four

Y/N's POV

I turned around the mirror with my mouth still wide open, did he really make this? It looks so good on me!

"Y/N, what's taking you so long? You don't like it?" Takashi called but I ignored him. I spin around one more time and checked myself out. Damn, I look so freaking gorgeous. Takashi is one lucky guy, "you're making me nervous, love."

I removed the dress and wore my clothes before I stepped out of the curtain that served as his fitting room. Takashi has a mini office in his house where he spends time making clothes. He said he really dreams about being a famous fashion designer one day, and I know he's gonna make it.

"Why did you take it off already? I wanna see you in that dress," he said while pouting but I stick my tongue out at him.

"Nah, the first time you're gonna see me in this dress will be at the ball!" I said and placed it on the box he prepared for me, "I wanna see your reaction by then."

"Baby, you do know you'd still look pretty in my eyes," he said and I just shook my head.

The ball is two days away from now, so there are subjects that didn't hold classes to give the clubs time to prepare. We're done with the decorations and will attach it the night before the actual ball. Takashi is such an efficient president that's why a lot of girls are attracted to him, tch.

I wrapped my arms on his neck and pouted, "what if Chieko looks prettier than me?"

"So?" he asked, making me remove my arms and frown

"So you agree? That she will look prettier than me?" I said and took my bag

His eyes widened and held my wrist, "baby, no. I just didn't get the point of your question."

"No because you're supposed to say no one's as pretty as you are! I hate you!"

I tried going out but he pulled me back and wrapped his arms on my waist, he leaned in and whispered, "there's a script?"

I hit him with my bag while he kept on laughing. I swear, this guy really gets on my nerves! Especially when Baji is hanging out with us, they both just push my buttons!

I faced him with my unbothered face, "go ask her out then."

"What?" he said, confused while I just crossed my arms, "oh come on, you know I only want you."

"No, go ask her out," I said and he sighed

He kissed my cheek and brushed my hair, "you're the only girl I would fall for even if a lot of girls are trying to get my attention, hmm? So stop being a bitch about it."

I bit my lip trying to hold back my smile only for it to betray me. I rolled my eyes at him, "whatever. Draken's gonna take me home so no need to do that, I'll see you at school tomorrow."