Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 53

906 35 5
By shadow1dark2night

Not Katsuki. But Levi. 👀

A lil something for the aot peeps since part 2 is coming out soon!

***
Katsuki got everything into the car as _____ put the twins in their car seats.

Kenji was still half asleep yawning as Kyori just hugged his stuffed bear.

"Everything good?? There's nothing we left right?" Katsuki asked.

"The baby bag?" She asked as he froze before running back into the house before coming out smiling holding the bags.

She smiled shutting the cars door as he puts the bags in the back and gets into the car.

"Finally, once we drop these two off we're free." Katsuki said starting the car.

She smiled leaning back as Kyori babbled.

Katsuki started driving towards Mitsuki's house where both parents were waiting eagerly for their grandchildren.

***
"You guys get cuter everyday!" Mitsuki said hugging Kenji and Kyori.

"All their things are in these two bags. They can eat a few soft solids but not a lot. Also I brought milk all you have to do is refrigerate it-"

"Yes yes I got it, you two can head out" Mitsuki said happily holding both twins as Masaru sighed smiling.

"You two have fun and don't worry about them. You guys deserve this break." Masaru said as _____ smiled.

Kyori giggled at Mitsuki loving the affection.

Katsuki stretched his back before looking at _____.

"Alright let's go! I cant wait to get to the hotel." He said walking out already.

"Wait" _____ walked back to the twins as they smiled up at her.

"Be good for your grandparents. And don't miss us too much. But...you can a little tiny bit." She said smiling as Kenji babbles up at her happily.

_____ smiled kissing their cheeks before hugging Mitsuki and leaving.

***
Katsuki smirked looking at her as he had a gps ready.

"What's with that smirk.." she asked while putting her seatbelt on.

"We're finally alone." He said driving off.

"Mhm. This hotel you got us, there's a pool right??"

"Hell ya, I got us a private hot spring too. Just for us."

"What? Really??"

He nods. "Just wait and see" he said as she smiled leaning back.

Katsuki turned the music on putting their windows down as they chill out their entire ride.

***
It took about an hour before they reached the hotel.

Katsuki gave his keys to the valet as he took the bags out watching as _____ smiled at the scenery.

He shoved the bags to one of the workers as he grabs their key taking her hand.

"Let's go see the room" he said as she nods following right behind him.

They walked to the elevator just getting to their room on floor 4.

Katsuki opened the door as they walked in both amazed by the luxury room.

"Oh wow, it's so big"

"I got the biggest room in the hotel there's no one else on our level so feel free to roam. This levels entire spa and sauna and all the other junk is all ours." Katsuki said as he watched her sit on the bed.

She smiled opening her arms as he walked close to her entering her embrace as he flips them over on the bed kissing her face as she laughed.

______ hugged him tightly burying her face into his neck

"Can we stay like this forever.." she asked.

He laughed kissing her cheek while laying on his back.

"We can, but I'm sure you don't want to miss your manicure appointment-"

"SHUT UP" she sat up looking at him as he smiled seeing her reaction.

"I have one??! I haven't been able to go for months because of the kids!" _____ said holding her hands up as she activated her paralyzing quirk as her nails enlarged.

Katsuki smiled at her as he sat up.

"Ya I know, I thought It'd be the best way to get your day started. Of course it'll get ruined tonight so I made another appointment for tomorrow." Katsuki said smirking.

"Ruined? Tonight? Why- oh..Oh wow you really thought this vacation through didn't you?" She asked laughing.

He hugged her burying his face in her chest.

"But what if I don't want to follow that plan?" She asked wanting to tease him a little.

Katsuki's looked at her worried and a bit pained hearing that

"wait seriously?"

she started to laugh just squishing his cheeks together.

"Now I see where Kyori gets his puppy dog eyes." She commented as he blushed.

"Well..we never have time for anything at home anyway. I just want to enjoy you tonight."

"Hey I'm always ready for sex. You're the one who overworks yourself." She said as he gripped her waist.

"I know..that's why I'm making it all up right here. If you want you can skip your appointment and we could just get started." He said smirking kissing her cheek then lips.

She smiled kissing him back both getting intimate with eachother before she slowly pulled away.

Katsuki just pushed her neck to keep their lips together but when that didn't work he turned them around to be on top.

"Katsuki.."

He just kissed her lips again moving his hands across her body lifting her shirt up.

"Kats.."

"Mhm?" He kissed her lips again his hands trailing under her shirt and to her bra but before he could unhook it from
behind she pushed softly against his shoulders.

She moved her head back avoiding Katsuki's lips as he looked at her confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked as she looked back at him.

"You know I love you right?" She asked.

He sat up on her body as she followed smiling.

"Yes why?" He raised a brow seeing her smile.

"Good. Causeeee we'll continue this later cause I wanna get my nails done!" She said happily.

He stared at her. "You're kidding. You can't do that now."

"Mmm I can"

He sighed resting his forehead against hers.

"What am I suppose to do while your gone?" He asked.

"You can always come with me!"

"No thanks."

"Aw thennn go to the spa. Or just hang here. I'll only take 30ishh minutes." She said as he nods just enjoying the smile on her face.

He leaned forward kissing her lips again.

"Alright get going." He said moving away as she got off the bed stretching her arms.

She looked at the map finding the room as she was already on her way to the spa.

Katsuki just laid in bed closing his eyes as he smiled to himself.

An entire weekend without the kids..it was peaceful.

***
He looked at her seeing her bright smile as she held up her hands for him to see.

"They feel better right?" He asked kissing her knuckles, as she nods kissing his cheek as they walked to the dining hall.

"It's been forever since my last appointment I'm glad you remembered. Thank you"

"Of course. Just because I'm at work doesn't mean I don't notice you. Plus you take care of the kids more then I do. I should just get you a vacation next time." Katsuki said smiling as she held his hand tightly.

"No as much as I like having a free weekend I'll miss them too much. What do you think they're doing?" ____ asked as they get their food and sit down.

"Hopefully sleeping."

"It is their bedtime so true..Hey Kats I wanna get them more toys. They're birthdays coming up in 2 weeks. We should do something big at the house." ____ said.

"2 weeks?! Already?! They were born like two months ago."

She smiled. "It does feel like that doesn't it.."

"Damn they're gonna talk soon too won't they? They're a pain when they run around. Talking will just be worse." Katsuki sighed.

"Aww but it'll be cute to hear their voices. As much as I love you I want their first words to be 'mama'. I cant wait till they're older but at the same time I want them to stay babies." She said.

He smiled eating as he leaned back into his seat.

"I mean, If you want another one just let me know" he smirked drinking his alcoholic drink with a cheesy grin.

"I don't think I'll want another until the twins are older."

"How old we talking?"

"Mmm maybe 4 or 6"

"3."

"4."

"...we'll see. They'll get their quirks in 3 years. Being twins they're destined to be powerful right?" Katsuki asked her.

She looked at him silently just eating. "I wouldn't say destined."

"Shit- no that's not what I meant sorry..I just meant with our quirks combined. They can both have a mixture don't you think? Or will one have mine and another have yours?" Katsuki said correcting himself.

"Honestly I really don't care what they end up with...it would be nice for them to have a powerful quirk however..I don't think they got my paralyzing quirk so it's hard to say if they'll have any signs of me in them."

"What do you mean? You won't know until they're 4 though." Katsuki said confused.

She shook her head.

"My nails are physical. If they were to have this part of my quirk then they'd be born with my nails."

"HOLY SHIT WHAT!? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT!?" He yelled embarrassed now.

She smiled. "I mean..I thought I told you in the past..but it's fine it's not something to remember-"

"I know everything about you yet I didn't know that?!" He asked.

She smiled at him. "That's alright, anyways let's change the subject, I'm starting to miss them." She pouted.

Katsuki sighed nodding as he checked the time.

"Let's go to the hot spring once we finish." He said as she nods.

They both continued eating and chatting their topic of the twins popping up every now and then before they finished eating.

Katsuki took her as the workers on that floor cleaned up their table.

Katsuki walked her through their floor getting to the outdoors.

She let go of his hand to walk into the womens side as he went to the males.

It honestly didn't matter since there were no one else on that floor with them but it was just nature for them to walk their own ways.

______ undressed from her clothes and put on a white robe around her body as she tied it at her waist.

She stretched her back yawning walking out of the womens side and into the hallway to walk to Katsuki's (mens side). They would use the boys hot spring to share together.

As she walked she saw two people walking down the hallway freezing in their spot seeing her.

It was a boy and girl. The girl blushed as the boy's face matched hers.

"N-nova! Oh wow it's really you!" The girl said running over.

She seemed to be younger then _____.

"Um..yes..who are you two? I thought no one was on this floor?" _____ asked confused.

"We heard you and Dynamight were residents here so we had to come see for ourselves!! Where is he!? Please can I see him!? He's a total hottie!" The girl said.

_____ stayed silent looking at her then turning her attention to the boy.

"I'm sorry but I think you guys caught us at a bad time..." _____ said.

"We just want one picture is that alright..?" The boy asked.

"Ummm no, I'm not going to take a picture."

"Whatttt why not!?" The girl asked whining.

"This floor is off limits to you. It would be best if you both went back to your rooms before you get caught. I won't say anything so you should get going." _____ said a bit annoyed by their presence.

"Just one picture! Please!!" The girl asked taking out her phone.

"Lei stop, she said no-" the boy reached for her arm to bring the phone down.

"just a quick pic!" Lei said.

But before the boy could pull her arm down, another hand grabbed her phone blowing it up in his hands while she pulled away frightened.

"M-MY PHONE!" She yelled watching it fall into pieces.

She looked up seeing hellish red eyes which made her go silent.

"Get the hell out." Katsuki said standing infront of _____ as the boy and girl run back to the elevator.

"SORRY!" The boy yelled as Katsuki sighed turning to face her.

"You alright?" He asked as she nods.

"Honestly if you didn't break it I would've." She comments as he smiled.

He looked at her in the robe.

"I'm a little jealous. People saw you like this before me. Especially a guy." He said smirking.

"Ahh yes well, turns out you're a total hottie in that girls mind." ______ said.

Katsuki wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her hips to his.

"Is that so? Well what am I in your mind?" He asked having his face inches from hers.

She smiled looking into his eyes. "A dumbass."

Katsuki froze for a moment before laughing.

He just kissed her lips.

"I'll take it." He said as she laughs.

He walked her into the boys side as they go to the hot spring outside.

Katsuki takes off his robe standing naked as he faced _____ reaching his hand out to help her in.

She just took off her robe letting it fall to the ground as she smiles taking his hand.

He took a second staring at her head to toe a faint blush on his cheeks as he walks into the hot spring with her.

They went waist deep just standing infront of eachother as he pulled her closer just staring at her tits before meeting her eyes.

He leaned down kissing her lips as they both enjoy the hot water surrounding their body as they get deeper into the spring.

Never once moving away from eachother all night...

***
Hey I want to apologize for not updating as much. I'm in a tough situation currently so it's kinda hard to find any motivation for this story. I'll do my best ofc and try to get some out at least a few times a month but I can't make any promises.

Hope it's alright! But I won't end the book. I do have other ideas for other stories on a Bakugou X Reader but I can't really start those until I finish this and I have no time for this so I'm at a dead end. ANYWAYSSSS MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ILY GUYS.

❤️❤️❤️

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 748 35
Y/n is a young girl. but she was different from the others since she had to overcome her trauma but with the help of her father Shota, she was able t...
24K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...
603K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
80.5K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...