High school baby. | l.s. (mpr...

By LoveLou__

Harry and Louis met on vacation, but due to a misunderstanding they couldn't reach out to each other afterwar... More

Vacation
First day of school
First one to know
Clearance
The party
The bomb dropped
Opening up
Baby stuff and surprises
Unspoken feelings
True or false?
Intimacy and anger
Now they know
Injured
The perfect parent doesn't exist
Unexpected
No future
How to deal with heartbreak?
That wasn't supposed to happen
Same mistakes
Responsibility
Love and Nightmare
Trouble on the pitch
Little accident
Defending
Giving everything
The last straw
Tired of fighting
Explanation and Appointment
Small steps
Back to normal
Family
Lads
No break from problems
Justice
Day off from parental duties
The last game
The contract
New home, new life
Complete
Coming home
Back to the beach
The beginning of forever
Epilogue

Second first time

4.4K 136 190
By LoveLou__

*smut warning*

Louis woke up with a throbbing head and he groaned. He opened his eyes but squeezed them shut quickly when a burning pain shot through his head at the terribly bright light. When the pain vanished he tried again, slower this time and he blinked a few times until he fixated on a plain white ceiling. He heard a beeping sound and slowly turned his head into the direction of the noise. He blinked again when he registered the monitor that seemed to show a heart rate. He turned his head to the other side and saw a white room and when he looked down his body he saw that cables and tubes were all over him. He was in the hospital.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows, because why the fuck was he in the hospital? Then it hit him and he remembered what had happened yesterday. He collided with someone at his footie game and he didn't know if he had imagined it, but his friends and Harry and his mum were there.

He groaned again when he felt his bladder burning in his lower stomach, because he had to use the toilet so badly. He wanted to stand up to go to the toilet, but remembered that he was connected to the monitor and there was no chance standing up. He searched the bed for some kind of remote or something so he could call a nurse and after a terribly long while he finally found it. He pressed the button and two minutes later a nurse came into the room. She was probably in her early twenties with a long ponytail. She had blonde hair and bangs. Her make up was light and she had pretty facial structures and if Louis wouldn't have been so in love with Harry that he didn't give a shit about anyone else, he would've said that she was hot. Thankfully he didn't care about her looks.

She smiled at him and walked over to the bed.

"Good morning." She said and Louis cleared his throat to get rid of the scratching in his throat. "How are you feeling?" She asked as she examined his face and looked in his eyes to see the size of his pupils.

"Mornin'." He rasped out. "My 'ead hurts like a bitch but I uhm, need the toilet." He said slowly lifting his arms to show her the cables and she chuckled.

"Alright. Let me free you from the cables and then we can go." She said and got to work when Louis' eyes grew wide.

"We?" He asked surprised. She chuckled again and pulled the connector off of his index finger.

"Yes, we. I'm not allowed to let you go to the toilet alone. You have a major concussion and a whiplash, so I have to stay with you in case you get dizzy." She explained and Louis' jaw dropped. He didn't know that it was this bad.

"O-okay." He said slowly.

When she was done she helped him out of the bed and as if it wasn't enough humiliation that he couldn't go to the toilet alone, he was just wearing one of those stupid hospital gowns and he wasn't even wearing underwear. He felt the cold air hit his bum and of course this thing was just tied behind his neck and everyone could see his arse. Great.

Thankfully there was a bathroom in the room, because no way in hell would he have walked out of the room like this. He'd rather pissed himself than showing everyone his bare ass.

The nurse helped him over to the bathroom and closed the door behind them.

"Uh, how-?" Louis asked embarrassed his cheeks getting hot and the nurse chuckled next to him.

"Just lift the gown and do your business. It's not the first time I'm doing this." She laughed and Louis went even redder. He played it off like he always did in situations like this- with sass.

"And what if I have to take a shit?" He challenged and she snorted.

"Quite the sassy one here, eh? Then I would've helped you on the toilet and waited in front of the bathroom until you were done." She explained amused holding onto his arm, so she could secure him if he got dizzy.

"And why can't you wait outside now?" He asked annoyed rolling his eyes.

"I could wait outside if you sit down while having a wee. Do you?" She stated and Louis cringed.

"No." Louis simply said. He wasn't even sure if he knew how to take a piss while sitting.

"See? That's why I have to stay here. There's a possibility that you could pass out if you stand too long." She explained and Louis huffed.

"Fine. Can you at least turn around?" He asked.

"And who's going to catch you when you fall?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ugh, I hate this." Louis groaned.

"Oh, come on. Don't be a baby. I was trained for this and trust me your penis isn't the first one I've seen. Anyway, who do you think changed you into this glamorous hospital gown?" She asked amused and Louis' eyes grew wide.

"I didn't need to know that." Louis cringed but lifted his gown and positioned himself in front of the toilet. He waited and tried to concentrate but it didn't work with someone standing directly next to him. He could see the nurse pressing her lips together to try not to laugh from where she was standing next to him and he groaned again.

"Can you like, sing or something like that?" He asked annoyed with the whole situation.

"Seriously?" She laughed unbelieving.

"I can't when someone's watching me!" He argued and she snorted.

"God, you really are one of a kind." She pulled out her phone and put some music on. After a few seconds Louis could finally empty his bladder.

He flushed the toilet and went over to the sink to wash his hands.

"Wasn't that bad, hm?" The nurse asked amused to which Louis scoffed.

"Whatever." He huffed and they went back to the room. He was met with Harry and Jack sitting on the bed. Jack squealed when he saw Louis.

"Daddy!" He shouted, but Harry was quick to shush him.

"Jack. I told you to be quiet." He said sternly, but Jack was already attempting to climb down the bed when Harry caught him and held him in place.

"Hi, baby." Louis chuckled at his son. The nurse helped him over to the bed and Harry stood up with Jack in his arm so Louis could lay down.

"Hey." Harry smiled and placed a kiss to Louis' lips.

"Hi, love." Louis smiled back. Jack made grabby hands at Louis and Harry placed him down carefully.

"Jack, be careful. Daddy's got a boo-boo, so you need to take care." Harry explained and Jack nodded and crawled over to Louis slowly. Louis smiled at him and puckered his lips for Jack to give him a kiss. Jack leaned over and kissed him, careful not to hurt his father.

"Daddy boo-boo?" He asked with big eyes and Louis chuckled.

"Yeah, love. But it's not that bad." He said to not scare Jack. The nurse connected Louis to the monitor again smiling to herself at the cute toddler. When she was done, she checked if everything worked and then looked at Louis.

"If you need the toilet again, just push the button." She chuckled and Louis scoffed.

"Definitely not." He rolled his eyes and she only laughed at him. She left the room and Harry was looking after her with squinted eyes. Louis had to suppress a laugh at his face.

"God, you're so jealous." He laughed and Harry's eyes snapped over to him.

"Excuse me when I don't want anyone else to see you in the nude." Harry huffed.

"Harry, she's a nurse." Louis stated amused.

"Still." Harry said crossing his arms and mumbling something under his breath.

"Come here." Louis scooted over so Harry could sit down on the bed. Jack had already made himself comfortable in Louis' arm and fiddled with one of the cables.

Harry sat down next to him and traced his hand through Jack's hair.

"How are you feeling?" He asked gently.

"My head hurts like a bi-. My head hurts." Louis corrected himself quickly. "But other than that pretty good actually. I think I'm still on meds to be honest." He chuckled slightly.

"I was so scared when they carried you away." Harry admitted and Louis grabbed his hand.

"I can imagine. Sorry." He kissed Harry's knuckles. "But I'm fine." He reassured.

Half an hour later another nurse came inside and brought a tray with food. Louis only got to eat half of it because Jack whined about being hungry when he saw the food and Louis only chuckled at that and shared his meal with him.

At some point the boys were coming over and they chatted for a while and Anne and Jay were also coming over. It was pretty busy in the room to say at least. When Anne left she took Jack with him because he was getting bored and whiny.

"So much for our weekend plans." Louis huffed when he was alone with Harry. They were both laying in the bed cuddling as good as it was possible because of the tubes and cables, but they managed.

"We have plenty of time for that. The most important thing is that you get well." Harry said.

"I'm fine. I don't even know why I have to stay here for another day." Louis huffed. "The food's shit and the bed is fucking uncomfortable." He complained and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Stop complaining. Be glad that nothing bad happened to you." Harry scoffed and Louis' gaze softened.

"I know. I'm sorry."

Louis could go home on monday and his mother picked him up. He stayed at home for the rest of the week to rest and Harry and Jack came over everyday to visit him. Louis was sulking because he couldn't be with his boys, but he accepted that it was the best for now because Jack could be a bit much at times and Louis seriously needed to get as much rest as possible to prevent his injuries to get worse. On the other side it was nice to be at home again for a while and he got to spend some time with his parents and his sister. It was a rarity that he slept at home, only once or twice a week and he had missed them to bits. Lottie was also happy to have her brother around again and she even slept in his room once. They had talked until three a.m. with Lottie laying in her brothers arms and they fell asleep like this. Neither of them minded, because they always had this close bond and when Harry and Jack came to visit the next morning they were quick to join the sleeping siblings on the bed and when they woke up because of Jack's shouting they all cuddled and joked around.

It was the weekend after Louis came home from the hospital and he was finally allowed to sleep over at Harry's again. He had been to the doctor on friday who gave him a heads up and told him everything was fine and he could even start practising the following week again slowly.

"I missed you." Louis sighed contently when they were laying in Harry's bed on saturday afternoon.

"I missed you too. The nights without you were horrible." Harry admitted snuggling into Louis' chest.

"Same." Louis said as he placed a kiss to Harry's head. There was a knock on the door and Anne poked her head inside.

"Hey boys. I just wanted to tell you that Jack and I are going out with Jay for a while." She smiled at the two boys.

"Alright." Harry mumbled.

"Have fun." Louis smiled and Anne chuckled and left them alone again.

"What do you want to do?" Harry asked Louis after a while of just enjoying the peace.

"Dunno. Movie?" Louis suggested and Harry nodded.

"Which one?"

"I don't care really." Louis shrugged getting up from the bed to have a quick wee. When he came back Harry was already starting a movie. It happened to be 'Now you see me.'

Louis took his previous spot on the bed and Harry was quick to lay back on Louis' chest. Harry was always a bit nervous when Louis was shirtless around him, because he had such an impact on him without even knowing and now wasn't really different. Harry blushed involuntarily just feeling Louis' muscular chest underneath him. He really wanted to watch the movie but he couldn't help himself when his eyes wandered down Louis' body to his crotch that was hidden under his shorts, but what drove Harry really crazy was that Louis wasn't wearing boxers under his shorts and he could see the outline of his dick through the thin fabric. He hadn't noticed until now, but now he felt his body burning with lust and he bit his lip. He felt his own dick twitching when he couldn't help but think about how good Louis' dick must've felt inside of him. His breath hitched at the image of Louis pounding into him and he now felt Louis' gaze on him. He didn't look up because he knew Louis could see right through him and he wanted to spare himself the embarassment but his plan didn't work when Louis' finger lifted his chin.

Louis' eyes searched for something in his eyes and when Harry tried to avoid his eyes Louis grabbed Harry's jaw so he stayed in place. Harry bit the inner side of his cheek and stared back at Louis. Louis leaned in slowly and pressed his lips on Harry's who instantly kissed back. Louis grabbed both sides of his face and slowly moved his lips against Harry's. He slipped his tongue inside of his mouth and their tongues twirled around each other like they never did anything else. Louis groaned into Harry's mouth at his taste.

Louis turned over without breaking the kiss and was now laying on top of Harry and Harry could clearly feel Louis' hard on. Harry moaned at the feeling of Louis' groin pressing against his own. They made out for a while with Louis slightly moving his hips to get friction until Harry let out an involuntary whine.

"Are you ready for this?" Louis mumbled against Harry's lips who instantly nodded pressing his lips on Louis' needily. Louis leaned back to properly look at him.

"Really?" He checked and Harry whined.

"Yes, Lou. Really." He gently said.

"Okay." Louis breathed out and reconnected their lips.

He slowly pulled up Harry's shirt and Harry helped him taking it off. Louis kissed down Harry's chest down to his belly and Harry's breath hitched and he was suddenly feeling insecure. He couldn't get rid of his tummy completely after having Jack and automatically his arms wandered over his stomach. Louis' head shot up and he frowned.

"No, don't you dare do this." He said quickly cupping Harry's cheeks. "You're perfect, baby. So, so beautiful. Every inch of you." Louis said and gently took Harry's arms and lifted them up. He went down again with his head and took his time kissing every centimeter of Harry's stomach. He went down further and quickly looked at Harry to check if he was still comfortable and Harry nodded.

Louis grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants and pulled them down along with his boxers. Harry's dick sprang free and Harry was quick to press his legs against each other to cover himself up as good as possible. Louis looked up again and raised his eyebrows. They stared at each other until Louis sighed and got up from the bed. With one swift movement he pulled down his shorts and was now standing in front of Harry naked. He couldn't understand what Harry's problem was now because they saw each other naked plenty of times. They got each other off regularly, so he didn't get it really.

He stood in front of the bed and let Harry look him up and down, maybe when he saw that Louis wasn't uncomfortable around him then he would relax a bit, but Harry's position didn't change and Louis sighed again sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong, H?" He asked gently as he turned to Harry, careful to only look at his face to not make him even more insecure.

"I d-don't k-know." Harry stuttered.

"Hey, hey. Baby." Louis scooted closer to Harry who seemed to be panicked. He gently placed his hands on Harry's face and looked him deep in the eyes. "Tell me what's going through your head." He practically whispered.

"I-I'm scared." Harry admitted dropping his eyes.

"Why are you scared, angel?" Louis asked brushing a strand of hair out of Harry's face gently.

"B-because I- you...You had s-so m-many....and I-I'm probably n-not g-good..." Harry's eyes began to water and Louis' heart broke.

"Baby, look at me." Louis said. "Please." Harry slowly looked up at Louis who nodded to himself. "Good. Now listen to me. I had many, yes. But it never- not once- meant anything to me. I only wanted to have fun back then, but the difference is that I want to make love to you and not just have a quick shag...and you know what? You were my first and you will be my last and no one can change that." He explained gently and he meant every word. "I can't change my past, but I can make it different in the future and the only one I want is you. You're the only one I want to kiss, to cuddle, to sleep with. I love you so, so much, Harry."

"I love you too." Harry mumbled. "I'm sorry."

"There's nothing you need to be sorry about." Louis reassured and stroke Harry's cheek. "We can wait a little longer if you're not ready. I don't mind. And even when you want to wait for a year until you're ready, then it's fine. I won't go anywhere."

"N-no. I want this." Harry shook his head.

"Haz, you don't have to force-"

"No, Lou. I really want it." Harry said with a strong voice.

"One hundred percent sure?" Louis asked again and Harry nodded. "Okay." Louis said hesitantly.

Harry reached down and pulled his pants off completely to show Louis that he really wanted it.

"I'm going to take good care of you." Louis leaned down and ghosted his lips over Harry's who nodded slightly.

"Okay." He breathed out before connecting their lips again.  Louis placed himself in between Harry's legs and their dicks rubbed together. He deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue inside of Harry's mouth. When their kiss got more intense Louis pressed his hips down slightly and a small moan escaped Harry's lips. Louis smiled to himself when he broke the kiss and started kissing down Harry's neck slowly. He nibbled on his collarbone and went down further taking Harry's nipple in his mouth. He twirled his tongue around it and bit down slightly. Harry whined at that and Louis continued his way down Harry's body. Just like earlier he took his time kissing Harry's stomach and when he reached his pelvic bone he looked up only to see Harry already looking at him.

Louis adjusted himself between Harry's legs and took his dick in his hand. He pumped him slowly and Harry let his head fall onto the pillow and moaned at the touch. Louis lowered his head and licked over Harry's tip and his head shot up again. He couldn't miss seeing Louis blow him and the sight was definitely worth it. Louis placed his lips around his tip sucking slightly before going down further until Harry's tip hit the back of his throat. He grabbed the part that his mouth couldn't cover and moved his hand along with his head. He worked Harry's dick in and out of his mouth and Harry was already a moaning mess. It was over too soon when Louis let go of him and looked up with swollen lips questioningly. Harry got the hint and opened his bedside drawer and pulled out lube and a condom.

Louis grabbed the lube and squirted it over his fingers. He lifted himself up and gave Harry another kiss before going down again and pushing the tip of his finger inside of Harry's hole gently.

"S-shit." Harry cursed at the feeling when Louis pushed his finger in completely. He worked it in and out of Harry and soon added another. Harry moaned at the stretch when Louis scissored his fingers to stretch him out as good as he could before adding a third. Harry hissed at the stretch and Louis let him adjust rubbing circles on his hips with his other hand. He was watching Harry's every move to make sure that he was comfortable.

"Okay?" He asked and Harry nodded. "You're doing so great, baby." Louis said as he kissed Harry's inner thighs. He started moving his fingers in a slow pace until Harry let out a deep moan signalling Louis he was ready. Louis pulled his fingers out slowly and grabbed the condom rolling it over his dick. He coated his dick in lube and positioned himself in front of Harry.

"You really sure?" Louis checked for the thousandth time as he traced his fingers over Harry's stretched hole abstinently.

"Yes, Louis. I love you." Harry breathed out as he locked eyes with the older boy.

"And I love you." Louis gently smiled. He guided his dick to Harry's entrance and pressed his hips forward so his tip disappeared inside of Harry slowly. He pushed himself deeper inside and his mind went dizzy at Harry's tightness around him. He could feel Harry's hot walls hugging his dick and it was even better than he had remembered it.

He noticed that Harry's eyes were pressed shut tightly and his eyebrows were furrowed and he breathed deeply through his nose. Louis leaned forward and gently kissed his lips.

"It's over soon, love." He whispered and Harry nodded once still not opening his eyes. Louis rubbed his hands over Harry's arms and kissed him everywhere he could reach to distract him a bit from the pain. He wasn't even halfway inside of Harry and he was worried that Harry couldn't take him, but then Harry breathed out deeply and swallowed before opening his eyes slowly. His head was spinning, because on one hand he was in pain but on the other hand Louis' dick filling him out felt so good.

"Y-you can g-go on." He said.

"You sure? We can take it slow, baby. Take the time you need." Louis reassured but Harry shook his head.

"N-no, it's fine." Harry rushed out and Louis chuckled slightly. He pushed himself further inside slowly until his hips were pressed against Harry's lower half. He choked out a moan when he stilled after he bottomed out and let Harry adjust to his dick inside of him and after a minute he nodded for Louis to move. He could feel every inch of Louis and honestly it was the best feeling in the world.

Louis pulled out of Harry almost completely before sinking back inside slowly.

"F-fuck." He breathed out at the sensational feeling. He bit his lip to remind himself that he had to go slow when he repeated his actions. "You feel amazing, love." Louis moaned. Soon he found a steady rhythm and also Harry seemed to enjoy it now judging by the moans coming out of his mouth. Louis picked up his pace a little bit moaning deeply himself and lifted Harry's legs putting them over his shoulders to go even deeper. Harry moaned out loud when Louis thrusted deeply inside of him and he got closer to his climax with every thrust.

"Ah, Lou!" He cried out when Louis got even deeper because he grabbed Harry's ass cheeks and pulled them apart underneath him. Nothing but their moans and skin slapping against each other was heard and it was like music to Louis' ears.

Suddenly Harry stilled before a strangled cry escaped his lips. "Oh god!" He practically screamed when Louis hit straight on his prostate. He smirked to himself and repeated his movements and Harry cried out again desperately. He fisted the bedsheets tightly until his knuckles turned white. He tried to press his hips down to meet Louis' thrusts to feel it again and that took Louis as his cue to go even faster, almost every time hitting Harry's bundle of nerves. Harry was a moaning and crying mess and Louis almost came whenever Harry made a noise, which was often.

Louis could see that Harry was close, he was close himself, so he grabbed Harry's dick and pumped him in the rhythm of his thrusts and Harry cried out at the overwhelming feeling.

"Lou, I'm-" Harry panted out but he didn't get to finish when white liquid shot out of his dick up to his chest. He clenched around Louis who couldn't keep it together anymore and came deep inside of the condom. He stilled as his cum spurted out and pressed his hips against the back of Harry's thighs throwing his head back and moaned. Harry had the crook of his arm pressed on his face panting heavily. They stayed in this position for a few minutes, both coming down from their highs and trying to process what just happened after such a long time.

Eventually Louis pulled his now soft dick out of Harry and slipped off the condom. He tied it and threw it in the direction of the bin before crawling up to his boyfriend and pulling him in his arms.

"You alright, baby?" He whispered gently and Harry slowly pulled his arm off his face. He had a tired smile on his face and nodded.

"Yeah, you?" He breathed out and Louis grave him a small kiss.

"More than alright." He grinned and pulled Harry even closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 38.8K 47
LARRY. It's simple, Harry has a daughter, and Louis is her babysitter. But nothing is as simple as it sounds. Complete.
151K 7.2K 16
@zpanacea asked me to write an ABO story where Omega Louis is tired of all his Alpha bosses over the last ten years that always harassed him. Once ag...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.2M 46.6K 29
au; Louis accepts a high-paying nanny job in order to help his roommate pay the bills. The only thing is that his boss, Harry, is taking time off of...