The Kang Family || SeulRene

slowkiiii द्वारा

Irene and Seulgi married life together with their children. I have a Baby with My Crush continuation. अधिक

1: The Kangs
2: Advice
3: Sick
4: Visit
5: Good News
6: Pissed
7: Exercise
8: Monster
9: Encounter
10: Clingy
11: Hubby
12: Cheater
13: Secret
14: Surprise Visit
15: Bad Dream
16: You're Here
17: Sorry
18: Cute
19: Shooter
20: Teasing
21: Ice Cream
22: Weird
23: Baby
24: Annoying
25: No
26: Plan
27: Sulky
28: Reaction
29: Yes
30: Sleep
31: Push
32: Steal
33: Obsessed
34: Distance
35: Stranger
36: Family
37: Scene
STREAM
38: We're not scared
39: Help
40: Date
41: Something Cool
ANNOUNCEMENT
42: Talk
43: Visitor
44: Cold
Notice
45: Stressed
46: Odd
47: Home
49: Different
50: Reunion
51: The Call
52: Check-Up
Hi
53: What?
54: Compliment
55: Love
LUVIES
56: Water
57: Girl
58: Note
59: Hope and Manifestation
60: Question
HI PEEPS
61: Krystal
|
Special Chapter

48: Missing

2.2K 89 17
slowkiiii द्वारा

Flashback...

A normal busy working day for Seulgi. Load of works, additional from Lisa's, as a kindhearted cousin she is.

She's in video call with her wife. As for Irene, she's with her daughters who's now sucking their milk bottle and just looking on their mommy's phone screen, cuddling with their mother.

"I have so many work that needs to finish. I will go home late, so don't wait for me okay?" Seulgi said to twins who nod their heads.

"Did you hear dada, Yeri? Don't wait for her." Irene peck Yeri's cheek.

"What is it?" Seulgi type something in her laptop "You're not listening to mommy again?" she can imagine now how it was challenging for Irene to explain to the twins or specifically for Yeri that she will come home late, again.

"She said to me she will not sleep until you arrive." Irene added.

Irene noticed that Sooyoung is asleep now and hear her snoring.

"Where's Joy?" Seulgi asking without looking on the screen.

Irene let her wife see their first born who's now peacefully sleeping yet still sucking the plastic nipple of her baby bottle.

"Knocked out. Your enemy was really tired. Rosé visited us here earlier with Jisoo." Irene told.

"I'll hang up now, love. I need to send this document personally to Lisa's secretary." Seulgi smiles seeing Yeri's sleepy face that is flashing in her screen.

"Okay. Don't tire yourself. Eat something for your dinner. I love you." Irene stated at the same time patting Yeri's butt.

"Yes ma'am." Seulgi chuckled "I'll eat after I send this. I love you too." and she ended the call.

She collected her things and quickly leave her office to go to Lisa's. It's 7:30 PM and she surely will go home by 9 or 10.

Seulgi arrives in Lisa's company without Nayeon in her. She directly go to where Lisa's secretary's office.

"Good evening CEO Kang. I'm sorry for disturbance." the secretary guy shyly approached his boss' cousin.

Yes. Lisa's secretary is a man. Actually most of Lisa's personal employees are men because of Jennie. The girly don't want female staff to be close with Lisa.

"It's actually okay." Seulgi assures. She did a further briefing to the said secretary in some things before she leaves the company.

Seulgi found herself now in her and Irene's favorite restaurant. Two of them used to do their dates before when Irene was still pregnant with their twins.

She ordered some foods and when she's currently eating all by herself... she sees Krystal passing in her table.

"Krys?" she called.

The said lady greet her and join Seulgi in the table.

Both of them catching up as if they didn't seen each other for a year when in fact it was just days ago.

"So workaholic!" Krystal rolled her eyes and throw the used tissue on Seulgi.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Seulgi laughs.

"Want me to help you so that you can go home early and rest...?" Krystal stated that like there's no way Seulgi will reject it.

"Okay." Seulgi easily gives in. Not wanting to argue with her best friend because for sure, she will not win with her.

The moment they reached Seulgi's office, the best friends started working. While Seulgi is busy reading and checking some proposal, Krystal on the other side of the office is busy making a presentation for tomorrow.

Hour and a half passed, both are starting to feel their body parts numb. They decided to take a break and continue it later.

Krystal is in the couch while Seulgi is beside her.

"You don't have to overwork yourself. It's bad for your health." Krystal advices.

"I only do overtime when needed. It's not that everyday." Seulgi glances at her left, where Krystal is.

"Hm..." only Krystal able to answer.

The latter stands up to take the comfort room but accidentally twist her ankle to make her fall.

Luckily, Seulgi is able to catch her.

"You're okay?" Seulgi worriedly asked and checked Krystal's ankle.

"Ou... o-ouch!" she hissed.

Seulgi immediately let go Krystal's ankle because she's hurting. But soon enough blushes when she notice their position. Krystal is sitting in her lap as she's holding her waist.

Krystal also noticed their awkward sitting position before Seulgi but not doing anything to not embarrassed themselves.

Minutes have passed, still no one dares to move.

Another minutes have passed, when Krystal bravely move to change their current sitting position but Seulgi not letting go her waist yet holding it tighter.

"S-seul..." she's stuttering plus her heart is beating so fast that is making her mentally panic.

"Ye... yeah?" Seulgi's words are like whisper.

"I... I need to.. to stand up...?" Krystal is doing her best not to be affected by Seulgi's stare now.

Oh how she loves that stare...

'She is married, Krystal and she is your best friend.' she multiple times reminding herself.

But Seulgi didn't nudge neither move. Just staring at her, and in her arms that's resting on the other woman's waist.

"I'm sorry..." Krystal whispers before claiming Seulgi's lips.

The latter was shocked but still reciprocate the kiss.

Krystal cupped Seulgi's face as she place her left arm in the latter's neck.

Seulgi is starting to roam her hands in the other woman's back as she fixing her in her lap. Seulgi stands up as she carrying Krystal who's legs lock in her waist while both of them continue eating each other's faces.

Seulgi makes Krystal sit in her table still kissing her down to her neck.

They're too busy in their activity when Seulgi feels like her dress shirt is being unbuttoned by Krystal. She stopped her by grabbing her hands.

"Why?" Krystal asked, panting.

Seulgi is keeping her head low as sniffs can be heard from her.

"I... I love Joohyun." she said between her soft sobs. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean doing this to you. I'm sorry Soojung-ah b-but... I—" she can't continue her sentence when Krystal pull her for a hug.

Seulgi just crying in Krystal's shoulders without her knowing that the latter is crying herself too.

"I understand." Krystal's voice broke "But Seul... I know that you are aware towards my feelings for you ever since but you're just not taking it seriously..." she waits for Seulgi to respond but there's none "I love you so much Seulgi-yah, always... a-and I'm sorry for loving you more than a friend." she confesses.

Krystal let her harbored feelings for Seulgi to be exposed. She let all herself out, not leaving any other unrevealed.

"I tried... I tried loving you the same way b-but.. but I can't, I'm sorry. I only love you as my best friend, Krys. I'm sorry."

That night was the best and at same time worst night for Krystal. Best because she have told everything to Seulgi and worst because of the same reason.

She knew she's nothing against Irene in Seulgi's heart but yet she still tried stealing Seulgi from her, even it's unintentional.

Though the kiss was just a mistake and just because of their emotions, she will forever cherish it.

She thought she have already moved on from Seulgi, but she's definitely wrong. Maybe someday she will, and she need to.

Karina's POV

Where the hell my thesis paper is? I really can't find it anywhere.

As much as I remember, I only went to café but I didn't bring that with me there.

Where the hell are you thesis paper?! I need you tomorrow! No way I can't pass you!

As Karina still finding her thesis paper, she receives a call from unknown caller. But since she's too busy to find her precious project, she just accept the call.

"Hello Ms. Kang Jimin?" — caller

"Yes? Who's this?" — Karina

"I think the document I found in my desk is your thesis paper, ma'am." — caller

"Oh my gosh! Ma'am... sorry if I'm bothering you but can I go with you right now to get that, I really need to pass that tomorrow... please!" — Karina

"I'm wondering if I can send it to you this after my shift but that's an hours from now." — caller

"No no no ma'am... I don't want to disturb you from working. Can you text me your location right now so I'm the one to get it...?" — Karina

"I'm working in your dada's company ma'am, CEO Kang hehe." — caller

"Oh! I will go now there ma'am, thank you very much for contacting me." — Karina

Karina already get her thesis paper in the female employee. She was thankful that she left it in here with her school I.D. so it was easy for the person to contact her.

As she's now walking to the elevator, she remembers that Seulgi still in here, so maybe she can just go home with her dada.

She's near now in Seulgi's office. The hallways are dim because some lights were turned off.

Karina is busy texting with Winter while she's walking so she's not that fully aware in her surroundings. When she finally in front of Seulgi's office, she knocks many times but no one answering so she will let herself go inside on the thought that maybe Seulgi didn't hear her.

She opens the door carefully but stopped when she heard something weird... a soft whimpers?

"What is that?" she asked herself. Karina opening the door wider and gasps on what she witnessed.

Krystal is sitting on the top of the table with Seulgi between her legs, making out.

i hate cheaters but i love seulgi.

any k-drama recommendations that has tragic ending or romcom genre...?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

488 12 1
Irene and Seulgi has a happy beginning but will they still have a happy ending? As the chaos came into their relationship. Would they still be stuck...
93 4 1
She completely knows that she's too late, way too late and letting her go is the best for both of them especially to the younger.
514K 15.2K 41
"Ride me." Credits to @dnthrs for the book cover and for editing the book itself
46.9K 1.3K 21
Kang seulgi is big fan and crush on irene. She try her best to by irene side while they not live the same country. What is miracle between them?