screw you - fred weasley

By stories000007

a fred weasley love story. very slow burn status: ongoing warning: mature language and mature themes no sm... More

|Prologue|
|Part i|
|one.|
|two.|
|three.|
|four.|
|five.|
|six.|
|seven.|
|eight.|
|nine.|
|ten.|
|eleven.|
|twelve.|
|thirteen.|
~Part ii.~
~fourteen.~
~fifteen.~
~sixteen.~
~seventeen.~
~eighteen.~
~nineteen.~
~twenty.~
~twenty one.~
~twenty two.~
~twenty three.~
~twenty four.~
~twenty five.~
~twenty six.~
(Part iii.)
(twenty seven.)
(twenty eight.)
(twenty nine.)
(thirty.)
(thirty one.)
(thirty two.)
(thirty three.)
(thirty four.)
(thirty five.)
(thirty six.)
(thirty seven.)
[Part iv.]
[thirty eight.]
[thirty nine.]
[forty.]
[forty one.]
[forty two.]
[forty three.]
[forty four.]
[forty five.]
[forty six.]
[forty seven.]
[forty eight.]
update
[forty nine.]
<Part v.>
a/n
<fifty.>
<fifty two.>
a/n
<fifty three.>
<fifty four.>
<fifty five.>
<fifty six.>
<fifty seven.>
<fifty eight.>
<fifty nine.>
<sixty.>
<sixty one.>
<sixty two.>
<sixty three.>
•Part vi.•

<fifty one.>

284 7 0
By stories000007

ELLIE gave Umbridge a glare from the Ravenclaw table. All the rules she had been giving were obnoxious and immature. Especially how boys and girls weren't allowed within 8 inches of each other.

However you really couldn't do that in the great hall because of the amount of people.

Ellie was sitting next to Anthony who was chuckling.

"You know looks can't actually kill right?" Anthony queried and Ellie rolled her eyes.

"Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that I want her gone. And the fact that Dumbledore is allowing this." Ellie complained.

"Does he have a choice on this? I don't really notice." Anthony admitted.

Ellie just shrugged.

"So. I have a question for you." Anthony spoke.

"What is it?" Ellie queried.

"What's going on between you and Fred?" Anthony asked.

"Nothing." Ellie muttered.

"Well things have been a bit rocky since that fight you had on the first day." Anthony said.

"I suppose. But it's going to be fine. Me and Fred never fight, and when we do everything usually gets fixed." Ellie spoke and Anthony just nodded.

"So did the fight have anything to do with Mace?" Anthony asked.

"That's none of your business Anthony." Ellie shot.

"So it does have to deal with Mace." Anthony said and Ellie sighed.

"Maybe, but I don't know why Fred got so jealous about it. I mean I'm closer to you than Mace and he's never blown up about you before." Ellie explained.

"True, but maybe it's just because Mace is different." Anthony advised.

"How is Mace different?" Ellie asked.

"He seems like a threat." Anthony said.

Ellie just scoffed and glanced at the Gryffindor table to where Mace was sitting. He was talking to his friends. Then he looked over and saw Ellie and gave her a wave with a smirk on his face. Ellie just gave him a small smile.

"See! That was practically flirting!" Anthony exclaimed.

"Shut it." Ellie spoke, then she saw Fred was walking over to her.

They had only sat next to each other a few times since the fight.

It had been a week and a half.

"Hey." Fred greeted her and leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek and she dodged it.

"Hey." Ellie replied and Fred just sighed.

"Look I know that you're still mad Elle." Fred said.

"I'm not mad anymore Fred, I'm just hurt." Ellie spoke.

"Fine I'm sorry there." Fred shot.

"Fred, you can't just do that. Not especially after what you did." Ellie shot.

"What did I do exactly?" Fred asked.

Ellie just stayed quiet.

"Fine." Fred spoke, and then got up and walked away.

"That didn't seem like nothing, Ellie." Anthony said.

"Shut it Anthony and finish your lunch. We shouldn't be late to arithmancy." Ellie spoke.

Anthony just gave her a small smile and finished the rest of his food and looked at Ellies plate. It was half eaten.

"You should eat a bit more." Anthony suggested.

"I'll eat more later. I've seemed to have lost my appetite." Ellie advised and Anthony nodded.

"Okay. Should we wait for Daphne?" Anthony asked.

"No. We should just go." Ellie said and Anthony understood she didn't really feel like doing too much.

Then he grabbed her bag and Ellie gave him a look.

"I know how to hold a bag." Ellie shot.

"Yeah, but I'm helping you for the future with the amount of books in here." Anthony smiled.

"Let's just go." Ellie said.

As the two walked to class Ellie turned around and Anthony stopped.

"What's wrong?" Anthony asked.

"Nothing. Just thought I saw something." Ellie admitted.

"Let's just get to class Ellie." Anthony said.

As they got to class Anthony sat in the row in front so that Daphne could sit next to Ellie when she got to class.

However, the seat was taken by Theodore Nott a few minutes later.

Before Ellie could say something Theo cut her off.

"You're the one who chose to sit in the back. You could be sitting next to Malfoy." Theo spoke coldly yet a smirk on his face.

Ellie just gave him a look.

"He's not even in this class." Ellie said.

Theo just shrugged.

"True but he could always transfer." Theo smirked and Ellie gave him a glare. "Don't give me that face. You'll get wrinkles."

Then Anthony turned around and looked at Ellie and nodded and faced back at his seat.

"See, even your friend agrees with me. And I'm pretty sure he hates me." Theo said.

"You're unbearable." Ellie spoke.

"Yeah? Well then I guess I'm more tolerable than your boyfriend because you seem to be giving him the cold shoulder." Theo advised.

Ellie scoffed at the boy.

"It's true so don't even think about denying it Smith." Theo told her.

Ellie just sighed.

"Just stop talking Theodore." Ellie shot.

"You know I'm right." Theo smirked and Ellie just gave him another glare.

Theo just sighed.

"Look I suppose what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry about you fighting with that crazy boy." Theo admitted.

Ellie just gave him a small look and just kept quiet. And they didn't say a word again after that.

<>

FRED looked around the common room avoiding Ron's eye.

"Fred, why are you ignoring me? All I asked was a small favor and that was for you to ask Ellie to tutor me in charms." Ron spoke.

"Well I'm sorry Ron but me and Elle aren't necessarily on speaking terms." Fred shot and Ron's eyes widened.

"D- did you two break up?" Ron asked.

"No! Besides you wouldn't be asking her for help you would've been copying." Fred spoke.

"What's your problem?" Ron scoffed and walked away.

Then George walked over and sighed.

"So. You and Ellie are still fighting." George said.

"Clearly." Fred shot.

"Just talk to her." George stated.

"Last time that happened she blew me off." Fred explained.

"Yeah well I don't think she wanted to fight in the great hall Freddie." George exclaimed.

"Who's side are you on anyway?" Fred asked.

"None." George simply replied.

Fred then got up and started to leave the common room. He was going to go talk to Ellie.

<>

"ELLIE, maybe you should talk to him." Brandon said.

"I heard you the first time Brandon." Ellie spoke as she stared into the fire.

"You know when me and Lee get into fights we usually make up after a day." Brandon advised.

"Fred and Lee are two very different people." Ellie said.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to help." Brandon advised.

"I know. Thank you." Ellie spoke.

Then after a few minutes Rosie walked by and looked at her siblings.

"Can I sit?" Rosie asked and Ellie nodded with a smile. "So, how is everything?"

"Everything's good. I'm not so sure of Ellie though."

"Brandon, I'm fine." Ellie shot.

"She isn't. Ellie and Fred got into a fight and haven't been speaking as much. It's pretty bad." Brandon exclaimed.

"What was it about?" Rosie asked and looked at Ellie.

"He was acting jealous. And then when I called him immature he got mad and then commented on how I was two years younger." Ellie explained.

"That's stupid." Brandon shot.

"Yeah well you're a boy Brandon so you clearly don't get it." Rosie shot. "How was Fred jealous?"

"Mace Milburn." Ellie said.

"Him? He flirts with everyone!" Rosie spoke.

"I know!" Ellie exclaimed.

"Ugh speaking of Mace, McGonagall asked if I could tutor him. He's supposed to be here any minute." Brandon stated. "Tell me when he's here I need to get textbooks."

As Brandon left Rosie sighed.

"It shocks me how he's the top of his class." Rosie admitted.

"It used to be Cedric." Ellie mumbled.

Rosie just gave her a smile.

"So, how are you holding up?" Rosie asked.

"I'm okay." Ellie said.

"Ellie have you even cried yet?" Rosie asked her.

Ellie just shrugged.

"I haven't." Ellie said.

Rosie just nodded. She knew Ellie wasn't going to talk.

"I think I'm going to bed." Rosie admitted.

"Rosie, it's only eight." Ellie spoke.

"I know, I just don't want to hear Brandon tutor someone he gets really loud." Rosie advised.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Ellie asked, and she stood up.

"No it's fine." Rosie said, then started to head up the stairs to go to the girls dormitories.

Ellie just sighed and then the portrait swung open and Mace walked in.

He smirked as he saw Ellie.

"Nice slippers." Mace spoke.

Ellie just gave him a glare and looked down at her slippers. They were bunnies. And they were a gift from her mum. Then she covered herself with her robe and quickly tied it before Mace could comment on her pajamas.

"Brandon should be down in a minute." Ellie said.

"Okay." Mace replied. "Too bad you couldn't help me."

"Stop being a flirt." Ellie shot.

"You know me well lapine." Mace smirked.

Then Ellie looked at him.

"What did you just call me?"

"I called you bunny in French." Mace said with a smile and started to walk a bit towards her and Ellie backed away. "What's wrong? Are you scared of me or something?"

"I just don't like people close to me." Ellie stated.

"Okay." Mace replied. "How long does it take for your brother to get ready?"

"A while." Ellie spoke and Mace nodded.

"I'm shocked you aren't with your boyfriend." Mace admitted.

"He was busy." Ellie lied. She didn't even know what he was doing.

"Or is there trouble in paradise? Word travels fast that you two have been fighting. Especially if you hear Lee talking about it. He's a pretty loud whisperer." Mace explained and Ellie just scoffed.

Then the portrait swung open again and Ellie looked over and saw Fred and her heart started beating fast.

"Fred." Ellie said.

Fred just looked at her and then at Mace.

"What is he doing here?" Fred asked.

"Relax Weasley." Mace spoke and Fred glared at him then Rosie came walking down the stairs.

"Mace is here because Brandon needs to tutor him." Rosie exclaimed.

Fred then looked over at Rosie.

"I'm not sure I can buy that." Fred advised.

Ellie just rolled her eyes.

"Fred, you're acting ridiculous. It's the truth!" Ellie stated.

"Doesn't seem like it. Shouldn't Brandon be here?" Fred asked and Ellie sighed.

What was taking Brandon so long?

"Fine." Rosie spoke and Ellie looked at her.

"The truth is Mace is my boyfriend." Rosie lied. "We just got to know each other this year because my friend was partnered with him in herbology."

"Oh." Fred said.

"I think it'd be best if I just left." Mace spoke but then Rosie grabbed him by his shirt.

"Don't be stupid." Rosie shot.

Fred just looked at Ellie.

"I have to go." Fred muttered then quickly started to leave.

"Fred!" Ellie called out.

But there was no use.

Ellie just sighed and Mace looked at her.

"Are you okay lapine?" Mace asked.

Ellie just gave him a look.

"Don't call me that." Ellie shot, then looked at Mace and Rosie. "I guess you guys have to fake date now."

"Yeah. I say we fake a break up in three days." Rosie spoke and Mace nodded.

Then Rosie started to head upstairs and Ellie sighed.

Mace just looked at her.

"Do you know why your boyfriend is acting like such a git?" Mace asked.

Ellie just shrugged and Mace understood what Ellie meant.

Fred was jealous.

Then Brandon walked downstairs.

"Hey, what did I miss?" Brandon asked and Ellie just sighed.

"Nothing. I think I'm going to go to bed." Ellie lied.

"What are you Rosie?" Brandon asked and Ellie shrugged.

"Good night Brandon." Ellie said then hesitated as she looked at Mace. "Night Milburn."

Mace just gave her a small smile.

"Sweet dreams Smith." Mace said and Ellie didn't dare to turn back to see the smirk on the boy's face. She just quickly started to walk up the stairs.

Then someone pulled Ellie into a corner.

She saw Rosie and gave her a shocked face.

"Rosie!" Ellie shot but Rosie shushed her.

"Come to my dorm." Rosie spoke. Ellie nodded and Rosie just dragged her into the sixth year girls dorm.

As she walked in she noticed they were the only ones there. Everything else was empty.

As Ellie walked over to Rosie's bed Rosie sighed.

"I know why Fred's so jealous now." Rosie admitted.

"Why?" Ellie asked.

"Because Mace does like you. It took me a second to notice but I overheard how he was with you before Brandon showed up. He's never like that unless he fancies someone." Rosie explained.

"He was just being flirty. Rosie, you even said that he flirts with everyone." Ellie said.

"Yeah, but you also haven't been his classmate for about six years." Rosie stated.

"Okay fine. So what if he likes me? I'm with Fred and I'd never do anything." Ellie exclaimed.

"I know you wouldn't. I'm just not so sure about Mace." Rosie advised.

"Well if it ever comes to Mace doing something I wouldn't let him." Ellie explained.

"Okay." Rosie replied.

"Now if you excuse me I'm kind of tired and I want to go to bed." Ellie advised and Rosie just nodded.

As she walked to her bed Jane Hankel just gave her a look.

"What are you doing?" Jane asked.

"Going to sleep." Ellie spoke.

Jane just gave her a weird look but Ellie sighed and closed her privacy curtains and sighed.

She then got under her covers and sighed. She couldn't stop thinking about Fred's jealousy towards Mace. She had only talked to him a handful of times.

Why was Fred acting so weird?

<>

FRED sighed as he looked around the common room.

He didn't want to face anyone.

But he knew he had to talk to Ellie. That was his first priority. He looked at the clock and it was pretty early.

Fred hadn't left the common room all night and he stayed there.

He knew Ellie was up right now. So he started to go to the one place he figured where she would be.

As he walked in the astronomy tower he saw her sitting on a bench and he walked over.

"Can we talk?" Fred queried.

"What makes you think I even want to talk to you?" Ellie asked, as she looked at him.

"Please everyone wants to talk to me." Fred smirked.

"Not everyone." Ellie shot.

Fred just sighed and sat down next to her.

"Elle, look I'm sorry. At first I didn't understand what I did that was wrong but then I realized. Look, I'm deeply sorry." Fred explained.

Ellie just looked at him.

"Fred. I forgive you." Ellie spoke and Fred smiled.

"But I can never forget." Ellie exclaimed.

Fred just gave her a look.

"So you're going to hold a grudge against this forever?" Fred asked.

"Not forever. I'm just saying I can forget what you did." Ellie stated.

Fred just nodded.

"So. Are we okay?" Fred asked.

"I suppose." Ellie replied and gave him a small smile.

"Great." Fred said with a smile and then cupped her face and quickly pecked her lips.

"I'll see you later. I should probably go tell George that we made up." Fred exclaimed and Ellie just nodded with a smile.

The grin on Fred's face was huge now as he rushed to go to his brother.

<>

"WHAT do you mean the kiss felt weird?" Daphne asked.

Ellie, Chase, and Daphne were all sitting outside by the great lake in front of a tree.

"It just felt different," Ellie admitted, "not like the ones we've shared before."

"That doesn't sound like a good thing Ellie." Chase advised.

"I know." Ellie spoke softly.

"Daphne, we should probably go." Chase said.

"Where are you going?" Ellie asked.

"Well Daphne asked me to tutor Astoria in Herbology but Astoria would only allow it if Daphne was with us." Chase exclaimed.

"Thanks for giving me a heads up." Ellie spoke sarcastically and Chase just gave her a smile.

"Bye Ellie." Daphne said and then Ellie watched as the two walked away.

She sighed and then took out her book from her bag that Chase had made her.

Then after a few minutes she heard a noise and jumped.

"You scared me!" Ellie shot.

"What can I say, I'm naturally terrifying." Mace smirked and Ellie rolled her eyes.

"What do you want, Mace?" Ellie asked, Mace just ignored the question and sat down next to her.

"What brings you here?" he asked and Ellie just sighed.

"I was here with Chase and Daphne but they had to leave." Ellie exclaimed.

"Yikes! Your friends ditched you." Mace said.

"They did not! They had to go somewhere."

"It sounds like they ditched you to me."

Ellie just glared at him.

Then Mace picked a small flower from the ground.

"So how are things with your boyfriend?" Mace asked.

"They're fine." Ellie spoke.

"Really? Because it wasn't fine the other day." Mace exclaimed.

"We worked things out Mace." Ellie assured.

"Are you being honest with yourself?" Mace asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes! Why are you acting like you know everything about my relationship?" Ellie questioned and Mace just rolled his eyes.

"You sort of have a point. However, you should probably know that I know Fred. And trust me I've met many first years smarter than him." Mace said and Ellie chuckled. She saw Mace raise and eyebrow with a smirk on his face.

"Oh wipe that look off your face." Ellie shot.

"Why? It brings me joy, Smith." Mace advised.

Ellie just rolled her eyes and looked at her watch. She had to meet up with Fred in twenty minutes.

"I should probably get going." Ellie advised.

"Why do you have to meet up with your boyfriend?" Mace queried.

"Yes actually." Ellie replied.

"Oh," Mace spoke, and his face drifted, "well don't have too much fun."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ellie queried.

"You know what I mean." Mace said with a smirk and Ellie just rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag.

"Will you ever grow up?" Ellie asked.

"I will. Just not yet." Mace replied.

Ellie just rolled her eyes and started to leave. On her way to meet up with Fred she couldn't help but feel guilty. Fred hated Mace.

However, Ellie didn't know if she could say the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.2K 35
You met after your best friend Ron invited you to stay at the burrow for the summer. But is it true love or teenage love? Story does contain mature c...
1K 61 27
Your brother, Harry Potter absolutely hates the Malfoy's, Mainly Draco Malfoy. But you just can't seem to shake Draco from your head. You and Draco h...
55.5K 618 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
1.1K 35 33
{𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐} I've written two stories. One in Golen Trio Era, one in Marauders. Completely different stories and characters but the one constant is...