The Player Fell In Love With...

By softlalisas

Lalisa Manoban, a Senior at Busan High, is the girls basketball teams captain, but she's not that great of a... More

Characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
11 Part 12
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
26 pt.2
27
Discounted??
New Book
New book

22

1.8K 57 1
By softlalisas

February 14th Thursday

Jennie's P.O.V.

"So what are you and Jisoo doing for Valentine's Day?" I ask Cheayoung as we head to the lunchroom.

"Just watching movies and eating a heart-shaped pizza what about you?"

"I don't know I'm starting to get nervous." I tell her as we take a seat at our usual table.

"No Jen no backing out, we didn't skip to and go to Victoria Secret spending a hundred dollars there just for you to puss out." Cheang says sternly.

"Hey babe what are you guys talking about?" Lisa sits down beside me wrapping her arm around my waist.

I give Cheayoung a look and she jumps right in, "Uh um just how we're excited for prom coming up right Jen?"

"Uh yes!" I say a little to excitedly making Jisoo and Lisa look at each other weirdly.

"Okay but Jen I won't be at my apartment until 6 tonight but take this key and just leave the door unlock so I can let myself in." Oh that works out perfectly.

"Okay that's fine," I smile snatching the key from her hand, "but I don't have a ride there."

"Oh I'll take you there Jen nothing to worry about." Rosé smiles throwing a subtle wink at me.

"Hey don't look now but Nayeon is staring over here," Jisoo says tilting her head to where Nayeon is sitting and sure enough she is staring.

Lisa was about to get up but I quickly grab her wrist yanking her to sit back down, "Cut it out."

"What I was just going to ask her why she came over to your house anyway." Lisa tries to get up again but this time I sit in her lap making her stay still.

"Wait what's going on?" Jisoo asks looking at me and Lisa with an eyebrow raised.

"Nayeon walked in on me and Lisa having sex a couple of days ago." I tell them making their jaws drop.

"What the hell! Wait did she see....everything?" Rosé paused for a second not wanting to say the wrong thing.

"No cause well I was on top of Jennie and when I noticed that she was in the room I throw the comforter over us. So if she saw anything it was me buried de-"

I place my hand over my girlfriend's mouth to shut her up, "Okay enough with the details but no she didn't see me naked."

"Damn if someone that I knew liked Rosé and saw her naked, I'd be pissed." Jisoo chuckles out and I feel Lisa tense under me.

"You have such a good choice of words but let's change the topic please?" Jisoo nodded and then we moved on to small talk nothing too major.

That's pretty much how school went. Lisa walked me to and from class, Rosé asking me if I'm ready or not for tonight things like that. I really couldn't focus in class because of the nerves but Lisa is all the time taking charge so I think it's time to shake things up.

When school let out I kissed Lisa goodbye and she promised she would be at the apartment by 6 so that left me two and a half hours to get everything ready. On the way to the apartments Rosé was giving me advice on what to do and how to do everything, now I'm not even that nervous anymore.

Before I know it we arrive at the apartment and Rosé is rushing me out of her car. "Remember what I told you!" She screams out of the window before zooming out of the parking lot.

"Here goes nothing."

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Hey, babe I'm back!" I yell out as I enter the dimly lit apartment, "Hm that's weird, why is it so dark?"

I look around and see no sight of Jennie but I do see a note on the counter next to a box of chocolates. I pick it up and ready what it says: Follow the trail of rose pedals.

I look down seeing indeed that there is a trail of rose petals leading from the kitchen, down the hallway, and to my bedroom. I slip my jacket off hanging it up on my coat rack before I follow the trail of pedals.

When I'm standing in front of my bedroom door I see that there is another note taped up: Happy Valentines Day and six months baby. Signed with Jennie's signatures with a red lipstick stain on the bottom left corner of the paper. I ease open the door peering into the room and see Jennie standing beside my bed in a blue silk robe. I don't remember buying her that.

"Hey baby," she smiles sauntering over to me with a single rose in her hand, "I'm goign to go into the bathroom and I want you changed into these by the time I'm back." She instructs handing over a white set of Calvin Klein underwear and sports bra before she disappears into the bathroom.

I did as I was told and changed as fast as I could and take a seat on the edge of my bed not wanting to ruin the heart made out of rose pedals. After getting tired of waiting I get on my phone and begin to play Gardenscapes, "Wow bored already?"

"Yeah, whateve-holy shit." I gasp out when I see what Jennie has on.

Blue lingerie! I let my eyes roam her body unable to form a sentence at the moment without stuttering, "You-Jennie you look amazing." I try to get up and touch her but she shoves me back on the bed.

"Not tonight," she moves her pointer finger side to side before straddling my lap, "tonight I'm in control."

I don't say anything instead I nod my head vigorously. Jennie stands up from my lap and walks over to my stereo system and plugs her phone up, music spilling through the speaks. I lick my lips as she just stands there biting her lip seductively.

^^Play Song^^

Jennie walks back over to me but this time sat in my lap with her back to me. Her hips starts to sway with the slow beat of the song, grinding her ass into my crotch. This girl had me in a trance by her body, the way she moved, her scent, everything. Placing her hands on the tops of my thighs to hold herself up she starts circling her hips.

I try to place my hands on her hips but she slaps them away. "No touching" she demands standing up once more. Jennie puts one of her legs between mine as she slowly lowers herself onto my muscular thigh.

The Cat eyed girl started moving again at the beat of the music, basically rubbing herself on me. "Hold fucking shit," I grip the bed sheets so hard that my knuckles start to turn white. I felt my boxers become even tighter when I look up to see her biting her lip, still grinding on my thigh.

She began rocking harder leaning her head back looking up at the ceiling. I scan her body seeing how her neck vain pops out slightly, then down to her chest that now has a thin layer of sweat, finally staring at her taunt stomach. With every thrust her muscles contract showing her abs.

Jennie brought her head back down staring into my eyes showing me nothing but lust in those brown eyes. She threw her leg that was between my thighs over my left leg so that she is now straddling me, her center resting on my bulge. As she started to rock her hips, her center was rubbing against my hardened dick.

My body started to sweat as the room was getting hotter by the second like a fucking sauna. Jennie threw her head back letting out a groan as she gripped my shoulders tighter. I couldn't take it anymore as I reached up and pull her head down for a hungry lustful kiss. Our tongues fought to be on top but when she groped my dick I surrendered letting her win.

She sucked on my tongue eagerly, making me moan at her dominance. After a minute of aggressively making out she pulls away, "Take this off," she pokes at my bra. I take the hem of my bra tearing the fabric away, tossing it somewhere in the dark room.

Once it's off she pushes my back to the bed as she pins my arms beside my head, "Remember no touching." The brunette reminds me before she starts kissing down my jaw, down my neck, until she's face to face with my left boob. I feel her nip at the skin roughly all over my boob until finally, she takes my nipple into her mouth. Sucking on it harshly I feel her teeth lightly graze the hard bud, "Jesus Christ!" I grip my hair getting frustrated that I can't touch her. After she paid close attention to my other boob she continues to leave kisses down my stomach.

I look down to see her looking up at me smirking, uh oh. Hooking her fingers around the waistband of my boxers I lift my hips up letting her yank them off, my dick springing free. I sit up on my elbows to get a better view of her. She grips the base of my dick giving the shaft a long, slow, painful lick before placing it inside her mouth. I feel her tongue swirl around my tip as she slowly bobs her head. Growing closer to my orgasm I feel my balls start to tighten, "Baby I'm gonna cum."

Jennie pulls away and sits up, "What the hell?" Okay now this is torture.

She smirks while reaching behind her back and unhooking her to letting it fall off of her shoulders to the ground. Then she slowly and painfully takes off her bottoms revealing her soaked core. Hovering over me she sinks herself down on me, both of us moaning. "Can-can I touch you now?" I ask and in response, I get a nod but that's all I need letting my hands fly to her hips.

When she's at a steady pace I try to turn us over so I'm on top she doesn't let me. After a couple of tries and failing, I give up letting her win. As her core expertly clenches around me as she circles her hip, I marvel at the feeling of her walls massaging my member. "Just like that, keep going." I huffed closing my eyes.

She drags her nails now into my chest before digging them into my abs as she goes faster. "Oh my God." She whimpers before leaning down connecting our lips in a sloppy kiss. As my stomach begins to tighten feeling the familiar build up begin.

Jennie picks up pace, she kisses my neck and that's when I tap her leg to get off so I can pull out she doesn't move. I try it again but she doesn't notice, before I could say anything I let go.

"Fuuuck!" We say in unison as we cum at the same time, my load shooting deep inside. After a second of us riding out our orgasms together, her body crashes on top of mine. I wrap my arm around her sweaty back as she tucks her face farther into my neck.

"Happy Valentine's day to me." I breathe out making her chuckle.

"So that was good?"

"Jennie that was fucking amazing! You looked hot as hell and made this the best anniversary present/Valentines Day gift make mine look bad."

She raises off of my chest and pulls me out of her making us both groan quietly, "You got me something?"

"Well yeah but now I don't want to give it to you." I cross my arms over my chest faking a pout.

"No no, you brought it up so now you have to give it to me!" She bounces on the bed slowly pushing me to the edge.

Before I'm about to fall off I catch myself by grabbing the head board, "Okay just don't push me off!"

All of her movements come to a stop and I look overseeing her sitting crossed legged patiently. I chuckle at how she went from hot as fuck less than five minutes ago to cute and playful now. I get up putting on a pair of boxers, throwing Jennie one of my shirts to cover herself up so I won't get distracted. I reach into my sock drawer pulling out a key chain.

I sit in front of her and hand it to her, "This is a spare key to my apartment. This is for whenever you want to come over you don't have to text me or when days like today I was going to be late getting here then you won't have to wait for me. This is the only spare key and I guess I just want you to know that you're always welcome here."

I end my rambling to see Jennie's reaction, "Are you sure because now I'm going to be here 24/7."

I push her back onto the bed and snuggle into her chest, "Well if that's the case then yes I'm sure. Happy Anniversary and Valentine's Day baby, I love you." I lean up and kiss her lips softly.

"Happy Anniversary and Valentine's Day too, but I love you so much more."

Moments like these remind me why I'm so in love with this girl in my arms. There's no doubt in my mind that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 1K 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...
28.9K 744 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...
53.3K 2K 54
Dealing with a trauma, Lisa's father decided to transfer her school where she met two women who will change her life. The question is, is it for the...
502K 15K 56
When Chaeyoung starts to realize her feelings for her best friend Lisa, what will become of their friendship? What will become of their girl group Bl...