AT THE WRONG TIME || Takashi...

Por chocomanji

"Promise me that whatever happens, no matter how hard it gets, we'll always choose to go home in each other's... Más

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue
author's note

sixteen

620 16 32
Por chocomanji

Y/N's POV

"Dada, why is the girl mad at me?" Mika asked Takashi while he's tucking her to bed and I'm preparing the bag she'll bring tomorrow for our errands.

"Hmm, there's just a misunderstanding baby," Takashi answered and brushed her hair, "how are you feeling?"

"Miwa is alright, dada," she smiled, "but the girl looked sad. Should I give her one of my dolls? So she would be happy."

I smiled at her innocence, but a lot of questions are running inside my head. I guess I'll just talk it out with Takashi later.

"Mika, time to sleep," I told her and she lay down properly

Takashi kissed her forehead while whispering his goodnight and I did the same. After a while, she's already sleeping deeply so we turned off her lamp and went out.

"Takashi, do you have time? Can we talk?"

"Sure, I know you have questions running around your mind as well," he answered, he knows me damn well.

We went down the living room and we sat on the couch, I don't know how to start or where to start.

"Is she.." I paused and bit my lip, "is she yours?"

"I don't know," he answered which made me look at him, "I don't want to run a DNA test because I already considered her my own but.. I don't.."

I nodded, I know he can't form it out. It is never easy for a parent to know that the child they loved for how many years isn't theirs to begin with.

"Takashi," I called out, "you know about Mika's condition. I can't let that happen again, please.." I almost broke down

Seeing Mika having complications in terms of breathing is enough to break my heart. Thoughts of losing her floods my mind and I can't bear that.

He scoots closer to me and hugged me tightly as tears fell down my cheeks, he caressed my hair and kissed my head, "I'll protect you both, I swear."

I don't know if this is another promise he is gonna break but I am hoping it's not. For Mika's sake, I am hoping he would keep this.

"Good morning!" Mikey greeted as I went down, "I made breakfast!"

I smiled, "thank you, Mikey."

"You good?" he asked as I sat down, "did you cry last night? Your eyes are puffy."

"Is it that obvious?" I chuckled

He sighed and went to me, he hugged me tight, "I'm here, you know. I won't scar your heart in any way. So don't think too much about your problems and just lean on me."

I smiled, I know I have him. He was always there. He would fly from Japan to New York just to visit me. He even went there weeks before I gave birth just so he could be with me in my toughest battle. He took care of Mika so I could get some sleep after a long day. He even learned how to defreeze breast milk so he would be able to feed her on late nights when Mika was still a baby. Mikey never left my side, not even once.

"Papa Miwey, wook an injured bird!" Mika came in, holding a bird in her hand, "in the backyard!"

"Ah, get that away from me!" Mikey screamed and ran, but my innocent kid walked to him more, "Mika!"

"Papa Miwey help bird pwease!"

I kept laughing as they ran around the dining room until Takashi went in

"Dada!" Mika immediately went to Takashi, "injured bird!"

Takashi kneeled down, "let me see," he took the bird in his palms, "let's make the bird rest, baby. He needs to rest."

Mika nodded and Takashi placed the bird on the living room, while Mikey was trying to catch his breath

"You look dumb," Takashi teased

"Shut up!" Mikey yelled, "that really scared me, fuck!"

They didn't argue over breakfast cause one, the food's already cooked and two, Mikey was too busy trying to catch his soul back. He still looks pale.

"Do you want me to drop you off? You look like you'll pass out anytime." Takashi teased as we went out the house

"Shut up," Mikey rolled his eyes, "I'll pick you both up, I'll just check something on the shop."

I nodded and he went near me to kiss Mika since I was carrying her, "Mika, don't do it again okay?"

"Do what?" she innocently asked, making me laugh

"Nothing," he shook his head and kissed her once more, "bye baby," he blew a kiss at me and I made a face

We went inside Takashi's car as he drove to his office for the fitting of clothes, "where are you going after my office?"

"I'll leave Mika to Mikey so I could shop for our school needs alone," I said while check my list of things to buy

"Do you want me to come with you?"

I looked at him, "aren't you busy? You still have to make the dresses right?"

He chuckled, "no, I have people to make the dress. I only design. I will be making Emma's dress personally though but I'm almost done with it anyway."

"Dada make my dwess too pwease," Mika requested while eating a lollipop, which made me laugh

"Guess you have to give in to your daughter's request," I teased him

Takashi smiled, "I'll make you many dress, princess. You want something that looks like Rapunzel's?"

"YES!" Mika got excited about it, "and Elsa!"

Takashi smiled, "sure baby, dada will do that for you. For now, I'll go with your mama okay?"

"Othay dada, so you can take care of mama," she said cutely which melts my heart

We went down after he parked, with him carrying Mika on his arm. The moment we walked inside his office, his employees immediately went to Mika and her being friendly, she entertained them. 

"Your daughter is so cute, sir!" one girl commented, "she's kinder than.."

Takashi smiled apologetically, "I'm really sorry about Yua's attitude."

Huh, I guess that kid doesn't know how to choose her battles well. She just picks a fight with whoever she wants, like mother like daughter.

Takashi was about to go inside his own cubicle inside his office when a girl walked in, wearing big glasses with bright red lips, dramatic as ever.

"This ain't your runway," I teased her

"Aunt Chiewo!" Mika immediately ran to her and she messed with her hair and gave her a kiss on her cheek, leaving a red stain on it which made me roll my eyes

"Chieko?" Takashi was stunned, well it's the first time they met after more or less, eight years

"Please take my measurements, I'm a busy person," she coldly said

I shook my head as I chuckled. I know she can't stand being in the same room as Takashi cause they never had a good ending on their friendship.

"Ah, Akami please take her measurement," Takashi ordered his employee who was also too stunned with Chieko's presence, after all, that's an international model right there

Chieko went to me and whispered, "I should be the bitter villain here, right? Why is he bitter towards me?"

"Well if I was him and you walked in looking like that, I'd probably kick you out," I whispered back

"You're mean!" she pouted and I laughed at her reaction, she's really that extra kind of friend

Mika and I followed Takashi inside his own office and Takashi took Mika's measurements first. I took a picture of them with Takashi's back facing the view and Mika giggling because she finds it ticklish.

"You better post that on your social media accounts," he suddenly said. Eh? Does he have an eye on his nape or something?

"You're a big time designer, it might turn your girls off," I scoffed which reminded me of that time I took a selfie and told him I'll post it to piss his fangirls off

I smiled at that bittersweet memory

"Other girls are irrelevant, you and Mika are the only girls I need," he said and walked to me

He grabbed my phone and I tried taking it back but he didn't budge. After a while, he gave it back to me but this time, my instagram account was opened and there's a new post

ryugujiy/n

Everything that I ever need.

He even tagged himself! I looked at him and he is just smiling at me

"How about the picture we took way back middle school? Or maybe I should just post it myself," he said

I was literally lost for words. I am quite aware about how famous he is, since I looked up his name the other day. A lot of girls are fangirling over him, big celebrities admiring his works. And here he is, casually flexing me and his daughter like it's no big thing.

A notification popped up and it says mitsuyatakashi tagged you in a post, I immediately opened it and he did post our pic from before! So he still have this, huh?

mitsuyatakashi

I love you.

I bit my lip and faked a cough, while he's wearing his satisfied smile.

"Okay princess, dada's done with your measurement," he announced and made Mika go down his little platform, "mama's turn."

"Mama will wear gown, dada? Like queen?" Mika asked and Takashi smiled

"She's already a queen, princess," he answered making me blush even more, I really hate him!

Mikey was already outside when we went down, eating his dorayaki

"Papa Miwey, Miwa want!" Mika extended her hand and Mikey stared at her

"But.."

"Pwease papa?" Mika begged and even stick out her bottom lip

He looked at me as if asking me to defend him but I just shrugged, he sighed and looked up, "first the damn bird, now my dorayaki," he said and I laughed at him while Takashi shook his head, he bent down and gave it to Mika anyway.

"Take care of her Mikey, Draken will be the one to take her home tonight," I reminded him and he just nodded

"I'll return her home without any scratch, don't worry!"

We waved as they drove away and we went our own way as well.

Takashi bought the things Mika would need on her first time in school, while I focused on the things I'll need so I won't miss out anything. It's too hassle to buy something when it is needed already.

I was scrolling through my list to check if I bought everything I need when a notification popped up on my phone

manjirousano liked your post

mikeysano tweeted "baby you look happier, you do :)"

A/N: Mikey's POV chapter, yes? :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

313K 13.2K 48
𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝We're glad to be your Guardian Angel Y/N.❞ You were the Guardian Angel of Toman...
10.1K 387 19
Mitsuya Takashi x Unisex reader A story where two Toman members start to get closer by one incident. This story is unisex. Which means anyone can re...
510 212 9
Y/n Mitsuya is Mitsuya Takashi's older sister. She lives in Yokohama with her grandparents. She left home after marrying Izana and the only one who...
216K 5.3K 14
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...