seven

Warning: I didn't turn the maturity button on for this story as this is supposed to be a wholesome, kind of a teenage romance at a wrong time but this chapter contains R18 scenes

Y/N's POV

I brushed Takashi's hair gently as I scrolled through my phone. We decided to rest for a bit on the pool side since we spent two hours in the pool a while ago. He immediately fell asleep when he sat beside me and hugged me, his head on my chest while his arms are still wrapped around my waist.

I secretly took pictures of us and chuckled. My baby must be so tired that he didn't notice it. I made it my lockscreen cause he really looks cute.

"You know, you could just ask for my pictures," I flinched when he started talking. He stretched his arms and sat up, "having fun with the view, babe?"

"If the view is you, why not?" I shot back and climbed on his lap. He chuckled and gave me a peck on my lips, "morning, lover." I said while brushing his hair slowly

"Hmm," he hummed and buried his face on my neck, "that was a good nap."

"Yeah, you were drooling," I joked and I felt him bite my neck, making me stop laughing instantly

"Oh really? Did you lick it up? Because I didn't feel any drool when I woke up," he said in his bedroom voice and something felt weird now with the way he brushed my thighs even though he casually does this before

like something inside me wants more

I faked a cough, "no, you're gross."

He chuckled and looked at me, "why are your cheeks so red?"

I frowned and got off him, while he kept on laughing at my reaction. We decided to take our late lunch as it is two p.m. already.

"Hey babe, there's a party later. Do you want us to go?" Takashi asked and I looked at him while chewing

"Wheresh?" I asked and he immediately sighed and wiped the side of my lips as I smiled innocently. Guess he got used to that already.

"In the garden of the resort," he said and I nodded, "alright, let's have dinner at six then, good?"

I raised my thumb as a sign of agreement since my mouth is still full.

We went to our room right after eating and decided to watch some series. I took a shower first when it's already five and he used the bathroom after me. Good thing I bought my short black dress that's fit for parties but can still be used casually. Since my outfit is black, it was easy to match with simple make up. Takashi wore his grey button down with its sleeve rolled up to his elbow.

"You look so good," I told him as I kissed his cheek while he's scrolling on his phone. He immediately kept his phone and wrapped his arm around me, "damn hottie."