AT THE WRONG TIME || Takashi...

By chocomanji

"Promise me that whatever happens, no matter how hard it gets, we'll always choose to go home in each other's... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue
author's note

five

1K 22 26
By chocomanji

Y/N's POV

I groaned and hit my head on the table, instantly regretting it as I felt the pain on my forehead, "I'm tired already."

"You're not even halfway through your notes," Takashi said. He took my notebook and gently hit my head with it, "stop slacking off, you're gonna save patients right?"

I huffed some air from my cheeks and messed my messy bun even more.

We are currently staying at our living room, he is helping me review while he is reviewing as well. It's been months since we became together, and now we are at the final quarter which means he'll be in high school next school year and I'll be on my last year in middle school.

Our relationship is really smooth. And if you're wondering about Chieko and Miraya, well, we found out that Chieko never really had a heart disease and asked her mom to lie for her in order to keep Takashi. Pathetic, really. I knew from the start she was faking it, otherwise, she would have died every time she'd attack me.

Takashi got mad at her and decided to cut her off, she felt so ashamed that she moved to a different school.

I tried reading my notes again while leaning my head on Takashi's shoulder. He gently brushed my hair while reading his notes as well.

"Baby," I called him and poked his cheek, he gave me a glance and kissed my forehead, "next year you'll move to a different school, what if there are prettier girls?"

"You're the prettiest girl in my eyes, love," he whispered. Did I teach him that? Yes, he knows he'd go home single if he gave me a different answer.

"No, seriously!" I pouted and faced him. His hand kept on pinching my cheek gently as his eyes are still fixed on his notes, "what if someone hits on you and she is like drop dead gorgeous?"

"If that really happens, I still don't care," he said and looked at me, poking my nose this time, "she's not you."

I pouted and he leaned in to kiss me on my lips, "stop overthinking and start studying now."

He knows how to assure me with not just his words but also his actions. I can sleep every night knowing I have someone who will remain faithful towards me.

He asked me questions from my notes after and when he was satisfied, he tucked me in my bed. He kissed my forehead and was about to leave when I pulled him back, "sleep here."

"I don't have clothes with me, baby," he chuckled, "we still have early class tomorrow."

I pouted but let him go as well, it's already 11pm and he has to go home.

"Since it's our last day of exams tomorrow, let's go out with Luna and Mana?"

My eyes instantly light up. The twins! I miss them so much! "Yes, baby!"

He chuckled, "now sleep, they're gonna drain your energy out tomorrow."

He gave me another kiss in the forehead before he left and I slept peacefully and was super excited when I woke up.

I read my notes on my way to school that I didn't notice Mikey-kun walking with me until he spoke, "we're all gonna die anyway, why should we study hard?"

"Die genius at least," I told him and he scrunched his nose.

"Too much effort, I could die dumb instead," he said and I laughed. He's a talk shit as he still manages to get good grades in the end, except for math, he sucks at that.

When we reached the gate, his eyes instantly light up upon seeing my boyfriend, "Mitsuya! Let me borrow your notes!"

He ran to him as Takashi scratched his neck before hitting Mikey-kun with his notebook, making him wince in pain, "you didn't write your notes again!"

"Too lazy," he said and took Takashi's notes, "thank you!" he said before running away.

I chuckled at my boyfriend's stressed out face and kissed his cheek, "where are we going later, baby?"

"Hmm, Luna and Mana wants to visit the theme park." he said as he wrapped his arm on my waist and I just nodded, "but you wanted to watch a movie at the cinema, right?"

I remember about that one show I wanted to watch but I just shook my head, "it's fine! We can watch that online instead. Let's take Mana and Luna to the theme park so they could unwind as well."

We both walked inside the campus, everyone looks really busy as this is the last day of the final exam. It can either make or break you.

He dropped me off the classroom and we saw Emma reviewing my brother, but he keeps getting his answers wrong making Emma pissed.

"Seriously Y/N, is he adopted?" Emma asked, making Draken glare at her but she returned it to him as well.

"He's a first born, he didn't suck in the nutrients as much as I did," I answered as I flipped my hair

"Emma should study, I'll review you instead Draken," Takashi presented since they're on the same year level. I smirked at that.

"The brother-in-law is being reviewed by my husband," I teased and he immediately sent death glares at me while I just stick my tongue out

He's still not cool about me dating but he really can't do anything about it. His only rule is that we stay at the living room in our house or Takashi's house.

Emma and I helped each other review until the proctor came in and gave the exam papers. Surprisingly, most of the items are those that Takashi asked me last night which helped retain on my memory as he always hits my head with my notebook if I get it wrong. Hah, my boyfriend comes in handy at times like this, huh?

Since it's the last day, our exams only lasted until twelve noon and we were free to go after. It was hell though squeezing my brain out for some answers. Emma immediately stretched after we got dismissed, "I need to sleep, my body clock's fucked up."

"I can see that through your eyes," I pointed out. She hit me in my head right away while I just laughed at her. Emma is really the type that is conscious about her looks.

When we got out the building, Emma immediately went to Draken and I hugged Takashi. Mikey-kun looked back and forth and sighed, "I guess it's time to get my own girlfriend."

"You say that as if you don't reject every girl that comes your way," my brother pointed out and Takashi laughed. He shrugged and bit his taiyaki.

"If Y/N-chin would come to me, I won't reject her," he said obviously pushing my boyfriend's buttons.

"Watch it, shrimpy." he warned, as he high fived with my brother making Mikey-kun frown.

"See, Y/N-chin? They like bullying me!"

"There there shrimpy, you can go out with me since your sister is sleepy anyway," Draken said while caressing Mikey-kun's head 

Mikey-kun slapped his hand away and frowned, "you're making me a second option!"

We all laughed at the only single friend in this campus, until we heard Takashi's phone ring. Luna called to inform us that they're done, making me super excited.

"Well, we need to go. We'll be taking Mana and Luna to the theme park," Takashi informed, and Mikey-kun's eyes light up

"I'll tag along!" he was about to walk with us when Draken pulled him with one hand

"Now Mikey, don't hurt yourself like that," Emma said making us laugh as we walked away.

I held Takashi's hand as we walk while he was talking about their exams and how Mikey slept through it. I just listened to him talk while smiling, I never thought simple moments like this is enough to make me feel butterflies. Nobody could get me to feel this way other than him.

"Y/N-chan!" Luna and Mana called, I immediately kneeled to get on their level while they hugged me tight, "we missed you!"

"I missed you both, my loves," I answered and kissed their heads. I held both their hands, making Takashi frown

"Nii san should be holding her instead!" Takashi complained but Mana stick her tongue out at him

"You always go out, we will take Y/N-chan this time!"

I laughed at how cute they are. We started walking to the bus stop and good thing we get to ride one right away. Luna sat on my lap while Mana sat on Takashi's lap and they were sharing about their day.

Takashi teased Mana, while Luna kept on laughing. I smiled at the thought that one day our own kids will be sitting on our lap while talking about their day. I'm sure of him, I want to spend my every day with him.

Luna and Mana immediately run towards the entrance the moment we got our tickets. They went to the cotton candy booth first and Takashi paid for it. They are now holding their cotton candies in their other hand, while holding hands, making Takashi smile and hold my hand again. So territorial!

After they ate, we started going on child friendly rides. Both of them sat in between us and we really look like a family at this point.

After hours of riding and strolling, Luna and Mana sat on the bench while Takashi wiped their sweat and I fixed their hair. "You guys had fun?" I asked while tying Mana's hair

"Yes, Y/N-chan! Mana is happy!" Mana answered while smiling cutely, still full of energy while Luna on the other hand looks sleepy

"Sleepy already but it was fun!"

"Well then, let's go home now. Mom made dinner!" Takashi said and the twins immediately stood up and walked hand in hand again, "stay with us for dinner, I'll take you home after."

I nodded and we followed the twins. They both fell asleep while we're riding the bus but even in their sleep, they really look happy.

"Luna told me she wants you to live in our house, like an actual big sister," Takashi said while brushing Luna's hair

I chuckled, "I'd like to do that someday," I told him.

Sometimes, what we have is too good to be true. We only argue over the simplest things, and he's too mature to even let it drag for too long. Our families are cool with us dating, his siblings are very supportive. Mine? Well, he's not that relevant on the picture.

It scares me sometimes now that a new world is about to open for him, I wonder if things would remain the same for us. I hope it will but if not, then I hope we'd be able to get through it.

The dinner was fun, his mom even cooked some food I really like. I stayed for a while until Draken told me to come home already. Of course, Takashi being the kind guy he is, complied. He took me home and I swear I saw Draken peeking from his window! He immediately closed his curtains when I looked at him.

"Thank you for the ride, Takashi," I told him as I got down

"You had fun today?" he asked and tucked my hair behind my ears and I just nod, "good."

He leaned in to give me a kiss on the forehead, "I'm going inside now, go home right away aight? I love you!"

I was about to enter the gate when he gently held my wrist, I turned around and looked at him

"Promise me that whatever happens, no matter how hard it gets, we'll always choose to go home in each other's arms. It will be you and me, always."

I don't know where this came from but it somehow matched my thoughts from earlier. I guess our souls are really connected at some point.

I smiled at him and hugged him tight, "it's gonna be you and me together, love. Always."

Always, hah. What a word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 10.6K 32
"you are everything i wanted, everything i needed, and everything i didn't deserve. yet you chose to stay with me." sanzu haruchiyo x female reader |...
310K 14K 66
"House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord." **I DO NOT OWN TOKYO REVENGERS OR THE PICTURES BEING USED IN THI...
4.4K 273 31
๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ, ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...
10.1K 387 19
Mitsuya Takashi x Unisex reader A story where two Toman members start to get closer by one incident. This story is unisex. Which means anyone can re...