fourteen

Y/N's POV

I woke up a little late than usual and immediately stood up to make breakfast. When I went down Mika smiled and ran to me, "mama!"

"Hi, princess, good morning," I greeted her and carried her to the kitchen only to witness two grown men and their petty fight

"I can cook for them, now move!" Mikey said with his sleeves folded until his elbow

"You still have work, right?" Takashi said, "now go, I can do this."

"I don't care about work, I will cook! Now go and serve your customers with no sense in fashion!"

"Are you insulting my work, Sano?"

"You suck, Mitsuya!"

"Mama, are they fighting?" Mika asked, "but fighting is bad mama, wight?"

I faked a cough and they both looked at me and dropped the frying pans they were holding while fighting over the burner, "get out of my kitchen and play with Mika instead." I tried so hard to say it calmly.

Takashi immediately went to me and carried Mika, "let's watch disney, love, you want?"

"Yes!" Mika smiled and Takashi immediately went to the sala with her

Mikey frowned and walked to me, "why is he here anyway?"

"Beats me," I answered and pushed him out, "you're no exemption, you were fighting with Mika around! Now out!"

They both sat on the floor with Mika in between them, while watching Moana. I turned to the kitchen that already looked like a mess even though they didn't even start cooking yet. Sigh, they are so helpless.

I made pancakes and eggs and was about to call them here in the dining room when I saw them fighting, again.

"Mika, who's your favorite? Papa Mikey or Uncle Mitsuya?"

"Uncle Mitsuya, of course. We have the same hair color, princess," Takashi said while caressing Mika's hair

"Papa Mikey gives you toys," Mikey said and showed Mika the bear he gave

"You want mermaid dolls, right, princess?"

"Papa Mikey is the best, right, love?"

I was about to step up when the front door opened, "uncle Draken is her favorite."

"Uncle Dwaken!" Mika immediately got up and went to Draken. He bent down and carried her with one arm