crueler, making it that he made sure to protect himself and the only other person he had ever cared for. Y/N.

When she went cold for three weeks it made him completely stressed, didn't eat, didn't allow anyone near her. He even pecked out the nails of a doctor because he needed to change the bandages that Wilbur himself had sloppily tried to put on her.

He always rested on her chest, under her arm, or even on her inter thigh trying to find a heart beat. That was the only thing keeping him sort of sane.

Truthfully, when Y/N woke up and saw that Wilbur was sleeping. It was the first time Wilbur had slept during the duration of the whole time Y/N had been out. Those scratches on the wall had been from him trying to pass the time while waiting for Y/N to wake up.

Now.

Whenever someone even tried to hurt his friend Wilbur went somewhat berserk. He didn't want to feel that sadness again.

That rage.

That hurt.

That...feeling as if he was dead.

It was those feelings that he felt when his family was killed, when he was kidnapped, when Y/N had been shoved into coma. And it was those feelings he felt whenever Y/N was hurt.

The owl cat felt that whenever Y/N was hurt.

He felt as if he was losing it, but the girl's presence calmed him for the moment. In his mind he knew she was strong and knew that she could handle herself quite well. But still, the animal winced whenever the female was hurt.

Being young, Wilbur had developed the bond with Y/N like a bond that would form between a mother and her child.

Wilbur saw Y/N as his best friend and protector at the same time, along with as his mother. She fed him, comforted him, and even protected him when he protected her.

"Wilbur! Snap out of it!" Once more, Y/N has spotted even more bounty hunters coming for her head. But.

She caught her animal lagging behind whenever she called him. The owls grip around her neck had become somewhat tight.

After all, she had super strength but wasn't immortal. She could die if she wasn't careful, she was human after all. A thought that plagued the animals mind every day.

"Chirp'?" "Hey bud, if you might be confused then I'ma just say your grip is getting a bit to grippy you get? Mind loosening up?" Y/N laughed as she turned a corner hitting a rock with her foot and shooting it behind her and shooting it at anyone behind her.

But another wave of bullets began to shoot at her as she swiftly avoided the metal projectiles.

Soon enough, after a minute or so of being chased and ran after. She heard a cold voice speak from close by. "Room."

Almost stopping her in her tracks and lodging her head into the soil. Y/N turned her body as Wilbur fell of her shoulder and flew in place.

Why had she stopped run? Well after the bullets were stopped she had been switched closer to the man and his crew. But after the first wave of bullets, another came.

When the bounty hunters died, more came. And so did the bullets, oh so many bullets.

So many bullets that.

A bullet managed to slip past the barrier and made it's way towards the girl's heart.

2 SECONDS.

She couldn't move, speak, or teleport. She hadn't even seen the bullet slip past her view. But someone else did.

1 SECOND.

His wings flapped as he tried to come closer and closer to his friend. Remembering what had happen the last time something like this happen.

0 SECONDS.

*𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙶*

"WILBUR NO!"

And then a small body hit the ground.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 3.5K 37
Sanji Vinesmoke can't believe he got into the highschool of his dreams, but a overprotective father and a careless jock seem to ruin his day before i...
1.7K 39 6
The Titel says it 😁 Requests are always welcome 🤗 Slow updates
2.4K 87 8
❝𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐄!❞ -@mazixs [ date : ? /3/2023 ] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ミ★ in which, you're just tryna live man.... ...
3.6K 89 11
This is life for every person who has a specific time to live, but sometimes life is unfair in estimating lifespans. Evil people take longer lives t...