Pannacotta Fugo x Reader One...

By MatoMasaharu

One-shots collection of Fugo x Reader. More

[1] slow dancing in the dark.
[2] blue world.
[3] pretty doll.
[4] my lovely.
[5] until death does us part.
[6] green roses, part 1.
[7] green roses, part 2.
[8] little man.
[9] lost in the haze.
[10] house of memories, part 1.
[11] house of memories, part 2.
[12] house of memories, part 3.
[13] sidekick.
[14] vice versa.
[15] repent.
[16] buon appetito, caro.
[17] issues.
[18] ride.
[19] lonely.
[20] bathroom healing session.
[21] can't help it, part 1.
[22] can't help it, part 2.
[23] can't help it, part 3.
[24] disaster.
[25] alive.
[26] yellow.
[27] shades of pink.
[28] by the ocean, part 1.
[29] by the ocean, part 2.
[30] castle.
[31] summer, winter, and her.
[32] comfort.
[33] okay.
[34] lull.
[35] little girl.
[36] home.
[37] trouble.
[38] haze.
[39] when it's raining.
[40] heart attack.
[41] one of those days.
[42] broken hearts.
[43] happy ending.
[#] SOS (Done)
[44] softcore.
[45] silent night.
[46] gravity.
[47] liar.
[48] together.
[49] welcome back.
[50] beneath the stars, you and me.
[51] monsters.
[52] bubbles.
[53] butterflies.
[54] sick.
[55] side effects.
[56] take me, part 1.
[57] take me, part 2.
[58] take me, part 3.
[59] behave.
[60] longing.
[61] obsession, part 1.
[62] obsession, part 2.
[63] love words.
[64] Pannacotta: pain.
[65] romantic.
[#] Requests (Closed)
[66] replay.
[67] discovery.
[68] empty.
[69] come back home.
[70] sweater weather.
[#] Event (Closed)
[71] my heart sank and the sun rises.
[72] you make me feel.
[73] twisted.
[74] time to go home.
[75] the standard for happiness.
[76] dead to me.
[77] sunshine, how are you?
[79] i appreciate you.
[80] i am and you are.
[81] hall of frame.
[82] midnight escape.
[83] slices of fruits.
[84] return.
[85] sweet dreams.
[86] seventeen.
[87] pay it with your eyes and teeth.
[88] to the depth of hell.
[89] laundry.
[90] in the morning.
[91] sweat runs cold.
[92] heartless.
[93] cake, tea, and flowers.
[94] selfish.
[95] raw intention.
[96] cardiac arrest.
[97] shooting stars.
[98] solitude.

[78] you can be mine.

306 22 33
By MatoMasaharu

Guess where this one is going.
--- --- --- ---

"I wanna be yours."

"I know," they reply, knocking my foot under the table. Their eyes, diamond eyes, are looking at me through those long lashes. 

My hands are cold.

"Hm?" 

They tilt their head demanding more. Perhaps some continuation, a more elaborate expression on what I just said to them. I can't look away. So heavy that it's impossible for me to even lift my finger. They knock my foot again. I know they're teasing me.

After all, this has happened more than once.

Even so, I don't mind the game. I could admire them all day. Sits in silence with them for hours. One who breaks the silence first will lose. It's not hard to guess who always kept losing.

"You guys are at it again!"

"No joke! Date each other already!"

Narancia and Mista came out of nowhere. Shouldering each other to mock me and them. Those two idiots are always ruining the moment. 

"Can't you see you two are disturbing Abbacchio's wine time?" Narancia points at Abbacchio on the very end of the table. The said person is only shrugging with his headphone.

"What is it, Narancia, Mista?" They finally spoke with a chuckle. They're standing up and welcoming the two with a warm hug.

This time the orange bandana is pointing at me. "It's no fair that Fugo is hogging you for himself!" 

Mista's laughs after were unnecessary for me. 

"Don't say that." They pat Narancia's and Mista's heads. "I am everyone's to have. Come on, wanna go grab snacks at the store?"

"It is midnight."

"Shut up, Fugo!" Narancia sticks out his tongue.

"What'dya say, bastard?"

"Stop right there!" They proceed to drag Narancia and Mista out of the room. Just before they left, they're glancing at me while mouthing 'I'll bring you strawberry milk later, okay?'.

That was so unneeded of them. I don't need it.

"Your face is red, young man. I saw everything."

"Not again, Abbacchio," I said, clenching my fists on the table. "I'm not a kid anymore."

"Who said you're a kid?" Abbacchio flips a page of his magazine. "If you want them that bad you should be more aggressive no? Saying things but not actually doing anything won't change anything."

"I advise you to not meddle into this matter, Abbacchio."

"Fine with me."

"Where's Bucciarati?"

"With the new kid."

I know I don't have to reply so I left the kitchen. It would be too predictable if I go to the library or my room, I need other options where no one can find me.

To the opposite direction store, I go. 

These days, no, it's all begun around a year ago when I started feeling empty. I am still angry, for sure, those monkeys' stupidity especially can't be treated. My respect for Bucciarati and Abbacchio hasn't gone yet. My life still depends on them even now as I breathe.

Let's say that I lost passion for myself. I no longer find anything interesting. The desire to live is slowly decreasing. I don't have an exact goal for my future. 

I am still a monster who breaks everything. That one stands user who can't control his own stand. A walking bomb. Right now I feel like kicking something.

So frustrating. 

It was then until they came as a new member. They're charming, a distinctive aura that shows friendliness. Makes anyone wants to talk to them. Wanting them to listen to our stories. Spoiling us. So caring and understanding.

Too good to be true.

"Fugo, there you are!"

I turn around to find them catching their breath after the light run they did. They hand me a box of small strawberry milk as they promised. 

They're blinding in this darkness.

Yes, I am too, one of their victims. I've fallen to their charms.

"Thanks." I took the good intention from their hand. They smile.

"Let me join you on your night walk!"

They go ahead to stand then start walking beside me. None of us are talking. Letting the silence fill the gap between us. And the milk tastes delicious.

"Where were we left off last time?" I finally speak. I can feel them being overjoyed from the breaking quietness.

"I remember.. it was until you about to enter college."

I nod, tossing the empty box to the trash can. "I see. Let's continue."

Like this, I can freely talk to her. Even when I've only known them for a short period of time. I can talk about anything, everything, including my dark disgusting past. I don't understand either but this feels right. They usually will comfort me.

Right now, they're holding my hand as I speak.

Recently I've been thinking I want them to have me. I want them to spoil me and only me. I am tired and now they're the only comfort I can find. I'll try a bit more. If I still can't be theirs only then I'll think of what to do with my life. 

".. and that's how I ended up here."

"How are you feeling now? Better?"

"I no longer dwell on that past. It's useless."

"Good to hear."

"I'll be even better if you let me be yours."

They grip my hand tightly. "I know, Fugo. I know."

Due to the mission, I don't have the chance to talk privately with them again. I miss it when they're looking only at me. I am tired. Especially this mission has been out of the ordinary.

We were taking the boss' daughter back to him. Though, it should be over soon. Bucciarati and the daughter are inside the meeting place. When this is over I should be more assertive to them.

Except, it doesn't end the way I thought. 

Bucciarati are going to betray the boss. Giorno, the new kid, is becoming such a pain to handle. Abbacchio is losing his mind but deciding to follow the leader nonetheless. Mista is trying to keep his cool. Narancia is crying.

And they left the boat. "I apologize Bucciarati for I can't follow you more than this."

I feel even more pressured. I thought I could just follow Bucciarati since everyone is betraying the boss. But why are they..? No, it's only rational. 

What should I do?

"Fugo," they call my name, "come here."

They're holding out their hand to me. Their face is welcoming me. Their voice is gentle. Exactly what I want from them.

"If you come here, you can be mine."

There was no hesitation. I wasn't even thinking. The moment the sentence stopped I took their hand out of the boat. Ignoring the plea from Narancia. 

I don't need anything else.

Right now, they're hugging me to their chest.

"Goodbye, Bucciarati."

It was fun seeing Bucciarati's face turn dark with surprise and fear. At that moment he finally realized what was wrong yet he couldn't do anything. There was no option for him.

He couldn't save both. 

The phone in my pocket rings. 

"It's me, boss."

"Where are you?"

"On the boat. I use one, I hope you don't mind. Also, I apologize for what happened. I didn't predict this to happen."

".. how about your mission?"

A smirk formed on my lips. "I secured Pannacotta Fugo. He's ours now."

"Good. I'll have you two take back my daughter. I'll give you the next instruction soon."

"Of course, boss," I laugh, a stand is coming out of my body.  A stand with white robes and a white veil covering its body and eyes. "Me and my stand, The Other Side of Paradise, is at your service."

The connection was immediately cut off by the boss. I put it back and focus on driving the boats. It seems like my vacation has to be delayed. I'm a bit angry about this but the boss had it more difficult I guess.

"Ngh- where is this?"

"Thank God, you wake up! You fall asleep as soon as we got onto the boat. I thought you were sick."

"Only a bit tired."

"That's good to hear. Don't worry, we're going home."

"Home?" Fugo's crawling to me.

"Yes."

"I am yours now?" Fugo asks again, eyes half-lidded and he rests his head on my lap.

"You're mine now, Fugo. You'll listen to me, won't you?"

"Yes." Fugo closes his eyes as I brush his hair with my fingers. "I'm yours."

"Good boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.8K 18
Collection of Guren x Shinya (GureShin from Owari no Seraph) one shots.
2K 92 10
This is a SEQUEL to my story ◇Cuore Mio◇ Fugo x Reader Fugo and Y/N were reunited, Caryna was defeated, Buttons moved away. Everything was fine for t...
17.8K 750 64
yandere wakfu x reader. Images do not belong to me unless stated. Wakfu does not belong to me, it belongs to Anakma.
217K 4.6K 26
Bucky x reader fluffy one shots.