Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 55

850 33 23
By shadow1dark2night

Adding a pic of Eren because why not. 💁🏻‍♀️ .

This final season will be the death of me.

***
Katsuki moved pulling her closer against his body.

"..Katsuki..."

"Hm?"

"...Can you dress the boys?"

"...let 'em run free"

"Kats.."

"But I'm so comfortable, stay in. I don't have work today we can leave the kids infront of the tv and-"

He felt her lips connect to his as he smirked kissing back but before he could get deeper into it she pulled away.

"Get up. I need to make breakfast, so you're on twin duty. Also get Levi up." She said as he groaned completely forgetting about Levi.

_____ got washed up before walking out to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Katsuki annoyingly got up aswell just going to wake the twins and dress them.

Kyori giggled up at him as he ran to the door wanting to find his mother.

Kenji whined trying to get away from Katsuki do get to the door first.

"Calm the hell down" Katsuki said putting Kenji down as he ran over to Kyori.

Katsuki walked over opening the door as the twins giggle running out and into the master bedroom.

"She's downstairs!" He called out.

Levi opened the door rubbing his eyes as he saw Kyori and Kenji run past him to the stairs where they used their butts to get down the stairs.

Katsuki just sighed.

"Morning."

Katsuki looked up at Levi. "Morning..."

***
They all got downstairs as _____ puts the twins into their high chair.

Levi walked into the kitchen looking at ______ as he sat down quietly.

Kyori looked over at him babbling as _____ set the food infront of them.

"How'd you sleep??" She asked Levi who just nods to her.

"Good..Thanks"

Katsuki walked downstairs as he just walked to ______ hugging her from behind as he looked down at the food.

"Don't make dinner let's go out today." He said.

"Are you crazy? We can't."

"He can watch the kids. Right Levi?" Katsuki asked.

Levi looked at him then at the twins.

"You wish."

_____ smiled at him as she turned her face to Katsuki's and kissed his cheek.

"Go sit and eat, you guys don't need to go into work today right?" _____ asked as Katsuki moved away and sat down as he nods.

"Ya we'll stay home for today." Katsuki said as Levi just quietly started to eat.

He just listened to their conversation as well as hearing the twins babble and giggle making a mess with their food.

______ took care of the twins as Katuski looked at Levi.

"After you wash up meet me in the yard." Katsuki said.

"For what?" Levi asked concerned.

"You want to control your power right? Start with building up your body."

"My body? So a workout?" Levi asked with a grin.

"Exactly"

"Well before you both run off and leave me with these monsters at least help me clean up." ______ said as she wiped Kenji's mouth with a napkin.

Katsuki looked at her giving a gentle nod before standing up.

"Better yet how about you go upstairs and relax. We got the kids for today." He smiled walking to Kyori as he picked him up.

"What?! you said workout!" Levi said standing up in disbelief.

"We'll get to that soon" Katsuki told him as he set Kyori down then grabbed Kenji from _____.

"You're seriously volunteering for this?" She asked as he nods.

"I'll have an extra hand. Plus if something goes wrong I'll throw them to you." Katsuki said as _____ sighed.

"Fine..be careful with them." _____ said as he nods smiling motioning for Levi to get up.

"Kenji, Kyori come here, let's go to the yard!" Katsuki said as he walked to the door.

Levi got up holding his plate as the twins ran right under him.

"Geez.."

_____ took the plate from him. "You'll get use to it. Go on I got this." She said as he nods.

"Thanks for the food." He said before walking out to follow Katsuki where he saw the twins both attacking his legs.

Katsuki set the gym equipment outside on the ground. He pulled out the bench press and some other necessities he bought years ago.

Kenji pushed the 5 pound ball around struggling a bit giggling as Kyori followed behind.

Levi closed the yards door as he walked to the backyard over to Katsuki.

"So you just have a full ass gym in your house too?" Levi asked raising a brow as he walked to the weights.

"I hardly use it. I'm always at my agency's gym so these just waste away. But now we can put them to good use. Grab a weight- boys! Don't touch that!"

Levi watched as Katsuki ran to the twins. He just leaned down and grabbed the 50 pound weights and smirked.

Hell ya.

***
They spent hours working out, boxing, doing all sorts of exercises.

Kenji and Kyori followed and copied Levi and their fathers moves giggling as they run around the yard.

***
Levi sat down on the ground panting as he wiped his forehead with a towel.

Katsuki smirked looking down at him as he just drank water.

"Alright...I'll accept that defeat." Katsuki said as Levi laughed.

"Accept?! Please I beat the crap out of you." Levi said throwing the towel at Katsuki's torso.

Kenji babbled running to the towel just to do the same to Katsuki.

Levi smiled at Kenji as Katsuki bent down picking him up.

"Alright that's enough. How are you two not tired yet?" Katsuki asked looking at Kenji then Kyori who was curiously looking around as he walked on the grass.

"I gotta admit they aren't as bad as I thought they'd be." Levi said as he stood up.

"The hell. They're my kids obviously they'll be amazing." Katsuki said earning a laugh.

Kenji touched Katsuki's face as he smiled.

"Help me clean up then we'll head inside." Katsuki told him as Levi nods.

Katsuki set Kenji on the ground as he moved to grab the weights.

But as they did that Kyori yelled out a roaring scream.

They looked over at him frightened seeing him shaking his hand back and forth as he ran towards Katsuki.

"What the hell- Kyori!"

Katsuki held him as a grasshopper jumped to the floor.

Kenji just looked at it pointing.

"Calm down its off you.." Katsuki said patting Kyori's back.

"Geez..that scared the shit out of me.." Levi said but the yards door opened as _____ ran out terrified.

Kenji ran over to her giggling as Kyori cried reaching for her.

"What the hell happened!?" She asked as she took Kyori from Katsuki.

"Some bug landed on him and he got scared."

"It was a grasshopper" Levi added.

______ sighed in relief just patting Kyori's back.

"My god...alright that's enough outdoors for you two. Kenji get inside." _____ said.

Kyori got quiet as she held him.

Katsuki pushed the equipment back inside as Levi helped before they all walked back into the house.

"There's some food in the kitchen if you two are hungry." _____ said as they immediately head to the kitchen.

_______ just kisses Kyori's head as she walked upstairs.

Kenji stayed downstairs with his father.
***
Kyori whined as she walked to the bathroom.

"It's alright, Mama doesn't like bugs either." She said while stroking his head.

_____ just grabbed her phone that she left there and went to the bed where she set Kyori down.

When she sat down he immediately jumped into her lap and cuddled.

She smiled just going on her phone where she answered a few texts.

***
The day went on as the family and Levi all relaxed taking it easy.

Levi didn't act out and his quirk was stable which was reassuring for ______.

He got a feeling of what it felt like to be in a family and actually enjoyed it...but he wasn't going to admit that to Katuski.

When it hit night Levi went up early to sleep while ______ settled the twins to bed.

Katsuki just showered and by the time he got dried and dressed _____ was back in the room.

He smiled opening his arms as she walked right into them.

"I love you."

She smiled up at him kissing his cheek while hugging him.

"I love you too Kats."

"I'll head into work tomorrow and take Levi, you'll be fine?"

"Of course. I'm having Mitsuki over." She said.

"Since when? I didn't know that"

"Yaaa I didn't either until she texted me 2 minutes ago." She laughed.

Katsuki just smiled wrapping his arms around her before pulling her into bed.

They cuddled enjoying each-others warmth as _____ buried her face into his neck.

"I'll train him to control his quirk and when I do...." Katsuki kissed her cheek to her ear. "..we'll leave the kids with him and have some fun" he whispered causing her to smile.

"Then train him good" she replied as he kissed her cheek again before hearing one of the boys cry.

She sighed as Katsuki tightened his arms around her kissing her cheek down to her neck.

"Ignore it.."

She gripped his shoulder tapping him gently.

"Kats.."

"Noo"

The second baby started to cry both screaming out at this point.

Katsuki sighed. "They'll get tired eventually."

She just nods softly but the crying continued until they heard a sudden door blast open.

"SHUT UP ALREADY! AYE GET YOUR KIDS! MY FUCKING EARS ARE BLEEDING!" Levi yelled slamming the master door open.

Katsuki and _____ look over at him as _____ sighed getting up.

"They haven't napped all day they shouldn't be awake." She yawned walking past him.

Levi glared but when he looked at Katsuki he saw the demons red eyes piercing into his soul.

***
When _____ opened the door she saw Kenji out of his crib crying as he ran to her legs.

Kyori was half way in his crib trying to climb out which he successfully did falling to the carpet and running to her.

"Oh my god! Are you two crazy!?" She yelled getting to their height.

Kyori and Kenji cried as she tried to pick them up and carry them back to their cribs.

She tried to put Kyori in first but he wiggled his body to avoid getting put down.

"Oh come on don't be like this.."

Kenji ran over to the door to escape but got blocked by Katsuki who immediately grabbed him by the arm causing Kenji to laugh.

Levi just stood infront of the door watching the two parents struggle to put their kids to bed.

"AYE DONT HIT ME!" Katsuki yelled at Kenji making Kyori cry louder.

"You idiot don't yell!" _____ yelled at Katsuki.

"He's not staying down! The fuck you feed them!?" Katsuki asked.

______ just picked up Kyori patting his back.

"I fed them, I cleaned them, I played with them! There's literally nothing they need!" She said as she looked at the crib where Kenji was jumping up and down.

"Why are you making such a fuss?" ______ asked Kyori who slowly started to get quiet in her arms.

Both of them froze looking at the child.

"Whatever you guys do keep them quiet damn" Levi said walking away annoyed.

Katsuki rubbed his head looking down at Kenji who kept jumping up and down.

"Give me that one." Katuski said pointing at Kyori who slept peacefully now.

"Hell no. You deal with Kenji." _____ said moving back.

Katsuki turned back to look at his son as he sighed.

He picked Kenji up trying to do the same as _____ but with Kenji it didn't work.

_____ just sat in the rocking chair holding Kyori close in her lap as he rests his cheek against her stomach.

Kenji got out of Katsuki's arms as he laughed running to _____'s legs hiding from Katsuki.

"Hey! You brat get over here!" Katsuki yelled.

"Keep your voice down." _____ said while stroking Kyori's hair.

She just looked down at Kenji who hid his face between her feet giggling.

"Kenji. Go back to your crib. It's enough." She said.

He just giggled shaking his head as Katsuki walked over grabbing his shirt pulling him up.

"Bed. Now." He said to Kenji just carrying him like luggage placing him in the crib.

Kenji laughed as _____ got up putting Kyori down and tucking him in.

She walked over to Kenji as he got up every time Katsuki laid him down.

"Can you just stay down!?" He yelled.

_____ looked at Kenji who giggled up at her.

She just caressed his cheek as he smiled.

"Are you really not going to lay down?" She asked as Kenji jumped around in place his hands on the crib.

Katsuki just looked at him then to _____.

"Do your magic. I'm going to bed." Katsuki said as he stretched walking out of the room.

She rolled her eyes just picking Kenji up to get him sleepy.

But...after a few minutes she was the one who was getting tired.

Kenji on the other hand still wide awake.

She sighed getting out of the rocking chair.

"Ok...let's go to bed" she said yawning carrying him out of the room and to the master bedroom where Katsuki was sleeping.

She just got into bed as Kenji smiled snuggling in between his parents.

______ hugged him just closing her eyes to sleep.

Katsuki turned around to hug her but woke to the feeling of kicks to his arm.

He looked seeing one of his offsprings in the way.

He just groaned turning to lay on his back as Kenji smiled enjoying the warmth and attention from his parents.

This was definitely a great night for him.

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...
80.6K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...