The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

New trouble?

14.4K 555 33
By Kim_Fiona21

Yo! I'm still alive. I hope you haven't forgotten me. 👀

I'm sorry for not updating regularly, I'm still busy these days, and sorry that I'm not able to reply to your comments. I'll surely reply once I get free.

No one's pov:-

"Can I increase the amount in the food?" She asked, cautiously keeping her voice low, with her eyes following the movements of people running in the hall.

"Do whatever you wish. It's not like anyone would die from it. " The voice came from the phone, and the line was disconnected. With a grin on and slow feet, the girl headed towards the cookware containing the food and slowly poured half of the solution into it.

She kept mixing the solution in every container with food, making sure to stir it well so that the True Bloods in the family couldn't find it. Once done with mixing, she went out of the kitchen.

"Looking who's here!" Jimin smirked, looking at the newly mated couple coming down from the stairs, attracting the attention of everyone around.

Taehyung quickly hid his beet-red face in the crook of his mate. "It felt like years since I last saw them. " Hye Bin teased, grinning ever so devilishly.

"I almost forgot that there was another True Blood in this house. " Jimin added, but his one satan mate decided to open his mouth. "Did you get that short memory?" Yoongi asked.

"Shut up, you old cat. " Jimin replied, glaring at the alpha, who zipped his mouth, looking at the glare from the beta.

Jungkook didn't pay any attention to the people and sat in his usual place with the same poker face. His hands wrapped tightly around Taehyung's waist, keeping the omega on his lap.

"So, what happened to your hair Tae?" Hyung Sik asked, glancing at how shy the omega is. Looking at Taehyung's red face, he wondered if the omega was getting a stroke by just sitting in the hall.

"Did you really like to change your hair color? " Hoseok asked.

"It happened on its own. I didn't do it. " Taehyung replied, fumbling with the hem of his shirt, not looking at anyone's eyes.

"I didn't know there is something like changing hair colors in omega. " Hye Bin said, gently petting Taehyung's hair. "It doesn't look like it would go off easily. "

"But it looks great on you. You should try some sparkly outfits with it, or you can wear casual too. With that face of yours, everything would look great on you. " Jimin stated, sitting in his usual place.

'First time when this midget said something appropriate. ' Jungkook thought, earning a smack on his thigh from Taehyung, who was now glaring at the older.

'You shouldn't say things like these. ' Taehyung linked.

'I forgot that you could hear my thoughts. ' Jungkook said, chuckling on his own. 'But it's true. '

'Well, you remember now. ' Taehyung replied.

"Are you even listening?" Yoongi asked, gaining the attention of the omega, who looked at him confusedly.

"W-What?" Taehyung asked, a little nervousness in his eyes when he saw everyone staring at him.

"We were asking you to visit the pack grounds once with Jungkook. It would let them know about their new luna. " Hye Bin replied.

"O-Ok. " Taehyung muttered with flushed cheeks hearing the word 'luna.' He wondered if he was even ready for such a position. There were many things that he was still unfamiliar with. After all, he was still getting used to having so many people around.

"Breakfast is- Oh!" Everyone turned their heads and saw Jin standing with a bowl filled with soup. Taehyung bit his lips, turning his head towards the other side, getting flustered under the gaze of the older.

"Thankfully, this time, the food won't go waste. " Jin said, placing the bowl in the center. "I really hate it when someone wastes food. At least you should have told me till when you will be fucking, so that I won't make food for you. " Jin said, making everyone around chuckle, except for one, whose face was now red from embarrassment.

'Why is hyung like this?' Taehyung thought.

"You both can decide whenever you want to go for a visit. I'll let you both know the places you can go. " Hye Bin suggested.

"It would take you almost two three days to see the whole pack or every single house and shop present. " Namjoon exclaimed.

"It took me almost a week to remember all the places in the pack. " Jin said, passing the plate to Taehyung.

"I will say that you should go tomorrow or the day after. Or, I am pretty sure you'll be limping all the way. " Jimin said, with a cocky smile on his face.

"The first meet should be memorable, after all. " Hye Bin replied, smirking back at the beta.

Taehyung bit his lips while playing with the hem of his shirt. He just wanted to dig up the earth and bury himself inside because of the embarrassment.

Once the breakfast was finished, Taehyung quickly ran to his room, not minding if he was limping or not. The embarrassment and teasing were enough for today, and no way he will talk to anyone now.

Jungkook and others chuckled at how fast he ran upstairs. "I don't think he had any pain now. " Jimin stated, holding back his laugh.

"I think we teased him too much. " Hye Bin said.

"Go, Jeon, make his mood better. " Hoseok said, wiggling his eyebrows, and the other just rolled his eyes.

"Do it yourself. " Jungkook replied, already heading upstairs.

Once Jungkook got back in his room, he looked around and pouted in sadness, knowing the omega didn't come to their shared room. He went towards the open balcony, inhaling the fresh air, but then his eyes fell on the omega sitting on a tree branch, so carelessly as if he was sitting on a chair.

"What the hell?" Jungkook muttered.

"Tae, what are you doing there? What if you fall down? " Jungkook yelled out.

"I was bored, and some particular thoughts won't leave me, so I came here to clean off my mind. Plus, I have done this so many times that I have a good practice of it. " Taehyung replied, showing a toothy grin to the True Blood.

"Love, please come down. It's dangerous. " Jungkook said.

"Why are you so scared? I told you I would not fall. " Taehyung replied, turning around to face the alpha.

"I trust you, love. But I don't trust that branch. It looks like it would break any moment. " Jungkook voiced out, hoping the omega would listen and just come down. "If you want, I can take you up to the hill, but just come down, please. "

"Alright!" Taehyung muttered with a pout and slowly caressed the branch, and it slowly turned, reaching out for the window, enough for Taehyung to easily reach the balcony of their room.

Taehyung stood up straight on the branch and carefully walked towards the balcony while Jungkook stiffened at his place. The True Blood extended his hand for Taehyung to hold it, and once the omega did it, he quickly pulled him towards his chest, embracing the younger in his arms.

"Do it again, and I swear I won't talk to you. " Jungkook said, with a pout adorning his face, and Taehyung may or may not have the urge to kiss that pout.

"Were you that scared?" Taehyung asked, giggling.

"I was. What if you got hurt? You know you can't heal, and even if you could, I still wouldn't want you to sit at places like that. " Jungkook replied, softly nuzzling his nose on his mating mark, making the omega whine.

"Ok~," Taehyung said and laughed when the alpha started tickling him.

------------------------------------

"Till when do we have to stay here?" The blue-haired whined as the sun was almost burning his skin.

"Shut up! We all are suffering here. You are not all alone. " The girl next to him replied.

"Keep quiet and stay focused on your senses. We don't have time for unnecessary fights. " The brunette whispered.

"I have heard that there is a pack nearby. Can't we go and ask for help?" One of the girls in the group asked.

"That pack is moonglade. Do you even know that there are True Bloods in that pack? " The boy said, who was trying to heal the wounds of his friend.

"If we went there, those True Bloods might try to capture us, and who knows, if they are those who attacked our pack. "

"Moonglade has good relationships with our pack. I doubt if they were the ones behind it. Some say that the Alpha and Luna came for help, but they were late, and everything got destroyed till then. " The brunette replied.

"I remember that they do visit our pack on the 6th birthday of Jin. " The girl said and bit her lips.

"Let's not talk about him, yeah? We have to get out of here first and find the way back home. " The brunette sighed, and the others nodded without any word.

The sudden movement in bushes was enough to make all of them stand straight. 'It's alphas. ' The boy linked.

'Transform and run! ' The older commanded, and they all obeyed. They all quickly ran out of the place with a group of alpha's following behind.

All of them heard a loud growl and felt the alpha's pheromones, forcing them to stop. 'Don't lose focus. Don't hesitate to attack if they hover over you. ' The oldest said, and they all increased their pace while growing poisonous vines in the way to slow down the alphas.

'It should stop them for a while. Let's hurry. '

--------------------------------------

"Ah! Tae, that's enough. " Jungkook whined while Taehyung let out muffled laughs.

"You look adorable~!" Taehyung said and again burst out laughing.

It all started when Jungkook asked to go outside to the hill, just like he promised, but Taehyung declined and suggested spending time in the room instead. At first, they both settled on watching movies but soon that changed into hairstyling, as the alpha brought out the topic of trimming his hair.

Taehyung took upon the work of styling his mate's hair, which Jungkook regretted from the bottom of his heart. Taehyung had been playing with Jungkook's hair for over an hour now, making weird hairstyles and laughing at it.

"It's going to be dinner time soon, Tae. I don't want anyone to see me like this. " Jungkook said, looking at the two braids that Taehyung had made from his long hair.

"But, It looks cute on you. " Taehyung stated, softly caressing the alpha's head.

"Please~ What if someone came inside?" Jungkook asked. "Let's continue this some other day, please. "

"Oki. I will search for some new hairstyles for you. " Taehyung replied, and Jungkook wondered what else he had to go through.

Jungkook was about to get up, but Taehyung kept his hands over the alpha's shoulders, making him sit on the bed again. "Just a min. " Taehyung said and again started to work on the alpha's hair.

"But love~" Jungkook whined with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"It's a better one. I promise. " Taehyung said, started to comb his hair again. and tied the alpha's hair in a bun. He let some hair fall on the sides of the older's face. "Now you can see. " Taehyung said, once done with his work.

Jungkook picked up the mirror again and smiled, looking at the new look. At least it was better than before. "You can go anywhere in this hairstyle, and it looks good on you. " Taehyung said.

"I agree. " Jungkook said, placing the mirror on the stand.

"Let's go down now. We have been sitting here all day. " Jungkook said, getting up from his place.

"Yeah. I feel stiff already. " Taehyung said and giggled, feeling his wobbled feet.

'Dinner's ready!' They both hear the mindlink of Jin and rush downstairs.

Upon entering the dining hall, they saw the plates were already set on the table. "Where are mom and dad?" Jungkook asked.

"They have gone for some pack meetings. They will return by tomorrow. " Jimin replied, sitting on his chair.

"Let's eat before it gets cold. " Jin said, setting up all the things on the table.

"Do you make this all alone, hyung?" Taehyung asked, looking at all the dishes.

"Nope, Yerin helped me. " Jin replied.

But before they could even start munching on the food, the door of the hall burst open, and one alpha guard came running inside.

__________________________

So this is the update for now. I just finished writing it and posted it. I hope it wasn't a bad one.

Don't cone at me for the story title. I'm not good in making one and

Thank you so much for supporting me everytime!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 9.5K 43
[FETUS WRITING/ CRINGE] where a beautiful innocent omega happened to be a mate to the most dangerous mafia leader who was a true blood alpha. the jou...
642K 29.2K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
190K 11.5K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...