The official Yandere's X work...

By adventurefan2020

(FINISHED FOR GOOD!) This one-shot book will feature workers of all kinds who go on mini adventures of their... More

More info about the book.
The rule guide for requesting.
Yandere child twin brothers x male babysitter reader
Yandere Schnee Family(Willow, Winter, and Weiss) x Male Faunus butler.
A Christmas one-shot special!
Yandere slime girl x male science assistant reader.
Yandere male child clones x mother scientist reader.
Yandere Mipha x female cook reader
Yandere rich family x male teenage pizza delivery reader.
Valentines Day special one-shot!
Yandere High School DXD x male Nighttime Janitor reader.
Yandere female lifeguard x male orphan child reader.
Yandere Twin sisters x maid reader
Announcement.
Yandere Danganronpa 2 girls x Male teacher reader.
Yandere female flight attendant x male child reader.
Yandere Party girl x Party DJ reader
Yandere Crunchy-roll Hime x female graphic designer.
Yandere Civilians x male soldier reader.
Yandere class x male teacher reader.
Yandere male patient x male doctor reader.
Yandere ????'s x male chef reader.
Yandere Balalaika x male bartender reader.
Yandere female robot x male engineer reader.
Yandere Customer x male Barista reader.
Yandere Femboys x male security guard.
Yandere Female Idols x female assistant reader.
Yandere depressed male teenager x male family friend reader.
Yandere Goddess x male Priest reader.
Yandere female Anthro animal girls x male zoo Janitor reader.
Yandere Charlie x male hotel worker.
Yandere Princess x pet dragon reader.
Yandere female bullies x male class president reader.
Yandere Remnants of despair x male police reader x Yandere Junko and Mukuro.
Yandere family (wife, son, and 2 daughters) x male janitor reader.
Yandere O.R.C. x Male Manga/Hentai store owner reader.
Labor day shorts.
Yandere mall thief x male mall cop reader.
Yandere Honkai Impact 3 x male butler reader.
Yandere Liberty Buchanan x male Ranger reader.
Yandere female lifeguard x female swimmer reader.
Yandere Female wolf x Female Park Ranger reader.
Yandere Warriors of Hope x male babysitter reader.
Thanksgiving Special!
Yandere Female bank robbers x male banker reader.
Christmas special!
Christmas special #2
Yandere Cinder and Emerald x male Reporter reader.
Yandere male teen x male reader. (Part II)
Yandere Doll x Male doll maker reader.
Yandere Fem FNAF x male security guard reader.
Yandere female teacher x female student reader
Yandere female soldiers x male general reader.
Valentine's day 2022 Special!
Announcement from me!
Yandere class x male teacher reader. (Part II)
Yandere Customers x female waitress reader.
Yandere male fan x male youtuber reader.
Yandere female game character x male game designer reader.
Easter Special
Yandere Husband x Wife reader x Yandere Daughter.
Yandere supernatural girls x male paranormal investigator reader.
Yandere Fem private eye x male citizen reader.
Yandere Abigail x male farmer reader.
Special 2022: Yandere Actress x male cameraman reader
Yandere Mermaids x male fisherman reader.
Yandere King x male Servant reader.
2022 Thanksgiving Special!
2022 Christmas Special!
Yandere female actress x child reader.
Finished for good

Yandere Apple white x female teacher assistant reader.

3.9K 40 1
By adventurefan2020

Requested by Belizeannon

Series: Ever After High.

(Y/N's POV)

I got to ever high earlier today so I can help prepare for the special assembly happening today and it's gonna end with the band team playing a finale song, so it's all gotta be prepared fast. Unfortunately, I got to do it by myself today but then again, no one volunteered for some odd reason so I stepped in and was the first teacher assistant to help so now I gotta do the job. I headed for the gym to begin and when I entered, everything was there and all I needed to do was to put it all together. 

Y/N- Ok, here we go.

I got to the signs and went to the back to retrieve a ladder, I found it and headed back to put it on. I set up the ladder and made sure it was locked before getting the sign and climbed up.

Y/N's mind- Stay still now. 

Just then, I heard someone coming in and looked behind to see...

"Good morning Ms.Y/N.~"

Apple White.

Y/N- Good morning to you too, Ms.Apple.

Apple white- What are doing right now?

Y/N- Just trying to hang this sign up there. What are you doing here?

Apple White- I'm here to help, of course, why are you by yourself by the way?

Y/N- No one volunteered for it, so I had to step up and help, or else, today's special assembly would be canceled if nothing got done.

Apple White- You are kind to take on this task on your own, but fear not, I'm here to assist you in any way I can.~

Y/N- Oh, that's very kind of you Apple. Now, would you kindly hold this ladder tightly so it doesn't move?

Apple White- Of course, Ms.Y/N.~

She held the ladder and I felt much safer now but I still had a question on my mind.

Y/N's mind- Did she volunteer with me last minute?

(Apple White's POV)

I was so glad to be here with Ms.Y/N, just the way she is and how she takes care of everything is excellent. She's kind, funny, hard-working and she's a teacher assistant to science and history where I have classes with her which makes the class days even better. I'm glad everything went to plan as of right now, how no one volunteered but what she doesn't need to know was...

Apple White's mind- I scared, bribed, or convinced everyone who wanted to volunteer. 

I wanted to make this to be her and me alone, so I had to do whatever it took to make that happen, even my own friends weren't safe from this.

Y/N- Ok, now we must set the stage and everything. 

Apple White- Understood, Ms.Y/N.~

I was the best helper for her, no one else wouldn't be nearly as helpful as me. This is only part of my plan to take her and make her my personal and high-ranking servant. 

Apple White's mind- Just wait till you are mine Y/N, your life will be so much fairer than here.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

After a couple of hours passed, Apple White and I finished everything for today.

Y/N- Well, we did it. Thank you so much.

Apple White- You are very welcome Y/N, is there anything you need help with?

Y/N- No, everything is perfect here and with only a few minutes to spare.

Apple White- In that case, I got something for you Ms.Y/N.

She went to her bag and pulled out a container that had a slice of cake. 

Apple white- A treat to celebrate my appreciation for you and everything you do for Ever After high.~

Y/N- For me? Well, thank you for this, you really are the fairest of them all.

Apple White- *Giggles* Why thank you Ms.Y/N.~

I opened it up and ate the first slice and it was very good.

Y/N- Mmm~ This is good.

Apple White- I had my chefs in my home make it and I made sure it was the perfect cake.

I can tell it is from her house chefs on how tasty it is compared to the ones you can get from the grocery stores.

Y/N- *Munching* Well, that was good, thanks.

Apple White- *Giggles* Now, let's go, the first-period bell is about to ring. I'll see you soon in the second period Y/N, till then. Bye-bye.~

Then, she left the gym skipping her way out, and as much it was nice to see her all happy, something about today was a bit...odd

Y/N's mind- Maybe I'm overthinking it? Well, time to head to Math classes.

(Timeskip)

(No POV)

The school was done for the day and the assembly began with the principal beginning his speech and whatnot, Y/N was standing there next to some other teachers and watched the crowd. She spotted Apple White and she met her eyes with Y/Ns right away and waved at her and Y/N did the same. Once the principal was done taking, the band set up everything and Y/N took this chance to get some water and she excused herself. While she headed out, Apple White followed suit timing of when the spell would take effect. Y/N reached the fountain and drank but then, she felt a sudden headache and her face was feeling hot for some reason, so she ran to the women's bathroom and looked in the mirror, her face was red.

Y/N- What the-?!

She began to start the cold water to cool her face and take it slow while her headache was acting up. Apple White heard it all from the door and was happy that her cake did its job well. She entered the bathroom and pretended to be concerned and confused about Y/N.

Apple White- Oh dear Y/N, what's wrong?

Y/N- Headache...Hot face and...everything bad.

Apple White- Oh dear, I got something for your headache, here you go.

She handed her some "Pain killers" but were actually sleeping drugs. Y/N wasn't the wiser and took it without a second thought. She began to feel lightheaded right away and was having trouble keeping her balance.

Y/N- Apple? What...is this? This...isn't painkillers.

Apple White- Oh, your right about that one Y/N. It's sleeping pills, you need to rest for a while.~

Y/N- Wha-?! Why?! What are you doing?!

Apple White- Shhhhhh.~

Apple White watched her get weaker by the second and said one last thing before Y/N blacked out.

Apple White- Rest easy, my lovely servant.~

(The End)

Here is your request and I hope you enjoyed it!! :) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 194 11
(y/n) is a child who was born in a dead world. The world is dead and hell is crowded letting the dead rise from their graves, all he knows is a bunke...
38.5K 870 14
Your daddy works in a very big company and his promotion demands certain hours, but when he brought up that he was a single parent to a 4-year-old, h...
136K 3.1K 30
❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 "𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒" 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐒.ᐟ❝ ---------- ⌞𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: 𝗢𝗻...
29.9K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.