The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

New arrival!

11.9K 520 17
By Kim_Fiona21

No one's pov:-

"ALPHA!!" The door burst open, and one guard came running inside, making everyone in the hall get into an attacking position.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked, gazing upon the alpha, who was now panting.

"There are rouges near the pack, and we had caught some wolves. " The guard replied.

"So put them in the dungeon. Why do you have to come here shouting as if there is an attack?" Yoongi questioned, narrowing his eyes.

"The group of wolves we kept is omegas, and they all are injured. " The guard replied, making everyone in the hall freeze.

"Are you sure you're not lying to us?" Namjoon asked, coming closer to the guard.

"No, trust me. Those wolves have alluring scents, blue eyes, and white wolves, but they are not ready to transform into their human self. " The guard answered.

"Alright then. Block all the paths and make sure no wolf comes to that area or near those omegas. I'll see them on my own. " Jungkook said, getting up from his place, and the guard nodded.

"I'll come too. " Taehyung said, getting up from his seat.

"No, love. You have to stay here. We'll be back very soon. " Jungkook said firmly and left a soft kiss on the omega's lips.

"Let's go! " Jungkook said, leaving a pouting omega, drowning in his thoughts.

---------------

"I just hope that young alpha won't do any harm to them. " One of the guards said, eyeing one particular omega.

"Just because he is your mate doesn't mean the young alpha would let it go. They were found near the borders, and after the last attack, I doubt if alpha would let it go that easily. " The other guard replied.

'Great! Just when we thought we would stay away from this pack, we ended up here, with hyung's mate, who couldn't even help us out. ' One of the omega huffs.

'I really think I'm the unluckiest being here. Why does my mate have to meet me here?'

'Congratulations on finding your mate, hyung. We hope you have a good life with him. ' One of the omega said, gently patting the older's back with his paw.

'If their so-called alpha let us live. ' The girl replied, and the omega rolled his eyes.

'Can you stop being so negative? I was trying to lift hyung's mood. '

'Let's just wait for their alpha and see what he says. I hope he allows us to leave. ' The older replied.

"Alpha had ordered for everyone to leave and guard the area around. He will be here to talk in person with the other leaders. " One guard shouted from afar, making all the omegas face drop, and the alpha guard stood with a gloomy face.

"Guess we don't have any choice. " The man sighed and looked at the omega in the center with longing eyes.

"Let's go, Baek. I am sure the alpha won't harm them. " His friend said, and the alpha nodded.

'Great, now he is coming personally. '

'I hope he won't ask us to stand, or I am throwing stones at him. ' The girl omega said, making everyone chuckle a little.

"Alpha!" All the guards greeted and bowed when Jungkook came to the place, along with all his hyungs.

"You can leave, and tomorrow morning, I need you all in my office. " Jungkook ordered, and all of them bowed in front of him.

"Yes, alpha. " All the wolves said in unison.

"Leave!" Yoongi ordered.

When all the guards left, Jimin slowly came closer, making them glare at the beta with glowing blue eyes. Jimin gulped a little but nevertheless kept a pair of clothes in front of the group of omegas and quickly went behind his mates.

'Don't tell me he wants us to transform. ' The girl omega linked.

'Let us hear him first, yea? ' The boy next to her replied.

"Since I really don't have any kind of rivalry against you, so I won't hurt you or come closer to you. I just have a few questions that any of you can answer, and then I'll allow you to go. " Jungkook said, keeping his eyes on the group of omegas.

'What should we do, hyung?' One of the males asked.

'I am okay with it. ' The older replied.

'What if he wanted to hurt us?' The girl asked.

'We don't have any option. Either we follow what that True Blood says and get out of this place or let us be trapped by him. ' The oldest replied, making all of them nod.

'I'll go then. ' The boy said and looked towards the oldest omega, who gave him a sharp nod.

'Let just make sure they won't move. ' The oldest said, making all the omegas stay in an alert position.

The omega slowly stood up and limped a little because of his injury, but he didn't touch the clothes and went behind the bushes and tree. Yoongi looked at it with a scowl and was about to order the omega to return, but Jin stopped him in between.

"They are scared of us. Don't do anything for now. " Jin whispered, and yoongi nodded, going back to his place.

The cracking of bones was heard from the bushes, and another moment they could see the silhouette of a man. The man stayed behind the tree, and only his shining blue hair could be seen.

"I won't show you my face or tell you anything about us. If you want to ask any other question rather than our private life, then I would answer. " The man said.

"Alright, If that's what your wish is, then I accept it. " Jungkook sighed. "Tell us, how do you got here and why those alphas were following you?"

"We were running in the forest when those alphas caught our scent. They tried to trap us and to save ourselves we went far from our house and somehow ended up here. " The male said. "We don't know anything about those alphas. They might be some rouges who had got attracted by our scent. "

"Did any true Blood was also with them? " Hoseok asked.

"No. There were only alphas. 10 alphas, to be precise. " The man said. Hoseok turned to Jungkook, who nodded in understanding. Jungkook was about to say something when he caught the hesitation in Jin's eyes and understood that the older wanted to say something.

'This is the only chance, hyung. Go and ask whatever you want to. ' Jungkook linked, and Jin nodded, taking a sharp breath. "Are you all from the moonlight pack?" Jin asked and got a glare from all the omega wolves in front of them.

"I thought I made myself clear that I won't tell anything about us. " The omega behind the trees replied with an irritated voice.

"Moonlight pack is no longer in existence. Even if you tell us anything about that pack, what wrong would even happen. " Yoongi blurted out, and Jungkook and Hoseok looked at the male with little surprised eyes. They didn't really expect Yoongi to take Jin's side and speak for him.

'Be careful on what you say. ' The older omega linked to the boy hiding behind.

"Why do you want to know about that destroyed pack anyway?" The omega asked.

"Because moonlight pack was attacked without any reason and by the most unexpected rank. " Jin replied.

The boy slowly peeked out from the tree with his glowing blue eyes. But reverted his head, not allowing them to have a look at his face. "And what will you get by knowing the reason?"

"Reason for my parent's death. " Jin spoke.

"You are from moonlight pack too?" The blue-haired boy asked.

"I am. " Jin replied, keeping his voice stern.

'He is from our pack?' The girl asked in the link.

'I never remember seeing that alpha before in our pack, or did I forget because I was young? ' The another omega girl asked in the link.

'I don't remember seeing him too. ' The oldest omega replied. He was confused seeing the man's face, which looked familiar, but he still didn't want to admit it. 'Ask him about his name and his parents. ' The older linked to the boy.

'Is it just me, or does he really looks like our Jin?' Another omega boy asked but lowered his head, looking at the glowing eyes of the older.

'We can't jump to any assumptions this easily. ' The older said, and both the boys nodded.

"Who are you and your parents?" The omega asked.

"You can't tell us your names, then why would you expect us to tell you our name?" Hoseok questioned, furrowing his brows.

"Let me handle this, please. " Jin insisted, and the alpha let out a low groan but backed away.

"My name is Kim Seokjin, the oldest son of Alpha Woobin and Luna Yeri. " Jin confronted, and the omega wolves looked at him with wide eyes.

'Is it really Jin? Our Jin?' The girl asked with excitement.

'Don't. That alpha still has to prove himself. ' The oldest said to the girl, who was almost ready to jump on her long life childhood buddy.

"How can I trust you that you're really Jin?" The omega asked after a short pause. His voice seemed softer than before.

"I wanted to ask you that. How can I make you believe that I am really the one whom I claim? " Jin asked, making the boy silent for a moment. Even if Jin knew most of the things, he was still nervous about getting any information wrong. After all, he was still young when he had to leave his pack.

"The book which was treasured since ages. Only the packhouse family knew about it. Did you too? " The omega asked, after a short pause. It turned everyone's attention towards Jin, who frowned remembering it.

"It wasn't a book. It was a script from which moonstone was created, which was the real thing preserved by our generations. " Jin replied with a frown on his face, wondering who those omegas are, that they know about the secret book.

'He really is our Jin. ' The girl said. 'After all, no one outside the packhouse knew about the secret book and its connection with the moonstone. ' The older nodded at her words with a smile.

"But how do you all know about the script? I don't remember anyone revealing it to the pack. " Jin asked. Now it was his turn to glare at the omegas.

"I knew it because of my father. He was one of the people alpha trusted and had information about everything. " The omega replied.

"Who was your father?" Jin asked.

"Choi Siwoo. " The omega replied.

"Yeonjun?" Jin asked with hesitation. "Is it really you, Yeonjun?" Jin questioned, with a glint of excitement in his eyes.

"I thought you would forget us, Jin. It's been long. " The omega said and looked out from the tree, with a smile on his face. The moon rays fell on the omega's face, allowing all the other wolves to have a glimpse of his beauty.

"You have really changed so much. " Jin said, smiling with glistened eyes.

"You too, Jin. We could barely recognise you. " Yeonjun said with a chuckle and went back to his position with his face hidden behind the tree.

Before Jin could say anything, they heard loud growls of wolves echoing in the forest. Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger, with his eyes glowing a deep shade of red, making all the omegas whimper in submission. "Surround the borders, make sure no one enters. " Jungkook growled, and all of the alphas nodded, transforming into their wolves and running towards the forest.

"Hyung, Jimin, take all of them inside the packhouse and call Sehun to treat them. " Jungkook said, transforming in his wolf and going in the direction of the noises.

"Please come with us. This place would be way too dangerous for you to stay. " Jin said, and all the omegas nodded. While Jin helped them stand, Jimin threw the clothes behind the bush to the omega hiding behind.

"Jimin, we have to make sure no one in the pack sees them. " Jin says, gently picking up the wounded omega to help her stand on her paws.

"We have to go from behind the packhouse. " Jimin replied and held out Yeonjun, who was still limping due to his leg injury.

Jimin carefully took them from the other side while making sure there were no other wolves present. When they reached the packhouse, they saw some guards guarding the packhouse gate. It was expected since there were rouges in borders and packhouse is always the first thing to be protected during the war.

"Stay here. I'll talk to those guards. " Jin said and went towards the guarding wolves to send them away for a while.

"I thought moon omegas could heal each other. Can't you heal your friends?" Jimin asked curiously.

"We can't heal anyone when we are injured. " Yeonjun replied.

"So, how long will it take you to heal? " Jimin asked.

"A month or so. " Yeonjun replied.

"A MONTH?!" Jimin yelled with surprise, alerting all the alpha's around, who started to move towards the back of the packhouse with glowing eyes.

Jimin quickly came out so that they wouldn't see anyone. "Hey, you bastards, keep your eyes down. Do you want Hoseok and Yoongi to rip off your throats? " Hearing it, they all went back to their places, knowing well that how protective the two alphas are towards their mate.

When the guards were gone, Jimin went back to the bushes to the omegas. They all were hiding their scent by mixing it with the flowers, which was enough to make the alphas confused about their rank. "Sorry. " Jimin whispered with a shy smile, making Yeonjun chuckle a little.

"Let's go!" Jin said, and they all hurried inside the packhouse before they could get noticed by someone else.

_______________________________

Blue haired Yeonjun is just 🤩😍🛐.

Anyways hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, even if it was a bit delayed🤠. I just extended this chapter to 2.3K words.

I'll try harder next time to write a better chapter. Thank you for your support.

Take care and stay healthy and safe.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 29.1K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
9.4K 450 21
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
118K 6.2K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...
432K 25.8K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...