A INDIAN LOVE STORY|| JK(On E...

By author_ggukie01

Jk:"all night long on my bed I looked for the one my heart loves" Y/n:"I found him; whom my soul lo... More

ATTENTION!!!!
🍒 introduction 🍒/ 🍓 [y/n's family]. 🍓
🍒 introduction 2🍒/ 🍓 jungkook's family 🍓.
Explanation.
⊰⊹ฺ↝welcome to Kerala.....✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝first sight.... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝ tradition.... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝maybe........a kiss... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝am sorry .... ✧◝
#Happy Namjoon day☁️
🍒 introduction of other people's 🍒.
⊰⊹ฺ↝in a romantic way.... ✧◝
Your Crazy 😜Author's Lit Note
⊰⊹ฺ↝anniversary celebration.... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝i want to kiss her so badly..... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝first onam.... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝waist chain.... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝in the temple.... ✧◝
#HAPPY jimin day☁️
⊰⊹ฺ↝the comeback of him....✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝mom's house... ✧◝
(15+ )//⊰⊹ฺ↝push up.... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝busy, busy.... ✧◝
#HAPPY JIN DAY☁️
#i don't expect this from you! ft.bangtan boys
⊰⊹ฺ↝he is cool!.... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝broken.... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝she is an angel too.... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝the entry of him... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝is he already come here!.... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝clearing all misunderstanding.... ✧◝
#merry late Christmas marshmallows// by author ggukie
⊰⊹ฺ↝their love story..... ✧◝
#happy taehyung day☁️
⊰⊹ฺ↝saying that I love you.....✧◝
15+ ⊰⊹ฺ↝love in the rain...... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝marriage fixing {6k special}..... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝hope, you don't get hurt (8k+ special).... ✧◝
#Happy Hobi Day
⊰⊹ฺ↝its Christmas Carol!.....................✧◝
#happy suga day.☁️
⊰⊹ฺ*↝happiest days! [comeback chapter]...... ✧◝
@author_ggukie01 first anniversary 🥳🥳
⊰⊹ฺ*↝Her {12k special}.... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺA "Special" guest.......1/2.... ✧
⊰⊹*↝special guest2/2.... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝What are you doing?.............✧◝
#Happy birthday jungkook-ah☁️
⊰⊹ฺ↝Margamkali.............✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ*↝ Apologies ..... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ*↝wedding planning..........✧◝
#Happy Jin day☁️
#Everyone listen here........
*・↝⊰⊹ฺSneak in......18+... ✧◝
#Happy taehyung day ☁️
⊰⊹ฺ↝ haldi ceremony .... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝The engagement day..... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ↝The Wedding Day.....◜✧
⊰⊹ฺ↝The First Night... ✧◝
⊰⊹ฺ*↝Going To Seoul.......◜✧
⊰⊹ฺ*↝ Epilogue...◜✧
⊰⊹ฺ*↝+ bonus ..... ✧◝
#Note <3
_ ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

⊰⊹ฺ↝smells a lit jealous...... ✧◝

817 32 10
By author_ggukie01

[after all the celebrations].
Everyone is now packing there dresses, because they are going back to y/n's house. After packing they take that and go to downstairs. Y/n reaches the downstairs and saw everyone standing there with their luggage on their hand. Y/n went towards d/m/n and hugged her and kissed her cheeks, she kissed her back on her cheeks. Then y/n went to d/f/n and hugged him, and also she kissed his cheeks, he kissed her back on her forehead.

Divya: enna. Pokatte amme.
D/m/n: ahm...
Charlie: poyittu varaam acha.
D/f/n: Sheri...enna.

Charlie and syam go to take the car. They started the car and drove it to the front yard. As the car stopped infront of them. They all get inside of it..... Charlie and syam started the car engine and drove away from there.

[Time skip: At their house].

Their car stopped infront of the house. Divya get out from the car while Lilly is on her arms. Lilly already slept, y/n slept too. Then Shreya get out from the car. Their are so many bags on her hands. Charlie get out from the car and looked at backseat and saw y/n sleeping.

Charlie: oh, she slept too. Ahm.. jungkook...
Jk: yes! Uncle.

He said while walking towards him.

Charlie: can you please take y/n to inside.
Jk: sure.

He said showing no interest infront of them. But in reality he is smiling inside. He went towards y/n and take her in a bridal style. And started to walk towards to inside.

[In her room]

He kicked open the door, and get inside of it. He walk towards her bed and layed her down softly on the mattress. He pulled the duvet and covered her in it. Then he sitted beside her, while starring at her.

Jk: yk how much I love you

He chuckled and said.

Jk: I already said this to you so many times, but I can't help but I like to say this to you so much.

With that he kissed her forehead and leave from the room.

[Tommorow]

[Y/n pov]

I wake up as usual. I sit up on my bed and rubbed my eyes to get a nice vision of my room, and I got it. I slowly yawned and stand up from the bed, and go towards the bathroom. Am now standing infront of my bathroom mirror while brushing. It's become my habit to brush my teeth when I wake up (I have that habit too 😊). After brushing I take my comb and brush my hair and tied it up into braided hair. After doing it I go to downstairs. In the way to downstairs I hear some laughing coming from there. Curiosity took the best of me as I immediately go to downstairs.

[: In downstairs]

When I get there, I stopped my tracks. Regretting my own decision to come here quickly. I saw my cousin's standing there laughing with my family. Then I noticed that one of my cousin is talking with jungkook. And they are laughing together. A lit bit of jealousy hit me. Suddenly someone run up to me. I looked down and smiled at that person. She is 'LINTA' my lit cousin, she is only 13. And the kindest, sweet, cute cousin I ever have. Actually she is not my cousin she is my sis from not blood. She is my Papa's sister's daughter.

[A/N pov]

Linta hugged y/n by her waist, because she is soo small ~uWu~

Linta: how are you chechi.
Y/n: fine.

Then the rest of others turned their attention towards y/n.

Risa: how are you y/n
Y/n: fine chechi

( 'chechi' means sis. In Kerala the younger ones call their oldest one's chechi. They only call this to girls. As they call the boys other name)

Suddenly y/n's gaze turned into jungkook side. She saw her cousin Teena getting closer to jungkook. But it is not her problem. Her problem is when Teena get closer to him, he don't even moved from their. He stand their like that. Well that girl is getting y/n's nerv.
But she can't do anything she is Trapped, because they are getting touchy infront of their parents and families so she can't do anything. Then suddenly her gaze turned into taehyung and her one of the cousin Julie. Usually she is flirting with him. He seems uncomfortable but, he is trying his best to talk with her.

Julie: well how old are handsome.
Tae: a-ahm, 27
Julie: do you girlfriend.
Tae: n-.....

Suddenly his phone started to ring. He take that out from his pocket, and answered that call, put that closer to his ear. But accidentally his ear touched the speaker and that turned it on.

Aera: baby....

Everyone hear it. Y/n and other ladies giggle. Taehyung turned off that speaks, while his cheek turned red. As he blushed lightly. He immediately go to outside and started talk with his wife. Julie got confused and asked to y/n

Julie: who is that!? His girlfriend
Y/n: no!
Julie: oh, then who is that
Y/n: his one and only wife

Julie looked at y/n with a shocked face.

Julie: WTH! Is he married
Y/n: have a daughter too.

Julie put her hand on her temple

Julie: aish! Am so embarrassed

She said while being disappointed on herself. While y/n and others laughed silently. Then someone's laugh caught all of their attention. They looked towards that direction and saw Teena laughing jungkook is laughing too. Shreya saw it and take a glance at y/n and saw her eyes is burning with jealousy. She Chuckled lightly. And of course she and taehyung is the only one who know their relationship. Y/n gritted her teeth feeling so much jealousy.

Y/n: AM GOING.

she said loudly. As jungkook and Teena and also others looked at that direction and saw her going to upstairs. Jungkook looked at her with a "what happened to her" face. He shrugged it and again go back to a conversation with Teena. Lit did he know y/n is watching it from the middle stair step. She felt herself drowning to jealous. She stomped her feet and leave from there.

[Meanwhile in upstairs: in Charlie's office room]

[Charlie pov]

I am doing some office works here. My employers is good at working. But am now planning a new project for my company. While am doing it, someone called on my phone. I answered the phone call without looking at the caller ID.

Charlie: haloo, who is this.
.........: Don't you know me, mr.charlie.

[A/N pov]

Suddenly Charlie's eyes lifted up, his calmed eyes turned into a shock eyes. Then his face turned into a smirking one.

Charlie: huh! When did you come here my dearest enemy
Daniel: yes! Hahahaha, well how's your company going.
Charlie: it is good but, from now on its is bad.
Daniel: oh, is it because of me.
Charlie: yes, ofcourse Daniel. Where is your beloved son.
Daniel: we are here to broke you down. I come here to see your failure Charlie.
Charlie: we can see
Daniel: ok.

Charlie cutted the call. He put the phone back to his table, and layed his head back to the chair. He sighed and closed his eyes.

[Meanwhile; in other side]

Y/n is now on the balcony, thinking about ofcourse jungkook and Teena. They laughing together is the only thing that running on her head. She can't stop thinking about it. After thinking a lot. She decided to leave from there, to her room. On her way to the room. She saw jungkook standing there infront of his room door. His back is facing her. She slowly go towards him and pinched his hand. He hissed and turn around.

Jk: yah, y/n what are you doing.
Y/n: enjoyed after laughing with her.
Jk: who?
Y/n: that Teena.
Jk: oh, she.
Y/n: I saw you and her laughing, even you saw me going to upstairs. Still you don't follow me, you again talk with her.
Jk: I don't see any problems to talk with her.

He said acting like it doesn't even a matter to him.

Y/n: oho, so you enjoyed her company right. Okey then don't ever try to talk with me.

She said after leave from there. While jungkook stand there dumbfounded.

Jk: what just happened!

[At night]

Y/n is now standing on her window side. The window is opened and the cold breeze is hitting her face with the curtain. The bright light of moon hitted her skin making it shine and beautiful. As always say she look like a night princess by her beautiful face and perfect body on the under moon light. Then someone entered her room, without she noticed it that person closed the door. And went towards her slowly.

[Y/n pov]

Am standing here peacefully, suddenly I felt two arms wrapping around my waist. I suddenly get startled. But calmed after seeing their hand. That hand is full of tattoo. My face turned into a poker one.

[A/n pov]

Y/n: what do you want right now.
Jk: are you mad at me.
Y/n: yes! So what!
Jk: ~uwu~ are you jealous jealous.
Y/n: no!
Jk: mhm...

He said after turned her around, now she is facing him. He cupped her cheeks and moved closer to her face. This moment is making so beautiful, because a handsome boy and a beautiful girl standing close under the moon light, not only that. Also the wind is hitting them too.

Jk: then what happened to my baby.
Y/n: really! After being close to her infront of me you are asking me ~wHat HApPenD~

Jungkook chuckled at her. Who is imitating his voice and word.

Jk: yk, you are so cute.

He said and kissed her cheeks. Y/n smiled and hugged his waist.

Jk: okey then I will remove your jealous.
Y/n: how

She asked playfully. Then he attacks her face with kisses. He kissed her forehead, temple, cheeks, nose, lips, neck, jawline and everywhere
(not, EVERYWHERE, pervert people's😁)

Jk: do you forgive me now.

Y/n just hummed and hugged him, she snuggles into his chest more. He hugged her too.

(This scene is ending here okeyyyyyyy😌)

[To Be Continued]

~btw a sry from me because, don't making a quick update and incomplete chapters, I really don't have network on my phone, so that's why. I feel so guilty about because I already said to you on the message board that I will update everyday, but don't get the Times to do that. So sorry for making you disappointment in this.

~ And also this is a long chapter too, firstly I thought it to make a long and long chapter. But I stopped it here,. Because I don't want to make you disappointment again with this pending chapters so I am finishing this chapter here~

~and thank you so much for everything. When I get a comment or a vote on this series it always make me smile wider~

~and also we hit 2000+ reader on this FF, thank you so much for that~

~and lastly, I am gonna saying is,my all cat's died. Even the smallest one, they all got cat flu and it affects them really bad. And there condition is so bad on that time. And they all dies. Am so sad about it, now I don't have a pet. And also I felt so alone, and I cryed while looking at my lit one dieing infront of me. I can't even do anything I don't have medicine or anything for that, and I failed to protect them from that whole bad disease~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 488 9
Introducing A New Indian Fanfiction Of Kim Taehyung Based On My Imagination ✨ It's A Story Of People From The Royal Families The Pure Love b/w...Yn R...
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
14.4K 869 19
Yn a sweet simple shy sensitive girl who is being abused by her husband after facing many problems shell get into her dream College but what will hap...
17.2K 627 36
one couple die duto car accident but promise each other before dieing that they will come take birth for each other to complete thier love story. but...