No one knows ayanokoji's past.

By Sunwise59

This is a fanfiction of Cote where literally no one in ANHS knows about ayanokoji's past. Including sakayanag... More

Update times
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 part 1
Chapter 16 part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 part 1
Chapter 22 part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Announcement for chapter 30
Chapter 30- Horikita's side
Chapter 30 continuation
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Continuation
New! Chapter 17

Chapter 5

5.8K 170 105
By Sunwise59

Today is Friday, the day I would meet Eno-senpai after classes are over. I did my usual routine and head to school. I enter the class and walk to my seat as nearly no one noticed me as they were submerged in their talk. But to my surprise someone I didn't expect to greet me did, it was Horikita.

"Good morning ayanokoji-kun."

"Good morning Horikita. How are you doing?"

"I am fine." After sometime she asked me coming closer to me as if she doesn't want anybody other than me to hear.

"Uh...yesterday you said that you are going to give me some tasks can I ask what are those tasks?"

"Well how about we talk that over our phones. Can you give me your contact info?"

And then we wordlessly exchanged contact information. And the first one to send a message was Horikita.(UNDERLIES TEXTS ARE FOR MESSAGES)

"So what are those tasks?"

"Most of them are related to leading the class in Special exams."

"Why won't you do that yourself if you are so confident in reaching class A in just one month?"

"I don't want to attract attention from my classmates. And it helps me lay out more flexible plans and counter unexpected developments."

"But how am I going to get to leadership."

"First you must show your capabilities. As I heard from your talk with your brother you are academically capable. You just have to show it them when quizzes come."

"But that's not sufficient."

"Leave the rest with me. I will tell you the details later, but one thing I would advise you is open your self to people and get over with your superiority complex." I saw horikita's face corrupt, and send her my last message.

"That's one of the reasons your brother is disappointed and doesn't see you as a someone fit for this school." Horikita's face went blank for a moment but regained her normal expression and sent a message.

"I understand."  Wow, she must have really resolved her self, I like that.

After sometime Chabashira-sensei enters the classroom but what made it different today was the actions of my classmates the students who were using their phone, put their phones to different pockets of their uniforms. And the ones who were sleeping now raised their head from the desk and faced Chabashira-sensei, it seems like there is no absences too. This made Chabashira-sensei suprised but continued to teacher with a brighter expression than ever. The students like of Ike kanji were suprised and went with the flow. Sudo seemed touched with what the senpais said to him the first day but he did'nt try to improve the 3 days after that but today he is trying to improve pushed by what Hirata, kushida and karizawa had said yesterday. Then lunch time arrives. I went to eat my home-made lunch. After I finished eating my lunch I noticed that I still have 30 minutes left and I really don't have anything 
to do. I remembered what I read at the school guide that sensei gave us the first day,
It mentioned that this school have well established library with alot of varaity of books and I decided to go to that library they mentioned relying on the map I memorized the first day. I arrived there and when I enter I noticed Sakayangi seating opposite side of kamuro, I didn't look at them specifically, just noticed them with the corner of my eye but sakayanagi who is in a good position to notice me looks straight at me and waves her hand. There weren't any people from my class thankfully. I then walk to them and greet.

"Hello Sakayanagi-san, Kamuro-san"

"Good to see you Ayanokoji-kun." She says with a smile, a chess piece on her hand.

"Aren't you satisfied yet? you won all the games we have played till now."

"Winning against a beginner is not satisfactory." She then turns her head to me and asks

" Ayanokoji-kun do you happen to know how to play chess by any chance?"

I know how to play chess, because it was one of the games...no rather tests given to us white room students, I remember beating numerous Grandmasters and Professionals.
So what should I say, I am quite bored so should I say I can play? It would increase the awareness of sakayanagi to me which could be a problem because she is from another class nonetheless from class A. But it's normal for even a defective to have some activities they excel at, like gaming for example. And I am sure playing chess doesn't differ much from gaming but it's just classic.

"I play chess as a hobby. So I think I am a decent player."

"Oh, So you do play chess, I respect you for that. Would you like to play with me?"

"Sure."

(GUYS, UNLIKE AYAYANOKOJI I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CHESS OTHERTHAN THE FACT THAT THERE IS WHITE AND BLACK PIECES. SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE!, BUT WHAT CANI DO I NARRATE THE KEY POINTS OF THE MATCH.)

Sakayanagi signals kamuro to leave the seat to me which she did happily and sits across me. Sakayanagi then reset the pieces to the standard.

"Have the start Ayanokoji-kun." Okay, now should I win or not? Winning won't bring anything good to me, but losing would be boring since I would have time until classes start so, decided to win. I raised my hand and move the chest piece. (As I mentioned earlier I don't know anything about chess, so I will be skipping the details)

...Then we reach a climax where both of us knocked equal number of pieces. Sakayanagi seems to have cold sweat as she wiped her forehead.

"I am honestly surprised Ayanokoji-kun, I didn't expect you to be on this level when you said, you were a decent player." She says as she claps silently.

"I think I got lucky though."

" Its too late to act modest ayanokoji-kun, when did you start playing chess?"

"I guess it was the first years of my middle school. A friend recommended me and I started playing-online." Of course it was all a lie, first thing, I got introduced to chess when I was 6 years old and have played it for over 8 years, and second didn't have any middle school life.

"Oh so you played online? Interesting." She says as she moves another chess piece.
The match continued like that untill I got the upper hand. But only 10 minutes was left for classes to start. And kamuro was telling that to sakayanagi but sakayanagi didn't pay any heed to it and  continued to play. In the end I won with a slim margin, which I didn't expect and was a little disappointed in myself.

"That was a great match Ayanokoji-kun."

"The same here. I was sweating cold sweat."

"May we play again sometime?"

"Sure."

"Are you free on this weekend?" What? I didn't think she would ask me on this weekend.

"Yeah, tomorrow is okay."

"See you tomorrow then Ayanokoji." She dropped honorifics this time does that mean that we got closer? Maybe but I can't judge from just that.

Next I walk out of the library borrowing some books to read, and go to my classroom on time.

Students of my class behaved the same as they did in the morning- which was that of good students. I am honestly impressed again, seeing how much influential people influence the behaviour of others which I read about it and learned it too but seeing it with my eyes was different. Some of the girls asked some questions too, but on the boys side they seem passive other than Hirata and a boy named Yukimura, still some of them are nodding their heads when ever sensei explains but I am not sure if it is for show or they understood the explanations. Then classes were dismissed and I can now use our phone without worrying about class point deductions.

Then I text a certain someone.

"Be ready."

I then go straight to the dormitories and change my uniform to the special clothes a shop  clerk recommended me for my specific needs. Which was a set of clothes appailing to the opposite sex, but before that I took a shower and styled my hair to be more attractive to the opposite sex taking references from the internet.
I then walk out of my room holding a bag containing school materials. From my walk from my room to the lobby I heard some very positive reactions from the people passing by me.

"Whoa, who is that guy?"

"I don't know, anyway he is crazy hot!, and he looks so mature!"

"What class is he I don't think he is a first year, I don't remember seeing him in other classes."

Well they are not entirely positive because I am attracting unwanted attention which is not positive in my case, but it tells me I am on the right track.

I then proceed to the spot where I would meet subject number-4, AKA Sakura Airi.
She made me wait for 5 minutes but eventually turn up.

"I hope I made you wait." I condoned her behaviour and start walking to the direction
of the karaoke place. On our way to there, no from the moment sakura first saw me was scanning me with her blue eyes, she then looks forward and says

"It seems you have done your homework. You look so different that I only recognized you by your wicked eyes."

"I hope you did your homework too."

"Dont worry I did." She says as we enter the karaoke place. We then head to the karaoke room which Eno-senpai texted me while I was in my room. I open the door, I was greeted by the sight of Eno-senpai and her female friend who is good at mathematics according to senpai. Both them look at me and Eno-senpai's friend whispered to senpai's ear

"Is that him?" Eno-senpai looked dazed at my figure.
"Hey! What's wrong with you?"

"Uh? Oh yeah! Its him."

"Good afternoon senpais." I said smiling to make my greeting include the girl that I don't know her name.

"Good afternoon Ayanokoji! You look great today."she said not caring to even glance at Sakura.

"Thank you senpai."

"I am Ayame Tanaka. Nice to meet you Ayanokoji-kun. And you are..."

"Sakura Airi" Sakura said with a proud tone.

" So guys with what subject should we start? "

" Mathematics should be good start." I said as I take some mathematics materials.

"Okay Ayanokoji come here" she said patting the space to the left of her. And I end up sitting between the two senpais., Sakura seated to the left of Eno-senpai.

I then tell them which parts 'I didn't understand' which I fabricated a while ago. They were discussing it for a moment then they proceed to explain to me and Sakura. Their explanation was decent, even sakura was engrossed in it, but I looked at her and signalled her to be ready. Then Sakura speaks with a tired voice:

"Ahh... I having headaches Ayanokoji-kun should'nt we take a rest and order drinks?" I turn my face look at Eno-senpai and she widens her eyes, our faces were close that's probably the reason.

"Ah...that's okay let's take a break. We can sing songs too. Let not waste the rent money."

"Ah about that, I will pay you back senpai."
She frowns.

" I wouldn't let you do that. What kind a senpai would I be if I make you pay that, And I will pay for the drinks too so start ordering."

'I am relieved that I get to save my money thank you' I said internally. Then we start ordering respectively. After that I get up and say

"Senpais I will be back, I need to use the rest room."

"Okay don't take long~"  I then walk out of the room and walk to a corner, I place my back and left foot on the wall and wait for the waiter who recieved our orders. After 3 minutes the waiter comes holding drinks with a black plate.  I walk out the corner and manipulate my expression to a slightly suprised one, and say

"Ah, isn't those our drinks? I can take them from here."

"Oh, thanks man I am have a lot of orders now I really appreciate it." He seemed to have genuinely appreciated it. He gave me the drinks and walked faster than before, rushing his way. I then check for any presence around here and swiftly add a powder to the two of the drinks. Then enter our karaoke room holding the drinks.

"Our drinks are here. The waiter gave me  and left he looked busy."

The two senpais didn't pay any heed to that.
I then gave each senpai their drinks, which were different than mine and sakura's in more ways than one.

Both of them took a sip of their drink. Then Eno-senpai muttered rather loudly
"Strawberry drinks these days doesn't compare to when we were juniors..."
And the other senpai nod at her statement.

"Hey Ayanokoji let's start singing!" She said looking more excited than I ever saw her.

"Okay, let's start with Sakura."  Then sakura operated the screen and starts choosing a song. Then she starts singing. Her voice was... really impressive to say the least. The senpais looked really astonished and impressed by her singing and after she finished the song she chose, she put down the microphone.

"Wow! Sakura-chan your singing is
phenomenal!"

" Yes! You should really try auditions or something like that with your looks and voice you could be a popular popstar."

"Thanks, I guess." She said truly flattered.

Then both senpais sang together a song made for two to sing. And after finishing they lay down looking exhausted.

"I really need to go to the restroom, sorry senpais." said sakura as she gets up.

"Ah... no problem." Eno-senpai says not looking at sakura but she looked really dazed. The same can be said to her friend to the right of her.

"I will be back." Then Sakura walks out of the room, that's what it looks like but she was actually standing outside the door which was not really closed. I waited 2 minutes after they drank their drink and said

" Oh by the way there was question on physics that was pissing me off, it's in English so I didn't understand the question well.It about how a straw works. It also instructs to try it practically and I suck at practical things. So could you demonstrate me senpai?" She then reads the question written by hand.

"What? That's easy do you have any straws?"

"Yes." I took two straws from my pocket and removed the covering. She then explains to me what the question is about.

"...And the practical question also states to try sucking any kind of powder which is not harmful to humans it says it make our understanding more deeper, we need some kind of a powder." She said.

"Oh, I forgot I happen to have a fruit flavor powder with me."

"That's great!, add some on the plates."
I added a half amount of the powder I took out from my pocket.

"Wow physics these days got a lot easier!"

"I know! I think a time machine would be invented soon." I heard a barely audible laugh from the out side of the door, but the senpais didn't hear anything.

"Now watch and learn."

And they both start sucking the powder using the straws. I move to the corner of the room without them noticing and said lowering my voice.
"Start recording." And Sakura who is outside the door starts recording. And after 30 seconds seconds they finished sucking the powder with their mouth and at that time I said "Stop the recording ." And walk to them .

"You two are really smart, I didn't even think the question would mean that. I am really glad I asked you senpais."

"Its not a big deal and we didn't finish practical question yet, it also says to to suck the powder using our noses."

The dr*g worked too much now didn't? I then heard a chuckling sound but again the senpais didn't hear that its seems the dr*g messed up their senses.

"That's not necessarily senpais I have already understood what the question is about."

"No no the question says to make your understanding of the concept of straws deeper. So I will demonstrate to you." She says and I nod at her and she and her friend starts to suck the powder with their noses this time, and I immediately move to the spot I was before and tell Sakura to record again and after 24 seconds they finish sucking the dr*g using their noses.

They then lay down their heads on the sofa and closed their eyes. At that moment sakura enters the room and we move to step 2 of my plan. Which was inserting the dr*g in to the interior of their bags. To do that we need a sharp material so I took a small blade which was sealed by a paper fitting its size from my pocket and start to cut my way to the interior of  their bags. I the put the remaining dr*g in my pocket and diffuse it to their bags. After that comes the role of sakura who was holding a sewing needle. She then sew the part containing the dr*g perfectly. That concludes my plan. Now what is left is waking up the senpais. Which sakura did and they were confused to why they slept but really didn't pry deep to it because they were still 'High'.  Then me and sakura bowed to them slightly while thanking them and walked away from them saying good byes. And we started our own talk.

"Wow, it really worked!"

" I told you before that it has a high chance of  working."

" Yeah but most importantly you planning all this out, you are a genius!"
I didn't reply to her and continued to walk but I noticed she was a lot brighter with me than ever. We then say goodbye to each other in the elevator of the dormitories and I walk to my rooms, and after changing my clothes and eating dinner I slept.

(OKAY I KNOW YOU ARE ALL ASKING 'HOW COULD THOSE SENPAIS BE IN CLASS A '
I CAN REASON THIS OUT

1. THEY WERE SUPER HIGH
2. NOT ALL STIDENTS IN CLASS A ARE THE SAME  EXAMPLE :- YAHIKO TOTSUKA.

EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT ASKING THAT, THOSE ARE MY REASONS. AND OH, I FORGOT ENO SASAKI/THE SENPAI/ HAD A CRUSH ON AYANOKOJI. THAT COULD  BE ANOTHER LOGICAL REASON. I HOPE YOU STILL ENJOYED IT, EVEN THO I DIDN'T EDIT IT BECAUSE I AM GOING TO SLEEP NOW.

Edited today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.8K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...
146K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
14.5K 553 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
68.1K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...