No one knows ayanokoji's past.

By Sunwise59

This is a fanfiction of Cote where literally no one in ANHS knows about ayanokoji's past. Including sakayanag... More

Update times
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 part 1
Chapter 16 part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 part 1
Chapter 22 part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Announcement for chapter 30
Chapter 30- Horikita's side
Chapter 30 continuation
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Continuation
New! Chapter 17

Chapter 4

6.6K 206 61
By Sunwise59

(Fist day of school. flashback) The teachers staff room there was two teachers one man and the other a woman talking.

"What is your impression of this years' class A mashima-kun."

" There seem to be really acumen students, but the others are normal."

"Lucky you, mashima-kun. When will I get to be class A's homeroom teacher, but you know  this years class B really have good nature I think they might end up as class A."

"We don't know." Said mashima while arranging the papers he has prepared for Tomorrows class.

"By the way, what is Sae-chan doing? She is awfully late. Did she have problems with the new defectives.?"

" Don't call them that they have the opportunity change themselves and more over they are your students."

Hoshinomiya Chie simply shrugged her shoulders, looking at the corner of the room. Then a sound of a door being opened was heard and both teachers turned there heads to the direction of the door. There enters a teacher with brown hair and wearing a suit.

"What took you long Sae-chan, did you forget what the explanation was?"

" No something totally unexpected happened in class D." Said Chabashira Sae take in a sit on the chair adjecent to the two teachers.

"What? did they ejaculate from the joy of receiving 100,000pps?" Hoshinomiya said sarcastically to which mashima said raising his voice.

"Chie, you are saying something vulgar."

"What? I won't be surprised if that really happened." Chabashira who was watching the two continues

"A student had requested me to buy 'Full explanations'."

"What?" The two teachers said with baffled faces.

"How could a student request that more over on the first day this is completely unheard of, he is even a class D student are you sure Sae?"

"Yes he personally asked me."

"What are you going to do now?" Asked mashima.

"I am going to report to chairman sakayanagi of course." That was logical. This situation never happened in the history of ANHS.

"Well-well Sae-chan this years classD seems special rather I should say there is special right?"

"Yeah you are right. His classmates all look like typical class D students."

"One can't make that much of a difference." Chabashira was going to say something but stops herself.

(Flashback end.) CHAPTER 4 CONTINUES.

I wake up from sleep in time, and do my daily training which has progressed in terms of weights and volume and sweated a little over yesterday. I took a shower. Prepared breakfast and started eating while reviewing my contact list.

"How about giving my senpais a call?"
I then call the same senpais I framed the first day at school. After 13 seconds the phone call was answered.

" What do you want at this morning?"

" I want to ask you something."

" What is it?"

" Does a class lose class points if someone were to be expelled?"

"...yeah. why do you ask?" I ignored his question and asked another question.

" How much class points does a class lose if someone were to be expelled?"

" I think it's 300 class points but carry for each grade for example to you first years it won't be 300 class points, as for the third years it is."

"Do you know something about class 3-A?"

"Huh? Isn't that Horikita senpai's class?" Horikita? Ah now I remember he was the one who gave a speech at the entrance ceremony. Is he related to my classmate Horikita? Maybe.

" Is he their leader or something?"

" Oh yeah not only he is the leader of class 3-A but he is also the student cocil president."

" Can you get me his contact info?"

" What are you crazy?! He is not someone to be asked that?"

" I said obtain his contact info not ask him."

" That... I will try."

" Make sure you get it, have a good day." I then end the call noticing that he won't respond, but I honestly wished him a good day. I then call to the most recent contact on my contact list.

"Hello are you Ayanokoji Kiyotaka?" She said as with a displeased tone.

"Yes I am."

" What do you want?"

"Do you remember what we talked yesterday. About the tasks I will give you."

"Yes."

"Well there is one around the conner."

"What is it?" I then proceed to explain the role Sakura would play in my plan to which after repeating twice she understood.

" I don't like that! I would be in a big trouble if it to be found that I am the one who did that!"

" Don't worry it is my role to cover you. You just have to complete the task."

"You are really insane! Don't you realize what would happen to that person sh-"

" That won't happen, or rather someone won't let that happen." I finished my call with Sakura and head out of my room. 

In the lobby a girl with a cane who seems to be waiting someone was standing but was about to sit on a near chair but unfortunately the boy wearing glasses and who was walking to the left of me distracted by his phone- chatting crash to the girl with a cane supporting her she was going to get a critical hit with the chair. I, as someone who sees equality as a ridiculous concept was going take what's going to happen as an example for my future monologues, but thought why not do something good for once I mean I didn't do anything that could be categorized as 'good' since I was born. I did even attempt to rape a girl yesterday, well didn't have any intention to but objectively speaking it would look like I had. Then I quickly throw my bag and run to catch the girl which I did but my back hitting the chair. Thankfully there was no one to witness this other than the boy who pushed her accidentally and a purple haired girl who seems to know the girl with the cane as she ran to us, I was helping the girl stand up from my embrace and looked thankful the purple haired girl then said

" How did you end up in this situation?!"

"Uhh...um i-i am sorry I accidentally pushed her."
The purple haired girl glares at him to which he turns around and walk a little faster than normal scratching the Back of his hair.He was the same guy who offered his seat to the pregnant women at the bus, but on Matsushita's request.

"Are you alright?" Asked the girl with the cane now standing with her previous posture.

"Yes. I am quite alright" I said as I grab  my bag and start walking.

"Would you mind walking to school with the two of us?" Now I can't do that it would attract unnecessary attention.
But apparently most of the students have arrived to their respective class rooms so refusing her would not make that of a significant difference.

" I don't mind."

Matching my pace with hers we walk to school.

"What's your name?"

" Its Ayanokoji Kiyotaka."

"Nice to meet you Ayanokoji Kiyotaka my new is Sakayanagi Arisu." Then sakayanagi looks to the purple haired girl and with disgruntled expression the purple haired girl told me her name.

"Kamuro Masumi."

"By the way Ayanokoji-kun what class are you in?"

"I am in class D. What about you two?"

"We are in class A" oh so they are in class A.

" How is your class Ayanokoji-kun?"
She is trying to get information from me.

"Its the same as my middle school."

"Is that so?"

"Yes pretty similar" We arrive to our destination.

"See you later Ayanokoji-kun." I nodded and enter the classroom. It's the 3rd in school but Boys and girls alike are familiar with there phones. They use it when Chabashira-sensei is teaching but sensei doesn't pay any heed to that but continues to teach. In my calculations atleast 100 class points has been deducted till now this class is... I need to reconsider the deal I would make with the school, may be I should ask the nullification of all deductions that are waiting us and I should also do something about this class. I would have to tame some students mostly... girls. Let's start with the easiest- Hirata. After lunch time arrived I walk to Hirata before the girls and ask him

"Hirata I would like to talk with."

"What's up Ayanokoji-kun?" He said softly.

"Follow me" I said leading him to a place far from students

"It's about the class Hirata, don't you notice anything?"

" Well sensei doesn't seem to be concerned with us and she doesn't even say to turn off our phones, come to think of it a lot of students are being absent from school these day...uh , there are even students who come to school super late but sensei didn't say anything."

"That's exactly what I am talking about."

"So what are you going to do Ayanokoji-kun?"

"First, let me tell you something... There are some senpais whom I know here and they told me shocking news about this school" (HE THEN PROCEED TO EXPLAIN TO HIRATA ABOUT THE SCHOOL)

"That... Is that really true?"

"Yes they experienced it themselves."

"If that's the case we are in a big trouble."

"Yeah that when your role come."

"What my role?"

"Yes I want you to fix the class."

"But how could only me do that"

" You know Kushida and Karizawa right?"

"Yeah, do you want m-"

"Ask their help I am sure they are going to help you."

"But still I don't think some of my classmates  will listen to me."

"Don't worry about that."

" So to sum this up we should improve our behavior in class to not get our points deducted right?"

"Don't say what I told you to anyone, just say
Something bad might happen like deduction in test marks and so on if we continue to behave wrong."

"Okay, but I will be taking all the credit later that doesn't feel right..."

"I don't care about that. And one last thing do not tell anyone about me, even the next month."

"Huh? Wh-" I show him a little bit of change in my expression.

"Okay, no problem ayanokoji-kun.''

"Thank you hinata,  see you later" I said waving my hand and leaving his smiling figure.

I then eat my lunch and return to class, there I saw hirata talking with kushida and karizawa.
He looks like he's doing well. After classes are finished hinata, kishida and karizawa come forward facing all of us before anyone could go out of the classroom. And then proceed  to explain how their behaviour could affect the class by  giving examples like deduction in test marks. Everyone took it seriously and looked ready to implement it tomorrow except for three guys. The most
effective strategy against those three would probably be discrimination, to which it started even with out my intervention. Girls mostly were cursing at the three saying things like "defectives" To which they yielded from the pressure and promised to not disturb in class. But still I should keep a close eye on them. We then walk out of the classroom after Hirata and the two girls finished talking.

On my way to the dormitories I call somebody.

"Ah, hello are you ayanokoji-kun?"

"Yes, Eno-senpai how are you?"

"Oh, I am fine i didn't  expect you to call."

"Yes I didn't too but I have some kind of favor to ask you."

"What is it?" She said in a curious tone.

"I am having problems understanding my lessons, even if I asked sensei I still dont understand."

"What subjects?" Well let's say chemistry and math.

"Chemistry and math."

"Chemistry is my favorite subject! I could help you on it, as for math I have a friend who is super math genius she can help you."

"Thank you senpai , but when are you free?"

"Tomorrow  is Friday right?, why won't we meet at a karaoke room."

"That's fine with me...oh I forgot do you mind if I bring over a friend, she is as bad as me at those subjects" she was silent for a moment but said.

"...yeah sure"

Okay now everything is laid.

" Thank you senpai, you are the best. You are beautiful and smart. I wonder how many people are like you."

"What?! Ayanokoji what's wrong with you saying something like that. You are flattering me."  Be flattered as much as you want.

"No it's the objective truth, you are so beautiful." Yes, she is and I am sure at least one guy confessed to her until now but I dint care about that.

Hearing that she was silent I decided to say good bye.

"Well, see you tomorrow senpai."

"Yeah see you tomorrow."

I end the call and enter my room. I put my bag on the bed and lay down.

Am I doing the right thing here? There are several ways to get those private points but I chose the most wicked one. What am I thinking?, it doesn't matter which one is as long as I achieve my goals that will good. I couldn't  get to sleep for some reason and decided to go out for a walk. I walk around with my blank face facing forward, I then see horikita turn into a corner. I followed her out of curiosity, hiding my presence. She stops at someone who looks like he is the Student Council president.

"Brother!"
(THIS SCENE WILL PLAY AS THE ORIGINAL BUT AYANOKOJI WILL NOT INTERVENE AND HE LEFT HIS PHONE IN HIS ROOM SO NO RECORDING.)

He was going crash his sister to the ground but stopped. And said.

"Don't embarrass me anymore." And left

Horikita fell to the ground on her own and her face somber. I then approach her and say

"That's a hell of a brother you got." She broke free from her somber expression and looked at me.

"Ayanokoji-kun? Did you ho much did you saw?!" She said standing as if she was going to knock me out.

"I watched all of it." I said looking to her straight in the eye.

"How did you even get here?!" She said raising her voice with wrathful expression.

"I was just taking a walk but happen to see you."
Horikita then added a embarrassed to her already wrathful expression.

"DON'T TELL ANYTHING ABOUT MY BROTHER TO ANYONE IF YOU DO I WILL MAKE SURE YOU REGRET IT." I then check again for cameras around here and it seems there is none on this angle.

I take a step forward to Horikita and she was surprised and took a step back.

"What are you doing?" Ignoring her I close the distance between us more and more and she continues to take steps back until she hit the wall. I then pinned her to the wall. She tried to get away but it was no avail. I then start to caress her soft cheeks she flinches and hit my hand which was not painful.

"Do you understand what are doing?! I will report to the school!"

"Horikita do you think this school is the same as any other highschool ?"

" It is what kind of school will not expel the like of you!?"

" I am not talking about that you see this school is very different and I am sure your brother now knows well. Will you hear me out?" To the mention of her brother curiosity escaped from her eyes and said

"What you know?"

"You see...(HE THEN EXPLAIN TO HER ABOUT THE S-SYSTEM AND OTHER UNTOLD TRUTHS OF THE SCHOOL)

"From where did you heard this?"

" I have my ways. That's not important, what is important is what do want to do with this information."

" That's..."

" That is probably the reason why you brother was disappointed."

" What does my brother-"

" Horikita he was disappointed because you are in class D." She then fell into silence.

" But you can reach class A if you work with me." I said making my expression as soft as possible.

" Lets reach class A together" I said smiling and extending my hand to her.

"How do you know that going to happen?"

"I promise you. I will make you class A not long, infact the next month." She wore a complicated face and reluctantly
Shakes my hand. Good now I got my third puppet. Two girls and one boy, not bad.

"But how are you going to do that." Now that's what you shouldn't know about.

"As I said I have my ways but I will make sure to tell you my future plans." That's a lie but sure I can cook up some stories and tell her.

"Now we do you accept to work with me?" Seeing the unrest in her eyes I also said

"Don't worry I won't do anything like today. You just have to act like my representative."

She narrowed her eyes for a while and said

"...Okay but what will I get if you don't make it up to class A next month."

" I can offer you half of my monthly private points isn't that fair?"

"...Fair. I accept your offer."

"Good see you tomorrow. Btw do you want to sign a contract?"

" No, I trust you."
What? How does she trust me? thats weird,  I am not sure what to think.

"Good. See you tomorrow."

"Good night." She said which I didn't expect. Now this is suspicious. The way she said it was soft too. I was looking at her for sometime and she asked confused.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said and headed to the dormitories before her.

As promised her is chapter 4. If you have any questions about the plot ask on the comment section. I hope you enjoyed chapter 4.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 136 17
With the goal and thought of achieving a peaceful school life in mind far from the experience of the White Room experiment, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka will...
32.3K 1.2K 33
My version of Ayanokoji being in class 1-B. Some parts will follow the main story line whiles others won't After graduating from the WR Ayanokoji has...
2.9K 87 15
Status : Finished Word Count : 52910 The story is about a man whose Compulsive tendencies make it impossible for him to keep a job, a young girl who...
430K 13.9K 71
This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. This is a fanfiction set in the COTE uni...