The Lopez No One New

由 Snixx344453

Y/n Lopez is the twin sister of Santana Lopez and also ex-girlfriend of Quinn Fabray. What happens when she g... 更多

1- I'm Back
2 - Brittany/Britney
3 - Grilled Cheesus
4 - Duets
A/N
5 - The Hocky Horror Glee Show
6 - Never Been Kissed
7 - The Substitute Teacher
8 - Furt
a/n
9 - Time Of My Life
10 - A Very Glee Christmas
11 - The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
12 - Blame It on the Alcohol
13 - Sexy
14 - Original Song
15 - A Night of Neglect
17 - Prom Queen
18 - Funeral
19 - New York Bitch!!
20 - No!!There's cheeader in my hair
21 - She can't be missing!!/ Court Room
Season 3
22 - Purple Piano Project
23 - I Am Unicorn
24 - Asian F
25 - Pot O' Gold
26 - The First Time
27 - Mash Off
28 - I Kissed a Girl
29 - Hold On to Sixteen
30 - Halloween with a little Revenge
31 - Extraordinary Merry Christmas
32- Yes/No
33 - Michael
34 - Spanish Teacher
35 - Heart
36 - On My Way
37 - Big Brother
38 - Saturday Night Glee-ver
39 - Dance with Somebody
40 - Choke
41 - Prom-a-saurus
42 - Nationals
43 - Goodbye
Season 4!!!
44 - The New Rachel
45 - Britney 2.0
46 - The Break Up
47 - The Role You Were Born to Play
48 - Glease

16 - Born This Way

3.7K 79 32
由 Snixx344453

A/n: Metions of Abuse and slurs so if you are sensitive with this topic skip the parts. Have a good reading <3

Your Pov

We were all in the auditorium, I was on the floor leaning my back against Quinn's front while Mr.Schue was in front of us "Alright guys Nationals is just a few weeks away and it's time to bear down. Now you're singing at Regionals was amazing but your dancing was not the best. It's booty camp time" he said and clapped his hands and I stood up and helped Quinn do the same.

"Booty" me and Artie screamed and fist bump "Let's get going. Five, six, seven, eight" Loser Like me starts to play and everyone starts to do the choreography, then suddenly I saw Finn swing his arm and hit Rachel in the nose making her fall on the floor. I turned around and covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh out loud. The music stops and everyone looks at the two "I'm so sorry" Finn keeps saying over and over again.

"Are you ok Rachel?" Mr.Schue asks and I roll my eyes still trying to stop my laughter "I'm bleeding" she responds "Let's get you to a doctor" Mr.Schue tell her and Finn picks her up and they walk out of the auditorium and when the door slams shut I throw my head back and start to laugh "She fell like a slice of ham falling on the ground" I said and continue to laugh then the other start to join me and we all end up laughing.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Right now Rachel is in front of the glee club with a purple nose explaining to us that the doctor suggested she do a nose job so she can have a better voice and a pretty nose. I sat there frowning my eyebrows and feeling kinda guilty for laughing. I mean it was funny as hell but I don't think Rachel should get a nose job.

"I would get one like Quinn's for exemple and It would also get my voice to reach higher notes" she told us and I immediately shook my head "No way you're getting my girlfriend's nose. It would look too weird" I said but she just ignored me while Quinn gave me a kiss on my cheek "But what about the riskis. Rachel your voice is amazing you don't need to change it" Mr.Schue told her

"Now hold up a second. I heard Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz, I mean I wouldn't know because like medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there are things we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean I'm sure Sam's been at the doctor's office and refilled pamphlets on mouth reduction. Artie probably thought about getting his legs removed since he is not using them anyways. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looking into getting an eye de-slating" Santana said and Sam covered his mouth, Artie looked at her in shock and Tina rolled her eyes.

"That's extraordinarily racist" Tina said back "I'm keeping it real" Santana said like it was obvious "Sorry Santana but I am a beautiful person and I am in love with myself i wouldn't change a thing" Mike scoffed "Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today Tina? Self hating Asian" he said turning away from Tina and crossing his arms "My dancing kinda bothers me. I mean it almost killed Rachel" Finn said and I giggled and put my head in the crock of Quinn's neck.

"Oh please. You have weird puffy piramid nipples. They look like they're filled with custard. Or you could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass some sort of desert. Maybe Rachel's fine with having a enormus bick. But all I am saying is that if you look at yourself in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it" Santana said and Sam and I tried to touch Finn's nipples but he slapped our hands away.

"Rachel I will admit, seeing you fall on stage was funny as hell, Finn's reaction was priceless but i don't think you should get a nose job especially get a nose that looks like Quinn's because it would look too weird on you" I said and she turn to me, while Finn glare at me for laughing "Woah guys I'm shock from what I'm hearing right now. It goes against everything the glee club stands for. I'm telling you the thing you like to change about you; it is what makes you different. You guys are not freaks" he said that and my face fell, all i could think about was my father standing on front of me.

His face start to appear in front of me and his voice ringing through my head telling me that I'm a freak or that i should be normal, memories of him yelling at me, hitting me, bringing me to the doctors appointment against my will. It became too much and my eyes started to water, my breathing quicken and my hands start to shake.

"Y/n are you alright?" Mr.schue asked me but all I could see was my dad's face. I shook my head slowly and felt Quinn grab my hand making me flinch. I immediately got up and ran out of the room as fast as I could. "Y/n" I ignored the calls and just kept running till i was at the parking lot. I quickly got on my motorcycle and got out of McKinley.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When I got back home it was around 11 pm. On my phone there were missing calls from Quinn, my mom, Sam, Britt, Puck, Finn, Santana, Katherine, even Kurt and Blaine but my clothes were dirty because I was at a crappy bar away from town. But I wasn't drunk. I just needed to get a little alcohol on my system and to make everything worse I kept getting texts from my father.

Anyway, I went through the front door and closed it as quietly as possible. Everything was dark so I couldn't see anything clearly then when I was getting close to the stairs the living room lights were turned on I looked in the direction and saw Santana with Quinn and Brittany.

"Where the hell have you been?" Santana shouted "I was having a quick drive through Lima" I said and removed my jacket and threw at the couch "Bullshit" she said again standing up "You know what you're right. I was at the bar drinking" she scoffed "Drinking is not going to solve your problems Y/n" she yelled "It helps me relax because I'm funking scared Santana" I yelled at the top of my lungs and she widened her eyes because of my outburst "I am scared he is going to do something stupid. I am scared that he is right and I am nothing but garbage and a freak. I am scared he is going to jump on me again. I'm scared he is going to make me have that stupid surgery and i'm TERRIFIDE he is going to do something to you once he finds out about you" at this point I was crying and screaming but I could see that the three of them also had tears in their eyes.

"Everytime someone comes behind my back and touches me I flinch because I think it's him. I can't sleep well. I can't focus on anything. I'm fucking scared all the damn time. I just want him gone" i screamed one last time then fell to my knees on the ground and sobbed in my hands "I got you baby" Quinn said in my ear as she hugged me and I leaned into her embrace then Santana and Brittany joined the hug and I ended up crying myself to sleep.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After everything that happened yesterday we are back again in the choir room but this time Mr.Schue is not alone Mrs.Pillsbury is also in the room next to him.

"Um, why is Mrs.P here?" I asked and put my legs on Sam's lap and my head on Quinn's shoulder "She's here because she is going to help with this week's assignment. It's going to be divided into two parts. The first part you have to sing a song about your insecurity but you have to perform in front of the grup second part is where Mrs.Pillsbury cakes in. she's going to help you guys with the costume for our group performance" Mr.Schue smiled.

"What's the performance?" Rachel asked "We are performing a group number from the queen of self love, Gaga" He said and everyone clapped their hands "And each one of you have to wear a white t-shirt with your insecurity written in it" she told us and I tensed, Quinn notice and kissed my cheek

"Can you give us an example?" Mike asked and everyone nodded. Mr.Pillsbury opened her cout and the word Ginger was written in it, Mr.Schue looked at her in disappointment and was going to say something but Emma cut him and started to explain the difficulty of being a redhead.

On the next day Quinn and Rachel were performing I Feel Pretty/ Unpretty and it was great but I could see that Quinn was upset so as soon as the performance was over I walked up to her and pulled her against me in a bone crushing hug. Then I picked her up and spun her around till she was laughing then I put her back on the ground.

"That performance was amazing, baby. I'm proud of you" I told her and kissed the tip of her nose before both of us got back to our seats.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I was at the Lima Bean with Quinn on my lap, Sam, Katherine, Britt and Santana were on my side. Britt was talking to me and Sam about Lord Tubbington while the other three were talking about some other stuff.

"No Britt if you do that he is going to get addicted to marihuana" I said that a bit loud and everyone in the restaurant looked at me weird I just send them my best glare and continue to talk to Britt again "Yeah she's right Britt you have to figure out some other way" Sam said then the other girls decided to join our conversation.

"Guys I've got some news" I said and everyone turn to me "I'm gonna tell the glee club that I'm intersex this week" I told them and they smile "We are going to be there to support you" Katherine said and Sam nodded then Quinn gave me a peck on the lips before taking a sip from her coffee "Disgusting" I heard someone murmured and from the corner of my eye I saw an old lady looking at me and Quinn with a disgusted expression.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked her and she widened her eyes, everyone at our table stopped talking and was looking at the lady "This is disgusting and wrong. Two girls can't date or kiss" she said and I took Quinn off my lap "And who asked your opinion?" I asked and I could hear Sam holding in his laugh "This is a public space I'm aloud to say what I want"

"And since this is a public space I am allowed to kiss whoever I want, old lady" I said back and she widened her eyes "Where is your manners?" She scoffed and grip her napkin "They are on your butt old hag" Santana said and I smiled "Whatever you young children should know you are disgusting and what you doing is wrong and you will end up in hell" I smirked "And when I get there I will make sure to say hi to you. You homophobic hag" I said and she turn around with a huff.

I smirked to myself and stood up, grabbed my coffee and adjusted my necklaces. Quinn tried to stop me but I just gave her a kiss then I went to the old lady's direction and stopped next to her purse.

"I just want to apologize" I said and leaned a little it down so I could be near her height "You are right and I'm sorry" while I was saying this I started to drop the coffee into her purse that was leaning on the chair. I heard the laughter of some people from the restaurant but the loudest ones were from Britt, Sam, Katherine, Santana and Quinn. Then I went back to my seat and started to laugh along with them.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(You are on Quinn's side)

This time Finn was the one performing together with Mike, they were singing I've Got To Be Me. It was a great performance and kinda funny since Finn tried to copy Mike's dance moves but was falling meseberly making me giggle from my seat.

"Great job guys. See this is someone who's not afraid to point something out, they are really bad at it" Mr.Schue said and everyone clapped again "But I am getting better right?" Finn asked hopefully, but everyone just stayed quiet till I smiled "Well think about the bright side. You didn't break anyone's nose this time" I said and he rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face and as he walked past me I pat him on the back.

"Mr.Schue if I could have the floor please" Rachel said standing up, the teacher nodded and moved to the side letting Rachel be in the center of the choir room "So as all of you know I've had a few consultations with a doctor who specializes in rhinoplasty"

"Yeah we know. It's all you talk about. We think it's a terrible idea" Tina said, making me giggle "Okay Blue eyes you're such a hypocrite" Rachel said and I was ready to get my phone if this turned into a fight "I admit. Yes i don't like my eyes sometimes, the shape, the color, but your self hatred, Rachel, has helped me see the light"

"Did she forget to use the light switch?" I asked Quinn but she just shook her head and kissed my cheek "I love myself" Rachel said "Clearly not enough, when you get a nose job, change your eyes, when you bleach your freckles, you're just announcing to the world that you don't like yourself very much. This week's assigment made me realise that if I don't have many Asian sex symbols to look up to, I should just became one myself" Tina said.

"I love you so much right now" Mike said and kissed Tina and the two start to make out in front of us. I reached out my arm and covered Katherine and Britt's eyes "There're kids present, you Asian's" I said but they didn't stop till Mr.Schue pulled them apart.

Rachel continued to ramble and explain that what she is doing is for the best, but I just zoned out and started to think about Quinn, how her smile made me feel. I actually was planning on taking on a date since it's been so long that we went on one. I started to think of places I could take her but most of them seemed cliche or just not good enough. I was brought back from my day dream when Rachel started to pass a photo of her with Quinn's nose. When the picture got in my hands I widened my eyes.

"No way you are doing that surgery. This looks awful" I said still looking at the picture "Gosh I feel like the eyes are following me" i said and started to move the paper to the left then to the right "Okay enough" Rachel said and snached the paper from my hands accidentally cutting my finger "You cut my finger hobbit" I said showed to Quinn who wiped the little blood out and kissed the wound. Then Puck, Finn and Mr.Schue also gave her their opinions but I didn't listen cause Quinn started to massage my tight making me gulp.

"This isn't up for discussion. I have made up my mind. Rachel Berry is getting a nose job" Rachel said and the bell rang everyone got up from their seats but before Quinn walked out of the door I got in her way and closed the door "What were you trying to do?" I asked even though I knew the answer "I don't know what you're talking about babe" I just smirked and turned around, pressing her against the door "Really?" I started to give kisses and bites on her neck then I started to nibble on her special spot and I felt her shiver "Maybe you're right it was nothing" I said and exited the classroom with a smirk on my face.

Then I heard footsteps quickly approach me and then I was dragged to the janitor's closet and the soft lips I adored so much collided with mine I gripped her waist roughly and pressed her against myself. The bulge in my pants was visibal now and there was no way a cold shower could fix it. Since she was wearing a dress, I quickly put my hands under it and on the back of her tight and tapped them twice. She understood what it meant and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I pressed her against the door and started to fuddle with her ass, giving a few squeezes making her moan "God babe... you are so hot" I said and turned her around so her ass was exposed to me and pulled her dress until it was on her waist, and pulled her underwear off. Then I took my cock out of my jeans and compression shorts, jacked myself for a few moments, and rubbed the leaking head against Quinn's slit. "You're that wet, huh?" Quinn smirked, I pulled her ass out some more before slamming right inside her grasping heat "God damn, Quinn"

Quinn whimpered and moaned loud so I had to put my hand over her mouth so no one would hear us. I dragged my thick cock in and out of Quinn's slick pussy faster till the point where she was moving forward with my thrust.

"Fuck, so good baby. Pound me harder daddy" Quinn said against my hand and I immediately did that and started to go deeper and harder, I felt her walls cling to me and I knew she was close so I rub her clit fast, then she started to thrust back at me and now I felt my own climax coming.

"I'm cumming" she said and then i felt more wetness on my dick with made me able to speed up my thrusts and make me come "Fuck Quinn" I said and unload inside her. Then I put my dick back in my pants and Quinn adjusted her dress. She turned around and I kissed her passionately "It's just keep getting better and better" I murmured and she blushed.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I got into the choir room after getting a text from Sam saying that Mr.Schue had brought puppies to the glee club today. So I did what any person would do and ran towards the classroom. I opened the door causing everyone to turn to me but I didn't look at anyone just Sam and ran towards him.

"Where's the puppies?" I asked excited but he look at me apologetic "There is no puppies I just said that so you could come in here because If i told you who was in here you wouldn't want to come" he said and I looked at the ground sad but then looked around and saw something that made my blood boil. Dave Karofsky.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said as I sat down next to Quinn, Figgins stepped up and told us that Karofsky was here to apologise and everyone started to scream at the same time "Quiet. Let me finish"

"We don't care what he has to say" Finn told the principal and I nodded "Shh. No, I know that David had some issues in the past but I have great respect for what he is doing right now" Mr.Schue said "How about we just punch him in the face" Sam said and all the boys and I nodded "Alright guys that's enough. let's hear him" Mr.Schue said and I crossed my arms in front of my chest

"First I just wanna say I'm sorry for what I did to Kurt and to many of you. I think I slushie everyone of you. But I treat Kurt the worst and for that I apologize. And I am really ashamed of what I am and for what I did" Dave says and I scoff making him turn to me.

"Why should we believe you?" Puck asked "Because I realize my mistakes and I am in the way of becoming a better person. Actually Santana helped me see the light" everyone turned to my sister and i looked at her in shock and disappointment but she just avoided my eyes "The glee club isn't complete with Kurt so i reached out to Karofsky and something happened. Something called love" she said and then started to hold hands I scoffed and her eyes finally met mine. 

"I don't fucking believe you right now. Do you have any idea what he did to Kurt's life? What he did to our lives. Including yours. He made us miserable" I said standing up "Y/n" Mr.schue said with a warning in his voice "What? You know that I'm right. He called us names, threw us against lookers, and threatened to KILL Kurt. Do you know that because of people like him, kids and teenagers commit suicide?" I asked Santana and I approached her "Why are you doing this?" I whisper to her "Y/n, me and Santana create a new club, The bully whipes"

"The name was my idea" Santna said and I started to think about everything that happened this week then I looked through the door and saw Santana's poster for her Queen campaign and a guest who is her King. Exactly David Freaking Karofsky "You are doing this for prom Queen right?" I asked her i a whisper and she winden her eyes "Yeah" she said guilty "But i also miss Kurt" she added and I sigh. 

"Look if Dave ends up hurting Kurt or anyone else in this club it's going to be on you and as much as I appreciate you trying to bring Kurt back if anything goes wrong you can forget about talking to me for a while" I said and kiss the top of her head and bring her into a tight hug.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Everyone was at the courtyard, for some reason that I don't know, I was with Quinn hugging her from behind and Santana was on my left side and Sam on my right. As soon as Puck got here Mercedes walked in front of us with a smile on her face.

"Whatever you are going to say it better be important since i was this close to Quinn's-" Quinn put her hand over my mouth and Santana slapped the back of my neck. Mercedes rolled her eyes "Well my fellow glee clubbers. It's noon which means it's official" she said and everyone was confuse "What's official?" Sam asked and Kurt appeared in front of us with a giant smile on his face "My transfer. Kurt Hummel is officially back at McKinley!!" Kurt said and I opened my mouth in shock and ran to him, picked him up and hugged him tight and he squealed and laughed and soon everyone joined in the hug.

"Let me breathe. Let me breathe. Let's get ready for Nationals" he said but Mercedes shook her head "Um Kurt there are some people who would like to say goodbye to you" she said and on the top of the stairs the warblers appear with Blaine leading them down till they were in front of us "Kurt, Dalton is going to miss you. You were a great addition to the warblers and you made us a better team. I am sad to see you go but we know that is something you really want to do. And I still have you on the afternoons and the weekends but these guys don't so they wanted to say goodbye" Blaine said and I smiled because most of the speech he refers to himself. I nudged Kurt and he smiled and blushed.

( You are Finn and Katerine is on Santana's side)

Blaine had tears in his eyes and a sad smile on his face Blaine hugs me them give a tight hug on Kurt "We love you" he says to the boy and I smile "And by that he means he loves you" I whisper to Kurt and Quinn heard and gave a chuckle while Kurt blushed more.

"Let's go celebrate" Puck said and everyone cheers "I gonna grab the ice creams" Sam said and I clapped my hands like a little kid "Not if I get there first trouty" and with that I ran inside the school "Hey, not fair Lopez" I heard Sam scream as he started to run after me while the others laugh "Gosh I missed you guys" Kurt said and Mercedes and Quinn gave him a side hug.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/n: Metions of Abuse and slurs

Alright this is the time. I'm gonna tell them that I am intersex. My heart feels like it's going to explode. My hands are sweaty and I'm pacing back and forth in front of the choir room. Then I felt someone's presence behind me and I didn't even look up.

"It's alright Sam I can do it. I just gonna sing a song and tell them my biggest secret" I said and got my nervous as the words left my mouth "Oh honey that it's not gonna end well" I heard the voice of my father and I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to him with a scared face "What are you doing here?" i cursed myself for my voice coming out shaking "Since you want to come out as a freak I'm gonna make sure you get embarrassed because that is what you deserve" he said and grip my arm, hurting me a little in the process "Let me go you're hurting me" I said but he just smirked

"That's the point. I'm gonna make you regret not getting that surgery sunner. Now let's go cause after I tell everything to your friends you won't have any you freak" he said and started to pull me towards the choir room while I was fighting that "Stop that" he said and slapped me across the face.

He continued to try and force me into the room but with one one slapp i gave in and he was able to get me in. Everyone turned to us and apparently Kurt just finished performing a song. My dad threw me on the floor and everyone gasped when they saw my red cheek.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Santana said standing up and coming towards me "Hi honey, I'm just trying to make your sister normal" he said like it was obvious "She is normal daddy" she replied "No she is not" he scream and pushed Santana on the ground, me, Quinn and Brittany went towards sister and I put her behind me trying to protect her as best as I could "Don't you dare touch or scream at her" I yelled back and when i did his hand grabbed the my shirt and put me close to him making me stand on my tiptoes. I could see fire in his eyes. It was terrible "I didn't ask you. So this is what's gonna happen, you are going to pack your bags and leave with me and we are going to the doctor and you are doin that damn surgery" he screamed at my face.

"I think you should leave" Mr.Schue said coming towards us and my dad scoffed "Don't tell me what to do" my dad said back i used this distraction and pushed him away from me "I'm not going to do that dam surgery" I yelled "Yes you are because you are a freak and I am trying to fix you" he yelled.

"She's normal and certainly not a freak" Quinn said going to my side "Oh you must be the dyke my daughter is dating" he said with a sarcastic smile and i saw red I went to him and pushed him with all the strength I had making him fall on the ground "Don't talk to my girlfriend like that"

My dad got up and pushed Quinn away from me and grabbed me by my neck in a tight grip and pulled me in his height. He was a little bit taller. "You are doing that surgery because if you don't I will make your life a living hell. I will not. And i repent I will NOT have a dyke as a daughter" he said and spit in my face "Good because I don't want to have a scumbag as a dad" I spoke that next thing I know his grip on my neck tighten and I receive two punches in the face and I kick in the stomach, making me cough blood. Then Sam and Puck pulled my dad away from me and threw him on the floor while I fell on my knees to the ground.

Just them three police officers came into the room and put cuffs on my dad while the rest of the glee club came to me trying to get me up, but everything in the room was still spinning, Santana was on the side of my head while my hands were being kissed by Quinn who had tears in her eyes.

So basically after all that they put me in the nurse's office and Santana, Quinn, Brittany, Sam, Katherine and Kurt refused to leave my side even after I insisted. I was with ice on my stomach. My neck was all purple and a cut in my eyebrows and mouth from the punches. The school's nurse called my mom and since she was on a business trip I refused to let her come because she could get fired and after a lot of arguing I was able to convince her that she didn't have to worry or come here. She agreed but promised to call every night.

"Hey" I called and six pairs of eyes turned to me "Can I get one of those cookies?" I asked, pointing to a bull full of cookies that was next to them. They chuckle "Of course babe" Quinn said, bringing one to me making me smile like a five year old "Thanks" I said and kissed her nose.

"I just don't understand why he did this or why he said you need to get a surgery" Kurt said with tears in his eyes "Shut up lady Hummel" Santana said and even though she would deny it she was almost crying at seeing me in this bed.

"It's okay S, Kurt i'm going to explain it all tomorrow" I said and he nodded, I notice Santana was with her back towards us "San look at me" she shook her head and I sit up on the bed making me gron a little because of the pain "Y/n lay down your hurt" she said but didn't turn to me "No, I want you to look at me" I said again but softer.

"I can't" she answered and I frowned "Why?" she release a shaky breath "Because if I look at you I will break" she said and I let a single tear scape my eye "Please" I begged her and then she slowly turned around and raised her head when she did I saw her face cover in tears so I open my arms to her and she ran to me burying her head on my neck "I just can't believe he did that to you for so long and me and mom didn't notice" i rub her back for comfort.

"It's not your fault San" I said as my own tears started to roll own my face, then I started to sob with Santana and felt two arms circle me and San and it was Britt and Quinn with tears in their eyes, then Kurt hugged us too followed by Katherine and Sam "If any of you tell that I cried to anyone I will go all Lima Heights on your ass" Santana murmured against my neck and we laugh "And the bicth is back" I said in a Darth Vader voice and they all laugh "I teach you well" Sam ays in a Yoda voice and everyone laughed again.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now I was in front of the glee club holding a guitar, my face and neck were bruised and all of us knew why. But right now I was going to tell them the whole story. I was scared but Sam, Katherine, Quinn, Brittany and Santana were giving me the support I needed.

"Alright everyone I am here today because I am going to explain everything that happened yesterday with that men that attack me" I said and my voice was shaking at the end "Y/n, you don't have to tell us if you don't want to" Mercedes said "Yeah we won't force you to do anything" Puck said and Mike, Finn and Artie nodded "It's alright guys. I wanna share this with you because you all in a little time became my family and I feel comfortable telling you this" I said and a small smile appeared on their faces.

"Well first of all that men that attack me yesterday was... is my dad" I said and everyone's jaw dropped "When me and Santana were younger our parents got a divorce and San stayed here with our mom and I moved to Chigaco with my dad on the start he was the same parent as years before but when he heard about a surgery he went crazy" I said and they all looked confused "The surgery was for me to remove my penis" I said and they all looked confused "I was born intersex, in my case that means a girl with a penis" they all nodded "My dad didn't like it one bit when i refused to do the surgery so he started to threatening me, first it was with words then he became violent, hitting me everytime i did something to piss him off"

"He threatened to send me to a catolic school so I can 'become' straight again but I just kept saying no. Till one day I had enough and when he was sleeping I got my money, the keys to my motorcycle, a backpack and escaped through the window and came here. I was so scared that you guys were going to judge me or think I am disgusting, a freak, that I try to hide as best as I could. Then this assignment came and I decided to be myself" i said, wiping my tears away.

"We don't think you are a freak Y/n" Kurt said wiping a tear away "Yeah and that kinda explains the bulge you had when we were reherssing Rocky Horror i mean Katherine told us that you were trying to get into the character" Tina told me and I laugh and gave Kat a small nod and she winked back "As long as is not bigger than mine we are cool" Puck said and Quinn share a glance with me but Britt was the on that spoke.

"I guess you guys are not cool than, because Y/n is 9 inches" she said and everyone widened their eyes while I looked at the ground blushing "How does she know that?" Quinn and Santana asked at the same timewith a shout "Once I walked in on her taking a shower" Britt answered "What? Dude! come on" Puck yelled and crossed his arms with a pout while everyone laughed.

"Okay can we stop talking about my girlfriend's penis please?" Quinn asked "Yeah I agree" Mr.Schue said finally speaking "Uh i have a song for the assignment" I said and he nodded "The floor is yours" the teacher said and I looked at the bed and nodded.

Once I finished everyone clapped and came to hug me. I finally felt loved and thank god I found this family.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Everyone was at the auditorium, ready to start the performance my shirt said 'Intersex' and Quinn's shirt said 'Lucy Calbossey' since Lauren expose her secreat to the hole school and I almost went to ebat her up but Quinn hold me down and explan that she alredy talked to her and relucently I agree.

"Is everyone here?" Mr.Schue asked "Not everyone" Rachel said coming through the door she opened her coat and her shirt said 'nose' and we all clapped "Where is Santana?" Mr.Schue asked "Probably somewhere making out with Karofsky" Mike answered "Dude I don't need that image in my head. Oh god i'm gonna throw up" I said, gagging "Yeah he can have her" Sam said and I gave him a sad smile. Ah Sammy boy if only you knew about the 'pijama party' Santana would always have with Brittany "Alright then hit it"

(You are Mike and Katerine is Lauren)

At the end Mr.Schue and Mr.Pillsbury join us even Rachel danced a little but i made sure she was away from Finn you know for her own safety.

A/n: This is the longest chaoter I did in this book untill now so I hope you guys enjoyed. Also we are almost finished with season two and I'm almost finishing writing season three and I hope you guys enjoy. Oh and last bu not least thank you so much for 5K readers I love you all so much and apreciate every comment you guys do so becasue of that. I'm gonna dedicate the next chapters to the five first comments. Bye!!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

23.3K 643 11
(COMPLETED) Santana is starting college with her best friend Quinn. Quinn quickly makes friends and they are all going out together, Santana isn't ve...
772 46 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
32.1K 719 31
Sam Evans, football player, popular, and talented guy in glee club. His sister Y/n Evans, shy, smart, and talented her best friend is Quinn Fabray an...