eight

Y/N's POV

The days passed by like a blur as both of us are now drowning in school obligations. Because of how amazing he is, he became an organization president at their school too which made him even busier. He does make sure to update me all the time though.

I huffed some air as I tried to focus on my math notes because we have an upcoming quiz, but these girls beside our table won't fucking stop giggling over something!

"That's it!" Emma stood up and went to their table, "if you're gonna fucking giggle, don't do it here in the fucking library!" she yelled, only enough for these girls to hear though.

They all apologized and Emma stared at the phone where they were looking at something, "and why do you have a picture of my friend's boyfriend?"

I looked at their way now when Emma said that. I stood up and grabbed the phone, and I saw a stolen picture of Takashi while smiling.

"He has a girlfriend?" one girl asked, "our friend sent that and said she's dating him."

I raised a brow and gave the phone back, "who?"

They all looked at each other, like they're afraid to drop a name but Emma leaned on their table and gave them death glares, "spill or thrill?"

They gulped and one girl answered, "Mori Hayami."

My mood went downhill, I definitely know her.

I looked at Takashi seriously as he scratched his head, this bitch ain't even giving a fuck.

"Who is she?" I asked with authority

"Baby, I'm sorry. I know I asked you out on a date but a project came up and we're partners. Since I have to take care of Luna and Mana as well, I suggested we do it in my place."

"I didn't ask for that," I said, "who is she?"

"Ah, this is Mori Hayami," he answered, "Mori-chan, my girlfriend, Ryuguji Y/N. Draken's sister."

She looked at me from head to toe, "hey."

My blood boiled, she didn't even try explaining or anything. And by the looks she gives at Takashi, I know right away she's fucking bad news.

I took my notes and my bag, "let's just study outside, Emma."

Emma grabbed her stuff as well as we went out. Good thing some tables are vacant under the huge tree on the school ground, I continued reading my notes there but all the more I can't focus.

"So where is he?" Emma said over the phone, "bullshit!"