AT THE WRONG TIME || Takashi...

By chocomanji

"Promise me that whatever happens, no matter how hard it gets, we'll always choose to go home in each other's... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue
author's note

fifteen

633 15 26
By chocomanji

Y/N's POV

"She's so late!" Emma complained and groaned, "I swear I'm gonna kick that bitch in the face."

Chieko told us to meet her here in a restau bar because she has some tea to spill. We ordered pasta and wine while waiting for Chieko.

I left Mika with my mom, I didn't want to leave her with Takashi because he might take her to Hayami's place. The thought of it makes me uncomfortable.

"Hey, bitches!" Chieko greeted and walked to us, a hickey that still looks fresh is visible on her neck. Damn, I miss sex.

"You stupid fuck, you should let Chifuyu mark you after! You made us wait," Emma rolled her eyes but Chieko only chuckled

She ordered her dinner and looked at us, "so here's the thing. This might come out as a new news to you, Y/N, cause I'm pretty sure you have no updates about your father."

I raised a brow while sipping on my wine, "cause he's irrelevant."

"True but he plays a major role in this tea," she said and smirked, "the main reason why Hayami never made it to the industry is because your father died."

Oh, he's dead. I just shrugged, "what's the connection between his death and her career?"

"Hayami only had offers before because of your dad's connection, not because she's a good model," Chieko said which somehow made sense, "and with Taka's reputation, she was really dragged to the top real quick."

"So, even if Y/N's father died but she still has Mitsuya, shouldn't she be famous still?" Emma asked

"That's the other story, oh thank you," she paused for a while when the waiter placed her food and even asked for a picture

Emma rolled her eyes, and I chuckled at her reaction. That was supposedly the best part!

"Anyway, Taka found out that Hayami lied. Remember when he accused you of cheating with your classmate? Hayami was the one who told him you cheated and when Taka found out it was a lie set up by her, Taka exposed her on public."

She took her phone and showed us an official statement by Takashi about how he lost the girl he loves because Hayami lied. It is dated the same year I left for New York. This immediately brought Hayami's career down to ashes

"Hayami was already struggling bringing her career back but she still had some offers because of your father, two years after, your father died," Chieko explained while chewing, "since then, she no longer was offered anything and her name was forgotten just like that."

"Deserve," Emma commented, "so did you do what I asked you to do, Chieko?"

"Yeah, we'll know the result about two weeks from now," she answered making me look at them both

"What's that?" I asked accusingly

"Remember I combed Mika's hair the other day? I took some of her hair," Chieko said, "I also asked you about the kid's name, and I found her. She isn't even Yua Mitsuya, she's Yua Hayami. Anyway, I asked someone to steal her comb while she's playing, we conducted a DNA test between Mika and Yua."

"Yo, what the fuck?" I gasped, they are crazy!

"At least this will help you move forward, if you want to forgive Mitsuya or you want to really start over with someone else."

Start over, huh? Is that even an option?

We also celebrated Chieko's new offers, until I felt my head spin a little. This takes me back to the time I was with Takashi on the hotel.

Takashi.. why do I kind of miss him now? Is it because I'm drunk? Maybe.

I took my phone and dialed his number, it was his old number from middle school but it won't really hurt to give it a try.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

His voice, I miss his voice.

"Hi," I greeted while my vision is slowly getting blurred now, "I just.. I miss you."

"Y/N, who are you calling?" Chifuyu asked while carrying Chieko, I think he already placed Emma in the backseat. I don't know, I forgot! "let's go, I'll take you home. You're so drunk."

"Y/N, who's that? Where are you? Are you drunk?" Takashi asked and I heard him grab some keys

"Hmm, no," I chuckled, and sat on the gutter of the road

"Y/N, why are you sitting there?" Chifuyu asked again, he's so loud! "Come on, let's go home!"

"No! I want Takashi!" I yelled at Chifuyu, "I don't like you!"

"He wants someone else, now let's go," Chifuyu pulled my arm up and my eyes immediately felt warm. I was starting to cry because of what he said when I heard the other line of my phone

"Fuck," I could hear a car going fast, "stay there, baby. I don't want anyone else, I only want you."

I still cried, making Chifuyu groan, "I'm sorry, okay? Now come on, let's go home."

He tried pulling me and I just let him until a car stopped just behind his car

"Chifuyu," I turned around and saw Takashi

He grabbed my arm gently from Chifuyu's hold, "Mitsuya, what are you doing here?"

"I'll take her home, I was the one she was calling," he answered and took my phone and ended the call

Chifuyu raised a brow, "sorry, can't let you do that. Draken trusted her to me."

"She's old enough to make her decisions, and I am the one she wants to go home with," Takashi shot back

I looked at them back and forth, until I lost my balance because I felt dizzy. I felt someone catch me before I'd fall, and from the scent, I think it's Takashi.

"Takashi.." I whispered

"Yes, baby, I'm here," he answered

I felt my legs leave the ground. Am I flying? Yey, I have wings!

"Don't worry, I'll take her home and will take care of her," I hear Takashi say, "you can tell Draken that as well."

I felt him put me inside his car and attaching my seatbelt, he was about to close the door when I opened my eyes and hold his hand, "yes, Y/N?"

I just stared at him, he feels so real. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up from it.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"You feel so real in my dreams," I smiled, "I don't want to wake up anymore."

"Baby, I'm really here. You're not dreaming," he said and cupped my face, "I'm here and I'll never leave again, hmm? Let me make up for the times I wasn't beside you."

"You won't leave?" I pouted

"I won't," he kissed my forehead and closed the door to hop in the driver's seat

I closed my eyes, and for the first time in four years, I fell asleep peacefully.

"Ah," I groaned while holding my head. I rolled on the bed to hopefully ease the pain, fuck it hurts so bad!

"Good morning, mama," I heard a cute voice speak so I tried to open my eyes and smile, motioning her to lie with me. She did climb up the bed and laid beside me, "dada made breakfast."

I nodded and hugged her, until I realized what she just said. Takashi made breakfast?

"Good morning," I heard a voice on the door before I could make out what Mika just said, "I made soup to ease your headache."

Mika sat on the bed but I just closed my eyes, "still tired."

I felt a weight on my bed and I felt him massage my head gently, "come on, Mika said she wants to go the park."

I pouted my lips and looked at him, but he just laughed, "Mika, you want to go with mama and dada, right?"

"Yes, dada!" Mika answered while eating the cereal Takashi brought for her as well

I tried to sit up, with Takashi's help. He suddenly combed my hair that was scattered and tucked it behind my ears, "who were you with last night?"

"Chieko and Emma," I answered and sipped on the soup he made, "tastes good."

"I brought medicines as well to help ease up your hangover," he said, "we'll be taking the measurements tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded and just focused on my food. I felt hungry since I only had pasta last night. Takashi helped Mika eat since she spilled some of her milk on her shirt.

We washed up and left, since Mika wanted to play in the park and today is a bit cloudy which is good. Takashi assisted her on the playground while I chased her around. Takashi chased her too and carried her when he caught up, "got you, Mika!"

"Dada unfair, you're tall!" she pointed out

We sat on the grass while Mika is sitting on Takashi's lap, while he is fixing her braids, "dada, tight."

"Sorry princess," he said and made it a little loose, "there, is it good?"

"Yes dada, thank you," Mika said and hugged Takashi making me smile. I scoot closer and hugged them both.

"How dare you steal my daddy?"

We all looked up and saw the child from before, she is glaring at us especially at Mika who is still sitting on Takashi's lap

"Yua," Takashi called, "we already talked about this."

"No!" she screamed, a girl went to her and tried to pull her away, probably her baby sitter but Yua only pushed her away, "you're lying!"

I took Mika from Takashi who looks so confused, "Mika, let's get ice cream? Dada needs to talk to her."

Mika nodded and we were about to leave when Yua pulled Mika and pushed her to the ground, "it's your fault! It's your fault! Mommy said it's your fault!"

My eyes went wide and immediately helped Mika stand up who's now crying, "mama.."

"Yua, you're too much!" Takashi yelled and kneeled to her level, "say sorry to Mika."

"No! Mommy said they destroyed our family, I will not say sorry!"

As much as I want to speak up, she's just a kid. Whatever her mom feeds her, of course she'll believe that but, "the next time you lay a hand on Mika, make sure to keep up that attitude of yours, hmm?"

I noticed how Mika started catching her breath because she kept crying, I carried her and let her do her breathing exercises away from them. She calmed down after a while, Takashi went to us too and made her drink her water.

"I'm really sorry," he apologized but I just smiled

"It wasn't your fault," I assured him

Mori Hayami, how desperate could you get?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MAMORITAI By Mika

Fanfiction

1K 51 17
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ : Two members of different gangs fall in love.♡ A Mitsuya x reader story へ ♡ ╱|、 ૮ - ՛ ) (' - 7 / ⁻...
510 212 9
Y/n Mitsuya is Mitsuya Takashi's older sister. She lives in Yokohama with her grandparents. She left home after marrying Izana and the only one who...
168K 6.5K 35
I always wondered what went wrong? but then again, it was never right to begin with. I was with you from the start, but I wasn't what you wanted. Ev...
119K 3.2K 27
I don't have a actual plan for this story. (Not yet) It starts off with being neighbors to Mikey and Baji. That's pretty much as far as I gotten for...