𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒...

By sxtaep_

"I would rather throw dirt in my eyes than fuck her." HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in jungkook #1 in bts #1 in jjk #... More

01
02
03
04 [!!]
05 [!!]
06 [!!]
07 [!!]
08
09
10
11
12
13
14 [!!]
15 [!!]
16
17
18
19
20
21 [!!]
22 [!!]
23 [!!]
24
25
26
27
28 [!!]
29
30
31
32 [!!]
33 [!!]
34 [!!]
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 [!!]
45 [!!]
47
48
49
50 [!!]
51 [!!]
52
53
54
55 [!!]
56
57
58
59 [!!]
60
61
62 [!!]
63
64
65
66 [!!]
67
68 [!!]
69
70 [!!]
71
72
73
74
75 [!!]
76
77
78 [!!]

46

8.6K 237 47
By sxtaep_

The couple were awoken by the sunlight from the window and the smell of freshly cooked breakfast.   Their only idea on the smell could be from Jimin and Jennie.

Jungkook glances down at Y/N with a soft smile.

How was she so pretty?

Y/N raised her head off of his chest, sensing he had woken up, only to find him staring down at her with the most adoring smile she had ever seen.

"How long have you been staring at me?" she mumbles, eyes half closed and a lazy smile gracing her lips.

She lets her head fall back onto his chest again, finally being able to wake up next to him with no doubts about their relationship in mind.

It felt good to say the least; no worries, no anxiousness, no unexpectedness.

"Long enough to know that you snore in your sleep," Jungkook teases the poor girl, poking her sides to annoy her.

She playfully rolls her eyes at him, lifting herself off of him to look for any clothes she could quickly throw on.

"Do you want to get breakfast? I think Jimin and Jennie are making something."

"Yeah, whatever they're making smells really good," she says, wearing on one of Jungkook's t-shirts to cover her body. Jungkook also threw on some clothes before leading her out of the room and downstairs.

The smell of pancakes wafted past them as Jimin and Jennie soon in came into sight; Jimin was stood behind Jennie, one arm wrapped around her hips as he helped her flip the pancakes.

"Wow, they really do look like a married couple, huh?"

"They fight like one too," Jungkook adds which makes Jimin turn around at the pair.

"Well, if it isn't the loudest couple on the block," Jimin sits his hands on his hips smirking at the two.

"You're acting like you two weren't making as much noise as us," Jungkook rolls his eyes, bringing Y/N close to his embrace.

Y/N shook her head at Jimin, leaving Jungkook's side and making her way over to Jennie, helping her plate everything up.

"Considering how loud you guys were last night, I'm surprised you were up before me and Jungkook," she teases, nudging Jennie with her elbow as she places 4 pancakes on each plate.

"Well, when you have really good sex, you tend to wake up happy so," Jennie sends a wink to her, making the pair erupt with laughter. "And how was you're night?" Jennie asks, flipping the last pancake.

"My night was good," Y/N shrugs, pretending to not seem so bothered.

Jennie gave her unconvinced look.

"Okay, my night was TOO good."

Jungkook sat beside Jimin at the table, pouring glasses of orange juice for everyone to enjoy as Jimin leans into Jungkook's ear.

"That blanket you gave us last night... uh I'm going to take it home to clean it. She tried this new thing on me yesterday and we made such a mess-"

Jimin goes on and on until Jungkook begs him to stops "I'd rather not hear about it..."

Jennie and Y/N made their way over to the table, both carrying two plates in each hand, carefully placing them down onto the table before taking their seats.

"Breakfast is looking really good guys," Y/N praises, sending a thumbs up to Jimin and Jennie.

"Sucks we can't cherish it since we have work in an hour," Jennie sulks, stabbing her pancakes with a fork.

They all hum in agreement, nonetheless, using the time they had now to enjoy their breakfast.

"Guess what I found out," Jimin quips with a mouthful of food. "Hoseok is close friends with your competition. The defence attorneys."

"Of course he is," Jungkook grumbles. If Hoseok didn't get what he wanted, he was going to make sure they suffered somehow. "We'll still beat them anyways. It doesn't matter how much Hoseok tells them," he shrugs the topic off, only wanting to move past the topic but the aggravation he had was boiling in the pit of his stomach.

"Your dad would flip out if he found out about Hoseok being friends with the defence attorneys."

Y/N couldn't help but think Hoseok was using her to get information about the case to report back to the opposition by pretending to be interested in her. "I guess that explains why he was always pestering me and taking me out," she mumbles.

She should've known; the legal industry was swarming with snakes, but it was a good thing she didn't say anything to him about the case.

"I mean, you never know, he did buy you that super expensive necklace, no? Maybe he did really like you.." Jimin adds, glancing over at Jungkook who was giving him a death stare. "But yeah, he's definitely spying on you guys, so you should be more careful from now."

"The hearing is set for the day after tomorrow, I doubt Hoseok will be able to anything in 2 days," Jennie shrugs as she finishes off the last few pieces of her pancake.

Y/N wasn't too concerned about Hoseok, wanting to keep her focus on the case rather than him. "Are you guys coming to watch the trial? I mean it's obvious the trial will probably last a few days, but you don't have to come for the whole duration," she looks over at Jimin and Jennie whilst sipping on her juice.

"Yeah, of course we're coming! We wanna watch you beat their asses and win the case and get the guy sent to jail. No man who killed their child should be walking free," Jennie vouches, furrowing her brows.

Jungkook stifles a laugh and it surely made the three of them look at him weirdly. "No no! I'm not laughing at Jennie!" Jungkook waves his hands frantically, "I remember when we first worked on the case, I suggested to go on the defence to piss Y/N off." Jungkook laughs a bit and looks over at her fondly.

Being the prosecution was a way better choice and he knew that for sure. Seeing her so worked up about it made him chuckle at how cute she was.

Y/N scoffs, "See, if we hadn't fucked the night before we made a decision, Jungkook would be on defence right now, supporting a killer. I guess you could say this pussy played mind games on him," she smirks, flipping her hair back proudly.

"Yeah!!!" Jennie cheers from the opposite end of the table, making everyone laugh.

"Come on then, we should start getting ready before we're late," Jimin sighs, standing up and taking all the dishes to the sink. "We'll meet down here when we're ready."

The four of them part their ways to get ready for work and all Jungkook was thinking about was the little comment Y/N had made earlier.

"Hmm, your pussy played mind games on me?" Jungkook hides a smirk as he looks into his closet for his work outfit. "I'm was sure that this dick made you fall in love with me."

"I think you're mistaken Jeon," she says, brushing her hair in front of the mirror. "We both know you couldn't resist me."

She flashes him a smile before putting on her work clothes. She opted to go for a navy dress that reached just below her knees, different from her usual pants and blouse. Y/N was in a good mood, and so she wanted to dress to impress.

"How do I look?" she asks, patting down the dress in front of the mirror.

"Like my girlfriend," Jungkook grins, making his way over to Y/N with his hands wrapping around her waist. He pecks her lips a couple of times, before straightening out his dress shirt.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yup." She grabs her bag off the floor, slinging it over her shoulder before following Jungkook downstairs.

They waited a few minutes for Jimin and Jennie before they left Jungkook's home, making their way to the firm.

The four arrived at the same time, soon parting ways to their designated offices.

"Will you be joining me in my office, or will I be joining you in yours?" Y/N asks Jungkook, slowly walking past her own office. A few bits and pieces had to be done before the hearing, so it would make sense to do it together.

"All the fun happens in your office," Jungkook grins to himself. The keys to his office door were already in hand as he unlocked the door, making his way inside. "I wanna try being in my office today," Jungkook says as he closes the door behind him.

Much different than Y/N's office, his office was cluttered with files of past cases he'd worked on mixed with empty food bags from his countless late nights in the office.

"Ignore the mess. Let's get started."

wc: 1487

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.9K 28
highest rank: #1 in vsoo fanfiction "You don't know what you have until you lose it" Cover by: @kimjisooisthebest
14K 694 19
"Why can't you do anything right?!" "M-Ma'am, I'm s-sorry..It w-will not ha-" "Zip that mouth of yours and follow me in my office." - "M-Ma'am..?" "W...
548K 32.2K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
4.2M 237K 48
✅ "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" 𝟖𝟎'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...