Sunshine daycare (hinata hare...

By JustAanimeLover

hey this is my first time and I hope you like it 😊. This is an au where hinata an the harem are grown ups an... More

A New Beginning Ch 1 ✨
New meetings Ch 2
New Meatings Ch 3 part two of Introducing characters
New meetimgs Ch 4 🦉Fukurōdani Academy🦉 Inro and more
New Beginning Ch 5 of introducing characters
chapter 6 introduction again (Finished intro)
More rivals Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapyer 12: Bonding and New rivels
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 changes~
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23 just a intro of the new character
chapter 25
The Truth and shocking pasts Part 26
Untitled Part 27

chapter 24

313 13 2
By JustAanimeLover

Any art used I don't own and sorry if here are any mistakes thanks also NOT all characters are in the
Harem. There's music it's random so don't judge 🤷‍♀️ anyways hope you enjoy😊.
💭 thinking
"speaking"
( just me specifying things)

⚠️smut⚠️, 💝fluff💝 and ⚠️language⚠️ plus there's music for earphone users and for people if your in company I don't recommend listening😅.

Shout out to vica_edits and swthwr3 much for your support and thank you everyone for commenting, voting and support!😊

🧡 shoyo's🧡

💘Hinata's boyfriends pov💘

💝other harem💝

💞Haikyuu harem 💞

💕harem💕

🖤Karasuno🖤

💟Inarizaki 💟

💚Date Tech💚

🐍Nohebi 🐍

🤍Kamomedia🤍

💖Itachiyama💖

💜Shiratorizawa💜

❤Nekoma❤

💛Jonzenji High💛

💙Aoiba Johsai💙

🦉Fukurōdani Academy🦉

Xavier 25

Evan 25

Jace 26

Jayson 26

🧡Hinata's pov🧡

I stood there in shock seeing a group of men in front of me and I swear why must they have to be hot😭 oh come on Hinata but we'll would you look at that I've fallen again but who wouldn't they should be in jail for looking so fine I swear but the weird thing was that they stared at me like I'm a ghost "Shoya..." The guy with blue, fluffy hair said. I was confused so I tilted my head in confusion

that made it worse since they went to go hug me but I was still so confuse as to why they were hugging me. "Umm excuse me but I'm sorry to tell you this but I'm not the person you think I am I'm Hinata" I said still in their embrace "we're terribly sorry you look, act, your smile basically remind us of someone very important to us" a handsome tall, muscular guy with silver hair just like Suga's replied as well as his manners "oh no it's alright everyone makes mistake" I said smiling back while the kids were behind me "you're not going to take mummy away are you?" Aoi (Reon's daughter) asked looking towards the men in front of her in a questioning yet sad face "don't worry little one we're not" one of the men spoke while bending down to her level, looking at her with his golden eyes. "Oh how impolite we are hello there I'm Anthony, 27 and a business man" Asher said stepping out to shake mine "nice to meet you too I'm Hinata".

After they all introduced each other

"HEY WE ARE HERE TOO YOU KNOW HMPH"😤 Bxtch 3 said looking pissed "oh I forgot you guys were there"😅 I said looking towards them while some laughs were burst out "anyways I better go since I need to drop of the kids so bye" I said looking towards the men in front of me "we'll wait for you we want to have a chat if that's okay of course?" Elijah asked politely "sure I wouldn't mind but I think it would be best for me to go home since my boyfriends would be very worried furthermore I need permission if I could talk yo you guys" I said holding the kids and getting ready for bringing them inside "ahh we understand, it's alright you wouldn't mind if we follow you?" I wouldn't let people do this but they seem to be nice moreover they are the bxtchs boyfriends and stuff so I agreed.

After Hinata dropped the kids and they arrived at the mansion.

"Loves I'm back!" I shouted while entering the house. It went silent until I heard Noya and Tanaka running down "Mochi!/Angel! You're baa...ck.... Who are they?" As they glared at the new arrivals "loves don't glare at them like that it's rude!" I said pinching their arms "sorry Mochi/Angel" they said sulking. Hehe I admit it was cute how they get on guard easily and get jealous. "Loves they are some peoples😒 boyfriend and they wanted to come with since they want to talk to me, is that okay?" I asked while hugging them both "pleaseeee" I begged "it's alright butttt your going to talk here" 😌 Noya siad and Tanaka agreed so u looked at them hoping they wouldn't mind which they nod in response so we head inside.

💝 other harems pov💝

We arrived at a massive mansion that was 2x the size as ours and yes we knew who Hinata was since our "girlfriends" told us about him but we didn't expect him to be so beautiful. But since he was with children we expected him to be taken but we weren't going down with a fight since we don't even love these annoying women since our parents found out we were gay so they made us get together with them which they only want our money as well as our looks furthermore they are very toxic. Well we all got out of the car as Hinata made his way to open the door to be greeted by a baldy and a guy with blond parts at the front of his black hair "Mochi/Angel! You're baa...ck... Who are they?" Wow on guard already I see as they shot us glares until Hinata told them who we were and why we were here but we just wanted to know Hinata more so why not so we enter in.
We see a very elegant, wide, clean, neat, big and modern house. We hear voices coming from one of the rooms which is directly on top of the stairs as we head to the sitting room " wait Mochi I'll get the the rest of us down" said the blond and black head as he kissed Hinata's cheek before leaving the room so we waited, having small conversation mostly baldy asking questions about us and what we do. We heard the voices getting loader to revealing 6 more men, they weren't bad either "loves!" 😊 Hinata ran and jumped into the blond guy with glasses with so much energy as well as we haven't seen him this brightly as well as making us wanting want him more seeing how cute he acts with his lovers. "Hey sugar/honey/sun/sunshine/darling/hon/babe/loves/love" they said smiling as they gave Hinata quick pecks before turning towards us giving us pissed eyes.

Hinata pov🧡

I could feel as well as see the tension between the two groups as we sat down so they could introduce themselves.

It was akward when both groups would get quiet all of a sudden and mostly talked about business but it's better then nothing while some of them were just on their phones which reminds of Kenma but see all of them together shocks me that these bxtches would cheet on my boyfriends and these men in front of me which makes me think they're crazy and feel bad for the men to be in a relationship with these bxtches 🙄.

Sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ) I haven't been posting since it's Christmas *̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥
It's so busy so 😅 anyways thank you! MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a great day! I'll try to update more now thank you all for your support ヾ(^-^)ノ and sorry for any mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 7 9
The story of how Mikan Sakura and Natsume Hyuga got together and all the obstacles they had to endure along the way. Please bear in mind that this...
15.1K 469 10
-y/n doesn't fall in love, or at least that's what she'll say to anyone who asks her about getting into any kind of romantic relationship. however, a...
380K 4.1K 16
collection of kagehina smut (sometimes fluff) stories! *Each story is separate from the last* --------- (#1- birthday present) hinata has recently...
87.5K 2.2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...