(✔) A Marriage

By mk_happysoul

Marriage is the noblest bond between two individuals. Arrange Marriage is good. But SURPRISE MARRIAGE is ama... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
CHAPTER 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
Something New Is Coming Your Way (ATTENTION⚠)
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
...TEASER...
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40
EPISODE 41
EPISODE 42
EPISODE 43
EPISODE 44
EPISODE 45
EPISODE 46
TEASER
EPISODE 47
EPISODE 48
EPISODE 49
EPISODE 50
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52
EPISODE 53
EPISODE 55
EPISODE 56
EPISODE 57
EPISODE 58
EPISODE 59
EPISODE 60
EPISODE 61
EPISODE 62
EPISODE 63
EPISODE 64
EPISODE 65
EPISODE 66
TEASER
EPISODE 67
EPISODE 68
EPISODE 69
EPISODE 70
EPISODE 71
EPISODE 72
EPISODE 73
EPISODE 74
EPISODE 75

EPISODE 54

710 157 73
By mk_happysoul

White and blue building of the hospital is seen. Everyone seemed to be in a rush of saving their loved ones and living by their side. Emergency operation theatre's board was showing the red light implying something going on inside.

Shivam and DD are seen walking to and fro in front of the gate.

There were tears in their eyes and lines of worry on their forehead.

Shivam: DD mujhe dar lag raha hai agar sir ko kuch ho gya to kya jawab denge hum?

DD: wahi to mujhe dar hai shivam. Kaash maine thoda pehle dekh liya hota to aaj yeh sab na hota....

Shivam: DD is sab mein teri koi galati nahi hai... Tune kuch bhi jaan boojh ke to nahi kiya na...

DD shuts his eyes tightly and buried his face in his palms.

DD: Ab to bas doctor keh de sab theek hai...

They wiped their tears and sat on the bench waiting for the news of their 'Sir' to be alright.

***********

Neela came inside the room and saw avni sitting lost in front of the mirror. She looked around the room then sighed and walked  towards her.

Neela: avni...

Feeling a gentle hand on her shoulder avni came out  of her trance and looked at neela.

Avni: maa mangalsutra... Mera mangalsutra toot gya... Neil....

Her voice had some panic in it. Neela looked visibly confused at her actions. She looked at the table. Her mangalsutra was laying there intact not a single bead damaged.

She held avni from her shoulders to calm her down. Making her drink water she caressed her hair lovingly.

Neela: avni baccha yeh dekho... Mangalsutra bilkul theek hai... Kuch nahi kharab hua...

Avni saw the black beaded necklace in her hand intact. She sighed of relief.

Neela cupped her face gently and asked her the reason for her strange behavior.

Avni: maa pata nahi kyu bohut ajeeb sa lag raha hai jaise kuch galat hone wala ho kuch jo theek nahi hai.

Neela thinks. She was well aware that avni was hurt siting the reason Neil hadn't greeted her. She assumed that it's her hurt that's surfacing as this insecurity.

Neela: avni baccha... Main manti hoon Neil Ki galati hai lekin tum khud ko aise kamzor nahi ka kr sakti baccha... You'll have to understand kuch aisa waisa nahi hone wala it's just tum zyada soch rahi ho...

Avni looks on. Her mind was saying the same what neela said. But her heart was rushing in fear. She didn't know how to describe this feeling but it is something very strong that is constantly making her think of Neil.

For now she had to go for an office party. She sighed and nodded.

Avni: shayad maa main hi zyada soch rahi hoon... Aap yaha aaye the kuch kaam?

Neela recalls that she was here to call avni.

Neela: haan main batane aayi thi ki abhi aa chuka hai... Tum jaldi se tyaar ho ke niche aajao... Hmm?

Avni nodded and gave her a small smile. Neela walked away shutting the door behind. Avni thought to herself. Tears rolled down her eyes.

Avni: main maa ko woh phone call wali baat nahi bata sakti lekin pata nahi kyu mujhe sach mein aisa lag raha hai jaise Neil theek nahi hai...

***************

At hospital,

Shivam and DD sat in front of the operation theatre intently looking at the door to open.

Shivam: DD tujhe kya lagta hai humein sir ke ghar call karni chahiye?

DD thinks.

Shivam: matlab haq hai unka yeh sab jaan ne ka...

DD: nahi shivam bhabhi sambhal nahi payegi.

Shivam nods.

The doctor came out. DD and shivam stood up to him.

Before they could say a words they were interrupted by another voice.

Man: doctor kya woh theek hai?

Doctor: don't worry he's absolutely okay.

The trio sighed in relief and looked at each other.

**************

Avni looked at the shadows of the trees running behind as their car drove on the highway. She had some unsaid fears in her heart which she don't want to share with anyone.

Her train of thoughts came to rest hearing abhimanyu's voice.

Abhi: avni kya hua hai?

She shook her head sideways and continued looking out of the window but this time the moon.

Abhi: avni yaar i know Tu Neil se naraz hai... Us jallu khanna ne galat kiya hai tera birthday bhool kar lekin is tarah Tu apna mood spoil karegi to kaise chalega?

He wanted her to be happy and cheerful as she had always been. This day had to be the most special one for her but was left the worse (as of what he thinks).

Avni: aisa nahi hai abhi...

Abhi: to kaisa hai avni?

Avni: it's just Neil aaj ek kaam se out of city gaya hai aur...

Abhi: aur itna busy ho gya ki usko time bhi nahi mila tujhe wish karne ka haina?

Avni looked at him with a plain face. She knew it was a taunt her friend is targeting her husband.

Avni: abhi aisa nahi hai main police station gyi thi na to shivam ne bataya ki Neil ko zaruri case ke liye...

Abhi: come on avni stop defending him. Koi cheez uski wife se badi nahi ho sakti thi... Mujhe to samajh nahi aata ki kabhi Mr. Khanna kisi ladki ke saath fas jate hai to kabhi bina bataye gayab ho jate hai... Pata nahi tu..

Avni: abhimanyu please... Agar tujhe Neil ki burayiyaan karni hai to mujhe yahi utaarde main taxi se chali jaungi par please bakwaas karna band kar samjha?

Abhi looked at her. She looked pissed off by these talks. He decided to not say anything as this situation can escalate into an argument and that's not good for the work he's assigned to.

Abhi: accha sorry... Nahi bolunga kuch...

Avni didn't say anything but continued looking out of the window.

Hardly few minutes later abhi stopped the car on the side of the road.

Avni: ab kya hua?

Abhi: woh... Mujhe ek message aaya hai... Check karna zaruri hai.

Avni sighed and sat back. Abhimanyu checked his notifications and looked at avni sideways. Her focus was on her phone scrolling the internet.

He sighed and texted someone.

Abhi: avni... Yaar yeh log bhi na... Ek dam last moment pe venue change kar diya...

Avni looked shocked.

Avni: kya? Aise kaise?

Abhi: yeh dekho...

He showed her a message from his colleague. Avni thinks. He looks at her face trying to decide her expression.

Abhi: chalo main U-turn le leta aage se.

Avni nodded.

She was not feeling right at all but can not find any reason to avoid this.

Reaching the parking lot of the new hotel abhi dropped her at the door and went to park the car.

Avni stood there waiting for him to return. She looked around.

It was a lavish one with a large lawn and parking at the backside.

It has been five minutes that abhi had gone to park the car but hadn't returned yet.

She called him.

Avni: hello abhi kaha hai? Parking mein itna time?

Abhi: Arrey yaar avni yaha pe na bohut traffic hai.

Avni: abhi parking lot mein traffic?

Abhi: haan haan... Pata nahi lagta hai aajoo baajoo ke hotel ki bhi parking yahi hai..

The sound of horn is heard.

Abhi: arrey bhai sahab gaadi aage karo na... Mujhe bhi lagani hai...

Avni frowns being confused. Looking at the hotel and the fact that it is a weekday, it seemed quite free and abhi was complaining of lack of parking.

Avni: abhi main aau kya?

Abhi: nahi nahi... Main laga deta hoon.. Tum upar jao na... Mera matlab second floor pe jo banquet hai waha function hai... Tum pahuncho... Main aata hoon...

He hung the phone quickly and started honking again.

Abhi: Arrey bhai sahab gaadi side pe lagao na...

Half of the lot is seen empty with abhi sitting in the car alone and honking.

He smirked looking at the phone.

Avni looks around.

Avni: lagta hai akele hi jana padega...

She walked to the second floor. Reaching the banquet hall she opened the door and entered. She was shocked to see the hall pitch dark with not a single soul around.

Avni: yeh... Yaha to kuch bhi nahi hai... Kahi galat jagah to nahi aagyi main...

She turned around to the door she entered but to her surprise it was locked. She recalled few waiters entering the floor. She thought maybe they had locked it mistaking it to be empty.

Avni: yeh door... Hello... Main andar hoon... Please darwaza kholo... Hello!!

She banged the door hard trying to gather anyone's attention but in vain.

Avni: abhi... Abhi ko call karti hoon...

She took out her phone and dialled his number.

"The number you are trying is not answering."

Avni: yeh abhi phone kyu nahi utha raha hai... Abhi... Phone utha... Uthao...

She tried again but it was again the same mechanical voice stating that he is not answering.

Avni: abhi...

Lines of worry came up on her forehead as she tried his phone again while continuously banging the door.

Avni: abhi phone utha na yaar...

Outside the door abhi is seen leaning against the wall with his phone at his eye level and a smirk on his face.

Abhi: sorry my dear avni... Ab to meri call nahi lagegi...

He chuckled and dialled another number.

Abhi: kaam ho gya boss.... Ab meri payment aa jani chahiye... Okay?

He turned around and looked at the door. Avni was still banging hard.

He smirked and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 4.7K 24
Be it any type of relationship there would always be unconditional love for the people u care for and that is avneil lets see how they realise their...
41.7K 2.2K 44
Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur are tied in the pure bond called marriage.What happens when two opposite souls have to be together for their whole li...
3K 425 20
Avni and Neil crossed their path in Arranged marriage. Let's see how their love blooms in the marriage... From marriage to love❣️ Glance into the s...
15.5K 2.1K 45
Join me in the beautiful journey of AvNeil . Arrange marriage of a two different souls , bonding to come together filling the parts of each other for...