AT THE WRONG TIME || Takashi...

By chocomanji

"Promise me that whatever happens, no matter how hard it gets, we'll always choose to go home in each other's... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue
author's note

seven

795 20 26
By chocomanji

Warning: I didn't turn the maturity button on for this story as this is supposed to be a wholesome, kind of a teenage romance at a wrong time but this chapter contains R18 scenes

Y/N's POV

I brushed Takashi's hair gently as I scrolled through my phone. We decided to rest for a bit on the pool side since we spent two hours in the pool a while ago. He immediately fell asleep when he sat beside me and hugged me, his head on my chest while his arms are still wrapped around my waist.

I secretly took pictures of us and chuckled. My baby must be so tired that he didn't notice it. I made it my lockscreen cause he really looks cute.

"You know, you could just ask for my pictures," I flinched when he started talking. He stretched his arms and sat up, "having fun with the view, babe?"

"If the view is you, why not?" I shot back and climbed on his lap. He chuckled and gave me a peck on my lips, "morning, lover." I said while brushing his hair slowly

"Hmm," he hummed and buried his face on my neck, "that was a good nap."

"Yeah, you were drooling," I joked and I felt him bite my neck, making me stop laughing instantly

"Oh really? Did you lick it up? Because I didn't feel any drool when I woke up," he said in his bedroom voice and something felt weird now with the way he brushed my thighs even though he casually does this before

like something inside me wants more

I faked a cough, "no, you're gross."

He chuckled and looked at me, "why are your cheeks so red?"

I frowned and got off him, while he kept on laughing at my reaction. We decided to take our late lunch as it is two p.m. already.

"Hey babe, there's a party later. Do you want us to go?" Takashi asked and I looked at him while chewing

"Wheresh?" I asked and he immediately sighed and wiped the side of my lips as I smiled innocently. Guess he got used to that already.

"In the garden of the resort," he said and I nodded, "alright, let's have dinner at six then, good?"

I raised my thumb as a sign of agreement since my mouth is still full.

We went to our room right after eating and decided to watch some series. I took a shower first when it's already five and he used the bathroom after me. Good thing I bought my short black dress that's fit for parties but can still be used casually. Since my outfit is black, it was easy to match with simple make up. Takashi wore his grey button down with its sleeve rolled up to his elbow.

"You look so good," I told him as I kissed his cheek while he's scrolling on his phone. He immediately kept his phone and wrapped his arm around me, "damn hottie."

"Stop that," he whispered and I laughed at his reaction until he pulled me closer and whispered on my ear, "do that after the party if you're really brave."

I smirked, is that a challenge? Because I'm really competitive as hell.

"Deal," I told him as I went out first. He whistled while walking behind me, and I think it's because my dress is backless and my hair is tied up in a messy bun.

We had dinner first although we only had a little since we still felt full from the late lunch we had a while ago, then we headed straight to the open party on the garden. Drinks were served which sparked my curiosity. 

"Can I drink?" I asked him and he raised a brow at me

"Can you handle it?" he asked, "I know for a fact Draken never allowed you to drink."

"Well, I know you're gonna take care of me," I smiled cutely at him and he sighed and got me one. I stared at it and smelled it, immediately scrunching my nose, "smells bad."

"Don't drink then," he was about to take it away from me when I drank it all. His eyes widened at what I did, "the fuck, babe?"

I closed my eyes while savoring its weird taste, but immediately craved for it more, "I want more."

"Whoa, slow down," he chuckled and got me another glass

Takashi knew some people because they were from his previous school, he introduced me to them but I could only smile and socialize a bit. I let him talk to his friends as I explored different drinks based on their colors and now I feel dizzy.

"Mitsuya-san, your girl already has pink cheeks," his friend pointed out and I just chuckled, my head is actually spinning now

"It's make up!" I said with a smile

Takashi shook his head, "I'll just let her, she's rarely like this anyway."

His friend chuckled, "it's cute, actually."

"Yey! You think I'm cute!" I clapped my hands and pulled Takashi's arm, "she said I'm cute!"

"Yes baby, I heard her say it and I agree," he gently said and kissed my head

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two now," she said and looked at me, "it's nice meeting you, Y/N-chan!"

"Bye!" I loudly said and waved at her as she went away

Takashi chuckled, "baby you're drunk, let's go to the room now."

"No!" I pouted my lips and looked at him, "let's dance, please?"

He sighed and nodded, so I pulled him to the crowd and allowed my body to move. No, I really don't know what I'm doing now. I feel like something is in control of me, and I'm loving it. I feel carefree.

I felt a hand held my waist and before I could scream, I felt him near my ear, "how much did you exactly drink while I was talking to my friends?" he whispered

"Hmm," I looked up and blinked my eyes, I feel sleepy, "I don't know."

He chuckled, he moved his body along mine, "such a careless baby."

"You wav me!" I turned around and hugged his neck, "you love me, right?"

"I do, love," he said and pulled me closer as he kissed my lips lightly, "I love you."

I was about to answer when I felt my eyes close and I lost control of my body, but he caught me on time. I didn't completely lose consciousness as I felt him carry me in his arms as he probably went back to our room.

"This is the last time that you will drink a lot, okay?" I heard him say, I only hummed in response, "who's gonna wash you up though?"

"You!" I exclaimed while my eyes are still closed

"Babe.." he trailed off so I opened my eyes and pout

"You said you'd take care of me!"

"I will," he said and sighed, "fine."

We went to our room and he placed me down in the tub but I smiled at him, "shower with me!"

"Huh?"

"Please!" I pouted and he just massaged his temple

He took a bottle of water and gave it to me, "drink this first."

I nodded and took it from him. I drank it straight, I never thought I'm thirsty until he gave me that damn bottle. Is alcohol supposed to make you feel like this? I'm never fucking drinking again!

"You feel better now?" he asked and I nodded at him, "good, now you can shower on your own."

My eyes widened but he quickly left the bathroom. Was that a trap?

I sighed and stood up from the tub, took off my dress as I stared in the mirror. Which reminds me.. right, I still have my trump card.

Smirking at the thought of it, I went inside the shower happily as I took a bath. I wrapped the towel around me and dried my hair with the blower. I looked at the messy hair style I have now and smiled, this is probably what they call liquid courage but fuck it I'll just regret things tomorrow.

"Takashi," I called out and stick my head on the door, he looked at me and I pointed my bag, "can you get my clothes? It's on the bottom part of my bag."

He stood up and started looking for it. He held it up and looked at it then glanced at me.

"Give!" I ordered him and he walked silently to me as he handed it, I smiled sweetly and innocently, "thank you!"

Yes, it's the fucking lingerie.

I wore it and checked myself out in the mirror. Goddamn, I'm hot. Takashi Mitsuya is one lucky guy for having a me.

I went out casually, like I'm not wearing something so revealing. I felt him stare at me as I opened my pouch and start putting on my skincare routine.

I noticed his stare so I looked back at him, "what?"

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath but I heard it. I was about to ask again when he stood up and went to me, "are you still drunk?"

"N-no, why?" I asked and looked up at him, is he mad? Should I run?

"Then," he trailed off and stared at me.. or my body, "can I kiss you?"

I smiled and wrapped my arms on his neck, I kissed him slowly while saying "you can kiss me anytime," in between the movements of our lips

But his kisses felt different this time

It was longing for something, it was hungry for something.. or for someone. For me, to be exact.

He walked me to the bed and gently made me sit on the corner of it, not breaking our kisses. He leaned down as I looked up at him, he lowered his kisses to my neck, making a low moan escape from my lips.

"Can I go further?" he asked and I nodded while tugging his hair

"Please," I can't recognize my own voice now, oh my gosh, who am I?!

He sucked on my neck as he lowered the straps of my lingerie, I can't help but moan at his touch and the way his mouth claimed me. Fuck, own me Takashi Mitsuya.

I used my other hand to support my weight as he kissed my chest. His hands are now roaming inside my lingerie top as he kept on sucking my chest lightly.

"Please," I said and he looked at me

"Please what?" he teasingly asked. Sober me would be shy and back out but fuck her

"More," I took his hand and placed it on top of my boob while looking at him

"Hmm? What am I gonna do with it?" he asked while squeezing it, making me groan, "answer me."

"Suck it? I don't know, what do you guys do with it?"

He chuckled, "suck it, hmm?" he sucked my clothed tit but I still feel the way his tongue move on top of its clothing, "like this?"

"Fuck, remove my top!"

"Do it then," he said with a smirk, I immediately removed my top and pulled him, "too eager."

I didn't mind him and pulled him closer, moaning as he flick my nipple while sucking it

"Taka, ah~" I moaned and tug his hair more, "fuck."

He made noises as he was sucking it, turning me on. He alternately sucked on both tits until he kneeled down, "I'll show you something more, babe."

He removed my lingerie completely, now I'm totally fucking naked in front of the guy I asked to marry me at a young age.

He traced my slit making me moan, as I leaned both hands on the bed now. He rubbed my sensitive nub in circles, making me bite my lip hard.

"Don't restrain it, baby girl," he said, "you're only hurting your lips."

"Baby, ah!" I moaned loudly when he started using his tongue, "fuck!"

I laid in bed as he continued kissing me there. He placed both legs on his shoulder and licked me like he's been deprived of it.

I don't know what to pull as his tongue started to make its way in me, should I pull his hair? Would he get mad? Whatever, I feel like doing just that!

I grabbed his hair and pushed him deeper in me as I felt a knot on my stomach, "Taka wait, something's coming ah!"

"Let it out baby, that's your orgasm," he said as he sucked on my clit, making me squirm, "cum for daddy, baby girl."

I kept on moaning until I felt something come out of me. He licked it though, and I suddenly felt shy as he did that.

He stood up and leaned on me, giving me a peck on my lips

"You taste so good," he said and tucked my hair on my ears, "more?"

I nodded at him and he smiled, "please."

He removed his polo slowly, making me suffer as I watch him get naked in front of me. My eyes traced his perfectly sculpted body, I never thought somebody could actually be this hot. Is this really my boyfriend?

I held his pants and removed it for him, as he stared at me with a different stare.. a longing one.

As soon as his pants were down, I saw the bulge on his boxers making me gulp. Oh my god, it's just a fucking bulge but it's huge what the fuck?

I gulped as he took it out, I looked away and closed my eyes. Is it too late to back out? I'm scared of his length now!

"Look at me, baby," he said and I looked at him, he kissed me gently on my lips, "I love you."

"I love you," I said and pulled him close, "own me, Takashi."

"Hmm," he answered and pushed me down, "you're already mine though."

He rubbed his cock in my slit as he teased me. I saw him took a foil out of his pocket and opened it with his mouth, fucking hot!!!

He rolled the condom on his cock, making me gulp.

"Will it hurt?" I asked

"It will baby, but I'll be gentle," he responded and I just nod

He laid me down and hooked my legs on his arms. I felt his tip enter me, and I immediately closed my eyes. Fuck it hurts!

"Ah, Takashi wait," I said and held his arms

"Sure baby," he stopped entering me and I bit my lip. I didn't notice a tear fell from my eye until he wiped my cheek, "do you want me to pull out?"

"No," I pouted and he chuckled, "I think I can handle now."

"Okay, I'll go slow I promise."

And he did, he went in slowly, making me adjust at his every pace until he started thrusting slowly. His slow pace picking up, slowly going in and out in a fast pace until I arched my back as I squirm under him

"Fuck baby, so tight," he said as he held my hips in place, "you're taking me so well, love."

"Takashi, ah~" I moaned as I closed my eyes, "fuck, please ah!"

He thrusted deeper, making me moan louder and grab on the sheets tighter. I can't think straight as he moved inside me, I just kept on moaning his name and asked him to go even deeper.

"Takashi, I.." I bit my lip, "something's coming, ah!"

"Go babe, release it," he urged and thrusted even fast

I moaned so loud as I felt my release. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out. I panted and closed my eyes. He threw the condom on the bin and went to me, hugging me tight and kissed my head.

"Is it painful?" he asked as he caressed my back

"Yes," I pouted and he chuckled. He hugged me so tight and showered me with small kisses.

"I love you," he whispered, "always."

"I love you, Takashi," I answered and dozed off to sleep

If only always works for everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 674 17
"𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤." ⤅in which mitsuya takashi meets a girl outside of the convenience sto...
8.8K 380 14
"you make me feel free" ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ y/n was always quiet, she always felt caged. until she met mitsuya takashi. he opened up her world to so many dif...
170K 7K 47
❝I am pursuing him simply because he doesn't like me.❞ takashi x reader 。˚ 。 WARNING 。˚ 。 + cursing + lewd words + fluff + angst + violence +...
313K 13.2K 48
𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝We're glad to be your Guardian Angel Y/N.❞ You were the Guardian Angel of Toman...