If He Was Your Fan (A Henry C...

By TheRealChione

What would you do if Henry Cavill was a fan of your fiction? More

Chapter 1: The Panel
Chapter 2: Discussions, Dagwoods, Draenei
Chapter 3: Good Night, Good Day
Chapter 4: Black Stallions & Bikes
Chapter 5: Night Out
Chapter 6: The Set Up
Chapter 7: Working Things Out
Chapter 8: Working Things Out
Chapter 9: Lines in the Sand
Chapter 10: Wind & Thunder
Chapter 11: Lightning & Rain
Chapter 12: Storm Breaking
Chapter 13: Perfect Storm
Chapter 14: Day After
Chapter 15: Sunday, Sunday
Chapter 16: Monday
Chapter 17: TGIF
Chapter 18: Off & On & Into
Chapter 19: The Cavill Challenge
Chapter 20: Games Afoot
Chapter 21: Face Off
Chapter 22: Mmmonday
Chapter 23: Week of Wooing
Chapter 24: Night & Day
Chapter 25: Lesson One
Chapter 26: Come What May
Chapter 27: Hallow's Eve
Chapter 28: Good News, Bad News
Chapter 29: Why What Who When How
Chapter 30: Scent of Daddy
Chapter 31: "L" Words
Chapter 32: Afterglow
Chapter 33: Wrapped
Chapter 34: Moving On
Chapter 35: Old York, New Spot
Chapter 36: TLC
Chapter 37: Christmas
Chapter 38: Reservations for Two
Chapter 39: Happy New Year
Chapter 40: Click, Click Boom
Chapter 41: Fortnight Falling
Chapter 42: Coffee & Cavill
Chapter 43: Captured
Chapter 44: Briefing
Chapter 45: Simple and Clean
Chapter 46: New In Town
Chapter 47: Emeralds
Chapter 48: WTH, WTF
Chapter 49: Prey
Chapter 50: Working It Out
Chapter 51: Chances
Chapter 52: Fallout
Chapter 54: Moving Forward
Part 55: Another Wrap
Chapter 56: A Perfect Day (Henry POV)
Chapter 57: Perfect Night (Henry POV)
Chapter 58: Separate But United?
Chapter 59: Prerogatives
Chapter 60: Britainization, Part 1
Chapter 61: Britainization, Part 2
Chapter 62: Britainization, Mounting Up
Chapter 63: Britainization with a T
Part 64: A Fine Match
Chapter 65: Birthday in Bed
Chapter 66: Walk, Trot, Canter, Jump
Chapter 67: Straight to The Castle
Chapter 68: Weighed & Measured
Part 69: Family, Meet Boyfriend
Part 70: Thanksgiving
Part 71: At the Library
Part 72: Found Wanting
Part 73: Tarnish
Part 74: Lost and Found
Part 75: The Unwrapping
Part 76: American Lady
Part 77: Visitor & Suitor
Part 78: Blue to Green to Blue (Henry POV)
Part 79: Eventing (Henry POV)
Part 80: Tea Time (Henry POV)
Part 81: The Second Strike
Part 82: My Lost Lady (Henry POV)
Part 83: The Clearing
Part 84: Two Words
Part 85: Sail Away
Part 86: A KISA...Finally

Chapter 53: Three Words

716 28 3
By TheRealChione

(Henry POV)

I was quickly becoming a beast, as my trainer said.

I have to admit it was partially because I was working out my frustration...my sexual frustration. I never realized how spoiled I was, having her like I did all the time. Now she is in the same house, same bed, and all we'd done so far was cuddle and kiss. I was afraid to make a move. It had only been a couple of weeks since the end of filming, and I was doing some voice work, but it all felt like dog years now.

But hope drove me. She had not left. The night we came back from the party made me realize we really had a chance.

We came back to the house talking about the party and everyone there. Somehow there was no discussion that involved the names Brock or Emma.

"I was really surprised when Stuart showed up," she said softly as I played fetch with Kal. "The scream Stella let out! Good thing the party was already over and she dropped paper plates instead of real ones. She really missed him."

"Yeah," I nodded following her as she held on to Luna's leash, moving with her. "You can tell he really missed her. Did they leave after the party?"

"I think so," she smiled.

"I guess he couldn't stand to be away from her a moment longer." I stayed near her, wanting to keep the conversation going.

"I'd like to figure out how he got onto the grounds," She shrugged up at me as Luna found her favorite tree and climbed it. "We were a closed set."

"Ah, when there's a will, there's a way, darling," I smiled, looking at her meaningfully as I closed the distance between us. "Stuart has no intention of letting her go. I'll bet there is a reason he was out of touch for a bit."

"Maybe, but that could be good or bad," she nodded and swallowed harder than usual.

"Or maybe the time apart made him realize how much he missed her, isn't that good?"

"But it hurt, Henry," She whispered, leaning so close to me that it was painful not to reach out and hold her just then. "drove her a little crazy, too."

I suddenly wasn't sure if we were talking about Stella and Stuart anymore. "I'm sure he'll make up for it. I think they love each other, it'll work out."

"You do?"

"Yes, I do."

We got ready for bed and we stood on opposite sides. The plan is usually to have sex, and fall asleep curled in each other's arms, but she didn't look like she wanted that or didn't. She still sported that confused look.

I swallowed hard. "Should I sleep on the couch?" I have never slept on the couch! I couldn't believe I offered it, but if staying on the couch meant she stayed, I was alright with it. I just didn't want her packing and calling a cab.

"No," she said quickly.

"You're not going to—"

She laughed, "No, Henry, I'm not going to sleep on the couch. Let Kal have it."

My heart sank when she got in bed and turned her back to me. I laid on my back staring at the ceiling. "Darling?"

"Yes?"

I sighed, realizing I had to be patient. I turned away, and my chest constricted. "Good night, love."

"Good night."

In the middle of the night, I awakened, warmth at my back. I stayed still, feeling her arms around me, her nose and cheek at my back, her legs and hips aligned with mine. She spooned me, warming me from head to toe, and giving me hope. I turned to her slowly and pulled her close, watching her sleepily get into her snuggle spot on my chest and shoulder and move her arm around me. I wasn't sure how long I stayed awake, just watching her, but I knew it would be a matter of time before things got right again.

I was outside doing t-drills. I could smell food cooking and it made me get intense. I was hungry in more ways than one, stealing glances at her in the house wearing a gown and moving about, cooking and working in the kitchen. I could tell by the way she moved that she still wasn't wearing underwear, another gift of hope to me. I had worked to get her, but I also had to work to keep her. I was running out of ideas. I knew gifts wouldn't work, she told me that once. She once said that I'm sorry gifts are like asking to pretend something didn't happen.

It was starting to get dark outside. I went in and washed up for supper. Once again, she served supper, but didn't sit down. This time I sat and waited. I was hungry, but I sat and waited.

"Henry, it's curry," she tells me.

"I know."

"Go ahead and eat."

I gave a small smile. "I'll wait."

"For what?"

"For you."

"Henry—"

"Please sit and eat with me."

She made herself a plate and sat next to me, to my right.

I was at the head of the table, as always. God, I loved that. There is a big difference between sitting at the head of a table alone and sitting with someone there, especially to your right. "Thank you."

She smiled, raising an eyebrow at me as she got her first forkful.

I chuckled softly. "What?"

"Nothing."

"C'mon," I mirrored her expression. "What is it?"

"I would like to work out with you soon."

"I was hoping you would," I said with a sigh. "Outside? Inside? I have the cones and ladders—"

"How about the exercises we did before together?"

I brightened at that. Oh, not only were those fun, but they led to... "I really enjoyed those, love, I'd love to."

"Would you like to try some stretches tonight?" she asked.

"I'm game," I tried to sound casual, but I wasn't sure if I was pulling it off.

"I saw some stuff online and...you don't pay enough attention to your flexibility, Henry."

"Kind of a strong guy, sweetheart."

"You need to balance, babe."

Babe. Now when she did that, called me pet names, I took notice. She called me those all the time, but lately it was sparingly, almost like when she forgot not to. But now I had hope, more than I did before.

We went to our exercise area and she had laid out not only our mats but a comforter or two. I still didn't make assumptions. This is stretching, not so much working out, which required more space. She put on some leggings as a t-shirt, and I felt teased.

"Okay..." she says, extending her hands to me. I took them and she held tight. "Now, go into a squat..."

We did that, and stared at each other. "Whoa..." I realized that we were both kind of depending on each other here. One of us could fall. I kept the hold tight.

"Breathe in your nose, out of your mouth?" She did so, and I joined her. "Up now." We were close again and she said, "Cross hands." We did. "Let go of your left and squat back." We held each other by our right hands and slowly squatted, looking at each other. We laughed. "Ready to switch?"

I nodded and we brought our left hands together to let go of our rights. We stayed there for about thirty seconds and we both silently brought our hands together. I smiled. We both kind of felt it, knew. "What now?"

"Back to back?"

We locked arms and I lifted her. To my surprise she was also able to get me off the ground a few inches. We did this a few times, and I actually walked with her that way.

"My feet are straight up, babe!" She cheered. "Wow!"

"Workouts are paying off," I panted. I slowly let her down. "I liked that. You're a great weight to work out with."

"Uh, thanks?" she chuckled, quirking her eyebrow at me. "Okay, now take my forearm, I'll take yours." She was a foot or so in front but facing me. "Good. Now lean forward, and left the inside leg out behind you..."

"We look like ice skaters," I chuckled.

"Very strong and trusting couples," she says softly. You hold for awhile. "Alright, other side."

We did the other side and I looked over at her. She was looking at me, a small smile on her lips. We released and I looked at down at her. "What now?"

"Kneel."

I obeyed.

She knelt in front of me, facing the same direction, our bodies inches apart. She extended her hands out. "Okay, hold my hands."

I took them gently, inhaling her scent. "Alright." My voice sounded deep, even to me.

She leaned forward and stretched, relying on me completely to keep her from falling forward. I did not fail her. She arched her back, looking as if she could take flight, her head falling back. I could hear her take deeper breaths, her chest expanded and more open and she gave a huge sigh. "Alright, pull me back."

I pulled gently and made no secret of sniffing her hair, brushing my lips at her temple.

"Curl forward."

I was basically spooning her on my knees, much the way I remember our first time. I folded my arms around her and she leaned forward, stretching my back but also giving me the luxury of being so close. We breathed this way. I could have stayed like this.

"Alright, you can—" She gasped softly as I cradled her hips against mine, keeping my hands holding hers and my arms around her.

"Sorry," I whispered in her hair.

"Oh, that's okay—"

"No," I whispered again. "I'm sorry I let that happen. I don't ever want that to happen again." I felt her draw a shaky breath. I wish I could see her face. "I love you, and I'm sorry I hurt you."

She turned in my arms and looked up at me, sitting cross-legged. "I have been waiting for that."

"For what?"

"For you to show responsibility and regret," She whispered. "I couldn't trust you if you didn't."

"Why didn't you say that?" I felt a lump in my throat. "I would have—"

"But then I wouldn't be sure if you were sincere, or if you are apologizing because of being caught, not what happened." Her eyes were bright with emotion.

"Am I forgiven then?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, but I don't forget easily," she said with a small smile. "and at least we can move forward now."

"We can?" I got on my hands and knees in front of her, leaning forward and rubbing her cheek with my own. I nuzzled her neck. "Can we?"

"Y-yes, I suppose—"

All I needed to hear. I kissed her hungrily, needfully. I felt like I was starving. And when she returned the kiss, I trembled slightly for control...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.5K 21
Waking up next to Henry Cavill sounds like a dream come true. What if it's a little more complicated than that? 18+ NSFW
763K 11.8K 53
I feel we don't have enough of Henry Cavill and I've decided share some of my favourite tumblr imagines! (Disclaimer: I do not write these imagines I...
3K 64 11
↳ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 -Y! IT x reader •𝐅! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 【-------】-𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❝you'll float too..❞ [𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒] #𝟏 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 ...
88.3K 2.5K 100
!!! I MADE A PART TWO, WHICH IS MY CURRENT WORK. SO READ THIS AND THEN THE OTHER. OR JUST GO TO THE OTHER!!! Here you will find all the markiplier im...