9th member; of Stray Kids x2

By cuty-minmin

face claim; @hwa.min on Instagram started;27/8/2020 ended; MAKE SURE TO READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE THIS ONE^^... More

Get to Know Lee SuRi; P2
Back to you
April Fools
Lean on
Blue Velvet
Birthday celebration
Birthday celebration; P2
The talking show ; EP1
The talking show; EP2
The talking show; EP3
All the memories we had
Ice Cream Fanboy ;P2 ;Book1
Again
The talking show; EP4
Late night practice
EX
Things Stray kids once said; P7
Right Person, Wrong time
Stressed out
Danger.
Shopping
First win
Break Into
Police and News
Early
Beside me
Back
3 AM
Attention
Wedding
Endgame; p3
New manager
New friendships
24th member; of NCT
Cookies
So important
First kiss
How we used to be
Back for a minute
Merry Christmas
Wise words
Waiting
The talking show; EP5
What did he like?
Not a big deal
Same mistakes
Please
Worried
Date
Phonophobia; p2
Dispatch; p2
First last kiss
Manager
Fix
Fix; P2
Again
Like the old times
Join
Meeting again
Senior
Coffee and donuts
All day all night
Fanfic
Hyunjin
Things stray kids once said; P8
Midnight thoughts
A baby
The talking show ;P6
Dispatch; p3
Hanging out
YOU
Her love-life
Period; P1
Period; P2
First date
Blushy
If things were different; SPECIAL CHAPTER
That one girl
Secret stage
Things stray kids once said; P9
Unknown
Another chance
What she wants
Scandal
Crazy
No where
Troublemaker
If things were different; SPECIAL CHAPTER; P2
Things stray kids once said; P10
Troublemaker; P2
Out of trouble
If things were different; SPECIAL CHAPTER; P3
Playing with fire
You need to know
If things were different; Special chapter
Hug-Game
Daydream
Emotional
Daydream; P2
Sorry, I Love You
Jealousy
Secret Secret
Red lights
Morning
Sad truth
Cool
Elevator
The talking show; EP7
Things stray kids once said; P11
Report
Bumper cars
Paparazzi
I don't care
Official
New Rules
Okey Dokey
Airport
Time of the month

Moving out

3.2K 116 23
By cuty-minmin

A/N: HI HEHEE SORRY

"Are you really doing that?" Euntae watched Hyunjin put his stuff in one of his bags. The older guy sighed, looking at Chan. "What are they doing that make you guys want them to leave?" Minho sighed, leaning over to Euntae, whispering something to him making him gasp, slamming his hand over his mouth.

"Whatever he said is a lie." Suri said, entering the room. 

"Well, it wasn't a lie last night." Felix scoffed and she rolled her eyes annoyed. She walked over to Hyunjin, helping him with some of his clothes. 

"Are you done with your clothes?" Chan asked the girl and she nodded her head. 

"Well, most of my stuff are already there. I didn't move everything back here when I came back." The two decided to just stay at her old dorm, instead of buying or renting something new for now, plus it was already close to both the company and the boys' dorm. "Don't miss us too much." 

"We won't." Both Hyunjin and Suri glared at Seungmin and Minho, causing Euntae to sigh, walking over to Hyunjin's bags, helping him caring it downstairs. 

"You guys suck." Suri groaned, grabbing her bag and keys. 

"Well, you do too. Drive back home safely." Changbin said, throwing her jacket at her. 

"Hey-" 

"Aren't you guys going to at least say goodbye." Hyunjin tried to hug Jeongin, who just pushed him away, walking to the kitchen, causing the two to pout, as if their own kid ignored their hug. 

"We're going to see you in a few hours already, let us have a break. We have been around you two since 2017. We deserve a break." Seungmin said, helping Suri with her bags. 

"You're the worst friends ever." She started.

"Yeah, yeah- Bye." Seungmin closed the door behind her, watching as Felix did the same to Hyunjin. The two inside the car turned to each other, the same pout still on their faces.

"I guess they don't want us here anymore." Suri started. 

"Maybe if we-" Hyunjin turned back to the window, opening it. "Are you guys sure-"

"Bye." Minho said one last time, before turning to their dorm, with the other boys following him. 

"They'll probably cry tonight." Suri whispered to herself, and to the guy beside her too. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jeongin asked the boys as soon as they entered the dorm. 

"Let's order food too." Jisung rushed to his phone, as the others started choosing a movie.

"Yeah, they'll probably cry themselves to sleep tonight." Hyunjin assured Suri, before starting the car, driving to their new house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.8K 43
𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙮𝙘𝙡𝙚, 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩...
335K 11K 150
"Keeping you as a trainee is useless because you are basically our ace and have the skills to even debut as a soloist, so I wanted you to join the gi...
7.4K 188 21
Kim Minjee, the 9th member of stray kids! (ChanxOC) ⚠︎︎This book is for entertainment purposes, any and all photos do not belong to me unless I say o...
21.2K 229 25
#1 in hyunjin x reader 🥇 ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧ ~𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔/𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔/ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉...