For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

By TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~πŸ’¦πŸ†πŸ‘ πŸ‘…" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... More

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

Requested Chapter 2: Day Off

2K 57 30
By TheTaeBTSLover

[Note: This chapter was requested by Jesseyplayz_ Enjoy!! <3]

|7:30 a.m.|

Taehyung winced when he heard his alarm clock ring for the third time already. He had no will to wake up this morning. He was extremely fatigued with the amount of work he had done in the past week and wanted nothing but to stay at home, and relax all day with his husband.

But he knew he had to be at work.

And so did Jungkook.

He groaned again, shutting off the alarm and cursing at it in his head. He looked over to his side where he saw Jungkook peacefully sleeping. His eyes closed as his chest rhythmically moved up and down.

He smiled and scooted closer to the younger. Once he kissed his forehead, he started getting out of bed only to be halted when he felt a hand on his wrist.

"Honey, stay." He heard Jungkook's deep morning voice. Unable to resist his lover's sweet call, he gave in and laid down beside him again. Snuggling into his chest and wrapping an arm around him.

"Good morning, love." He whispered in order to maintain the serene and peaceful atmosphere.

Jungkook finally opened his eyes, and blissfully smiled when he sighted his husband. Taehyung looked stunning with the sunlight reflecting off his face and his tan, almost naked body sprawled in between the white sheets. Like an angel on Earth.

The younger leaned in to kiss his forehead, and whispered back, "Morning to you too, gorgeous."

Taehyung contentedly hummed and cuddled more into Jungkook. He internally wished he could stay here forever. His sore arms and legs felt so immensely comfortable beside Jungkook's on their bed. He didn't want to get up whatsoever.

The younger rubbed his back and asked, "How're you feeling?"

"So tired."

"Awe. Really?"

"Mhm."

"Do you have to go to work today?"

Taehyung nodded his head. His hair moving against Jungkook's bare chest almost making the younger giggle. But he suppressed the urge and twisted his lips into a smile as he waited for Taehyung to verbally answer him.

"Yeah, I need to. Everything's so hectic at work. I can't let them be by themselves."

"You sure no one else can manage with you gone?"

"They probably can. But I'll feel guilty to burden them with everything while I relax." He pouted and looked up to meet Jungkook's gaze.

"Hey, it's alright, baby. You can take a day off. We all need one once in a while."

Taehyung smiled, followed by a soft sigh. "I wish I could. I really do. But I need to go, as much as I don't want to."

"Do you think you'll be productive if you don't wanna go in the first place?"

Taehyung pursed his lips, his eyes furrowed in thought. He sighed again after a few seconds, " I don't know. But I'll feel too guilty if I stay at home."

"What if I share the guilt with you?"

"Huh?"

"I won't go to work either, darling. Then we can both cuddle all day. I'll take good care of you, sweetheart." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's neck, trying to entice him with his sweet words.

Taehyung squealed and shoved his face further into Jungkook, "Stop, Jeon. You're playing dirty now."

The younger whole-heartedly laughed, "What do you mean?"

"You're making me desperate now. Cuddling with you all day- that sounds perfect."

"Give in, Tae. You won't be able to say no to that offer."

"But, hon. I really should be at work."

"Sometimes you just gotta do what you want to. You need to take care of yourself first before you wish to take care of others and your work."

"That's a solid point."

"So what? You in? Or do you need more kisses for me to convince you?"

Taehyung hummed in thought. Then, with a mischievous glint in his eye, he whispered, "I need more convincing."

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. He pulled the older closer to him and held him tight with his strong arms. Then he pecked Taehyung's shoulder and whispered, "Do you feel warm, Tae?"

"So warm." The older replied. His voice muffled due to Jungkook's bicep.

"We could do this all day, angel. I'd hold you all day. Maybe on the couch, as we eat hot ramen and watch our favourite show. Or maybe right here, in our bed, all day. I'll probably give you a massage too, if you want. How does that sound? Doesn't it sound like the perfect day you could have with me? Hm?" Jungkook slowly whispered, gently swaying Taehyung in his arms and planting a soft kiss on his body after every sentence.

He pulled apart and looked at his husband, waiting for his reaction.

Taehyung's eyes were wide and he looked at Jungkook as he spoke, "Oh fuck. I'm so in."

Jungkook giggled and kissed Taehyung's lips, "I told you'd give in, babe."

"How in the world was I supposed to resist that? Like, you're magic, Kook."

The younger giggled some more, and reached for Taehyung's phone. He gave it to the older, "Tell your boss you're not coming now. It'll get too late otherwise."

"You tell Miyoung too. You think she'll let you stay?"

"Of course. I have a few days off that I can take. Don't worry, darling."

|9:00 p.m.|

"So, how was the day for you, love?" Jungkook pulled Taehyung by the waist and into his arms.

"Perfect. Just like you promised it'd be." The older wrapped his arms around his lover's neck and softly pecked his nose, making Jungkook grin.

"Did you have fun?"

"So much. It was so relaxing, exactly what I needed. Thank you, honey." Taehyung rested his head against Jungkook's chest and smiled.

"Awe, you're welcome, baby. Don't thank me." He rubbed Taehyung's lower back and pulled him closer, kissing his temple.

The older sighed, "After how wonderful today was, I don't even feel like going to work tomorrow. I just want to stay with you."

Jungkook snorted, "Babe, really?"

"What?" Taehyung looked up, confused.

"Love, it's Saturday tomorrow."

Taehyung's gasped as his eyes grew in size. A huge grin appeared on his face when he spoke next, "Wait! For real?!"

"Yes! Why'd you think I insisted you on taking the day off? I thought it'd be good to have a long weekend."

"Oh my God! Jungkook, you absolute angel! I fucking love you so much."

Jungkook giggled, "I love you too, Tae. I can't believe you forgot what day it was."

"Ah. Side effects of being too exhausted, I guess."

"My baby really needed today to relax, huh? Did I take good care of him?"

"Oh honey, you did amazing. It doesn't even feel like I worked so much anymore."

"That's good. Relax over the weekend too and I'm sure you'll be all ready for the next week."

"Yeah, hopefully."

"You will be, I promise. I'll pamper you even more."

Taehyung chuckled, "I'll reciprocate that, love."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Omg look who's back 😩🥺

I'm so incredibly sorry to keep y'all waiting for so long 🥺

I kinda hate not being able to update but I can truly do nothing about it. My exams are so near and there's sm stuff to study 😩

Anyways, I saw that we hit a 150K reads today and thought that I definitely need to thank y'all with an update.

So first of all, Thank you so much!! Now, this book has become my book with the most reads, all thanks to y'all. 🥺 Thank you so much for supporting me always and being so patient with me. I'll try my best to update whenever I can!!

I decided to start naming whoever suggested the chapter I've written so the person who did knows that they wanted it. 😅 Lmao I just thought it's been so long so y'all would've forgotten.

The chapter is short, but I hope y'all liked it nonetheless. 🥺

I miss y'all loads, and promise to be back soon!!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤️

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 448 32
What if the two people become perents first and then couple. No it's not any one night stand's story guyz Jeon jungkook and Kim Taehyung were best fr...
632K 35.5K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung β†’ Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...
2.2M 129K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
381K 15.3K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life πŸ‘†kook πŸ‘‡tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...