five

Y/N's POV

I groaned and hit my head on the table, instantly regretting it as I felt the pain on my forehead, "I'm tired already."

"You're not even halfway through your notes," Takashi said. He took my notebook and gently hit my head with it, "stop slacking off, you're gonna save patients right?"

I huffed some air from my cheeks and messed my messy bun even more.

We are currently staying at our living room, he is helping me review while he is reviewing as well. It's been months since we became together, and now we are at the final quarter which means he'll be in high school next school year and I'll be on my last year in middle school.

Our relationship is really smooth. And if you're wondering about Chieko and Miraya, well, we found out that Chieko never really had a heart disease and asked her mom to lie for her in order to keep Takashi. Pathetic, really. I knew from the start she was faking it, otherwise, she would have died every time she'd attack me.

Takashi got mad at her and decided to cut her off, she felt so ashamed that she moved to a different school.

I tried reading my notes again while leaning my head on Takashi's shoulder. He gently brushed my hair while reading his notes as well.

"Baby," I called him and poked his cheek, he gave me a glance and kissed my forehead, "next year you'll move to a different school, what if there are prettier girls?"

"You're the prettiest girl in my eyes, love," he whispered. Did I teach him that? Yes, he knows he'd go home single if he gave me a different answer.

"No, seriously!" I pouted and faced him. His hand kept on pinching my cheek gently as his eyes are still fixed on his notes, "what if someone hits on you and she is like drop dead gorgeous?"

"If that really happens, I still don't care," he said and looked at me, poking my nose this time, "she's not you."

I pouted and he leaned in to kiss me on my lips, "stop overthinking and start studying now."

He knows how to assure me with not just his words but also his actions. I can sleep every night knowing I have someone who will remain faithful towards me.

He asked me questions from my notes after and when he was satisfied, he tucked me in my bed. He kissed my forehead and was about to leave when I pulled him back, "sleep here."

"I don't have clothes with me, baby," he chuckled, "we still have early class tomorrow."

I pouted but let him go as well, it's already 11pm and he has to go home.

"Since it's our last day of exams tomorrow, let's go out with Luna and Mana?"

My eyes instantly light up. The twins! I miss them so much! "Yes, baby!"