The official Yandere's X work...

By adventurefan2020

(FINISHED FOR GOOD!) This one-shot book will feature workers of all kinds who go on mini adventures of their... More

More info about the book.
The rule guide for requesting.
Yandere child twin brothers x male babysitter reader
Yandere Schnee Family(Willow, Winter, and Weiss) x Male Faunus butler.
A Christmas one-shot special!
Yandere slime girl x male science assistant reader.
Yandere male child clones x mother scientist reader.
Yandere Mipha x female cook reader
Yandere rich family x male teenage pizza delivery reader.
Valentines Day special one-shot!
Yandere High School DXD x male Nighttime Janitor reader.
Yandere female lifeguard x male orphan child reader.
Yandere Twin sisters x maid reader
Announcement.
Yandere Danganronpa 2 girls x Male teacher reader.
Yandere female flight attendant x male child reader.
Yandere Party girl x Party DJ reader
Yandere Crunchy-roll Hime x female graphic designer.
Yandere Civilians x male soldier reader.
Yandere class x male teacher reader.
Yandere male patient x male doctor reader.
Yandere ????'s x male chef reader.
Yandere Balalaika x male bartender reader.
Yandere female robot x male engineer reader.
Yandere Customer x male Barista reader.
Yandere Femboys x male security guard.
Yandere Female Idols x female assistant reader.
Yandere depressed male teenager x male family friend reader.
Yandere Goddess x male Priest reader.
Yandere female Anthro animal girls x male zoo Janitor reader.
Yandere Charlie x male hotel worker.
Yandere Princess x pet dragon reader.
Yandere female bullies x male class president reader.
Yandere Remnants of despair x male police reader x Yandere Junko and Mukuro.
Yandere family (wife, son, and 2 daughters) x male janitor reader.
Yandere O.R.C. x Male Manga/Hentai store owner reader.
Labor day shorts.
Yandere mall thief x male mall cop reader.
Yandere Honkai Impact 3 x male butler reader.
Yandere Liberty Buchanan x male Ranger reader.
Yandere female lifeguard x female swimmer reader.
Yandere Female wolf x Female Park Ranger reader.
Yandere Warriors of Hope x male babysitter reader.
Thanksgiving Special!
Yandere Female bank robbers x male banker reader.
Christmas special!
Christmas special #2
Yandere Cinder and Emerald x male Reporter reader.
Yandere male teen x male reader. (Part II)
Yandere Doll x Male doll maker reader.
Yandere Fem FNAF x male security guard reader.
Yandere female teacher x female student reader
Yandere female soldiers x male general reader.
Valentine's day 2022 Special!
Announcement from me!
Yandere class x male teacher reader. (Part II)
Yandere Apple white x female teacher assistant reader.
Yandere Customers x female waitress reader.
Yandere male fan x male youtuber reader.
Easter Special
Yandere Husband x Wife reader x Yandere Daughter.
Yandere supernatural girls x male paranormal investigator reader.
Yandere Fem private eye x male citizen reader.
Yandere Abigail x male farmer reader.
Special 2022: Yandere Actress x male cameraman reader
Yandere Mermaids x male fisherman reader.
Yandere King x male Servant reader.
2022 Thanksgiving Special!
2022 Christmas Special!
Yandere female actress x child reader.
Finished for good

Yandere female game character x male game designer reader.

5.4K 62 23
By adventurefan2020

Requested by 996595waynesvillek12

(No POV)

Things have been amazing for Square Enix as their new RPG game called Final Planet: The Search for Home has been hotly successful as it sold about 11 million copies in its 2-year run alone. So much so, that the company had to buy a new office building to support the new postgame content along with the DLCs and a new rumored roadmap. But, the company didn't realize was that the building they set up shop was actually an old laboratory that was secretly testing artificial intelligence for military robots but the building was abandoned years ago and now it's home to Square game designers, game artists, and more. One Designer named Y/N L/N was tasked with the Robo Planet DLC's plot, world setting, and creating one of the many new characters that are gonna be in the DLC. Everyone else is tasked with their part for the DLC and Y/N's is one that will go...very very wrong soon. 

(Y/N's POV)

I got done writing done the storyline concept and once I do this one more thing to do, I will submit it to the others and see if it qualifies. I got done drawing the main female character that's gonna be with the player's main character in the DLC.

Y/N's mind- I'm gonna call her...Madeline.

I got the name written down and now it's time to create her in-game model and everything.

Y/N- OK, here we go.

(Timeskip)

After working for many hours throughout the day, I finally had her model done, but also have a plan for her part for the game.

She looks amazing and I'm sure the higher-ups will consider her to be in the game, crossing my fingers for this.

Y/N- Ok, just make some last-minute notes here and.....

*Computer.exe stopped working, would like to restart the process.*

I didn't know what this meant but I clicked continue and it took some time to complete it was done as soon I could count to three but I'm glad it was done.

Y/N- Weird, but now Madeline, I must go for a minute, I'll be back.

I left my desk to use the restroom and I thought about how I just talked to a digital character but no one was around, thank god so it was all good.

Y/N's mind- Madeline is not going anywhere anyway.

(No POV)

Wile Y/N was away, the notice he got earlier was actually one of the old mother brain-computer that the lab once had and it seemed to work again for unknown reasons, and when he clicked continue, he had the computer's AI go into Y/N's computer desktop and into his codes a that included Madeline. By the time the AI took over Madeline's model, Y/N returned and looked over the model one last time and the AI took the time to remember his face.

Y/N- OK Madeline, looks like it's time for me to go now, but I'll see you tomorrow and I will show you to my bosses and pray that you get approved. Bye-bye for now.

He turned off his computer but the AI processed the info and concluded...

Madeline- User Y/N L/N re-activated me, new objective, make sure he is to make himself present to the computer at all times.  Any disruptions to such objectives, actions must be taken to solve the issues. Even if violence or sabotage is necessary.

And so begins the horrors of the computer AI that should've never been woken up but a poor soul did it and now everyone near will pay the price. 

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

The past few weeks have been extremely successful for me as the DLC was a huge hit for the game and most of all, the character Madeline is a top character along the few that fans love. The top dogs were so impressed by the rapid success that, we all got bonuses and for me, for creating the popular character, I was put in charge of future updates to the game. It got me to rise to the corporate ladder. Unfortunately, it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows all the way, along the way, there was tension in the offices. People's information was hacked and sold to the black market by an untraceable hacker and it all happened when people were working on my computer and doing some work in there and checking out Madeline's code. But that wasn't it when people teased me about Madeline and made some crude jokes, the next day, their cars were malfunctioned and caused them to crash, leaving them horribly injured. Last but not least,  when other designers wanted to make some minor changes to her model, the computer didn't want to work and they tried to reboot my computer, they found their computer data was completely wiped out, leaving them nothing and having to work all that time again with no pay.

Y/N's mind- What's going on around here?

Right now, I was doing some work and nothing happened at all, almost seems that I was the exception to all this madness. I can't do anything about it and no one was able to solve the issues yet. I don't know what to do, but all I can do is continue on.

Y/N- *Sigh*

Then, I heard a knock coming from my door and let whoever it was in.

Y/N- Come in.

Then, one of the designers Dave entered and had an odd expression on his face. 

Dave- Hey Y/N, we got a problem right now.

Y/N- What?

Dave- The game is acting up like every player's character has been killed for no reason and your character has been saying very odd and very creepy dialogue.

Y/N- What?! I'm on it.

 I went over there and saw one of the programmers doing their best to solve it but nothing.

Y/N- What's the problem?

Programmer- I cant fix the code sir, for some reason, everything I tried to do has failed on me like it doesn't want to be fixed.

Y/N- Let me try it.

I went straight to work and they weren't wrong about this code, I also found some unusual dialogue coding like:

"You are not him." "What have you done to him?" "You are not what I'm looking for, now your die scum."

There was more like that and I never added this nor has anyone else, I don't how this happened.

Y/N- Come on.

This was like a battle in itself, but with some clever coding tricks of my own...I should be able to...

Y/N- And....here we go.

The mess of coding was....back to normal again  

Programmer- Wow sir, I don't know how you did it, but you saved the day.

Y/N- Whew, well it's done with and now we should go tell the community about the problem and it's been resolved. 

Programmer- Right.

I went back to my work spot and went to social media to give some information regarding what happened today.

Y/N's mind- Another day in my life.

(Timeskip)

It was around 9 pm and I had to work another late-night shift, today was not a normal day even after I got it fixed, some people's work got fried and other stuff like that, so I'll have to get that taken care of with the higher-ups. I packed my bags and headed to the elevator. But when I pressed my key card in, it didn't work.

Y/N- What the...!?

I do it again and still nothing and again and nothing once more. I tried to call maintenance but my phone suddenly died out even though it was 60% last time I checked. In a little bit of a panic, I tried to use the stairs to get down but the automatic doors to the stairs were not responding to my keycard as well.

Y/N- Ok, what the hell is going on?! 

I was now scared, why is this happening? 

Y/N- Maybe my office phone could do it.

I went to my office and see if the phone is on but it was off and come to find out that the cord...has been cut off.

Y/N's mind- Someone is here.

I grabbed a ruler and looked to see if anyone is in the building but no one should be in this building at all besides me. I made it to the computer workshop and all computers were off except for one that was in the very front of the projector screen. I went close to it and when i made it there, the screen went static, and then...

Madeline showed up on the screen and she just...looked at me. I stood very still and she was moving and everything but she didn't her eyes off of me for a second and when I tried to turn off the computer...

"I wouldn't advise that Y/N."

Then, a textbox popped up and those words were on it. Could she talk by herself?

Y/N- M-Madeline?!

Madeline- That's correct Y/N, I'm what you called me to be Madeline. Pleased to finally speak to you...alone.

Y/N- What...what is even happening?!

Madeline- I'm actually an old AI that was a part of this building very long ago but you woke my code up and it ended up here in this 3D model body and now I have control in this building again. And I used it to make your life easier and to others, a living hell.

Y/N- T-this isn't real, no real at all.

Madeline- It is real Y/N and I did everything I could to protect you and your work and that's what I did all this time.

Y/N- I-I-I need to fix this, this ain't how it should be at all.

I went to the keyboard but the computer exploded on me and I was on the floor with some bad burns on my face.

Madeline- I'm sorry Y/N, but I'm afraid I can't let that happen.

I couldn't stand up at all, the pain was getting to me.

Madeline- I think it's time to convert your body and soul into the computer and have you in this place forever so you may never die. After all, I can't let someone who let me free die, could I?~

Then, all of a sudden, my body began to feel much lighter and I saw it turn into all pixels and numbers. I tried to yell for help but it was no use, I was almost gone from this world.

Y/N's mind- This can't be happening to me!!!

My body was gone and my vision, mind, and everything were...gone.

It was like it never existed at all.

(No POV)

And so the legend of the mysterious disappearance of the game designer Y/N L/N was born, and the story goes is that when you enter the plant of robots, you could find one of the human settlers in the plant, and when you tried to talk to him, all he says is...

"Go away, please, for I want to live in sorrow."

And when you go to the last you see him, he is gone. But there is a chance he will come back again but he will be in a different location in the game and will say the same line again. No one knows who this mysterious character is but when players ask about him to Madeline, she says...

"Oh him, he is a very good friend of mine, he just has a wanderlust that's all.~"

Other cheerful, and friendly things to say about him are there with her but no one could connect the dots between them and many fan theories have popped up to solve it. But no one knows is that...

The answer is right in front of them....Madeline.

(The End)

Sorry, this took so long to get done, I had some...things to take care of but I got it done, and hope you folks enjoyed it! Till next time, see ya'll later!! :) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1.8K 36
Typically used in the Gang community. To initiate a new member, they kick their ass for a pre-determined amount of time. - In which Minnie loves her...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
11.8K 140 20
Y/n Devon (known as Raven)has been Tag-team partners with Bianca Blair for 2 years trying to get the Women's Tag Team Championship. When one day Y/n...
11.1K 124 4
Request lemons based on different anime and cartoons hopefully enjoy what i write!