𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 | 𝐟. 𝐰𝐞...

By -eremophobic

dodging a life of neglect, she enters the world of magic. but as the storm of an oncoming war begins to brew... More

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨
𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 / 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟏- 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐦
𝟐- 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟑- 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟒- 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟓- 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞
𝟔- 𝐬𝐞𝐱
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }
{ 31 }
{ 32 }
{ 33 }
{ 34 }
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ 38 }
{ 39 }
{ 40 }
{ 41 }
{ 42 }
{ 43 }
{ 44 }
{ 45 }
{ 46 }
{ 47 }
{ 48 }
{ 49 }
{ 50 }
{ 51 }
{ 52 }
{ 53 }
{ 54 }
{ 55 }
{ 56 }
{ 57 }
{ 58 }
{ 59 }
{ 60 }
{ 61 }
{ 62 }
{ 63 }
{ 64 }
{ 65 }
{ 66 }
{ 67 }
{ 69 }
{ 70 }
{ 71 }
{ 72 }
{ 73 }
{ 74 }
{ 75 }
{ 76 }
{ 77 }
{ 78 }
{ 79 }
{ 80 }
{ 81 }
{ 82 }
{ 83 }
{ 84 }
{ 85 }
{ 86 }
{ 87 }
{ 88 }
{ 89 }
{ 90 }
{ 91 }
{ 92 }
{ 93 }
{ 94 }
{ 95 }
𝟗𝟔- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱
𝟗𝟕- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦
𝟗𝟖- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨
𝟗𝟗- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟎- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟏- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟐- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟏𝟎𝟑- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟒 - 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟏𝟎𝟓-𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞

{ 68 }

1K 37 12
By -eremophobic

── ──

It was now 7pm, one hour till the Yule Ball commenced. Y/n sat in a chair as Alicia attended to her hair and Angelina did her makeup.

"I can't wait to see your dress!" Alicia squealed. "Yeah, me neither..." Y/n chuckled, thinking about the fact that she hadn't even seen her dress. "Wait, you haven't seen it?" Angelina asked her. "Nope! Mrs. Weasley picked it out and packed it for me."

"Better hope it's good and not something like Ron's." Angelina told her. "I sure hope not."

"Alright, all done!" Alicia and Angelina said. The three girls looked in the mirror, giggling as they looked at themselves. It was nice getting to dress up and get dolled up.

Alicia was the first to change into her dress. It was a long, white dress which absolutely complimented her figure and insinuated her beauty.  (ignore the shoes, imagine heels. or don't, it don't matter)

Angelina soon got changed into her dress as well. It was a long, velvet dress with a slit that run up her thigh. The dress hugged her figure nicely which emphasized her radiating beauty.

Y/n stared at them, in awe. "Wow... you two look... wow... you're gorgeous." She spoke, enamored by the two.

Alicia and Angelina smiled, looking at her before they began giggling uncontrollably. "Your turn! Get dressed!"

Y/n nodded and looked through her suitcase, taking out a dress that was neatly packaged in plastic. Staring at the dress, her heart swelled as she gasped lightly.

"It's so pretty..." she muttered.
"And you'll look radiant in it." Alicia told her, looking at her. "Hurry, put it on!"

Y/n began to get dressed, pairing the dress with some silver heels which she borrowed from Alicia. The dress was quite simple but Y/n didn't mind, it was beautiful either way.

And according to Alicia—
"You look stunning!" She squealed.

"Damn girl, where'd you been hiding that body? Maybe I should get into Quidditch." Angelina joked, looking at Y/n's figure.

Y/n sheepishly smiled, looking at herself in the mirror. "It's not much... but it's enough."

"It's perfect!" Alicia exclaimed. "Seriously, you're absolutely stunning!"

Angelina looked at her clock, it was 10 minutes till 8. "Let's go down and meet the boys." She told them.

── ──

Once the three girls made their way down the stairs and into the common room, they were met with an abundant amount of whistles.

George, Fred, and Lee stood at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for their dates. Lee and George were the ones whistling and cheering whereas Fred was awestruck.

He was at a lost for words.

"Wow..." he simply sighed out as he watched her descend from the stairs. His feet began to move on their own as he stepped to the bottom of the stairs, looking up at her, waiting to greet her.

When she finally reached the last step, he held his arm out for her. She smiled and linked her arm to his. "You look beautiful." He smiled at her which caused her whole face to flush red.

"You... you look handsome." She stated, looking down at her feet. The two felt so nervous, and their hearts were ready to burst.

"Let's get going! The ball's about to start!" Lee told them and the six of them made their out of the portrait hole and to the Great Hall.

── ──

Once the clock struck 8pm, the doors to the Great Hall opened. The Durmstrang students soon came, Krum at the front of the assemble.

He was joined by a pretty girl in a pretty blue dress. As Y/n kept looking at the girl, she began to recognize her.

"Hermione?" She gasped out in shock. And she wasn't the only one surprised. Many were and Krum's fans were jealous.

Fred and Y/n made their way into the Hall, and they looked around in awe. Everything was so beautifully decorated.

The walls of the Hall had been covered in sparkling silver frost, with hundreds of garland of mistletoe and ivy crossing the starry black ceiling. The House tables had vanished and instead were replaced by a hundred of smaller, lantern lit ones, each seating about a dozen people.

Fred, Y/n, George, Angelina, Lee and Alicia all sat around in one table.

"It's all so beautiful." Angelina mentioned, looking around. "So how are we supposed to order food?" Lee asked, looking at the menu.

"I could go for some pork chops right now." He said and suddenly, pork chops appeared on his plate. "Ah!... that's how." He grinned and began to eat.

The group laughed before beginning to order food themselves. After all the food had been consumed, Dumbledore stood and asked all the students to do the same.

Everyone stood and with a wave of his wand, the tables moved back to the walls. The floor was now cleared. He then conjured a platform up with a set of drums, guitars, a lute, a cello and some bagpipes.

The Weird Sisters trooped up onto the stage and began to play a slow, mournful tune.

The champions started off the dancing. After a short while, more people began to dance.

"Care to dance?" Fred grinned as he held his hand out to Y/n. "Lets." She held his hand and they began to walk to the dance floor. He placed his right hand on her waist, holding her left hand out as they began to waltz around.

They continued to waltz, staring into each other's eyes until the song ended. They twirled in place before he placed his hands on her waist and gently lifted her into the air which resulted in her hugging his neck.

Once the song reached its end, he gently set her back down, the two were a grinning mess.

The Weird Sister then began to play a more fast paced and upbeat song.

Fred and Y/n began to exuberantly dance in their place, most people backing away from them, afraid of getting injured. Y/n took her heels off, beginning to dance around.

Their friends were watching them, dancing exuberantly as well. "He's planning on doing it!" Lee told the girls. "He plans on asking her out tonight!"

"Really?! No way!" Alicia and Angelina shouted in surprise as they continued to watch Fred and Y/n.

"I have something to ask you!" Fred shouted to Y/n, hardly being able to hear himself over the loud music. But it was no use. Y/n didn't hear him as she continued to jump in place.

He sighed and instead joined her, dancing in place with her. They both continued to laugh and laugh throughout the songs.

This continued on for quite some time. They would often take breaks before continuing to dance together.

The Weird Sisters soon began to play slow music once again. Fred and Y/n waltzed around, her head pressed against his chest as they slow danced.

"I have something to ask you..." he muttered into the top of her head. "What is it?" She muttered back, looking up at him.

"Well..." he sighed out before clearing his throat. "Here goes nothing." She rose a brow before he continued to speak.

"I know you said that you wanted to wait until you were ready, and I respect that. I always have. But let's face it, Y/n, there's always going to be something going on. You're never going to be fully ready. I don't think anyone ever is. But that's part of the experience and that's part of life, and love. Not being ready and—and growing, until you are. But I'm ready. I know I am. I want to be with you, I've always known that. And I know you want to be with me... so what I'm asking is...

Y/n Potter... will you be my girlfriend? I promise to take care of you and cherish you and adore you and love you till my last days."

Y/n stared at him. She was at a lost for words. "Fred..." his expression began to falter, he began to grow worried. She began to form a smile before she broke out into a grin.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend!" She jumped up, wrapping her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist and he spun them around.

"She said yes!" George exclaimed from a distance and they all began to cheer.

Fred gently let her down before twirling her around. He then brought her to a halt, and placed his hand on her upper back, gently lowering her down.

She giggled at the gesture, bringing a hand up to his cheek as he began to lean down. Their hearts began to beat faster and faster as their lips came closer and closer. He brought a hand to her chin, gently lifting her head up.

She could feel his breath on her lips. His desire to kiss her was intensifying by the second. And her anticipation as she waited for his lips to meets hers stopped her from drawing a decent breath or thought. Fred's lips drew closer and closer, his scent was intoxicating and hypnotic beyond reason.

Time seemed to have stopped.

And as their lips met, it just might have.
Maybe time did stop when his lips met hers but the passion in their hearts only intensified.

As their kiss continued to grow more passionately, the only thing she could focus on was how soft he felt against her mouth, and how addictively he invaded her senses. She gently moaned into his mouth, his warmth overtaking her senses. He still wasn't sure if perhaps he had dreamed this moment into life, but there was a sense of reality in the way he curled his fingers into the back of her dress.

And as the two pulled away, breathlessly, they stared deep into each other's eyes. The warmth of their breath was destabilizing yet inviting. She cupped his cheeks as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Let's ditch this place." He told her, leaning his forehead onto hers. "Works for me." She replied.

Fred quickly took ahold her hand and the two bolted out of the Great Hall. They ran down the empty and fairy light adorned hallways.

Laughing and twirling the night away.

Until they came to a stop. Looking up, they caught sight of a mistletoe.

"Rules are rules, love." He told her.
"I'm not much for following the rules, but I'll make an exception." She grinned, cupping his cheeks and bringing him down to meet her lips once again.

And once again they shared a passion filled kiss. Like a wife meeting her husband who has come home from the war.

He pulled away momentarily. "I have waited so long for this." He muttered softly. "Then I better start making up for it." She whispered as they soon began to kiss again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
631 84 17
❝I think the war changed me a lot, yeah. I hope you noted the sarcasm.❞ The Kingdom of the Magical folk had never been at rest ever since the birth o...
63.4K 1K 21
Story follows y/n as she enters her 5th year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry She's always been lonely not having any friends but this y...
119K 3.3K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...