Finding Yuu

By pleliste

# โ”€ "๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช." ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, a girl who spent most of her life trying to... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

10

196 8 1
By pleliste

The raven haired female stared at you with a dead panned expression, wondering if she should quit life altogether.

Any confidence she had about getting knowledge in your head was long gone and she was contemplating to fake an injury to end her misery.

"Like this?"

You asked her, your stance completely wrong. She facepalmed before shaking her head, internally begging for God to send a meteor her way.

"No- Y/n-san-"

She adjusted your elbows to be more leveled before backing away only for you to re-adjust your elbows back to the original position.

She was about to scream when her phone dinged loudly which caught her attention. She picked it up and saw it was a message from her friend.

Natsuu

Kemi! Still up for ramen?

Oh yep! Im teaching my cousins
Friend volleyball first and it
Might take a while though..

Teaching someone volleyball?!
Cool! I wanna see!

Okayy come to the park
We're practicing there

She glanced up at you and saw you were trying to dribble the volleyball.

"Y/n-san no!"

───

"Peek-a-boo."

You were playing peek-a-boo with A kemi but instead of using your hands you used the volleyball to cover your face.

"Peek-a-boo."

Akemi tried not to show it but she was very annoyed, and was sulking internally as it's been two hours and you could barely recieve or block.

"Akemi-chan!"

A familiar voice yelled out which made her perk up in joy and instantly snapping her head to look at the person with a wide grin on her face.

'My saviour!'

"Natsu!"

"Orange kid!"

You and Akemi yelled out in sync which made the ginger snap her head towards you with a slightly offended look.

"Orange kid?"

"Oh well! You have orange hair and your um heigh- physique reminds me of a child...."

Your voice faded slightly at the end before waving your hands around defensively.

"I mean- you look like a ki- youngg.. Yeah young!"

You nervously smiled with sweat beads forming on your head. While the girl stares at you for a couple more seconds before shrugging with a smile.

"Why thank you!"

"So.. Kemi-chan.. Is this the friend you are teaching?" Natsu asked which made the blue eyed female nod at her question as they approached the net with you trailling shortly behind.

"Nice too meet ya! The name's Hinata Natsu!" She introduced herself while you nodded with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Hinata-chan! I'm L/n Y/n."

"Say Y/n-chan, Can you spike for me? It'll set as a ground for your skill level. Don't worry I can set for you!"

"..."

"Spike? Like the pointy things or.."

Akemi stifled a laugh while Natsu stared at you in disbelief before sighing and putting the other volleyball down.

"A spike is like.." Natsu jumped and spiked the air which made your eyes lit up in recognition, seeing you understand  the gesture brought a smile to the ginger's face.

"Ohh so that's a spike!"

"Yeah so we'll be learning to do that!"

───

"Or not.. "

You got the jumping part and the spiking movement down but your hand-eye coordination is so bad that it didn't matter how good you were at the movement.

"Told ya it's hard." Akemi sipped her juice box with an amused smile on her face which made the brown eyed girl glare at her.

"At least she got the movement down, you can't even get her to do the correct stance."

Akemi scoffed before sipping her juice box aggressively, making the brown eyed girl giggle lightly. Natsu stared at the girl in front of her for a couple of seconds before speaking up,

"You and your team did great."

It has been three days since the match between the two teams and Natsu had accepted defeat as a motivation to thrive and become better.

"Thanks, but did you see that one jump you did in that one round?! With that insane jumping power you could jump over Y/n-San with ease!" She joked which made her friend laugh.

"And it's more impressive taking your figure into consideration." She added which made the ginger's smile form into a straight line.

"What's that supposed to mean.."

Asound of a loud thud caught the pair's attention and their gaze met your figure who sat on the ground whining and rubbing your bottom to somewhat soothe the pain from the impact of the fall.

Akemi was going to laugh but was cut off by a loud yell,

"OIOI GRUMPYAMA GIVE THEM BACKKK!!"

"HAHAHAH- OUCH!"

Two males were seen arguing over a rectangular box, the orange haired guy jabbed his elbow into his companion's abdomen making the latter let go of the box.

"Nii-san!"

Natsu called her brother who perked up before meeting her eyes. Upon seeing her, he ran to her while dragging Kageyama's hand.

"Ehhh??? Natsu? What are you doing here?"

Her brother asked her which she gestured over to you who was dusting your pants after the fall. Hinata stared at her confusedly, not getting what she meant which made her groan out loud.

"We're teaching her how to play volleyball."

"Looks like you're failing." Kageyama commented with a slight laugh as he stared at you trying to catch the volleyball after throwing it up in the air.

"She's a slow learner."

The ball hit you on the head.

"..a very slow learner."

You noticed there were two more people and began approaching them, they took notice of you and waved at you to which you waved back with a smile.

"L/n-San, this is my brother, Shoyo and this is his friend Kageyama Tobio."

"Nice to meet you Hinata-kun, Kageyama-kun." The orange haired boy smiled at you in return while the ravenette tried to smile.

"Ehh Scaryama stop smiling! You're scaring her!" Kageyama glared at the orange boy which made him cower in fear, you laughed nervously and patted the blueberry head's shoulder.

"Don't mind him, you got a great smile."

You said with a strained smile which made him immediately turn to the shorter male and boasted.

"Hah! She says i have a great smile."

"SHE'S TRYING TO BE NICE SO YOU WON'T CRY-"

"I DON'T CRY."

"WHATEVER HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT BLUEBERRY!"

"HAAHH????! WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"

"I'M SORRYYYY."

The two were chasing each other around when Shoyo suddenly got a text from someone, whipping out his phone and the rectangular box, he opened it to reveal a pair of glasses inside.

"Your brother wears glasses now??" Akemi asked the short female beside her who stared at her brother with an unreadable look.

"Yeah, he's getting old."

Kageyama stifles a laugh at Natsu's comment, while Shoyo was too busy to notice as he was reading the messages from his coach.

"Oh my schedule is clear today!"

"Say.. L/n-chan? How about me and Kageyama teach you! Since these two aren't doing any good." Natsu was about to pounce on his brother but Akemi held her back.

The female whispered some things into the ginger's ear, which made a mischievous look appear on both of their faces.

"Sure!"

You cheerfully agreed, getting back on court eagerly as the two professional players followed you from behind.

"Can you.. spike?" Shoyo asked.

"Kind off.."

"Hm? Show us what you've got!"

You nodded determinedly and got into stance, Kageyama watched you from the corner of his eye as he saw you sprint and jump before pulling your hand back.

He set the ball towards you and you saw it moving infront of your eyes, as the time to spike was close, your body froze in place and the ball along with you fell onto the floor with a thud.

"WHAT WAS THAT??!" Kageyama yelled, a bit agitated with you as he set the ball perfectly in place for you to spike only for you to freeze up and end up not doing anything.

"I got nervous okay..."

"Sure.." you dismissed his sarcastic tone before standing up going back into place to try again.

Again.

And again.

Until a rosy hue replaced the once blue sky, the orange male stared at you with an exhausted smile as he used to be the one who had limitless energy.

'Am i.. getting old..?'

He stared blankly at the floor while you jumped up in determination, Kageyama was on the verge of passing out on the floor.

Akemi and Natsu went off to their ramen hangout hours ago and the two were left with you, eventually successfully teaching you how to spike and set.

"That's..enough.." he breathed out, his arms aching from setting too much. Him and Hinata switched around to set for you and they were both extremely tired.

"Eh? But i haven't learned how to recieve yet."

Kageyama was about to attack you when Hinata spoke up before he could get the chance to do so.

"We can practice again tomorrow! Here i'll give you my number, we'll meet again here at 6am."

Kageyama stared at him with wide eyes before it turned into a menacing glare, Hinata nervously turned to you instead to see you beaming in delight.

"Sounds good!"

You held your bag securely as you made your way towards the park, your hair was styled in a way where it wouldn't get in your face and you wore a f/c tracksuit along with your favourite pair of shoes.

It was five, you wanted to come earlier than them so you could practice a little and to feel the cold morning breeze. Today's weather forecast was cloudy which was perfect for you as you wouldn't want the sun to blind you while you're trying to set.

After practicing for a while you sat back down on the bench, fishing out [snack] from your sports bag after you zipped it open you popped one into your mouth, chewing on it before swallowing.

You scrolled through social media for a couple more minutes before your two coaches arrived, both of them looking like they just woke up and took a three minute bath before going here.

You gave them a soft smile, you only knew them for less then a day and they willingly woke up at this hour just to teach you volleyball.

"Hey Shoyo! Kageyama!"

You waved excitedly at their direction making Kageyama stared at you, barely awake while Hinata instantly brightened up and ran over to you waving his hands around joyfully.

"Y/N-CHANNN!!"

"Shoyo!"

You gave him a small hug which made him blush lightly, Kageyama placed his bag down, a bit tipsy.

"Q...quiet down you two."

He didn't have the energy to yell which made you stifle a laugh, Hinata full on laughing loudly.

"OI! I SAID QUIET DOWN!"

Hinata continued laughing which made the blueberry chased him around the park, the two go on for a few minutes before Kageyama stopped and panted heavily.

"I don't have time.. to deal.. with your dumbass..!"

He collapsed on the chair making you flinch as it made a loud sound. Hinata wheezed, out of breath from the goose chase.

"T-this is all your fault!" Kageyama wheezed out.

"How is it my fault?!"

Kageyama let out a breathy wheez in reply,  making Hinata laugh at the sound he was making.

"SHUT UP!"

"Q-quiet down you two."

Hinata mocked him, imitating the raven head's voice to the best of his ability, which wasn't that great. You laughed loudly which only fed Kageyama's irritation.

"Tch, let's just get this over with."

The grumpy male grumbled, staying true to his character. He grabbed a ball and was contemplating throwing it straight to Hinata's head but he decided not to.

The two males spent the next two hours teaching you how to recieve, they often would have to come and re-adjust your stance and Kageyama lectured you from time to time, you didn't really mind though.

───

It was about noon when the three of you were extremely exhausted, the two chased eachother around for a good 10 minutes or so and they look like they were close to passing out.

"I'm tiredddd."

Hinata whined, dragging out the d at the end of the sentence. Kageyama scoffed muttering something along the lines of 'we all are. Idiot.' Making you let out a sigh.

Your lips curved upwards into a smile as you got up and wiped the sweat off of your forehead.

"Thanks for teaching me the basics."

"No problem!" Both of them replied, though one was less enthusiastic than the other.

"How about i treat you to some foo-"

You saw Hinata drool at the thought of food, but his daydream was short lived as a loud notification ding came from Kageyama's bag.

The male picked his phone up and his lips turned into a frown, he really wanted to eat at the moment but Ushijima texted him that coach wanted them to train today.

"Sorry, but coach wants me to train." Kageyama informs which made you frown but nodded understandably.

"Hah! More for me then!" Hinata cheered which irked Kageyama.

Just to his luck, his phone dinged again and it was a text from Atsumu, saying that 'Hinata needs to come PRONTO' with a lot of emojis making a smirk appear on his lips.

He shoved his phone in the ginger's hand which made the male let out a whine. You raised your brow at him, making him look at you apologetically.

"I have to go too, sorry Y/n-Chan."

You gave him a small smile before shaking your head.

"It's alright."

The two boys packed up their things, while bickering of course. Before they waved at you and go off their separate ways.

"See you soon!"

You sighed before you collected your belongings, using your dominant hand to carry the duffel bag and made your way back home.

───

Nishinoya was laying in bed when his phone suddenly chimed, he shifted in his spot before staring at the notification, a small smile forming on his lips

ㅤㅤ
NEW MESSAGE FROM: sugasuga
.
.
.
'Noya! Me and Daichi were thinking we all could gather and watch Hinata's game this thursday, can you make it?? :)'

REPLY TO: sugasuga
.
.
.
'Ofccc see u then!!!!!!!!!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 2.9K 14
โคท โ˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ [name] can communicate with her soulmate through her thoughts. "i guess we'll be communicating like this again...
229K 9.6K 20
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ [Soulmate AU!] "It is said that they are chosen, fated people. Yes, soulmates do exist in this world. Once you reach the age o...
73.2K 2K 15
In this universe there are soulmates. And the first initial of their soulmate's name shows up on their wrist at the age of 16. Once 2 soulmates share...