fifteen

Y/N's POV

"She's so late!" Emma complained and groaned, "I swear I'm gonna kick that bitch in the face."

Chieko told us to meet her here in a restau bar because she has some tea to spill. We ordered pasta and wine while waiting for Chieko.

I left Mika with my mom, I didn't want to leave her with Takashi because he might take her to Hayami's place. The thought of it makes me uncomfortable.

"Hey, bitches!" Chieko greeted and walked to us, a hickey that still looks fresh is visible on her neck. Damn, I miss sex.

"You stupid fuck, you should let Chifuyu mark you after! You made us wait," Emma rolled her eyes but Chieko only chuckled

She ordered her dinner and looked at us, "so here's the thing. This might come out as a new news to you, Y/N, cause I'm pretty sure you have no updates about your father."

I raised a brow while sipping on my wine, "cause he's irrelevant."

"True but he plays a major role in this tea," she said and smirked, "the main reason why Hayami never made it to the industry is because your father died."

Oh, he's dead. I just shrugged, "what's the connection between his death and her career?"

"Hayami only had offers before because of your dad's connection, not because she's a good model," Chieko said which somehow made sense, "and with Taka's reputation, she was really dragged to the top real quick."

"So, even if Y/N's father died but she still has Mitsuya, shouldn't she be famous still?" Emma asked

"That's the other story, oh thank you," she paused for a while when the waiter placed her food and even asked for a picture

Emma rolled her eyes, and I chuckled at her reaction. That was supposedly the best part!

"Anyway, Taka found out that Hayami lied. Remember when he accused you of cheating with your classmate? Hayami was the one who told him you cheated and when Taka found out it was a lie set up by her, Taka exposed her on public."

She took her phone and showed us an official statement by Takashi about how he lost the girl he loves because Hayami lied. It is dated the same year I left for New York. This immediately brought Hayami's career down to ashes

"Hayami was already struggling bringing her career back but she still had some offers because of your father, two years after, your father died," Chieko explained while chewing, "since then, she no longer was offered anything and her name was forgotten just like that."

"Deserve," Emma commented, "so did you do what I asked you to do, Chieko?"