Belladonna (Billionaire Boys...

By booksbykyra

Two families The son of one The daughter of the other One, the dark prince of the world in which they live... More

Authors Note
Characters
Playlists
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chaoter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chaoter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 15

11.2K 253 202
By booksbykyra

                    Madelaina :

The rest of class passes by quicker than I thought it would.

We are dismissed... more or less. And gather our things. Or rather,  those of us who actually decided to get anything out.

I go to grab my bag off of the chair in between and behind mine and Angel's, I didn't want it on the floor, but he beats me to it and hooks it onto his arm.

"You're not embarrassed of carrying around a girl's bag?"

"Nope." He states, popping the P. "Besides, it's not just a girl's bag. It's yours. My best friend in the whole world." He announces, slinging an arm around my shoulders.

I roll my eyes and turn to start walking out but stop when I feel a large hand on my arm.

Looking up, i furrow my brows at Lucas, who shakes his head, glancing at the entrance and then back to me.

"Not yet."

"Huh?"

"Not yet. When everyone's gone."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because I said so."

"Because we don't like walking in crowded hallways." Angel answers my question.

"Oh. Me neither." I smile at him.

He smiles back and then reaches into his pocket, presumably to bring out my schedule.

"She has biology."

We turn to Lucas, who spoke without even looking at the timetable.

"He's right." Angel grins, turning to him.

"How did you know that?" I ask.

If I'm not mistaken, which I never am, I swear that I just saw the slightest expression of shock cross his face. And not the one where you're surprised by something. But the kind where you have no idea what you just did and you can't believe that you just did it.

"I remembered." He says flatly.

"Mhm." Angel smirks. "I bet you did."

Lucas sets a glare on himl. One that I'd imagine would make anyone else piss themselves. But not Angel. Nope. Only Lucas's best friend would receive a look like that and not shrink.

"Shut up." Lucas snaps.

His chuckling dying down but a smile still wide on his face, Angel leads us out of the classroom to the now empty hallway.

"Doesn't waiting till everyone's gone mean you're late to every class?"

"Not that late but yeah. Besides, the teachers know not to question us."

"What do you mean? Do they know?"

"Not exactly. They know that we're part of powerful families but they don't know what kind of power we hold or what we do. All they do know is that they try and mess with us and they're out."

"But aren't the others in this school part of powerful families too? I know what the fees look like."

"Apart from the scholarships, they're rich sure. Some even millionaires. But none of these fools could measure up to us. They couldn't handle our world if they tried. "

As much as it feels strange to admit. I understand. I couldn't imagine anyone who hasn't grown up like us to be able to handle it. Much less accept it.

"I could think of one little rat I'd like to throw into the tiger's den." Lucas's voice is full of annoyance.

"Oh yeah!" Angel catches on and Giovanni bites his lip to keep from smiling.

"Who?" I ask.

"There's this girl in our year. Celina May." He says her name with an air of sarcastic importance. "Girl thinks she runs this school. Going around harassing students, being a pure bitch to all the girls here to make her feel better about herself."

"You don't say." I mutter.  Remembering that girl at my old school.

"Yup. And you wanna know the best part? She'll stop at nothing to get one of us."

"To get one of... eww! Why would you tell me that?"

"Hey! I'm trying to help you!" He laughs and squeezes me. "If she tries to claw at you, you should know who you're dealing with. But that won't be a problem. You can take her."

"You think so?" I decide to go with it.

"Absolutely."

"What does she look like?"

"Ha! Okay so, she's got blonde hair, she's pretty tall. Definitely taller than you. In fact I think she might even be twice your siz-"

I punch his stomach, causing a small laugh to escape him.

"And she's always with her two other bitch-"

"How about let's not call people that?" I say sternly.

He just rolls his eyes and looks to the other boys.

"What are the others called again?"

Lucas is the one who answers.

"The other blonde is Lilliane." He shoots Angel a smug look then. "And don't bother pretending you don't know the other one."

Angel scoffs and shakes his head. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"No?" Lucas's smug look turns into a mischievous smirk.

"Shut the hell up. You're spouting nonsense."

"You want me to say it?"

"There's nothing to say."

"Oh? So you don't want in Althea Reyes's pants?"

Angel's eyes narrow and his voice comes out forced. "No."

"You sure about that?"

"Positive."

"So, you wouldn't mind if I-"

"Don't you fucking think about it." Angel's voice is hard and threatening.

"You're right. I shouldn't think about it. I should just do it."

"Yeah. And then you'll end up in the fucking ER."

"I will? But I thought you didn't want her?"

"I don't."

"Then why not?"

"Because she hangs around with that bi.... with that girl."

"So?"

"So. Why would I want that?...Oh wait, I guess I'm not speaking for all of us am I?" Angel's voice becomes less low and more playful.

"Don't start." Lucas warns.

"Oh no. You just tortured me. Now it's my time to do the same to you."

"So that was torture for you, huh?"

Angel ignores the quip and carries on.

"So, Lucas? Who was it that you slept with a week ago?"

"Dude." Lucas growls.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Miss Queen Bee herself."

"She followed my car and came to my house at like, nine in the morning! I should get something out of that stalker situation."

"True I guess. Girl's got some serious issues."

"Way serious."

"You still did it though." Angel sings.

"Moment of weakness. It happened once. It won't happen again. And only one person out of this is gonna be bothered by it."

"So you then?"

Lucas flicks Angel on the head.

"Please."

"Oh, is that how you're gonna beg for more? I think it needs a little more work. A little less sarcastic and a little more pleading I thin-"

I hear it before I see it. Lucas drops his bag and Angel starts running. The two of them yelling and cursing at each other as Lucas chases Angel through the halls.

I am at a loss for words.

First, they start talking about all of that...stuff, like it was nothing and now they run through the school like two ten year olds.

I really am doomed with these guys.

I look fo Giovanni and he looks at me.

He's definitely not a very talkative person. Way more quiet than me. He seems to hold an air of darkness though. Not dangerous like Lucas or menacing like Angel. More...sad. But the kind of sad where you're scared to come too close. Either afraid that it'll pull you in or that it'll drag you down. But for some strange reason, I think it suits him. I think he likes it too.

He smiles at me, the first full one I've seen from him.

"Does this happen a lot?" I ask.

He shrugs. "More than you'd think."

"It's not serious though?"

"No. They'd never hurt each other is that's what you're wondering. They'd never admit it but they wouldn't be able to live without each other. They love each other, as much as they hate to even think it. They understand each other on another level, that no one else can reach."

"What about you?"

"They're the only friends I have, really. We're not as close but I know they care about me."

"You must feel a little lonely if you're not as close as they are." I say softly.

"You might think that but it's really not the case. They're my friends and I enjoy their company but I also enjoy being alone just as much."

"I like being alone sometimes too." I smile. "I like when it's quiet."

"Then I guess you get it." He smiles back.

"Stop running you little shit!"

"Ha! In you're dreams motherfucker. You gonna chase blondie like this?"

"You're dead, Cohen! Fucking-"

We turn to see the boys whiz past us again.

Me and Giovanni look at each other. He picks up Lucas's and Angel's bags while I get my own, brushing off the dust before we both run after them.

We follow their vulgar yells all the way to the courtyard, where they're both on the ground. Each of them in a headlock.

Boys.

"You wanna say that again, asshole?" Lucas asks, though it's visibly clear that the annoyance from him and Angel have turned to nothing other than pure amusement.

"Gladly." Angel grins.

"Oh yeah?" Lucas tugs on his best friend's neck a little tighter, Angel responding in kind.

After I feel the unfamiliar smile dial down, I take a step forward.

"Alright! Alright! You've had your fun. Now get up."

"What? You don't wanna join, Princess?" Angel winks, mischief lighting his features.

"Nope." I take the bags from Giovanni and drop them onto the floor in front of the boys. "Come on! I don't want to be late to a class on my first day."

"Awe, look at that." Lucas turns to Angel. Well, as much as he can without his neck being pressed against by Angel's arm. "We've got ourselves a good girl."

"Ha! You said we've. Does that mean you're gonna be nice and accept her or are you gonna carry on being a brat?"

Lucas gives Angel one big shove and knocks him away. "Whatever."

"I'll take that as a yes." Angel smirks, leaning up on his elbows.

Lucas grabs the bags in one hand before reaching out and helping his friend up, handing him his.

"T'is time we separate, my good friends." Angel announces.

"Take her to bio." Lucas's voice comes as he walks in the other direction.

"Princess." Angel offers his arm to me.

"We're in the same biology class?" I look up at him as I accept it.

"Yep." He smiles down at me.

"Angel!" Lucas shouts and we turn to see him walking backwards slowly.

He doesn't say anything. Just gives a look to Angel, which he must understand because he leisurely nods his head.

"Have fun making out with that piano!"  Angel cups a hand over his mouth.

Lucas rolls his eyes and turns around, walking towards the other end of the large castle building.

Giovanni then says goodbye and heads back through the middle entrance.

I knew Angel was joking about what he said, which brings to light the obvious meaning of that exclamative.

"He plays the piano?" I question.

He does not seem like someone who plays an instrument. Much less one so beautiful.

"Yep. Freakishly well too. You play anything?"

I bite my lip. I used to play the violin. I still have it though now it's somewhere in my closet.

I stopped playing after...it. But now I'm thinking that I could maybe try and pick it up again. I really did love it.

"Nope." I lied. I didn't want to risk him asking questions. Ones that I don't think I can give him the answers to.

"Too bad. I bet you'd be great doing that."

"You think so!"

"Yep. Look at those little fingers. I bet you could be good at stringed instruments, guitar, cello, harp."

"Would you stop with that?"

"Never." He ruffles my hair before replacing his arm around my shoulders and leading us to biology.

Questo ragazzo.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am trying hard to write more but am having a little writer's block so please bear with me while updates are a a bit slow for a little while.

What did you think of this chapter? Who is you're favourite character so far and why? I'd love to see who they are and feel free to ask for any things you would like me to incorporate into this book.

Thank you for another read. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823 61 22
9 siblings... Can they survive when they all are shattered in their own ways?.. หขแต’แตแต‰แต—โฑแตแต‰หข แตƒหกหก สทแต‰ โฟแต‰แต‰แตˆ โฑหข หกแต’แต›แต‰ แต—แต’ สฐแต‰แตƒหก แต—สฐแต‰ สทแต’แต˜โฟแตˆหข... ๐“ ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚...
6.3M 260K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
77 12 10
Hi everyone! This story is about a girl who is kind, simple, loving, practical and bold. One who believes in right and wrong. For her no one is born...
1.6K 58 18
Aurelia grew up without much love from her mother, and she never thought her real dad would ever come into her life. But then, he did. Now, she wonde...