AT THE WRONG TIME || Takashi...

Bởi chocomanji

"Promise me that whatever happens, no matter how hard it gets, we'll always choose to go home in each other's... Xem Thêm

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue
author's note

eight

772 17 44
Bởi chocomanji

Y/N's POV

The days passed by like a blur as both of us are now drowning in school obligations. Because of how amazing he is, he became an organization president at their school too which made him even busier. He does make sure to update me all the time though.

I huffed some air as I tried to focus on my math notes because we have an upcoming quiz, but these girls beside our table won't fucking stop giggling over something!

"That's it!" Emma stood up and went to their table, "if you're gonna fucking giggle, don't do it here in the fucking library!" she yelled, only enough for these girls to hear though.

They all apologized and Emma stared at the phone where they were looking at something, "and why do you have a picture of my friend's boyfriend?"

I looked at their way now when Emma said that. I stood up and grabbed the phone, and I saw a stolen picture of Takashi while smiling.

"He has a girlfriend?" one girl asked, "our friend sent that and said she's dating him."

I raised a brow and gave the phone back, "who?"

They all looked at each other, like they're afraid to drop a name but Emma leaned on their table and gave them death glares, "spill or thrill?"

They gulped and one girl answered, "Mori Hayami."

My mood went downhill, I definitely know her.

I looked at Takashi seriously as he scratched his head, this bitch ain't even giving a fuck.

"Who is she?" I asked with authority

"Baby, I'm sorry. I know I asked you out on a date but a project came up and we're partners. Since I have to take care of Luna and Mana as well, I suggested we do it in my place."

"I didn't ask for that," I said, "who is she?"

"Ah, this is Mori Hayami," he answered, "Mori-chan, my girlfriend, Ryuguji Y/N. Draken's sister."

She looked at me from head to toe, "hey."

My blood boiled, she didn't even try explaining or anything. And by the looks she gives at Takashi, I know right away she's fucking bad news.

I took my notes and my bag, "let's just study outside, Emma."

Emma grabbed her stuff as well as we went out. Good thing some tables are vacant under the huge tree on the school ground, I continued reading my notes there but all the more I can't focus.

"So where is he?" Emma said over the phone, "bullshit!"

She dropped her phone and gave me a look, "that sly bitch really got your brother and your boyfriend wrapped around her finger. He literally said they're just friends and that the info's probably wrong."

I scoffed, friends my ass.

We took the exam, both on our sour mood. Emma stayed as she discussed with her group members about a project they're gonna do. Our group is already done, so I walked home alone. I couldn't get it out my mind, no matter how much I try to convince myself. I didn't want to stress myself out further when somebody handed a dorayaki in front of me.

"Mikey-kun," I said and he grinned, "you sure?"

He nodded so I took it and we both walked home while eating. None of us spoke, he's probably enjoying his while I feel sadness wash over me.

"Hey, Y/N-chin," Mikey-kun said as he licked the crumbs off his lip, "just so you know, you still have me by your side."

"Hmm? What do you mean?" I asked but he just smiled at pat my head

"Whoever will make you cry will win a roundhouse kick from me," he said which made me chuckle, "so don't worry so much about it. I will protect you as much as I can."

I smiled at that, I'm really lucky to have him and Emma.

He took me home and walked to his place after. I showered and stayed in my room, not having any appetite for dinner especially because mom will go home late tonight.

I binged watch on my favorite series though I've seen this for the nth time. I heard a knock on my door but I didn't respond, it's probably just Draken asking me what's for dinner anyway. He's old enough to defend that Mori Hayami anyway, so he'll be old enough to cook as well.

Another knock came but I didn't budge, until the knocks became aggressive. Irritated, I stood and ready to yell at him upon opening the door, but I saw Luna and Mana instead.

"H-hey, what are you guys doing here? Did you knock?" I asked while kneeling in front of them. Mana gave me a paper and I opened it.

I'm sorry. -Takashi

I just faked a smile and hugged them both, "thank you, my loves."

"Nii san is down stairs, Y/N-chan!" Mana said and held my hand as she gently pulled me downstairs. Luna took my other hand as well and I don't have the heart to tell them I don't want to see their brother.

I sighed when I saw him with a flower in hand. Draken took Luna and Mana to the backyard. I raised my brow at him, "well hello, Mori's boyfriend."

"I'm sorry," he said, "I really had no idea. I only knew because Emma asked Draken about it and they fought because Draken defended Mori-chan."

I nodded and was about to go up when he pulled my wrist gently, he hugged me tight, "I'm sorry, baby. But I promise, it's only you. It will always be you."

"Why can't you stay away from her?" I bitterly asked

"She wants to become a model and her dad," he paused and looked away, "her dad wanted me to work with her."

I felt even more bitter because of what he said. The perfect pair, huh? The aspiring model and the aspiring fashion designer. Was it supposed to hurt like this or am I just overreacting? Who knows.

"Go home, I don't want to talk to you," I said and took the flowers, "I'll take this so that Luna and Mana won't ask. Just tell them I feel sick and went to my bedroom to rest."

I didn't give him another chance to talk, and just went upstairs. I placed the bouquet by the window and silently peek. I saw him, Luna and Mana walking away now. Good, because I might just end things right here and then if he won't.

I laid in my bed and tried to just sleep to shut off my thoughts. Draken asked me if I wanted anything but I didn't answer him, so he just gave me some space.

I woke up earlier than usual and when I went down, I saw Draken preparing my bento box. I still didn't talk to him and just toast some bread for breakfast.

"Here's your lunch," he said and I just nodded even though my back is facing him, "I'm sorry, Y/N. You'll understand soon."

I looked at him with cold eyes as I wait for the bread, "no, I will never understand."

"Y/N," he called and tried coming near me, but I gave him a glare so he stopped halfway, "I'll see you later, then. I'll make dinner for us."

"No thanks, I'll eat outside," I answered and took my bread and bento box as I head out

I put in my earphones as I walked to school. I didn't want to think about anything, or anyone. I got lost in my thoughts until somebody pulled me.

A car was driving fast and I didn't notice it, "you good, Y/N-chin?"

I looked at Mikey-kun and smiled, "yes, thank you."

He scratched his head and looked at me worriedly, "I'll walk you to your school, I still have time anyway."

"No," I declined and smiled politely, "I want to be alone."

He nodded and pat my head, "well then, please take care of yourself."

I just smiled and nodded. I start walking again, this time trying to be careful. Good thing I made it to school alive. Emma and her groupmates are busy on the preparations of their presentation today so I just slept on my desk while waiting for our professor. Maybe in that way, my heart won't hurt.

"Where are you heading to?" Emma asked as we gathered our stuff, the last subject just ended.

"I don't know," I said and she wrapped her arm on mine

"Let's go to the local mall and get some treats! I need sweets, dango maybe?"

I just nodded and we started walking. She was being careful not to bring up anything related to Takashi, and with the fact that she's here with me simply means she's still not good with Draken.

We bought dango and roamed around while eating, until a certain store caught Emma's eyes. She pulled me in and I just followed her. We scanned through the racks of clothes until I caught a tall man with braided hair and a dragon tattoo.. with a girl.

I pulled Emma and pointed their way. Emma's jaw dropped as we witness Draken and that Mori bitch in the store, her showing my brother some purse.

Emma immediately went to them and slapped Draken. I know she's mad but honestly, I'm also shocked with what she did!

"Emma, let's go," I tried pulling her but she's only glaring at Draken

"Emma, it's not what you think," he tried to explain and looked at me, but I only looked away, "I swear, I'm not cheating!"

"Ken? Hayami? What happened here?" I froze at that familiar voice. I slowly turned around and I saw the first man who broke my heart, "Y/N?"

"Daddy, her friend slapped nii san!" Mori bitch said and I got confused more

"Nii san?" I asked, I'm his only sister! "fuck?"

"Y/N, Hayami is dad's step-daughter, she is the daughter of dad's new girl," Draken explained and I felt.. betrayed.

"So that's why you were good with her flirting on my boyfriend then?" I asked and tried to walk away when my deadbeat of a father pulled me, "fuck off!"

Tears started streaming down my face as I walked away.

Her father asked Takashi to work with his daughter, huh? So my own biological fucked up father is the reason why I am feeling what I'm feeling now then?

I went home on my own, I don't know what happened to Emma as I forgot about her since my mind got clouded. I was about to call her when I heard her from the other side on my bedroom, "Y/N? I'm here, I mean, we're here."

I opened the door and immediately stepped back when Mikey-kun hugged me tight. So tight that I started crying on his chest as he lazily stroked my hair.

"You have us, Y/N-chin," he assured me which made me cry more

"But Y/N, there's someone else here for you as well," Emma said and she moved aside and I saw Takashi with his worried look.

Emma pulled Mikey out my room, leaving me and Takashi alone.

"Love, hey," he held my hands and pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry, I had no clue."

I just continued crying as he hugged me tight, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

He pulled me away and started wiping the tears on my cheek. He kissed my forehead while rubbing my back gently.

"It's you, I promise it's just you," he assured me, "I will never hurt you like that. Fuck, I could never hurt you like that."

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you," he assured me, "I'm so sorry."

"You can't even say no to her," I said bitterly and pulled away, "besides, you look good together."

"We look good together, love. We, you and I," he said and hugged me tight again, "I promise, we'll only be partners, nothing more. You can borrow my phone, check my social media accounts, you can ask for assurance anytime I won't mind. I want you, I only want you. Please don't give up on me, we can make this work," he said while kissing my head, "I'll make this work, I don't want anyone else, just you."

Just me, he said. We'll make it work, he said.

but why am I standing alone now while remembering every promises we made?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

117K 3.7K 51
".......and she will be the light ....your darkness has longed for." " I'm nothing without her. She saved me from the darkness. " - Sano Manjiro This...
168K 6.5K 35
I always wondered what went wrong? but then again, it was never right to begin with. I was with you from the start, but I wasn't what you wanted. Ev...
4.4K 273 31
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥...
119K 3.2K 27
I don't have a actual plan for this story. (Not yet) It starts off with being neighbors to Mikey and Baji. That's pretty much as far as I gotten for...