๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰...

By hahahaizzmeee

"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†." " ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’…... More

Copyright์ €์ž‘๊ถŒ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†์บ๋ฆญํ„ฐ ํ”„๋กœํ•„
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†ํ”„๋กค๋กœ๊ทธ
1์žฅ
์ œ 2 ์žฅ
3 ์žฅ
4์žฅ
6์žฅ
7์žฅ
8์žฅ
9์žฅ
10์žฅ
11์žฅ
12์žฅ
13์žฅ
14์žฅ
15์žฅ
16์žฅ
17์žฅ
18์žฅ
19์žฅ
20์žฅ
21์žฅ
22์žฅ
23์žฅ
24์žฅ
25์žฅ
26์žฅ
27์žฅ
28์žฅ
29์žฅ
30์žฅ
31์žฅ
32์žฅ
33์žฅ
34์žฅ
35์žฅ
36์žฅ
37์žฅ
38์žฅ
39์žฅ
40์žฅ
41์žฅ
42์žฅ
43์žฅ
44์žฅ
45์žฅ
46์žฅ
47์žฅ
48์žฅ
49์žฅ
50์žฅ
Epilogue๋ฐœ๋ฌธ
Ending note
The ultimate date (bonus)
The ultimate search(extra)
The ultimate graduation
The ultimate fight
The ultimate fight part 2
The ultimate mishap
The ultimate abduction
The ultimate Hyung line moments
The ultimate Maknae line moments
The ultimate triplets
The ultimate days
The ultimate days part 2
Important vote
important
It's out
It's out 2!!!
Notice
Notice
Request book๐Ÿ—ณ
200k special.
Special thanks to
Book Recommendations
300k+ special
The Ultimate Leaving (1year special)
The ultimate Leaving part 2
The ultimate leaving part 3
The ultimate leaving part 4
Hola!
The ultimate big brother
ALERT!
The ultimate Attack(500k Special)
Inportant
Updated

5์žฅ

14.3K 581 87
By hahahaizzmeee

(Edited)
Third Person's pov

No!

No! Please open your eyes!

Please! Appa! Byeol screamed jolting up, her body covered in sweat as she tried to calm herself .

"Not again. Not the nightmare again" she whimpered trying to steady her breath.

"She looked around the room, she wasn't in her room. She was in Kim Mansion, her new room."

It was unfamiliar maybe that's why she was having those nightmares again.

She removed her blanket from her body making her way out of the bed.

"5am" she looked at the time. She can't go back to sleep even if she wanted to.

She decided to take this time to explore the mansion while Everybody was sleeping.

Gently opening her door, she looked at the room in the corner.

Genius lab? Weird.

She walked through the big corridors. Observing each and every detail being the observant person she is.

"They had a beautiful mansion physically speaking but it wasn't that happy when you get to know it."

Byeol saw the staircase leading to the second floor and being the curious person she is, in a second she was climbing the stairs.

"The second floor was the same as the first floor and the ground floor but it was relatively empty."

The cornermost room caught her attention. It was like it was calling for her.

"Byeol wasn't a person who liked to snoop around in other people's business but today was another case it seemed."

Grabbing the door handle she debated.

"It's just a room" she shrugged but before she could turn the lock a voice stopped her.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! She yelped a little letting go of the handle to look at a very pissed Yoongi who was glaring at her.

I was just-

Yoongi harshly grabbed her by her wrist, leading her downstairs away from the room without a word.

Hey, let me go! She struggled but his grip was firm and it hurt.

"Once a safe distance from the room, he let go of her hand. Quite harshly if i might say so "

What do you want? She glared at him holding her wrist as he glared at her.

"What i want is for you to stop snooping around. It's not your home, nor your family. You better keep that in your mind" He warned as Byeol just looked at him with a poker face.

His words  hurt Byeol but she ofcourse didn't show it opting to stay quiet as Yoongi continued.

"Stay away from us if you want to live" he hissed, glaring at her once again making her clench her fist.

"I would like for you to try" she snapped back, storming back into her room leaving him behind.

"What was in the room that it made the rock speak more than a sentence?" she thought plopping back on her bed and closing her eyes.

"But what i do know is i absolutely hate their guts."

And that's how Byeol's first morning started in the Kim's mansion.

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

It was evening already, Byeol spent the majority of her day in her room avoiding her step brothers.

"It was the time for her mother to leave for their honeymoon so she finally got out of her room."

She awkwardly stood their as the driver picked their luggage, not knowing what to do.

"Her stepbrothers were also present there and she was the most awkward around Yoongi after what happened in the morning."

"The tension was as thick as Jimin's thighs in the air".

Take care baby! her mother hugged her as Byeol returned the gesture.

You too mom. Have fun! But not too much!

And you boys Mr Kim looked at the seven. You better take care of your little sister.

"All of them cringed at the word little sister."

So we will see you kids in 2 weeks and just like that they were gone.

"Heaving a sigh, she was ready to bolt into her room but suddenly she found herself being dragged and seated on one of the couch in the living room, in front of her brothers."

What's with you and dragging people forcefully?! She huffed reclining on the couch as they just stared at her.

"Well that's actually our job" Hoseok mumbled under his breath and thankfully Byeol didn't hear him.

What do you want?!

"Your attitude won't work here Missy" Jin stated folding his hands trying to make himself look intimidating.

"Whatever you say Mr delusional" she retorded absolutely not being afraid of them.

You-

Alright! Namjoon interrupted clearing his throat. Byeol now that you are a kim-

"I was already a Kim if you haven't noticed" she scoffed.

Namjoon held his anger. Byeol now that you are a part of this family.

Am i now?

He ignored her statement. As i was saying now that you are living here-

"You are going to lay some shitty rules for me to follow" she completed leaving the boys speechless again.

Can she read minds? Taehyung mumbled to himself.

"And just for your information, i am not going to follow any of your motherfucking rules."

"We should do something about her mouth first" Jin hollered.

"And we should do something about your dressing choice. Seriously cartoon Pjs what are you a kid?" She shot back.

Jin's face was red with anger as he stood up, ready to lunge at her.

Jin Hyung calm down, she is just trying to get us riled up and you! Yoongi glared at her making her shut up.

"Among all the siblings, Yoongi seemed to be the scariest and even Byeol felt intimidated. A teeniest tiniest bit."

You are going to live with us, which is very unfortunate.

Likewise.

"So there are some rules you will follow whether you like it or not" Yoongi said

First rule no disrespecting us. We are all older than you.

So what you expect me to call you oppas??

"No, just don't curse and insult us" Yoongi stated.

"Dude, you are asking me to stop breathing.."

Yoongi ignored her. Second no snooping around in our business.

Why would i? You guys are boring.

"Thirdly, no talking back."

"I rather if you don't talk to me at all" she huffed.

Fourth, you have to inform us before going out.

What are you? my dad?

Fifth, the second floor is off limit. Got that? Yoongi finsihed as Byeol kept quiet at the mention of the second floor.

Wait no rule that says no boys? Byeol spoke up.

"We don't care, do whatever you want" Yoongi remarked.

"Ofcourse "Byeol scoffed before getting up and again from her peripheral view she could see Jungkook sticking his leg out, most probably wanting her to trip.

"They won't ever grow up" She scoffed mentally and walking as if she didn't see  his leg.

Ouch! Jungkook screamed as Byeol stepped on his foot.

She turned to look at the boys and Jungkook who was whimpering.

"Don't think you can manipulate or trick me. I am a girl which means i was born Strong, so i rather if you stop trying to embarass me and mess with me."

After all I am Kim Byeol" the ultimate girl".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 542 34
" ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ, ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ...
261K 12.1K 42
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แดŠแด‡แดษด แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ ษชs แด€ ส™แดส€แด‡แด… แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ แดกสœแด sแด‡ษดแด…s แดษชษด สแดแดษดษขษช แด˜แดœษดs แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด…แด€ส
417K 11.1K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
75.3K 2.2K 22
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ." "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž!" "๐–๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ." "๏ฟฝ...