jailbird | b.e.

By drunkinyourbenz

jailbird /ˈdʒeɪlbəːd/ a person who is or has been in prison, especially a criminal who has been jailed repeat... More

INTRODUCTION.
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
it's o'connell.
prequel!
jailbird junior.

[25]

1.5K 82 191
By drunkinyourbenz

kiara's pov:
i told billie all about how i'm trying to get her to have a relationship with her family again and she wasn't opposed. for right now, though, we were sitting in the hospital waiting room waiting for billie's appointment.

"i have a-" *cough* "deal after this so you kinda have to come. i won't have time to drop you home." billie whispered and i hesitantly nodded.

the waiting room didn't have many people. there was another slightly older woman sitting directly across from us. i looked at her bump, it was around the same size as billie's. she smiled once she noticed me staring.

"first baby?" she asked and i nodded. i don't like talking to new people.

she turned to billie. "you must be fit to pop, look at the size of you! how many weeks are you?"

both mine and billie's eyebrows furrowed. "uh.. i'm sixteen weeks, this is my first scan." she said, her eyebrows still furrowed.

"sixteen!?" she whisper yelled.

"uh.. yeah?" billie replied, almost questioning herself.

"i'm thirty six weeks. your bump is basically the same size as mine! now, this is my sixth baby so i'm carrying small but i can tell you you're having twins. there's at least two babies in there."

me and billie looked at each other before looking back at the woman. "for real?"

"mhm. bless you."

"shit." billie whispered. i grabbed her hand in mine and gave her a concerned look. i was concerned. i am concerned.

billie can't even take care of herself, never mind not one but two babies. what the fuck. now that i think about it.. her bump is really big..

a doctor came out and called a random name and the lady who we had been talking to stood up. as she walked towards the doctor, she said a quick "good luck. and congratulations!" and just like that, she was gone.

the next couple of minutes were silent.. tense. "billie o'connell?" someone called out and both me and billie's heads snapped up. the doctor was standing in the doorway.

we both got up and followed the doctor into a room. billie sat on the bed that was in there. she sat on her hands and swung her legs like a little kid. i chuckled at that as i sat down.

the doctor did something on her computer for a minute before looking up at billie. "so, billie! i'm doctor adams. i heard you're sixteen weeks. that's very late for a first scan." the doctor said and billie pressed her lips into a line, nodding.

"i was.. busy for the past month so i couldn't, really." she mumbled.

"right. you're carrying very big, aren't you?" doctor adams asked. billie sighed before nodding. "well, if you wanna lie back on the bed and lift up your shirt, i'm going to put some gel on your belly for the ultrasound, okay?"

billie once again nodded and sat back on the bed, pulling up her shirt. "okay, i'm putting the gel on now."

billie flinched as dr. adams poured the gel before raising her eyebrows. "i expected that to be cold." she said.

the doctor then rubbed the gel in. "yeah, a lot of people do. jeez, you're carrying very big." she muttered before taking her gloves off and throwing them in the bin. she then went back to the computer and did some more doctory things before coming back over and sitting beside billie, the opposite side to me.

"i'm gonna scan your stomach with this-" she held up a grey object. "-and it'll show on that screen over there." she pointed. billie shakily sighed and nodded.

i squeezed billies hand as the screen turned on. the doctor then put the scanner thing on billies stomach and began to move it around, trying to find the baby.

billie audibly gulped and i once again squeezed her hand.

"ooh. there's a baby." doctor adams pointed at the screen. me and billie both gasped. i smiled widely.

"and... there's another one!" lord jesus christ.

it felt as though my stomach fell out my ass. i looked at billie who looked shocked. "shit." she whispered.

"congratulations! it's twins!" the doctor exclaimed and billie squeezed my hand, hard.

"yay." she said unenthusiastically.

***

"i just wanna go home and cry." billie whined as she started up the car.

"you're going to be fine, bil. you're strong." i reassured her. will she be fine?

"i can't do it. no, like.. i actually can't do it." she muttered over and over before i put my hand on her arm.

"you're gonna be fine. just.. try to stop thinking about it and drive." i sighed. she's fucked.

billie gripped the wheel, hard. she also stepped on the gas a little harder than she should've.

"calm down, please." i whispered and she glanced over at me before slowing down and loosening her grip on the wheel. i turned on some music for the quiet drive.

billie's pov:
when i pulled up to the address, i decided to get out of the car for the deal. i leaned over the center console and pecked kiara's lips before getting out of the car. "won't be long." i told her before walking towards the house. i knocked at the front door and walked back to the gate as i waited for it to open. just in case anything went bad, so he couldn't like.. tear me into his house and kill me or nothing.

once the door opened, a very tall guy stepped out and walked over to me. he looked tough, bad. "you got the money?" i asked and he eyed me up and down.

"nah." he smirked. "imma still need that white though."

i furrowed my eyebrows. "that's not how it works, bro. no money, no deal." i told him and he chuckled. i patted my waist and and shit, i didn't bring my gun.

"give me the drugs." he demanded through gritted teeth.

"bro, you already owe v money, you're not getting it." i told him and he clenched his jaw before punching me right in the face. i almost fell and as i was still in a daze from the punch, he caught me in a headlock.

he pressed a blade against my neck. "you have three options. you're gonna gimme the shit, or i can kill your baby, or i can kill you and your baby. okay?" he asked while pressing the blade even harder.

i began to struggle, trying to pry his hands off me. the way he had me in a headlock had me choking and i was starting to see stars.

"you're not.. fucking getting it." i choked out.

his hand that was holding the blade left for a second and then something else was pressed to the side of my head, a gun.

i heard a deafening noise and i fell to the ground. i could still see stars and i looked around to see kiara with a gun in her hand, pointed somewhere next to me. huh?

i turned around and the guy was on the ground, seemingly dead. he had a gunshot wound right in the middle of his forehead. holy fuck.

"shit." i breathed out before running to my car as fast as i could. kiara did the same. once we both got in, i sped down the street, taking every random turn to escape the area.

once i was sure i was far away, i turned to kiara who looked very shook. "damn, that was sexy." i chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

"bro, i just killed someone!" she practically screamed and i nodded.

"hot."

"won't be hot when i'm in prison, billie." she frustratedly sighed.

"it's actually not that bad, you know." i mentioned and she groaned.

"whatever. take me home, today has been way too eventful."

and so i brought her home. "thanks for saving my life, by the way." i chuckled and she shrugged.

"yeah, yeah. i'm going to sleep." she mumbled, walking in to her room and getting changed. i did the same.

"i'm napping with you." i said in a sing song voice and kiara shook her head before laying down in bed and doing grabby hands.

"can't believe i just killed someone for you." she whispered. "and without hesitation too. i wonder what else i would do for you.." she trailed off.

"i would do anything for you, baby." i kissed her neck. we were both silent for a couple of minutes.

"i think you're more like me than you realize, kiara." i mumbled and she hesitantly nodded.

"i think i am."

1436 words

a/n: oo kiara a lil crazy too!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 8.2K 30
you're only friends with billie eilish..right? and will you ever be free from your abusive girlfriend? this story contains mentions of sex, drugs, al...
9.8K 220 31
In which Billie is part of a gang and meets the girl she puts over her entire life. She protects Demi with everything in her only to have it backfire...
26.2K 646 33
𝑇𝑦•𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑡 /tīrent/ -𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑒𝑥𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑒𝑙, 𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑏...
222K 5.5K 31
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 -G!P Billie -Explicit language -Black language ...