๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰...

By hahahaizzmeee

"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†." " ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’…... More

Copyright์ €์ž‘๊ถŒ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†์บ๋ฆญํ„ฐ ํ”„๋กœํ•„
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†ํ”„๋กค๋กœ๊ทธ
1์žฅ
์ œ 2 ์žฅ
3 ์žฅ
4์žฅ
5์žฅ
6์žฅ
7์žฅ
8์žฅ
9์žฅ
10์žฅ
11์žฅ
12์žฅ
13์žฅ
14์žฅ
15์žฅ
16์žฅ
17์žฅ
18์žฅ
19์žฅ
20์žฅ
22์žฅ
23์žฅ
24์žฅ
25์žฅ
26์žฅ
27์žฅ
28์žฅ
29์žฅ
30์žฅ
31์žฅ
32์žฅ
33์žฅ
34์žฅ
35์žฅ
36์žฅ
37์žฅ
38์žฅ
39์žฅ
40์žฅ
41์žฅ
42์žฅ
43์žฅ
44์žฅ
45์žฅ
46์žฅ
47์žฅ
48์žฅ
49์žฅ
50์žฅ
Epilogue๋ฐœ๋ฌธ
Ending note
The ultimate date (bonus)
The ultimate search(extra)
The ultimate graduation
The ultimate fight
The ultimate fight part 2
The ultimate mishap
The ultimate abduction
The ultimate Hyung line moments
The ultimate Maknae line moments
The ultimate triplets
The ultimate days
The ultimate days part 2
Important vote
important
It's out
It's out 2!!!
Notice
Notice
Request book๐Ÿ—ณ
200k special.
Special thanks to
Book Recommendations
300k+ special
The Ultimate Leaving (1year special)
The ultimate Leaving part 2
The ultimate leaving part 3
The ultimate leaving part 4
Hola!
The ultimate big brother
ALERT!
The ultimate Attack(500k Special)
Inportant
Updated

21์žฅ

12.5K 581 57
By hahahaizzmeee

Author's note

I am back after a 5 days break which felt like 5 years honestly.
Also i am done with my exams so i hope to update frequently as much as i can...

Happy Reading!

Also did you like this chapter?

Third Person's Pov

Previously

Byeol followed him dejectedly as she turned to look at the other direction.

And what she saw had her eyes widened and making her run towards Jungkook.

A car was speeding towards their direction or more like towards his direction.

It was like Byeol's feet had a mind of their own as she ran towards him

WATCH OUT! She screamed as she pushed him away.

Jungkook fell on the ground harshly as he turned to look at her.

He froze. Jungkook froze as he witnessed the scene in front of him.

Blood, blood everywhere and it was seeping out of the person he was supposed to hate.

Present

Red light, blue light flashed in front of him as they took her.

"White walls mocked them as they whisked her away."

Seven men sat outside the room.

All of them in distress.

Her face flashing in front of them, her smile flashing in front of them.

Jungkook was quiet the whole time..

What had happened? Yoongi broke down the silence as Jungkook finally broke down.

The Kim Jungkook was crying, he was crying after years.

She...S-he sa-ved m-e! he choked on his tears Falling to his knees.

Sh-e what? Jimin stammered.

"The car i-t was co-ming fo-r me but sh-e, she push-ed m-e away!" Hyung it's my fault! Jungkook bawled as Jin came to hug him.

"Ev-en after wha-t we said to her, how we treated her.. she still saved Jungkook" Namjoon choked.

At the same time the doctor came out of the room with Byeol on the bed. Her bandage red from the blood.

They all stood up, rushing towards her.

Is she alright! Will she be alright?! Yoongi raised his voice as doctor looked sadly at them.

"We can't say anything right now. She is quite critical. We have to do surgery" the doctor explained before whisking her away to the surgery room.

Do-es th-at me-an their is a chance that she won't survive? Taehyung gulped.

"His words hit them all hard."

"Will they never be seeing her again? Her pissed face, her annoyed face, her beautiful eyes, her beautiful dimples and most importantly her beautiful smile. Will they never see it again?"

The reality hit them. The reality of how much they needed her, now that they might loose her.

"The reality of her not being a part of their life."

"It's said that once you loose someone, that's when you know their importance and that's exactly what was happening to the boys."

It's my fault hyung! It's all my fault! Jungkook sobbed. He didn't wanted to loose her.

None of them wanted to loose her.

Seeing their youngest brother like that, their tears finally escaped.

"Tears of desperation."

All the moments with Byeol flashed in front of them. They can't loose her again.

"They can't loose their sister once again."

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫

"It was one of the hardest time of their lifes, sitting outside of the surgery room waiting for any news."

"Jungkook's cries had finally died as he was now intensely glaring at the closed door".

All of them were. They just wanted for her to be alive.

"The hours spent outside made them realise how much they needed her."

The door finally opened as all of them stood up.

How is she? She is ok? Is she going to be fine? They all bombarded the doctor who was used to this.

"She is fine" he said as all of them sighed in relief.

"Though i have to say, her condition was really critical but she seems to be a fighter. She had some internal bleeding and a fracture to her right hand and it will take her some time to be able to resume her body movements but she is fine" the doctor explained.

Thank you doctor, thank you so much! Yoongi said as the doctor nodded.

"You can see her if you want, she in unconscious right now but please be quiet."

They looked at him thankfully and Jungkook was the first one to rush inside.

"Their heart broke at the sight."

All kinds of wires were connected to her small body.

"Tears of relief and guilt escaped the male maknae's eyes as he saw her breathing, even it was barely but she was breathing "

He instantly ran towards her, holding her small hands.

"I am sorry, i am so sorry for everything" he cried.

Jin sat on the other side of her bed looking at her sadly.

"We are all sorry, we were so caught up in our past that we totally pushed away the present."

"But not anymore Byeol, we are ready to accept you. Today made us realise how much we needed you in our life. We are ready to let go of our past" Namjoon stated looking at her.

"That's right, we lost one sister but we won't loose another one Byeol. You are our sister and we are not going to let our past hinder our present. Our mom and sister would have wanted us to be happy and we were fools to not realise it earlier" Hoseok said to her unconscious body.

"We will try to be our best self. We will become the brothers you want Byeol. We promise" Jimin smiled sadly.

"I am sorry Byeoliee for everything" Taehyung whimpered.

But hyung...Will she forgive us? After what we said to her?

"I don't know Jungkook" Namjoon sighed. We hurt her pretty badly but what i know is we are going to beg for her forgiveness until the end.

"We are going to give her the love and care she deserves."

"We are going to treat her as our little sister."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 7.3K 88
๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...
103K 2.9K 35
DISCONTINUED แดแด‹ ๊œฑแด ษช แด…แดษดแด› แด‹ษดแดแดก สœแดแดก แด›แด แดกส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„ส€ษชแดฉแด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ษช แดษดสŸy สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด ๊œฑแด€y ส™แด›๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… yษด สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด›ษชแด„ ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑสœษชแดฉ ส™แดœแด›... แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฑ...
23.2K 848 24
๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘Œ/๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘‘๐‘œ... ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘  ๏ฟฝ...
28.4K 2.4K 43
Read to find it...........