two

Y'all forgot about Takashi Mitsuya when I posted the Haitanis HAHAHA sorry for the late update, just finished my proposal defense awhile ago.

Y/N's POV

I stayed up late at night because I kept on thinking about what Takashi told me. Clearly, it wasn't to tease Draken because Draken wasn't around that time.

"Ah, forget about it," I whispered to myself while hitting my head. I am now walking to school since I really refuse to ride with my brother.

"Forget about what?" I almost screamed when Mikey-kun spoke beside me, I didn't even notice him!

"O-ohayou, Mikey-kun," I stuttered, I think my heart jumped to the sky for a split second.

He smiled and placed both of his hands on the back of his head while walking, "the weather's good today, Y/N-chin! I think it's a good day to hang out! Do you want to go somewhere after school?"

I frowned, "you left me yesterday, how am I supposed to trust you?"

He looked at me with a confuse look then suddenly covered his mouth when he realized, "I forgot! I'm sorry Y/N-chin!"

I crossed my arms and snob him, he really forgot about it?! He literally reminded me after lunch time!

"Y/N-chin," Mikey-kun called out while poking me but I didn't mind him, "I'll treat you after class!"

"Deal!" I told him and smiled widely. Is this my first date? And with Mikey-kun?!

I was smiling until I reached the classroom. Emma was in there too, with her volleyball outfit. She has morning training sometimes, that explains why I went here with only Mikey-kun.

"Ohayou, Emma!" I screamed and hugged her, "ew, you're sweaty."

"What's with the energy?" she asked while wiping her sweat, "oh wait, you walked with my brother."

"Mhmm!" I grinned and placed my things down.

Emma took a quick shower so I just put my earphones in while looking outside the window, until somebody snatched the earphone from me. I looked up and saw Chieko, fuming mad at me.

"What?" I asked her with my bored expression. Yup, I don't like her too now.

"You flirt," she started, making me raise a brow. Some of my classmates were looking at us as well, "the hell were you doing with Takashi yesterday?!"

Did I ever tell you I like teasing people out? Well, I am and I learned that from growing up with such an annoying brother with annoying friends. They take care of me but at the same time bully me, so I learned how not to cry but fight back, and this bitch is about to get it.