[5]

kiara's pov:
"oh shit." i heard billie groan lowly and i furrowed my eyebrows, turning over so that i could look at her.

billie was curled up in a ball, holding her head. hungover. "you good?" i chuckled.

"do i look fucking good?" billie snapped. "i'm fucking dying."

"i fucking get it." i said with a grin and she glared over at me.

i took out my phone and went to the camera. billie just sat there. i opened the snapchat app and squeezed her cheeks, snapping a photo of her. "fuck off!" she whined, furrowing her eyebrows.

i captioned the photo as "my little jailbird", smiling to myself as i posted it to my private story on snapchat.

"i'm so hungry and thirsty bro," she rasped. "i also feel like-" she paused before heaving. "yeah. that." she rushed out before running to the bathroom that was connected to my room.

i could see her kneeling in front of the toilet, throwing up. gross. "bro this is like, so attractive." i told billie sarcastically and she turned around, glaring at me while flipping me off before heaving again, shoving the door shut. i heard her continue to throw up so i walked to the kitchen to get her a glass of water, sighing.

i poured ice and water into the glass before walking back into my room and putting it on the bedside table. i then went to my wardrobe and got a fresh t-shirt, cropped tank top, sweatpants, new underwear that i had never worn and socks. i didn't bother giving her a bra because this bitch is a 34e and i'm a 34b. yes i remember her bra size, what about it?

i heard the toilet flush and billie groggily walked back into the room. i handed her the glass of water and the pile of clothes, grinning at her. "your dirty ass is not getting back into my bed. go shower, i'll make you food." i patted her shoulder.

billie didn't even answer, gulping down every last drop of the water. "can i get more of this? i'm thirsty as fuck." she asked and i nodded.

"i have a spare toothbrush too, i guess you'll be needing that. it's in the cabinet below the sink, still in the packaging."

billie was the one to nod this time as she poured herself a glass of waiter. "i'm literally dying." she grumbled, more so to herself.

***

i stood in my kitchen, listening to the radio like an old lady as i made vegan scrambled eggs for billie.

i know how she likes them. sure, it's been four years but you remember the little things, right? she likes them overcooked, the best way. argue with the wall. she doesn't like them seasoned, just salt, pepper and paprika.

so, that's how i was currently making them, while also heating up some refried beans for a burrito.

a familiar voice began playing through the radio and i furrowed my eyebrows, trying to figure out who it was. it was a man's voice. i pulled out my phone and went to shazam, trying to figure out who it was.

"oh i'm in trouble now, come kiss me black and blue. might last another round, but i'm bound to fall for you" played through the speaker as i waited for the shazam loaded. i nodded my head to the beat as i cooked. this song is really good.

the results loaded and i did a double take when i read the name on the screen. "finneas?" i whispered, looking at the screen in confusion. "there is no way.." i muttered, picking up my phone to look at the profile picture. i didn't even have my glasses but i knew for a fact that was billies brother.