Reckless. Reader X Overhaul...

By ghost_foe

This is a Fem|Reader X Overhaul story. Y/n is a 19 year old stripper, totally legal if she just doesn't drink... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62 - COMPLETE
!!! Authors Note !!!
Chapter 63 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 61

796 28 4
By ghost_foe

Overhaul P.o.v:

I set up the plan. Everything was supposed to go accordingly. Now... I've lost everything. My goal. My serum to erase all quirks. Gone, everything is gone.

My wife, my dear Y/n. I thought I could make it to the end. I said I'd come back to you but with these quirk resistant around my hands. I don't think I'd be able to escape. Fuck, why am I thinking like I'm actually talking to you- as if you were right here?

The emotion of being defeated was unbearable. It felt as though I couldn't care, to feel anything other than defect- the weakness, one I couldn't handle. But yet, I lay here with the contraptions that tightly pressed against my skin that I'm sure it had bruised me by this point.

I sigh as I looked at the ceiling, barely to begin with since it's pitch black in this van. My thoughts only trace around both of what I lost and Y/n. Although the the van began abruptly moving at an alarming ran and suddenly, the doors opens whereas i fall out and i squint my eyes to try to comprehend my situation.

"Who's going to be the next leader again?" A raspy voice spoke.

"Did you come to kill me?" I asked.

Images of Y/n, smiling, giggling, the way she looked at me was the only thing that filled my mind.

"I see you won't mind me taking this, Overhaul" Shigaraki said with the box of the erasing-quirk serum.

I need you. Y/n. My baby, please tell you are alright.

Mumbling of voices were spoken all around me that I couldn't seem to comprehend, more or less care for. Ahead, I saw smoke of fire bewildering the area. It was blue. Screaming and cursing was heard all around me but it simply sounded like I was in water.

"BOSS!" Someone yelled.

I turned my head and widen my eyes to see Chrono and the rest, trying to fight off the league of villains.

Just stop, please. Nothing will be achieved now.

I turn my head back to look at the blue sky, occasional birds flying by. Sirens of police soon came by so out of curiosity, I look back at the scene to see both the league of villains and the rest of Shie Hassaikai running. Although, Shigaraki slowly walked towards me and pulled out a device. He turned it around and my body stiffens from the image, of Y/n tied up to a chair and blood oozing out of her head that dripped down her face.

"What did you do to my baby?!" I spoke with venom.

"I've taken the liberty to take your little wife and am going to convince her to join the league of villains. Really, tattoo manipulation? she has a cool quirk if I'm honest, but it's thanks to your deep description of her quirk that was stolen by Toga and twice. Have fun in Tartarus, Overhaul" Shigaraki cackled before a van came rushing by and he swiftly jumped onto the moving van.

Soon enough, I was taken back into custody and into tartarus but all that was a blur, even during the interrogation.

I'm coming back home, Y/n. I don't know how. But I'll come back and save you, my Darling. You're my one and only, Y/n. You deserve better and once I break out of here, I'll give you the safety and live comfortably even if I'm no longer in the picture. I love you so much, even where I have to let you go to be safe.

-

-

-

Y/n's P.o.v:

god.. my head is fucking pounding. Not the kind of pounding I like either, fuck.

I groan in pain as I try opening my eyes but some sort of liquid drips down in my left eye so I only peek through my right eye. I squint my eye from the burning light in front of me and I finally see that I am in a room, with nothing else but me in it.

The walls were painted with sprayed blood all over, even on the floor. Before I know it, I'm trying to wiggle myself out of these restraints and I start to hyperventilate. My skin chafed horribly against the rough ropes around my wrists that I feel blood oozing out but with my mind racing I can barely feel the pain of it.

"Woah, woah, woah! Calm down now, Dollface. If we wanted to kill yah, we would have done so already" A voice spoke.

I try to control my breathing but it only comes out shaky. I hesitantly look up and I gasp at the same man who knocked me out.

"Wh-what the fuck do you want from me?" I tried to speak confidently but the way my body shivers from both fear of my situation and how cold it is in this room, it betrays me.

"Do you want my truth or the actual truth?" The burnt man smirks as he sat on an uncomfortable looking chair, that he had brought in.

"Why am I here? Who the fuck are you?" I questioned as I stared at the man in front of me.

His eyes were bright blue, turquoise. It almost looked as though they were shimmering from how beautiful they looked. Although, it was obvious they held nothing of a human being would. This man, just being in the presence of him. Is terrifying.

"My boss Shigaraki, wanted you to join the league. Would'yah think huh? After all, it wouldn't be much of a difference if you did since you were affiliated with the Shie Hassaikai's." He stated while leaning back and pulling out a ciggarette.

He pointed his index finger to the sky and instinctively, I looked up but I hear him chuckle so I look back at him to see a small blue light coming out of his index finger that lit up the cigarette.

I scoff as I shook my head.

"Join the league of villains? Ahh... that's right, the infamous group organization. Man... y'all are fucked up. To kidnap a child? Seriously, what the fuck was that about?" I remarked.

Although, the burnt man rose his eyebrows and grinned with a soft chuckle. I cringe at the sight of his piercings nearly breaking from how wide he is able to grin like that.

"We're fucked up? Please, what about your little husband huh? Bet he didn't tell you his whole goal came from torturing a little girl? A young girl that isn't even 10 years old yet, if I might add" The burnt man inhaled his cigarette and blew it out from his nose.

I cringe at the thought of how bad that must've hurt.

"A child? Seriously? Doubt it, Kai wouldn't do such a thing. Not to a chil-" I immediately stop and my thoughts trace back to the little girl I stumbled upon.

I remember how badly she trembled once Kai walked up to us, how she begged for me not to let her go and the amount of bandages she was wrapped in.

"Ahh... so you do know about the kid and yet you didn't lend a helping hand to her? And here you're calling us fucked up" The burnt man snickered as he held up a device, the news broadcasting of the little girl being trapped from the outside world because of Kai.

I drop my head and looked at the ground while my breathing becomes rapid and my thoughts race to the point I can't focus on just one.

A child? The little Girl- no. Kai... he wouldn't. Would he? What if this burnt man is telling the truth? Based on my encounter with the girl, all the signs are pointing that it is correct. How is he able to hurt a child? A child that isn't even 10... my god.. just what is this man capable of doing if he went that far? Holy shit... oh my god... no, please tell me it isn't true. Kai, why would he?

"I'll give you a dollar if you tell me what you're thinking about"

I snap my head up from the voice that sounded like Kai but it came from the man that stood in front of the door entrance. The man with the burning red eyes.

"Wh-what?" I breathed out.

My heart aches and my stomach feels sick from the thought of Kai being able to hurt a defenseless child. I began silently sobbing as I looked at the ground while my heart feels like someone's hand gouged in to grip onto my heart, squeezing it but not ripping it out.

A pain, too familiar that I've known. The pain and my thoughts traced back to my father, an image of him hurting me. The way my father said things to me, the way he physically hurt me were too much that I physically felt sick from the idea of Kai doing the same. But the thing was, he probably already had. The lump in my throat began hurting everytime I tried to suck down my pain that resided in my heart, a pain that I tried to bury away that was caused by my father but Kai, managed to open the wound back up.

"Will you join The League Of Villains, Miss Chisaki?" The mockery in that tone was obvious.

"Don't... call me that" I said weakly.

"Fine, L/n. Will you join-!" Shigaraki stops at the sound of something exploding in the same building we're in.

"BOSS! THE SHIE HASSAIKAI'S ARE HERE!" A voice yelled from down the hallway.

My body tenses up from the name being yelled out. Although, I simply look down at the ground. Not wanting to fight from the emotional exhaustion I felt. My mind hurts from the many thoughts facing that a migraine began to form.

"CHISAKI Y/N!" A voice yelled too closely but it was obvious they were in the room.

I didn't dare to look up from the fear it might be Kai. Although I looked up in hopes that he'd tell me they were wrong, that he wouldn't do such a thing. But I was deceived from another man standing there and fighting off both Shigaraki and the burnt man off.

Everything around me began lighting up in beautiful blue flames while screaming of curses filled the room but it only came deaf to me. Everything was being destroyed in matter of minutes, seconds even. And yet here I am, tied to a chair, unable to move as I were hyperventilating from not how dangerous the situation I am in. But from hurt I was that Kai, managed to trick me into thinking he was such a great guy.

Images of Kai waking me up with his hand on my face came into view, the way he'd speak so gently with me only hurt now.

"It's okay my Darling, that man won't touch you again okay? I promise you that baby. And I promise to protect you if this situation happens again."

That day when I went into the store and a random man felt up on me. I remember the feeling of how safe I felt with Kai when he reassured that I was safe with him came into mind.

Was everything all lies?

"Y/N!!!" A voice screeched in panic.

I blink a couple times at the sight of the whole Shie Hassaikai's running towards me and I finally comprehend my situation.

One, where I was being devoured by the dancing blue flames that slowly touched my skin.

Maybe this love wasn't for me. Maybe being with Kai was a mistake. Look where this lead to me. A road to destruction of flames erupting around me that sizzled onto my skin.

Kai.. chisaki kai, I guess... it was the both of us that gotten too reckless for one another huh? I hate that I love you. But trust when i say, I've never loved another like this. I never got to tell you as much as I should.

-

-

-

CREDITS TO THE ARTIST:
uska.tg

On insta I think.

!!! SPOILER WARNING !!!
F.Y.I. as mentioned, this story is loosely based on the show so Overhaul didn't get his arms taken away lmao

(I DO NOT OWN MHA PLZ DONT SUE ME IM BROKE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 11.3K 43
Bอฆฬฅnอฆฬฅhอฆฬฅaอฆฬฅ Bอฆฬฅoอฆฬฅyอฆฬฅsอฆฬฅ Xอฆฬฅ Fอฆฬฅeอฆฬฅmอฆฬฅ!อฆฬฅ Rอฆฬฅeอฆฬฅaอฆฬฅdอฆฬฅeอฆฬฅrอฆฬฅ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐™ป/๐š— ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š—, ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐š•๐šข ๐š—...
368K 11.2K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
3.9K 78 21
Kirishima Eiji is an 18 year old private academy student who works at a small cosplay cafe. Summer vacation is coming up and her best friend offers h...
70.8K 2.6K 46
He is forbidden to approach. Why? Because he's your collegaue, your boss and... he's married. You've known each other for a few years, and are worki...