The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Omegas!

11.6K 570 45
By Kim_Fiona21

(Before you read this chapter!!!!!)

(A/N:- Make sure to read chapters carefully. There are some hints hidden. Same goes for every single chapter from now on. )

Enjoy!!

No one's pov:-

Taehyung was sitting on the sofa with a blank face. The dinner was still on the table, and he had no appetite. He stared at the nothing with his mind wandering many thoughts. He couldn't understand why a group of omegas showed up. He wondered what would Jungkook do to them. Would he put them in the cell? Or let them go? If he let them go, then what if someone again attacked? There were thousands of thoughts wandering in his mind.

'Will you stop overthinking? My head had started to hurt because of your thoughts. ' V groaned at the back of his head.

'Sorry. ' Taehyung muttered.

"Taehyung?" Yerin called out, and the omega turned his head towards the alpha-girl.

"Aren't you going to eat dinner?" Yerin asked.

"I am not hungry, sorry. " Taehyung said, making Yerin nod her head with sadness. Taehyung knew that these days Yerin was the one who was making dinner and sometimes lunch and breakfast too. He felt sad, thinking all her hard work would be wasted.

'I don't understand why true moons are so sensitive. I guess this is the reason why they are easy to control. ' V chuckled. Taehyung was about to get up but furrowed his brows hearing his comment.

'What do you mean?' Taehyung asked.

'You had the power to control every element in this world, yet your nature is too soft, which gives others a chance to use you. ' V said with an unreadable expression on his face, which Taehyung couldn't understand if he was mocking him or trying to say something.

'I am soft because I care about others. Caring is not a bad thing. ' Taehyung protested.

'Yeah, and then realizing the person whom you cared for is the one throwing you in devil's hands. ' V said.

'What do you even want to say?' Taehyung asked with confusion.

'That not everyone deserves care. ' V said and cut off the link, leaving a confused Taehyung. Taehyung looked around and realized Yerin had left already and even cleaned all the dishes from the table.

"Hey, Tae!" Sehun greeted, smiling at the omega.

"Hello, hyung!" Taehyung replied and noticed some bandages in the older's hands. "Did something happen, hyung? Where are you taking all these things?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh, I got a link from Jungkook. He said Jin and Jimin are coming with some injured wolves, so I thought I should stay prepared. " Sehun replied and placed all the things on the table.

"They must be the group of omegas who were caught near the boundaries. " Taehyung stated.

"Oh. Well, I hope these medicines work on them. " Sehun muttered.

"Can I heal them, hyung?" Taehyung asked.

Sehun looked at taehyung for a brief second before realizing younger's words. "Oh. I almost forgot that you're a True moon. Sure you can! " Sehun said and picked up all things from the table. "Come with me. " He indicated, and Taehyung followed him inside the infirmary.

Upon entering the packhouse, Jin saw Sehun setting up clothes on the sofa. "Don't look at me like that. I got the message from Jungkook that some guests are here. " Sehun said, turning towards the omegas.

"Please have a seat and let me treat your wounds. " Sehun said, indicating all the wolves towards the sofa. Yeonjun chose to sit on the floor with his friends. "I have to guard around, so I'll be outside the packhouse. If you need me, just link me. " Jin said.

"Alright!" Sehun said. "Jimin, please get the guest rooms ready. " Sehun said, and Jimin nodded, rushing out of the hall.

"Alright, you can come out now. " Sehun shouted, and all omega's attention turned towards one white wolf coming in their direction.

"W-who is this?" Yeonjun asked, looking at the white wolf, who stood there, waiting for Sehun to allow him to start his work.

"We can talk about that later on. Right now, after getting healed, please take a shower. There would be scent blockers and contact lenses in those rooms. You can use them to hide your rank. " Sehun explained.

Once Sehun cleaned the blood from the omega's leg, Taehyung licked the wound and let his tongue stay for a few seconds on the mark. When Taehyung pulled away, there was no sign of any bruise on the omega's leg.

"Why are you taking so much care of us? Yeonjun asked.

"I don't know what you think about alphas, but you should know that not everyone is the same. Some are good ones too. I am not in the place to lecture you about our rank. My work is just to follow the alpha's orders, and I had been asked to treat you, and that's what we are doing. " Sehun stated, wiping off the blood from the omega's leg to make it easier to heal.

"Everything's done. " Jimin said, entering the hall. "Please follow me. " All the wolves stood up and followed Jimin, while only one wolf remained, who was still sitting with Yeonjun, waiting for him to heal.

'I wonder who this omega is and why is he inside the packhouse?' The omega on the floor says in the link.

'Jin is safe and alive, so could this omega be Taehyung?' Yeonjun questioned.

'We'll find that out. Now come fast, boys. ' They both got a link from their older, and Yeonjun quickly stood straight, startling the omega, who had just healed his leg.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. " Yeonjun apologized, bowing to the omega. "And thank you so much for healing us. "

"It's alright. Don't worry about it. " Sehun said, gently patting Taehyung's soft fur. "You did great. Thanks for your help. "

Both the omegas got up and left where their other friends were while Sehun collected all the bandages and cotton. The door of the packhouse opened, and Yoongi and Hoseok were the first ones to enter, followed by Jin and Namjoon and then Jungkook.

All of them, except for Jin, entered with one cloth wrapped out their waist, making Taehyung scrunch his nose at the sight. Their eyes fell on the omega wolf standing with Sehun and looking, well, practically glaring at the True Blood.

With a huff, Taehyung went towards the infirmary while Jungkook looked at the omega with a pout. He really thought that Taehyung would come to hug him, but the omega just gave him a glare. He felt the omega's annoyance, so he quickly rushed upstairs to get some clothes for himself.

"Guess someone got jealous. " Sehun commented with a smug smile, making everyone chuckle, and went towards the infirmary.

----------

After getting dressed up, they all sat on the sofa, waiting for the omegas to enter. Jimin was sitting on Hoseok's lap while Yoongi had the same 'I just want sleep.' face.

Jungkook was sitting on another sofa with a blushing omega on his lap. Taehyung just wanted to sit on the empty seat, but Jungkook pulled him on his lap in front of everyone.

Jin and Namjoon were sitting together, next to Yoongi. They both had made sure that all the maids and workers of the packhouse would have left so that no one could come and interrupt them or spread the news about the arrival of some new omega wolves.

After a few minutes of wait, they smelled the scent of omegas and knew they were coming. One by one, they all entered the hall, with their eyes fixed on the True Blood, and saw a new face in the room.

'It must be that omega who healed us. ' The brown-haired omega thought.

"Chan?" The voice came, making the brown hair turn its head towards one pale alpha, who was looking back at him with wide eyes.

"Yoongi. " The brown-haired muttered with a smile. All the omegas took a step back to provide the two males enough space, while Yoongi quickly pulled the older in a hug.

"Even after these many years, you didn't grow up and still a stick. Are you sure you're an alpha?" Chanyeol chuckled, patting Yoongi's back.

"Shut up, you dumb ass bitch! " Yoongi muttered, pinching the omega's hand, making him groan in pain and chuckle loudly.

'Do you know any of them, love?' Jungkook linked, looking at the sweet moment in front of them.

'Nope. I was never a person who had friends or who would go out without my parents. ' Taehyung linked back, making Jungkook chuckle a little.

'I can imagine that. ' Jungkook replied, making Taehyung turn towards the alpha with a glare.

"So, better if we introduce ourselves. " Taehyung heard one of the omega's voices and turned his head towards the group of omegas.

"Please do. " Jungkook said calmly.

"My name is Park Chanyeol, from moonlight pack, son of the highest commander in chief. " The brown-haired male said with a gentle smile.

"My name is Jeongyeon, daughter of the head council of moonlight pack. " The blue-haired girl said, keeping a bright smile on her face.

"My name is Jiyeon, daughter of the main healer of our pack. " Another girl with a deep blue shade of hair said, bowing a little.

"I have my introduction before, but still, I am Choi Yeonjun, son of the vice head of our pack. " Yeonjun says, with a bow.

"And I am Sejun. My father was not that important figure in the packhouse but still was respected by the alpha. " The last one said.

"Thank you so much for trusting us and letting us know your names. I believe it's our turn for introductions. " Namjoon says, making all the omegas smile at the soft behavior of the alphas.

"As for me, I am Namjoon, the secondary head. During the absence of the pack heads, I control the pack and Jin's mate. " Namjoon says, bowing in front of omegas, who look a little shocked since no alpha actually lowers their head in front of the omega.

"Nice to meet you, Namjoon-ssi. " Chanyeol says, smiling softly. While others made a smug face towards Jin, who turned his face, while his ears got red from embarrassment.

"I guess it's my turn now. " Jimin grinned. "My name is Min Jimin, the supervisor of the pack, mate of Min Yoongi and Min Hoseok. " All the omegas looked surprised hearing the beta's words.

"I had heard a lot about polyamory relationships among wolves, but you're the first one I'm seeing. " Jiyeon says with a soft smile.

"The ones with two mates are really the chosen ones since the moon goddess gives them two support pillars for overcoming their hardships. It is hard to keep the relationship safe, but once you succeed in it, you'll really feel blessed. " Jeongyeon added.

"Honestly, I do really feel blessed to have two caring alphas, but these fuckers didn't even mind telling me that they are my mates and just came running and marked me. " Jimin huffed, while other wolves chuckled hearing it.

"It's understandable. Alphas are possessive over their territory, and mates always have first place in this matter. So, it doesn't surprise me if any alpha would just come and claim their mate. " Sejun says.

"But I bet you had liked it no matter what. " Yeonjun says, winking at the beta, who quickly covered his mouth with his smol hands, surpassing his red cheeks.

"So I think we are the only one left here without introductions. " Jungkook says. "For me, I am Jeon Jungkook, future alpha of the pack, and this is my mate, Taehyung. "

"You're really alive?"

___________________________

A new chapter and it was earlier!! Yas!

I am hoping that i might be able to post other chapters earlier too.
Well that is for later on.

Hope you enjoyed reading it.

Take care and stay safe and healthy.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 2.1K 18
"How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty moons." "Moon...
3.3M 204K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
121K 11.3K 40
★Complete★ ★Short Chapters★ ★Strangers to Lovers★ ★ABO★ -Description- _________________________ ❝Where Omega Jimin was found pregnant just after his...
434K 25.8K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...