Achlys : Arcane fanfiction {F...

By BehindtheArcane

As Powder has now become jinx, she has lost everything who mattered to her. Her sister's betrayal and Silco's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Secret
Achlys: Jinx Reborn
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
End of Zaun
Achlys: the end of the world
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapitre 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Forever and always ... right?

Chapter 6

5.2K 184 106
By BehindtheArcane

We went back to her place as I crashed into my pillow.

-"Ah ... So comfy ..." I said burying my head in my pillow.

-"Jinx..."

I looked up to find Achlys with her arms crossed.

-"You didn't notice?" She asked as she pointed towards as new queen size bed.

-"Is that for us?" I asked.

-"Well ... I ... I thought it might be good to invest in a bigger one since ... You've been staying over  for the past few weeks and sleeping on... the floor..."

My head tilted as she looked a bit redder than usually.

Is she blushing ? That's cute~

I giggled as I watched her. We ate our food and i decided to brush out my hair but it was stuck.
That's when I suddenly felt a gentle hand on top of mine taking my braid out of my hand.

-"Let me do it for you."

I watched her in the mirror concentrated on my hair and paying attention to not hurt me while untangling my hair.

-"You have really pretty hair..." She said with a smile as she was finishing the second one.

-"You think so...?" I asked surprised.

-"Well ... Yeah. I could mention many more things such as your eyes ... Your nose... You're really pretty in gene-" She stopped herself as we made eye contact through the mirror.

She looked down and stood up.

-"You're all done, you should go take a shower. I'll prepare food in the meanwhile."

I stood up and looked at her confused.

-"But we just ate-"

-"Oh ... Um, right. Just go first. I'll shower afterwards."

She pushed me inside the bathroom and closed behind me. I unclothed myself and got into the shower as I let the warm water run over my skin, i repeated her words.

She thinks I'm pretty ...?

A smile appeared on my face as I washed my hair and Towel dried it. I came out of the shower with just my towel around me as I made eye contact with Achlys. Her eyes suddenly widened after a few seconds of staring blankly at me.

-"JINX! YOUR CLOTHES?!" She said covering her eyes.

-"Whattt? I forgot my pajamas okay?"

That's when my towel suddenly slipped to the ground. I looked down to find myself naked but when I looked back up Achlys had her back turned towards the wall, holding up my pajamas. I walked towards her and took it out of her hand.

-"Hurry up and get dressed." She said looking down at the ground with her forehead against the wall.

-"I'm ready." I said sitting down on the bed.

She slowly turned towards me with her hand ready to hide her eyes. As we made eye contact, i smiled at her.

-"Hurry up." I said imitating her.

She ruffled my hair as she passed by and entered the bathroom. I laid down on the bed and began humming. After 10 minutes the door opened, i closed my eyes faking to be asleep.

~~~~~~~~Achlys

I walked out of the bathroom to find Jinx asleep on the bed. I slowly slid onto the bed next to her, trying to not wake her up.

-"What are you to me ...?" I whispered looking at her as my eyelids became too heavy to hold.

~~~~~~~~Jinx

I opened my eyes as I observed her sleeping. My hand moved towards her face to gently put the lock of hair that was in front of her face, behind her ear. I placed my hand on her cheek as I looked at her.

-"I ask myself the same question..." I whispered.

That's when her arm suddenly wrapped Itself around my waist pulling me closer to her. I smiled as I let myself slowly slip away again.

Next morning:

I slowly woke up to find an empty bed.

-"Achlys ...?"

I sat up to find blood on the ground. My eyes widened in realisation.

-"SEVIKA!" I screamed busting down the door of that damn bar. I pulled out my minigun towards her.

-"Where is she?" I asked hysterical.

Sh#*+e aban#6#doned y+-)ou1)#

-"SHUT UP! SHE WOULD NEVER!"

I loaded up a round and looked at her.

-"I've heard about some Enforcers passing through this morning. Looked like a little ... Altercation ... happened."

-"Why?"

-"I don't know. Maybe your "partner" didn't tell you everything after all..." She said reaching for her glass.

I let go of my minigun and shot it with my pistol before looking back at her. She sighed as she looked back up at me annoyed.

-"They took her to Still Water Hold... She didn't even put up a fight from what I've heard... I don't know what she had in mind but she probably had an ulterior motive..." she said.

~~~~~~~~Achlys

I was disembarked from a boat as I looked up.

-"Whoa, Prison funding isn't what it used to be huh? This place looks-"

-"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Said the guard punching me.

I looked back up at him laughing.

-"How rude of you." I said sarcastically.

He pushed me inside of a prison cell. I looked back up as the door closed. I then yawned out of boredom.

-"Acting weak is really tiring... Now ... let's see..."

The door of my cell flew off as I kicked it down. I walked down the corridor towards the guard.

-"Excuse me, Could i have the list of prisoners?"

-" Sure - " He froze as he saw me.

I smiled at him as i took the list from his hand.

-"Thannnk you. Hm, let's see."

-"How the hell did you get out?!"

-" Oh well the doors aren't really that-

He suddenly tried to attack me but unfortunately for him i was faster. My right hand in his chest, i continued reading the list. I suddenly felt a hand on my arm. I looked up to find him holding onto me.

-"Oh my bad." I said before pulling his heart out . -"You can have this back."

I dropped the heart onto his body as I went down the cells.

That's when I was suddenly pinned down by The Head guard. He stabbed me once as I caught his hands and tried to pull it out.

I can't use my power ... Everyone will see...

I tried to push him off as best as I could but he was too heavy.

That's when I suddenly heard a hysterical scream.

-"LET HER GO!"

I looked to my right as I saw Jinx pulling out Fishbones with the Hextech core inside.

-"JINX DON'T!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 114 11
"You don't love me anymore?" Tears filled my eyes as I looked into his. "You left me when I needed you most!" "I do love you, my dear. I was just sca...
20.9K 671 18
It's your fault the kids are gone! Why would Vander ever put you in charge?! You wanted them to die! If you never met them, they would all still be h...
97.3K 2.7K 23
You where taken in by Vander along with Vi and Powder. You became best friends with both of them and maybe developed a small crush on powder. But whe...
157K 4.3K 24
"I'll find you again." This is what Vi promised you. Will she keep your promise after 7 years? Or will she leave you for the second time? If that's...